BIGDON
11th July '10, 10:53 PM
villa

Famous?
11th July '10, 10:56 PM
Iniesta

Equilibrium
11th July '10, 11:03 PM
i enjoyed watching tevez and robben the most this world cup.

The Don
11th July '10, 11:06 PM
sneijder

villa/forlan i could understand aswell

Pristine Condition
11th July '10, 11:19 PM
Forlan has been class

'nuum general
11th July '10, 11:30 PM
sneijder, forlan or Mueller

FG
11th July '10, 11:32 PM
Brazil didn't get far enough for him to be considered but Robinho had a very good tournament

Naruto
11th July '10, 11:38 PM
Yeah has to be Forlan tbh. Made an average side look good, unlike the others who're complemented by their team mates abilities.

Mazer Rackham
12th July '10, 03:06 AM
forlan has ruined the 09/10 season for me, he's a prick

but a worthy winner of that meaningless award i suppose

Eagle
12th July '10, 10:06 AM
suarez should have got it tbh

Sir Kippington
12th July '10, 10:15 AM
Swinestiger didnt put a foot wrong for me , but these things usually go to goal scorers

Famous?
12th July '10, 10:22 AM
^^^apart from that mistake for Uruguays first goal i'd agree

Sir Kippington
12th July '10, 10:32 AM
Aww is it..make it of rule to never watch 3rd place games.
I think its a joke ting TBH

suarez should have got it tbh

If torry goes thats who I would be happy with as a replacement...

Eagle
12th July '10, 10:36 AM
yeah suarez has proved himself tbh. i thought before the world cup he was possibly a huntelaar / alves rebore. but he clealry isnt

Sir Kippington
12th July '10, 10:57 AM
His never say die attitude would make him a leg-end with the Kop.
They love all that
Would be a good shout for Spurs too but dont know how safe he would be in Totty with all them Ghanaian barbers shops.lol

Eagle
12th July '10, 11:08 AM
jol has already told him that spurs aren't good enough for him. so ireckon we wouldnt have much of a chance of getting him

im also sure that a lot of people will be sniffing around him following a good world cup, so he'll probably have wage demands that we cant meet.

Sir Kippington
12th July '10, 11:11 AM
Oh dear ..is the blood that bad with jol....I do think your board did shink him though..

Alter E-ghost
12th July '10, 11:16 AM
suarez said if he was going to england it would only be man u.

doubt thatll happen though

Tony Starks
12th July '10, 11:27 AM
I don't rate Suarez that highly tbh

Equilibrium
12th July '10, 11:32 AM
I don't rate Suarez that highly tbh

Sir Kippington
12th July '10, 11:51 AM
Who do you rate Van Persie?

I think 49 goals in all competions, 3 in a world cup is very good for a 23 year old.

Naruto
12th July '10, 12:29 PM
Yeah Suarez is sick but just for his cheating antics against Ghana I don't think he deserves it tbh.

If he did get it there'd be loads of questions regarding FIFA condoning that kind of behaviour.

Sir Kippington
12th July '10, 12:32 PM
Nah dont think he should have got the ball but i think he is a good player who i didnt know much about till this year tbh, it just grates me when people dismiss players because they dont play in the EPL or for certain clubs.

Eagle
12th July '10, 12:35 PM
Oh dear ..is the blood that bad with jol....I do think your board did shink him though..

i still think 99% of spurs fans love martin jol. if we ever play ajax everyone will be singing "i love martin jol, martin jol loves me." tbf he's right with suarez. if the likes of ac milan and man united are watching him he would be silly to join a smaller club with a tight salary cap.

i reckon if ENIC eventually sells after the new stadium is finished (as they are expected to), jol will eventually come back as manager.

Sir Kippington
12th July '10, 12:45 PM
Ok, I always thought he was quite good for Spurs but there was some obvious friction upstairs, but you guys dont seem to have the same media mole problem we have. What was the main cause of the beef?

Switch
12th July '10, 12:58 PM
Mueller, Swinestiger Or Forlan

Eagle
12th July '10, 02:15 PM
Ok, I always thought he was quite good for Spurs but there was some obvious friction upstairs, but you guys dont seem to have the same media mole problem we have. What was the main cause of the beef?

levy thought he bottled too many important games (throwing away the league cup semi against arsenal, throwing away a 2 goal lead at chelsea in the fa cup etc...) so even though we finished 5th that season, levy started looking for a new manager. lost to sunderland on opening day and levy opened up talks with ramos.

plus he always had comolli meddling with the transfers, buying players jol didnt want.

M.O.G.
12th July '10, 02:20 PM
Torres

w8 wut?

Seriousl though, Iniesta or Forlan deserved it so it went to the right man

Xtra P
12th July '10, 02:36 PM
lolTorres

He didn't look too clever at the end of the final, anyone know how serious his injury is?

ghett0
12th July '10, 02:43 PM
lolTorres

He didn't look too clever at the end of the final, anyone know how serious his injury is?

Hopefully serious enough so nobody buys him this summer

hodgson to play a 4-3-3 with torres kuyt and babel up front

Xtra P
12th July '10, 03:19 PM
I can see Babel playing a lot better under Hodgson.

Sir Kippington
12th July '10, 04:17 PM
lolTorres

No idea.
I love torres n/h but this situation is a par.
Swear every time man plays for Spain shegries happen, always muscular injuries.

I dunno man, we cant get 38 games out of this guy, sometimes i think if someone wants to pay stupid money....i dunno man..anyway Xtra stay close i got a thread that needs your input

Naruto
12th July '10, 04:24 PM
Just glad Van Persie hasn't come out of the WC with some 6 month injury tbh

Xtra P
12th July '10, 04:31 PM
No idea.
I love torres n/h but this situation is a par.
Swear every time man plays for Spain shegries happen, always muscular injuries.

I dunno man, we cant get 38 games out of this guy, sometimes i think if someone wants to pay stupid money....i dunno man..anyway Xtra stay close i got a thread that needs your input

I'm about to duck cuzzy, will bless the thread in a bit

Edit: Blessed the thread stillion.

Grimes
12th July '10, 04:31 PM
torres career is at his brink

Xtra P
12th July '10, 04:33 PM
Just glad Van Persie hasn't come out of the WC with some 6 month injury tbh

tbh I hope his form improves next season 'cause he didn't look overly great in this world cup although the service to him was quite bad which is surprising considering Sneijder & Robben were in the team.

Pezman
12th July '10, 11:16 PM
Forlan