PDA

View Full Version : Video: Monst, JR Twist, D Crooks & Sosa (Fellows Court) - Fantastic Four

Willy
26th May '10, 06:36 PM
UXXqdbpv3yM

Inb4Kebab

Rayful Edmond
26th May '10, 06:45 PM
on some south ting

'none of that suwoo shit''

Willy
26th May '10, 06:49 PM
T7zlmbB7J2Q

she was good looking still, R.I.P

on some south ting

'none of that suwoo shit''

East has youts repping Bloods too

out there
26th May '10, 07:01 PM
swear sosa catted couple mans flows/bars , "pedal bike ting" margs says that and "leave him a victim of gun crime" cant memba who drops that

im probably over analysing but still

Rayful Edmond
26th May '10, 07:26 PM
I know but come on now, the adlibs. 'Blaowww'
Foreducci hats.
It's not a good look

Trap*
26th May '10, 07:46 PM
swear sosa catted couple mans flows/bars , "pedal bike ting" margs says that and "leave him a victim of gun crime" cant memba who drops that

im probably over analysing but still

Morrison says summit about leave him a victim of gun crime i think

East has youts repping Bloods too

Maryland flag red

Naruto Hatake
26th May '10, 07:46 PM
"Come through fields on a pedal bike ting" - Sosa

"I'll roll on your block on a pedal bike ting" - Margs

Tempz: DICKHEAD TING

They got beef with Manor House (Red) thats why they said none of that suwoo shit. Fields don't wear bandannas. Square do though (Blue).

How you gonna be saying RIP Agnes and shit then SECONDS later be talkin about lettin the tec blast and shit. Can't stand guys like this.

And they're like, fuck the other side make their mothers cry, yet they were all bawlin when Agnes got touched (RIP).

I wish there could be some kind of exchange where ALLL of them get dropped and Agnes would still be here, cos she wouldn't have wanted none of this to happen.

Prick.

And I hope Sosa gets headtopped, he's on the hitlist anywhere, everyone wants him to get bodied.

Rayful Edmond
26th May '10, 07:53 PM
QC man chase around them MH yutes though lol
(and they're both bloods)Blood are pagans that's why

critic of musical arts
26th May '10, 08:01 PM
QC man chase around them MH yutes though lol
(and they're both bloods)Blood are pagans that's why

smh "pagans". Whats a pagan to you triple og? I swear this is the most gassed word on road.

Rayful Edmond
26th May '10, 08:28 PM
smh "pagans". Whats a pagan to you triple og? I swear this is the most gassed word on road.
I haven't used it in a while still, lol.
To also be perfectly honest, i never heard a proper definition for it, but it's usually used when callin' people snakey, in my neck of the woods anyway

out there
26th May '10, 10:39 PM
"fuck the paigons"

looooooooooooooooooool