PDA

View Full Version : What do you think the future holds for Giggs....

Andre
26th May '10, 03:16 PM
After the release of Let Em Ave It?

Do you think he might be the first UK rapper to get mainstream recognition in the US?

Any Guy
26th May '10, 03:24 PM
maby nothing happend, dunno.
i think its gonna take time for him to get recognition in the states i guess, i mean the states is already overcrowded with a million rappers out there.

redrumuk
26th May '10, 04:00 PM
hes already got a little name for himself over there already

Andre
26th May '10, 04:54 PM
He's one of the most consistent UK artists of all time imo

RAISED BY WOLVES
26th May '10, 04:54 PM
He's not gonna blow over here. Good rap rarely does that anymore period. But he's gettin a little bit of attention. Same sort of fickle attention grime got in 04, but still.

Nicky Santoro
26th May '10, 05:11 PM
He's one of the most consistent UK artists of all time imo

agreed

hes the most imo

he will get known over there

hope he does he desrves it and keeps true to himself

Rayful Edmond
26th May '10, 05:32 PM
He's not gonna blow over here. Good rap rarely does that anymore period. But he's gettin a little bit of attention. Same sort of fickle attention grime got in 04, but still.
I hate bitchmade guys like you, that leave comments like that.

RAISED BY WOLVES
26th May '10, 05:44 PM
I hate bitchmade guys like you, that leave comments like that.

Fuck is your problem? You got an issue with my opinion, address that, but leave that internet thuggery at home sonny.

Danny Trejo
26th May '10, 06:43 PM
I don't think Giggs' album will do well at all. Neither of the singles are that strong and they're hardly getting rinsed on radio, they're not upfront enough for it.

I rate Giggs but lets face it, he's made much better music than the stuff that's leading in towards this album. In addition to that, the audience that would be listening to his music aren't realistically the ones who are willing to buy an album in a large enough amount to lead towards mainstream success. I think it might get some good reviews but aside from that I don't expect much.

Mayfair Smooth
26th May '10, 11:12 PM

GoodFella
27th May '10, 05:03 AM
if he calls out H he'll get b--u-n

xoso
27th May '10, 10:00 AM
if he calls out H he'll get b--u-n

Relevant to this thread why?

He is without doubt the hardest working in the Uk Game, I not sure how well his album will do but he got a strong commercial fan base as well as the road man, without compramising his sound. He deserves to get rec over the pond.

Nokia
10th March '11, 02:12 PM
After the release of Let Em Ave It?

Do you think he might be the first UK rapper to get mainstream recognition in the US?

andre predicting the future and shit

7hxA-FrnhzM

giggs is gonna keep growing and growing n/h

to say the type of music he makes, and what country he lives in, where as a nation we are hardly receptive to such music, in comparison to america....he has done a lot

the next studio album is gonna make or break him as far as tht is concerned

http://twitter.com/#!/sn1giggs/status/45540298255896576

Naruto
10th March '11, 03:22 PM
I don't think Giggs' album will do well at all.

Oh how wrong you were :laugh:

Shakeem
10th March '11, 03:26 PM
han't blown over there yet lol