The Stig
20th May '10, 11:05 PM
Yeh... Trap or 100% needs to be

out there
20th May '10, 11:06 PM
Why the fuck is pred mod of here he hates road rap

Nicky Santoro
20th May '10, 11:07 PM
Both would be suitable as would starks, get it in, critic, pdc, fuk off and makaveli. Theres more but low having a mod that hates the music

Wiz
20th May '10, 11:09 PM
'cause pretty much everyone else is a super mod who can control the room anyway

suggest a list of possible additional mods with reasons and the team will consider

RIP Jakey
20th May '10, 11:10 PM
Pred's a mod of music discussion, not this forum in particular.

I reckon Tony Starks

Tony Starks
20th May '10, 11:11 PM
I doubt there would be mass trolling or idiot behaviour in this section anyway we just need one mod to clear things up and keep it organised well

I say whipitup or trap*

Nicky Santoro
Ive given a list any of them or trap or hundred pc. Supermods aint into road rap they wnt check here

redrumuk
Both would be suitable as would starks, get it in, critic, pdc, fuk off and trap*. Theres more but low having a mod that hates the music

all these man kno they rap shit (nohomonohovis)

out there
20th May '10, 11:12 PM
tony starks / traps* / pdc but man like 100 , king , critic , nephew m , fuk off etc also good candidates

Nicky Santoro
20th May '10, 11:14 PM
Any of those know their stuff and visit on a regs

tony starks / traps* / pdc but man like 100 , king , critic , newphew m , fuk off etc also good candidates

yeh 4 got nephew m him too

FatMac90
20th May '10, 11:20 PM
tony, get it in or whipitup

Wiz
20th May '10, 11:21 PM
give reasons why one suggested one is better than another and so on - they can't all be mods

RIP Jakey
20th May '10, 11:23 PM
give reasons why one suggested one is better than another and so on - they can't all be mods

Gonna be whoever Lemon trusts enough really.

Nicky Santoro
20th May '10, 11:28 PM
Well trap has put the most work in and knows about everyone so he is prob the most deserving. He posts up every vid. Fuk off, critic , starks and hundred pc all are very knowledgable on rap

Fuk off is a very mature guy who wouldnt get into arguments so he would be a good choice

Gonna be whoever Lemon trusts enough really.

if its a case of that then starks, fuk off or trap. Would say critic but imo he should be a grime mod

out there
20th May '10, 11:29 PM
trap* ftw , but aint pdc a mod on another forum so he should be a mod to be honest because he knows what hes doing

RIP Jakey
20th May '10, 11:30 PM
Well trap has put the most work in and knows about everyone so he is prob the most deserving. He posts up every vid. Fuk off, critic , starks and hundred pc all are very knowledgable on rap

Fuk off is a very mature guy who wouldnt get into arguments so he would be a good choice

if its a case of that then starks, fuk off or trap. Would say critic but imo he should be a grime mod

If it's the right person, they'd probly be mods of all the music rooms. Critic has turned it down before dunno if he wants to be mod.

Nicky Santoro
20th May '10, 11:33 PM
They wont make pdc mod cause he aint got on with mods in the past, fuk off and starks are both people who dnt get into likkle squabbles so imo between them 2

Ok well fuk off and starks are both mature knowledgable posters that have wide knowledge on grime and rap so pick between them

Naruto Hatake
20th May '10, 11:34 PM
Trap* deserves it tbh.

Was the top poster in the other rap threads.

Seems like he'd make a good mod too.

RIP Jakey
20th May '10, 11:35 PM
Made a thread in the stafff room and linked this thread

Wiz
20th May '10, 11:36 PM
Cool. Give it a night or possibly the weekend and you'll have an answer.

Nicky Santoro
20th May '10, 11:37 PM
If its a case of being knowledgable on grime and rap like i said its gota be starks or fuk off

Cool. Give it a night or possibly the weekend and you'll have an answer.

cool respect to you and jakey for listening

Trap*
20th May '10, 11:39 PM
all guys mentioned in the thread could be likely candidates still

100%
21st May '10, 07:59 AM
all guys mentioned in the thread could be likely candidates still

forreal

if it goes down to who lemon would 'trust' tho.. i'd say fling it to tony or critic

Billionaire Playboy
21st May '10, 08:27 AM
I think you can add King to that list, his knowledge is of the scene is pretty substantial

Divine
21st May '10, 09:03 AM
100 %

Willy
21st May '10, 09:11 AM
Trap*, Tony Starks, Get It In or King

there are others too but no point naming 20 people, because only 1 or 2 are going to get chosen + this section doesn't really need much moderating anyway, there won't be dumb trolling and stuff like that here.

Pred
21st May '10, 09:40 AM
Stop whining King. If you checked the staff list you'd have gotten your answer without having to make this thread in the first place.

Just because I'm not a fan of road rap it doesn't mean I can't mod a room.
Just because this room will mostly have road rap in it, it doesn't mean that real hip hop won't get posted in here as well.

Joe
21st May '10, 09:49 AM
but add whipitup or someone to help out aswell

Tony Starks
21st May '10, 09:54 AM
it doesn't mean that real hip hop won't get posted in here as well.
I wasnt aware UK rap was 'fake' :dozey:

This is precisely why u shudnt be mod imo

IF you dont rate the music then ur presence and contribution in this section will always be non-existant

Nicky Santoro
21st May '10, 09:57 AM

IF you dont rate the music then ur presence and contribution in this section will always be non-existant

real talk, we need a mod into road rap, tryna say its fake is a dickhead ting. I aint whining what i have said everyone else agrees with

100%
21st May '10, 10:07 AM

lol says it all

man said real hip hop

Naruto Hatake
21st May '10, 10:12 AM
Trap* for mod still

Pred
21st May '10, 10:23 AM
I am mod for 'Music' and 'Other'. That means everything inside those.

As well as myself there's Demos, Geo, Hij, The Elijah, Corey, Quality Control, Retrofreak, RIP Jakey, Messiah, Webstarr and Wiz that all have power in this room. Stop moaning that mine is the only name you see in the room at the moment.

Like I've said before, whether or not I like the road rap doesn't mean shit. I came into the room regardless didn't I? I don't see how it will make a difference.

Like I said before, stop whining about who's a mod in here and get back to discussing the music.

You lot just love to cry all the time, chill the fuck out.

Joe
21st May '10, 10:38 AM
chill man chill

Lemon
21st May '10, 01:01 PM
I am mod for 'Music' and 'Other'. That means everything inside those.

As well as myself there's Demos, Geo, Hij, The Elijah, Corey, Quality Control, Retrofreak, RIP Jakey, Messiah, Webstarr and Wiz that all have power in this room. Stop moaning that mine is the only name you see in the room at the moment.

Like I've said before, whether or not I like the road rap doesn't mean shit. I came into the room regardless didn't I? I don't see how it will make a difference.

Like I said before, stop whining about who's a mod in here and get back to discussing the music.

You lot just love to cry all the time, chill the fuck out.

= don't mess with pred

Weather he listens to the music regulary or not, doesn't make it difficult to deal with problems still, with people reporting posts you don't even need to read everything really. But need checking up still and in the area regularly.

We were already looking for a moderator for this section or seperate rap forum from that first thread ages ago, staff already picked the person from users recommendations, just gotta check if they wanna do it now.

The Stig
21st May '10, 01:20 PM
Lol

redrumuk
21st May '10, 02:24 PM
pred is a cool guy still, dont understand the hate for him. But i do agree with that whoever mods the room should like the music and kno they shit about it.

Fukoff, Tony Starks, Trap*, Whipitup(PDC) ..all these man are up to date wit there rap (not just "road rap") and they dont get into stupid arguments.

Andre
22nd May '10, 03:52 PM
lol @ suggesting PDC/WhipItUp

he's a mod on *********

Willy
22nd May '10, 03:54 PM
lol @ suggesting PDC/WhipItUp

he's a mod on *********

when you look like that, its time to jump off a bridge

Andre
22nd May '10, 04:01 PM
lol klkl idc I'm just letting these lot know that making you mod would lose their sub forum all credibility

Insanity
22nd May '10, 04:10 PM
lol klkl idc I'm just letting these lot know that making you mod would lose their sub forum all credibility

swear down I cba even typing out why considering PDC as a mod is the stupidest thing admin could do on here.

Just look at his history of making fake accounts, throwing tantrums, posting rapidshare links to new mixtapes, trolling etc etc etc.

fuk off
22nd May '10, 05:14 PM
I think you can add King to that list, his knowledge is of the scene is pretty substantial

Yeah King has to be considered knows the music and isn't on no dumb shit. Tony Starks has gotta be in the runnin as well knows his stuff and he started the orginal Road Rap thread. Trap* knows his shit as well

critic of musical arts
22nd May '10, 05:25 PM
Tony for mod >>>>>

Lemon
22nd May '10, 11:08 PM
lol, ironic who posted before given the question.

But the Critic we're on about is same Critic as above?
If it's Critic of Musical Arts people are on about, then seems the best for the job.

Suddenly wondered if there's more than one critic on forum (Critic by name, not by nature). Can't find one, probably thinking of CriticGIF on twitter.

forreal

if it goes down to who lemon would 'trust' tho.. i'd say fling it to tony or critic

lol, isn't just me who decides. It's staff and members decision, a bit of everyones input where possible.

Tony or Critic would be couple of the front runners for the position though TBH. GrimeForum OGs u know, so's Fuk Off, King and few others.

BIGLEE
23rd May '10, 12:17 AM
ummm. me

Lemon
24th May '10, 06:41 PM
was tough choice, and took a lil while
but Critic will be the mod for now to guide the rap discussion
and we know who to call on if we need more man power in rap discussion or across other forums too, so safe for all the input in the thread.

Trap*
24th May '10, 06:45 PM
Congrats Critic

El Cynico
24th May '10, 07:07 PM
best of luck to ya critic !

out there
24th May '10, 07:14 PM
good decision

Unknown Poster
24th May '10, 07:18 PM
Congrats Critic

good decision

Willy
24th May '10, 07:21 PM
Yh good choice

big up

critic of musical arts
24th May '10, 07:48 PM
Safe you man. Shouldn't be too many problems in here anyway.

Absolute
24th May '10, 07:57 PM
Congratulations

Lemon
24th May '10, 08:06 PM
was a tought choice to say the least, a lot of good canditates

hopefully have openings in the future if things grow to offer some of the others a spot too.

Nicky Santoro
24th May '10, 08:23 PM
Congratulations

good choice

his knowledge of grime and rap is unequalled

we got some dickhead spamming yday that his shit crew was better than sn1 etc

mainly stuff like that i guess

Lemon
24th May '10, 08:27 PM
Critic has good Grime Knowledge as well, so is possibilities to be mod of grime discussion too if he manages to keep control over the madness in rap discussion.

lol, i remember the days of Westwood shows, and him reading through the names of who's posted on forum, shouting out Critic, me then getting to Fuk Off and saying he can't say that one lol

Unknown Poster
24th May '10, 08:32 PM
lol wtf

Willy
24th May '10, 08:34 PM
lol, i remember the days of Westwood shows, and him reading through the names of who's posted on forum, shouting out Critic, me then getting to Fuk Off and saying he can't say that one lol

I remember when Westwood was doing that SN1 Crib Sessions live on Ustream and he shouted out my name asking if the i could hear the sound ok

i have that 4 second clip recorded and play it to myself daily

Rayful Edmond
24th May '10, 08:45 PM
Critic>>>>>

fuk off
24th May '10, 09:02 PM
Fair play critic it's deserved

Critic has good Grime Knowledge as well, so is possibilities to be mod of grime discussion too if he manages to keep control over the madness in rap discussion.

lol westwood's to scared off them censors man. I blame Ice kid tbh

The Stig
24th May '10, 09:05 PM
Well done Critic fam

Nicky Santoro
24th May '10, 09:14 PM

lol that hoodstars set hahhahahah

but when the bbc started cutting out skeng etc became shit anyway

Lemon
24th May '10, 09:31 PM
I remember when Westwood was doing that SN1 Crib Sessions live on Ustream and he shouted out my name asking if the i could hear the sound ok

i have that 4 second clip recorded and play it to myself daily

lol, me too

** moves away from WhitItUp **

fuk off
24th May '10, 09:46 PM
lol that hoodstars set hahhahahah

but when the bbc started cutting out skeng etc became shit anyway

lol the amount of times westwood had to stop the set and they still carried on cussin. Took Westwood for any supply teacher.
Yeah from when they censored "weed" in Champs + weed they may as well not have fuckin played it. Never locked again after censorship

100%
24th May '10, 10:10 PM
alot.. hold tight critic

critic of musical arts
24th May '10, 10:15 PM

Swear down Hoodstars were the ones who ruined 1xtra :laugh: They took the piss.

Valhalla
24th May '10, 11:48 PM
critic was a good choice i reckon, n/b

Tony Starks
25th May '10, 10:34 AM
Well done Critic fam