fWZ6U1NhbHA
to many quotes hahaha

we made manga

killa p who ??? never heard of him b4 will google him

doing it for the streets >>>>> charts

guys need to know

Ellessdee
23rd May '10, 01:46 PM
He was pretty peaceful there, saying it's all music and it's all love. B2daL must be pissed.

BIGDON
23rd May '10, 01:48 PM
He was pretty peaceful there, saying it's all music and it's all love. B2daL must be pissed.

he was speakin truth bout guys who go in the charts nd lose there street base fans bloodline dnt need to be sendin for killa p they dnt no who he is

Joe
23rd May '10, 01:48 PM
http://i49.tinypic.com/n6c80l.jpg

JWoulf
23rd May '10, 01:53 PM
they know

Willy
23rd May '10, 01:54 PM

I swear the guy is actually homosexual

the smile, the hat, the way he acts.. smh

Nicky Santoro
23rd May '10, 01:58 PM
pablo >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

BIGDON
23rd May '10, 01:58 PM
I swear the guy is actually homosexual

the smile, the hat, the way he acts.. smh

init
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_ifjaLXY9Ryw/SyhMcHCk1VI/AAAAAAAABsM/Mx0fDmxAEm0/s400/Scorcher.jpg

Ellessdee
23rd May '10, 01:59 PM
he was speakin truth bout guys who go in the charts nd lose there street base fans bloodline dnt need to be sendin for killa p they dnt no who he is

You actually think he doesn't know who Killa P is? You dumb?

Joe
23rd May '10, 01:59 PM
man looks like a sailor lol

Willy
23rd May '10, 02:00 PM
How is a Gucci hat homo in any way??

but this on the other hand..

Insanity
23rd May '10, 02:00 PM
^^^you're gay for thinkin that lol

pabs is a joker

BIGDON
23rd May '10, 02:01 PM
You actually think he doesn't know who Killa P is? You dumb?

y would they lie like there shook to send for killa p lol

h even said it b4

Don Pape$ Montanna
23rd May '10, 02:03 PM
so hes pretending not to have heard of killa p then bigging him up, then saying in the future hes gonna make sum moist pop tunes. B 2DA L

pookie
23rd May '10, 02:03 PM
So the plan is do some more greeze and then go moist in the charts? The fanclub is gonna be pissed lol

Don Pape$ Montanna
23rd May '10, 02:04 PM
hes a joke guy still

BIGDON
23rd May '10, 02:05 PM
the chart tunes he will make wont be moist pop stuff like scorcher and them guys make

will be real music like the stuff on money talks

Ellessdee
23rd May '10, 02:05 PM

h even said it b4

I don't think they're shook to send for killa p but they 100% know who he is and heard what he's said. Watching the Killa P interview then watching the Pabs one is a par for bloodline tbh. Even admitting he's cool with manga really, saying it's all music nothing more. Shame.

Insanity
23rd May '10, 02:07 PM
can some1 link me to this killer d's music?

can't find him on youtube

Unknown Poster
23rd May '10, 02:08 PM
lol

Did Pabs say he wanted to make commercial music?

BIGDON
23rd May '10, 02:12 PM
I don't think they're shook to send for killa p but they 100% know who he is and heard what he's said. Watching the Killa P interview then watching the Pabs one is a par for bloodline tbh. Even admitting he's cool with manga really, saying it's all music nothing more. Shame.

lol u didnt watch properly

he saw manga at the grime daily rave and manga went to pablo and said everyfing kl and tried to get pablo to talk in private with him manga tryna be kl with bloodline to stop the sends :laugh:

lol

Did Pabs say he wanted to make commercial music?

hes gunna deal with the streets first then hes coming for the chart guys with the real music

Willy
23rd May '10, 02:13 PM

he saw manga at the grime daily rave and manga went to pablo and said everyfing kl and tried to get pablo to talk in private with him manga tryna be kl with bloodline to stop the sends :laugh:

Don't know what video's you have been watching but all he said was he saw Manga at a GrimeDaily rave and said kl

obviously Manga isn't someone who is going to hype, he ignored that little sending and he's on bigger movements

nothing to do with the sending and nobody did anything to Manga when they saw him irl when they made a video driving around acting like they were looking for Roll Deep getting all you people excited, even though they were really driving around North looking for a KFC.

Unknown Poster
23rd May '10, 02:13 PM
Popline, the irony is alot.

Andre
23rd May '10, 02:14 PM
Pabs next release will be his reasonable doubt then he'll dumb down for the audience to double his dollars then release another classic

BIGDON
23rd May '10, 02:16 PM
Don't know what video's you have been watching but all he said was he saw Manga at a GrimeDaily rave and said kl

obviously Manga isn't someone who is going to hype, he ignored that little sending and he's on bigger movements

nothing to do with the sending and nobody did anything to Manga when they saw him irl when they made a video driving around acting like they were looking for Roll Deep getting all you people excited, even though they were really driving around North looking for a KFC.

lol manga was shook tho was being kl with bloodline and wanted to go talk to pablo in private

Insanity
23rd May '10, 02:19 PM
Q6Nd07JgZYc

i see sounds
23rd May '10, 02:19 PM
So the plan is do some more greeze and then go moist in the charts? The fanclub is gonna be pissed lol

lol

BIGDON
23rd May '10, 02:21 PM
none of the stuff he decides to release in the charts will be moist

can still make real music and get it charted

Willy
23rd May '10, 02:21 PM
lol manga was shook tho was being kl with bloodline and wanted to go talk to pablo in private

How do you know he was shook??

nobody expected Manga to shank someone up for sending for him, he just ignored it and now he's getting money, he came out on top at the end of the day.

Pabby Wabby is saying its all love with Killa P and acting like he doesn't know who he is, even though he has said stuff about it on Twitter when the tunes were uploaded, so is he shook of Killa P??

Don Pape$ Montanna
23rd May '10, 02:23 PM

if ur shook of sum1 u dont go chat to them with just u and them n no witnesses. just accept that bloodline are gonna go comercial. he said 'i can do tuens for the girls'

Unknown Poster
23rd May '10, 02:23 PM

:dead:

BIGDON
23rd May '10, 02:26 PM
How do you know he was shook??

nobody expected Manga to shank someone up for sending for him, he just ignored it and now he's getting money, he came out on top at the end of the day.

Pabby Wabby is saying its all love with Killa P and acting like he doesn't know who he is, even though he has said stuff about it on Twitter when the tunes were uploaded, so is he shook of Killa P??

they were sendin for manga b4 now he wants to be kl with them and talk in private

yh at the end he was sayin its all love to the guys charting there doing there music init but wait till he releases hes stuff to gets charted

http://twitter.com/pabbywabby i couldnt see ne stuff bout killa p

Insanity
23rd May '10, 02:26 PM
if pabs goes commercial, it's a good look.

he ain't gonna make no fruity tooty shit

BIGDON
23rd May '10, 02:28 PM
if ur shook of sum1 u dont go chat to them with just u and them n no witnesses. just accept that bloodline are gonna go comercial. he said 'i can do tuens for the girls'

manga went to him and starting talking and wanted to talk in private pablo was sayin is kl here ppl no me init

yh he said he can he aint done ne yet tho wait till he releases hes music wont be moist stuff

The Sensei
23rd May '10, 02:29 PM
bookmarking this thread so I can bump it when he makes some moist pop commercial tune.

Willy
23rd May '10, 02:29 PM
they were sendin for manga b4 now he wants to be kl with them and talk in private

What makes you think he wants to be kl with them though??

Pabs is trying to be kl with Killa P in this video saying its all love and just music then yh??

he said he went up to him and said kl, obviously Manga isn't going to run away and hide is he, he said kl back and thats about it

talking in private - have you ever tried having a conversation in the middle of a rave??

Insanity
23rd May '10, 02:30 PM
bookmarking this thread so I can bump it when he makes some moist pop commercial tune.

now thats moist

Unknown Poster
23rd May '10, 02:31 PM

But Bloodline wont make moist pop... Honest. :dead:

i see sounds
23rd May '10, 02:31 PM

its like people expect bloodline to remain on the roads to make theyre money and only record tunes to keep the streetz 'forums' happy.
fuck outta here, EVERY grime mc's aim is to one day be a household name regardless of what kinda music they make.

The Sensei
23rd May '10, 02:32 PM
now thats moist
Nah, Just proves a point on how many times you said pabs will never go commercial/pop shit.

But Bloodline wont make moist pop... Honest. :dead:
On about Pabs, not the whole of BL.

BIGDON
23rd May '10, 02:37 PM
What makes you think he wants to be kl with them though??

Pabs is trying to be kl with Killa P in this video saying its all love and just music then yh??

he said he went up to him and said kl, obviously Manga isn't going to run away and hide is he, he said kl back and thats about it

talking in private - have you ever tried having a conversation in the middle of a rave??

manga went to him and wanted to be kl yh its all gd they both said yh then manga wanted to go talk in private for sum reason pablo didnt

he dnt no who killa p is he said he gunna google him after he cant be sendin for him when he dnt no bout him or listened to hes music yet he said is all love he wants to get charted then is kl for killa p

wont happen

its like people expect bloodline to remain on the roads to make theyre money and only record tunes to keep the streetz 'forums' happy.
fuck outta here, EVERY grime mc's aim is to one day be a household name regardless of what kinda music they make.

pablo got 3 mil he said from money talks goin 87 in itunes charts and was stil road music nuffin pop

bloodline get money other ways neway not jus from music

Willy
23rd May '10, 02:39 PM
to many quotes hahaha

we made manga

killa p who ??? never heard of him b4 will google him

doing it for the streets >>>>> charts

guys need to know

h even said it b4

the chart tunes he will make wont be moist pop stuff like scorcher and them guys make

will be real music like the stuff on money talks

hes gunna deal with the streets first then hes coming for the chart guys with the real music

yh at the end he was sayin its all love to the guys charting there doing there music init but wait till he releases hes stuff to gets charted

http://twitter.com/pabbywabby i couldnt see ne stuff bout killa p

manga went to him and starting talking and wanted to talk in private pablo was sayin is kl here ppl no me init

yh he said he can he aint done ne yet tho wait till he releases hes music wont be moist stuff

manga went to him and wanted to be kl yh its all gd they both said yh then manga wanted to go talk in private for sum reason pablo didnt

he dnt no who killa p is he said he gunna google him after he cant be sendin for him when he dnt no bout him or listened to hes music yet he said is all love he wants to get charted then is kl for killa p

wont happen

pablo got 3 mil he said from money talks goin 87 in itunes charts and was stil road music nuffin pop

http://i47.tinypic.com/vexmd5.jpg

i see sounds
23rd May '10, 02:41 PM

wont happen

3 million pounds? for real? proof or fuck outta here

Willy
hahahahahaha

3 million

loooooooooooooool

Greeze
pabs 'put his arm around' manga aswel, some homo vibes come off that guy i swear.

still, money talks >>

edit - looool at 3 million

Don Pape$ Montanna

http://craigswinejourney.files.wordpress.com/2009/08/facepalm23.jpg

BIGDON
23rd May '10, 02:43 PM
pablo does that road music that can still get charted

better than giggs and dem guys

i see sounds
23rd May '10, 02:44 PM
lol at thinking it aint true, you think mc's like living at home when they reach 25?
they look at the yanks and wanna live like them. its only normal

Willy
23rd May '10, 02:44 PM
pablo does that road music that can still get charted

better than giggs and dem guys

loooooooooooooooooool

there hasn't even been a track mentioning his name in the charts

let alone one he has made himself :laugh:

btw the iTunes download chart isn't the "chart" MC's talk about

BIGDON
23rd May '10, 02:46 PM
loooooooooooooooooool

there hasn't even been a track mentioning his name in the charts

let alone one he has made himself :laugh:

i no hes gunna deal with the streets first release couple mixtapes and then get charted with no pop

Shanger
23rd May '10, 02:47 PM
*googles killer c*

Willy
23rd May '10, 02:49 PM
i no hes gunna deal with the streets first release couple mixtapes and then get charted with no pop

You sound like you are reading a transcript of the interview

"Pabs said he's going to have a shit"

"He had gay sex with 9 Milli Major, pabs said so!!"

reminds me of Stone Cold

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_HOMUfz5TaKk/SgtS5bStn4I/AAAAAAAAAPE/1j8yt8lH_ko/s320/StoneColdFinger.jpg

BIGDON
23rd May '10, 02:50 PM
im just sayin wat was said on the video ppl getting the wrong idea with the word getting in the charts

Greeze
23rd May '10, 02:53 PM
im just sayin wat was said on the video ppl getting the wrong idea with the word getting in the charts

think your the one with the wrong idea bro.

Deadpool
23rd May '10, 02:54 PM
Do u seriously think Pablo got 3 million from the money talks cd........................................?
u dumbfuck

BIGDON
23rd May '10, 03:00 PM
Woh woh woh who sed Pabby Wabby was going moist lol I sed wen the time cums imma drop sum stuff 4 the ladies cuz I b disrespecting dem 2 minutes ago via UberTwitter

Tommy
23rd May '10, 03:03 PM
Killa P and the veteran Roll Deep/Cemetery Warrior members would end Pabs.

H and Prez are the only members that can bar on par with Roll Deep.

Ellessdee
23rd May '10, 03:07 PM
None of the B2daL man are even backing Bigdon he's fighting this on his ones

BIGDON
23rd May '10, 03:12 PM
dnt need no backin still its jus supporting bloodline

Willy
23rd May '10, 03:13 PM
Drank another shot of Boost and he's back!

out there
23rd May '10, 03:14 PM
pabs is gassed

BIGDON
23rd May '10, 03:16 PM
Drank another shot of Boost and he's back!

ppl talkin bout it and quoting me obv im gunna reply init

pabs is gassed

wat about ?

Deadpool
23rd May '10, 03:27 PM
A dude on Twitter called @Daniel_son17 asked pabs bout the 3mill and pabs said.... "I won't answer any questions relating 2 money lol tax man, inland revenue etc etc but tell every1 dat I aint goin moist lol"
lawwwwwl.

Unknown Poster
23rd May '10, 03:35 PM
lol

alphabet
23rd May '10, 03:36 PM
cemetry warriors and roll deep veterans ? lol that is a fuckin JOKE , bloodline r on top right now (no homo) they run the grime scene if u cant see that i dunno where youve been the past year.

leftwood
23rd May '10, 03:37 PM
hahaha 3 mill aaahahahaha:laugh:

so it turns out every1 wants to go mainstream and make tunes for the ladies + charts.

BIGDON
23rd May '10, 04:52 PM
cemetry warriors and roll deep veterans ? lol that is a fuckin JOKE , bloodline r on top right now (no homo) they run the grime scene if u cant see that i dunno where youve been the past year.

dun no

hahaha 3 mill aaahahahaha:laugh:

so it turns out every1 wants to go mainstream and make tunes for the ladies + charts.

pablo wont go mainstream gunna stil do road mixtapes and release couple of the tunes to get charted no pop stuff

LC1
23rd May '10, 05:03 PM
Pabs next release will be his reasonable doubt then he'll dumb down for the audience to double his dollars then release another classic

im sorry pabs can and never will EVER make a classic.

BIGDON
23rd May '10, 05:04 PM
im sorry pabs can and never will EVER make a classic.

listen to money talks got bare classics on there

LC1
23rd May '10, 05:08 PM

apart from the fact they dont really do grime explicitly and he fact that in general they have never really made classic albums or mixtapes (SCUK) was a gd solid relese, no way a classic), mayb they run it cause ppl wanna bread all this road stuff, there music isnt any better than most of the top boys. Maybe on this site they run grime, but they defiantely dont

listen to money talks got bare classics on there

ive listened to him and i think he's quite poor.

Prez T
Big H

thats the order of good mc's, no one else is relevant. Pabs is hip hop anyway and is not a particuarly great rapper

BIGDON
23rd May '10, 05:14 PM
apart from the fact they dont really do grime explicitly and he fact that in general they have never really made classic albums or mixtapes (SCUK) was a gd solid relese, no way a classic), mayb they run it cause ppl wanna bread all this road stuff, there music isnt any better than most of the top boys. Maybe on this site they run grime, but they defiantely dont

ive listened to him and i think he's quite poor.

Prez T
Big H

thats the order of good mc's, no one else is relevant. Pabs is hip hop anyway and is not a particuarly great rapper

lol bloodline do run grime

scuk was best cd of 09

fire and smoke is the most anticapted cd this year

bloodlines radio apperances are the best and get more ratings and replies then any other threads

pablo is sick at rap its hard to outshine when u got 2 of the best mcs in grime in ur crew evenmore when u dont make grime

Myth
23rd May '10, 05:21 PM
locked after i herd him frontin like he aint herd of killa p

alphabet
23rd May '10, 05:28 PM
pabs has made nuff classics , pabs is classic like ice t or one of dem ogs

Ellessdee
23rd May '10, 05:30 PM
pabs has made nuff classics , pabs is classic like ice t or one of dem ogs

troll

BIGDON
23rd May '10, 05:32 PM
lol at ppl who rate bloodline always get called a troll

Shanger
23rd May '10, 05:47 PM
pabs aint goin moist, u can tell from all his past music and all the interviews tht he does looks down upon moist music/ppl.

if he chooses to chart, it will still be greezy, probs suttin like DMX but obv in his style.

Killa P and the veteran Roll Deep/Cemetery Warrior members would end Pabs.

H and Prez are the only members that can bar on par with Roll Deep.

no way pabs is a barrers dont underestimate him in the war

he deaded wiley and scratchy in "Frontline"

crimzon codez
23rd May '10, 06:49 PM

manga was shook because he walked over to the greaziest guys in grime who were on a shot gun ting on his ones and the guys who were looking to slap the specs of libby's face didnt do a thing?... :dead:

your about as unaware as it goes,this has been the position of every grime act,first cementing their place in grime before moving in to commersh music.. each one of the BL fangirls stated it was selling your soul,not just the moist popish stuff that chipmunk/skepta did,but any commercial track since it was "watered down"... so when paper pabs makes his way on to the charts,he's either just another industry hoe or he's making positive moves which is all wiley/chipmunk/skepta/ghetts/kano were doing...

:laugh: >>>>>>>>>>>.

Shanger
23rd May '10, 06:59 PM
its been said already, pabs aint gona make moist music. he will keep it gully, and if he can chart with it then sick.

and tht manga thing he felt sorry for him n put the poor boy out of his misery and said its cool he dont have to worry bout gettin hotted up

crimzon codez
23rd May '10, 07:06 PM
its been said already, pabs aint gona make moist music. he will keep it gully, and if he can chart with it then sick.

and tht manga thing he felt sorry for him n put the poor boy out of his misery and said its cool he dont have to worry bout gettin hotted up

Woh woh woh who sed Pabby Wabby was going moist lol I sed wen the time cums imma drop sum stuff 4 the ladies cuz I b disrespecting dem 2 minutes ago via UberTwitter

which would indicate he will make some washed rnb-ish tracks... not a problem if he didnt spend so long sending for scorcher for doing "lipsin ting" which is no diffrent..

let him chart,pabs deserves success as much as the next guy,just llow the contradictory talk when it comes to every other artist wanting to make chart music,bar fugative every other artist had put in the work..

Equilibrium
23rd May '10, 07:22 PM
making tracks for the ladies does not equate to selling out.

if you do it in a grimey way its cool. 'lipsin ting' was moist because of the lyrics but scorch coulda easily done a non moist gal tune over that beat.
skepta -single isnt moist
wiley - baby isnt moist
wiley - he dont wanna isnt moist

RealOnRoad
23rd May '10, 07:33 PM
" Once you go commercial it's over"
Good times - number 1 for 3 weeks running
snm tbh

crimzon codez
23rd May '10, 07:36 PM
making tracks for the ladies does not equate to selling out.

if you do it in a grimey way its cool. 'lipsin ting' was moist because of the lyrics but scorch coulda easily done a non moist gal tune over that beat.
skepta -single isnt moist
wiley - baby isnt moist
wiley - he dont wanna isnt moist

fair point,selling out is down to interpretation tbf but in most cases selling out= watering down your style/making music for the masses/the girls as opposed to "for the man dem"... most of the BL fangirls in paticular have previosly stated its selling your soul/makes the artist a fake..

guys like chipmunk,before his popish moist phase he made who are you,that mohamed ali track,then once chip diddy chip came out everyone slated it for being commersh,even though it wasnt moist..

as i said should "pabby wabby" choose to go commersh then its lively,but when he's making music just like roll deep while still slating roll deep for going commersh.. then i fail to see how he's any diffrent to the artist's he seems to par

grimekid1
23rd May '10, 07:45 PM
_2VPTaq7Mu0

Nicky Santoro
23rd May '10, 07:52 PM
pabs >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

bloodlie pdc collab >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

lmao 1 guy hes got bleached jeans looooooooooooooool

I LOVE GRIME
23rd May '10, 07:57 PM
his interviews are too much the jokes i catch lol

Nicky Santoro
23rd May '10, 08:02 PM
his interviews are too much the jokes i catch lol

c/.s

Green City
23rd May '10, 08:13 PM
:lol:

Pabz>>>

Pred
23rd May '10, 08:34 PM
Moved, merged, and edited part 1 into the OP.

Nicky Santoro
23rd May '10, 08:47 PM
i hate to admit it , but good modding tbh

alphabet
23rd May '10, 09:20 PM
troll

what how can u say dat jus cos i rate the deepest movement in the uk urban music scene

BIGDON
23rd May '10, 09:21 PM
haha pablos interviews >>>>

Demos
23rd May '10, 09:43 PM
LMAO pablo is a funny guy

BIGDON
23rd May '10, 09:57 PM
added freestyle to op

Shanger
23rd May '10, 10:06 PM
freestyle is fucked

ye-yehhh

critic of musical arts
23rd May '10, 10:29 PM
Killa P got parred lol

Edit: LOL at the scorcher part "squiggly line man" LOOOOOL

Pred
23rd May '10, 10:34 PM
i hate to admit it , but good modding tbh

:stunned:.....................:-D

TERRORIST
23rd May '10, 10:47 PM
wtf was dat freestyle lool

jaybee
23rd May '10, 11:43 PM
some of the stuff that he says in this video is kinda worrying tbh lol

sunil
23rd May '10, 11:45 PM
his freestyle was overly shit

his got his daddys smile and his mummys eyes ya know

100%
24th May '10, 08:26 AM
"I was grounded from the punash for couple weeks just for cussin dat guy"

:laugh:.. squiggly line man lmao

Pabs is a funny guy stillos

Divine
24th May '10, 01:05 PM
pablos a fuckin joker, if real life was a film, and that film was about bloodline
pablo is that guy who would get lenged by roll deep

it would be overly sad at the funeral, and h and prez would load up the strally

b2daldamovie coming soon.

Shanger
24th May '10, 01:07 PM
if u lot think the squiggly line par was jokes wait till "scorcher slaughter" snm