PDA

View Full Version : Video: Pdc jaja soze,tempman,shaq [live pa] {lbtv~classic}

D.MAN
4th June '10, 05:37 PM
Oqgh8FfcnjM

fuk off
4th June '10, 07:10 PM
Classic PDC no1 can tell me Ja Ja Tempman + Shak aint fuckin legends in this Uk RapTing

Insanity
4th June '10, 07:31 PM
Jaja would be a legend if he didn't use that fuckin stupid american accent

redrumuk
4th June '10, 09:15 PM
Classic PDC no1 can tell me Ja Ja Tempman + Shak aint fuckin legends in this Uk RapTing

:dozey:

Willy
4th June '10, 09:17 PM

He doesn't use a fake accent, thats how he talks and his bro talks like that too

if theres anyone putting on a accent on Rap tunes then its Paper Pabs and sometimes Blade too

fuk off
4th June '10, 11:00 PM

Like my don Whip it up said Ja Ja spits how he speaks now if you really knew bout rap you'd know that. If you came to this room to bumsuck Pablo + H go back to the grime room cah you obvs don't know bout the orginal guys like Pdc who arguably started the whole "Road Rap" movement

Tony Starks
4th June '10, 11:03 PM

Insanity
4th June '10, 11:07 PM
Like my don Whip it up said Ja Ja spits how he speaks now if you really knew bout rap you'd know that. If you came to this room to bumsuck Pablo + H go back to the grime room cah you obvs don't know bout the orginal guys like Pdc who arguably started the whole "Road Rap" movement

lol fuck are you on about you wet little tampon, who mentioned pablo or big h?

jaja always sounded stupid from day with his fake american accent

fuk off
4th June '10, 11:11 PM

Ja Ja makes grown man music one day you'll realise. Tbh you need to learn hearin a real don talkin about real situations is better than hearin an actor talk about bein a "hitman"
And I do me I don't follow no-one if anyone's a tampon it's the guy who follows a rich law studennt who talks like he even knows what real life is.

Insanity
4th June '10, 11:12 PM
Ja Ja makes grown man music one day you'll realise. Tbh you need to learn hearin a real don talkin about real situations is better than hearin an actor talk about bein a "hitman"
And I do me I don't follow no-one if anyone's a tampon it's the guy who follows a rich law studennt who talks like he even knows what real life is.

lol did I par you in another thread or something?

why you so hurt?

jesus christ

can't give an opinion without some little bitch cryin on the forum :laugh:

fuk off
4th June '10, 11:20 PM
lol did I par you in another thread or something?

why you so hurt?

jesus christ

can't give an opinion without some little bitch cryin on the forum :laugh:

If anyone's a bitch son it aint me... Anyways lets leave all this dumb shit for another time. Just know your wrong about Ja Ja and maybe if you listen to him it will do you some good

Insanity
4th June '10, 11:29 PM
lol I've listened to PDC from day, when they were the only 1s doing this rap ting and they was peddaling them dvds

but like I said........in my opinion he WOULD be a legend if he dropped the fake american accent

I know thats how hes always rapped, and tbh I don't give a fuck if you think hes 'real' because he used to rob man and still lives in the same council flat in brixton that he grew up in...........

he still sounds stupid with the american accent......

I don't understand what your homotional outburst about big h...pablo...or shanger was to do with though :laugh:

redrumuk
5th June '10, 12:24 AM
fukoff stay schooling this prick

D.MAN
5th June '10, 01:00 PM

aint no fake accent thats hw he talks

bare 08 fans dese dayz

old skl pdc>>>>

NuffManChatShit
5th June '10, 08:41 PM
before tempman fell off

nortside
5th June '10, 10:38 PM
jaja don't even use that fake accent no more and is better for it

tempman has fallen off lately

shaq is gully but i think hes in pen so wont be hearing much from him