PDA

View Full Version : most overrated rapper from the scene?

out there
20th May '10, 09:16 PM
spin off from the other thread

even though he aint done much, probably strapzy i think hes average bare man think hes fucked

and i dont think margs is all that either

Willy
20th May '10, 09:22 PM
Don Strapzy, Krept, Konan and G Frsh

and i kind of think Youngsta too, at the same time, he still makes bangers, but people rate even the shit tunes he makes..

out there
20th May '10, 09:23 PM
and i kind of think Youngsta too, at the same time, he still makes bangers, but people rate even the shit tunes he makes..

loool i was just about to edit my post to say this

Tony Starks
20th May '10, 09:24 PM
Blade is overated a little and so Young spray but thats only by man i kno from Tottenham so its obvious there gonna be on his nuts n/h

And B Dubble is overated imo

Greeze
20th May '10, 09:27 PM
aint too sure on whos the most overrated but personally i think Strapzys fucked

redrumuk
20th May '10, 09:54 PM
strapzy aint overrated

Willy
20th May '10, 09:56 PM
strapzy aint overrated, no one in London apart from on this forum has heard of the cunt

Basically, he is popular on the internet..

and the internet = worldwide

especially with him doing bare shit with GrimeDaily and other big Youtube channels

i doubt many people you don't check out Youtube on the regz have heard of him before

redrumuk
20th May '10, 09:58 PM
Basically, he is popular on the internet..

and the internet = worldwide

especially with him doing bare shit with GrimeDaily and other big Youtube channels

i doubt many people you don't check out Youtube on the regz have heard of him before

yeah man thats true

out there
20th May '10, 09:59 PM
strapzy aint overrated

bruv telling you now he is , bare young bucks running round ere saying hes fucked hes as good as giggs etc...

:dead:

Nicky Santoro
20th May '10, 10:03 PM
Hes good but overated

Youngsta is hard but agree bout man rating his shit tunes, he over saturated the market

MoneyMan
20th May '10, 10:07 PM
I thought Giggs was about a year ago, but I actually think he's improved as he's got more acclaim, so hold tight him tbh.

I think those mashtown guys are overrated, know imma get slewed 4 sayin that but i really just don't get the hype/don't think they have bars.

redrumuk
20th May '10, 10:09 PM
I thought Giggs was about a year ago, but I actually think he's improved as he's got more acclaim, so hold tight him tbh.

I think those mashtown guys are overrated, know imma get slewed 4 sayin that but i really just don't get the hype/don't think they have bars.

you must not of been listning to the lyrics then bruv

Willy
20th May '10, 10:10 PM
smh

Nicky Santoro
20th May '10, 10:11 PM
He hasnt improved, infact most people prefer his old stuff, giggs

out there
20th May '10, 10:13 PM
giggs aint overrated , hes been putting mad work in from early and its starting to pay off for him now.

Nicky Santoro
20th May '10, 10:16 PM
giggs aint overrated , hes been putting mad work in from early and its starting to pay off for him now.

redrumuk
He hasnt improved, infact most people prefer his old stuff, giggs

MoneyMan
you must not of been listning to the lyrics then bruv

as i said my opinion init

and yeah i prefer Giggs's old stuff, more hype/gully such as Ice Cream Man, Explanation, Do Or Die etc r 2 sick but I think he has got better lyrically

redrumuk

Willy
20th May '10, 10:19 PM
as i said my opinion init

and yeah i prefer Giggs's old stuff, more hype/gully such as Ice Cream Man, Explanation, Do Or Die etc r 2 sick but I think he has got better lyrically

I reckon what you're trying to say is that his new style of music is easier to understand for normal people, etc.. people who ain't street wise, don't know what he means when he mentions "a box" you know them ones

Nicky Santoro
20th May '10, 10:22 PM
Lol he slyly drops greeze bars that the mainstream dont pick up on

The Stig
20th May '10, 10:27 PM
Don Strapzy, Krept, Konan and G Frsh

Nah, Krept & Konan aint..

I would say G Frsh is doe

Billionaire Playboy
21st May '10, 07:52 AM
Giggs

100%
21st May '10, 07:55 AM
youngsta.. straight.

he gets mad ratings, but in reality hes shit.

Unknown Poster
21st May '10, 11:36 AM
Morrison, he's just really fucking boring. I think Youngs Teflon is a bit overrated too.

Naruto Hatake
21st May '10, 11:42 AM

I don't think in the last few weeks/months I've seen a post from awesomcaz which I haven't cringed too. Just tries sooo hard to fit and talks a lot of shit.

I swear this bruddas gonna give me wrinkles cos the amount of times I cringe when I see his posts everywhere...:dead:

critic of musical arts
21st May '10, 11:44 AM

I swear this bruddas gonna give me wrinkles cos the amount of times I cringe when I see his posts everywhere...:dead:

:laugh::laugh::laugh: Kebab you bring me joke i swear

Tony Starks
21st May '10, 12:00 PM

Loooooooool

GoodFella
21st May '10, 12:16 PM
Strapzy is sick.

I think Krept and Konan are shit tbh

BIGLEE
21st May '10, 12:34 PM
Strapzy is sick.

krept's sick duno about konan

Unknown Poster
21st May '10, 12:35 PM
krept's sick duno about konan

redrumuk
21st May '10, 02:29 PM
Strapzy is sick.

why u think krepts is shit fam? Personally i think he is fuckin sick, have u listend to alot of his shit?

Rayful Edmond
21st May '10, 04:36 PM
Strapzy is shit imo.

Im gonna have to say Krept and Konan.

Hef
21st May '10, 04:40 PM
Whats with the bandwagon hate for krept and kon now. Like they don't make hard tunes, intelligent punchlines, Bag of greaze and a solid mixtape.

Rayful Edmond
21st May '10, 04:42 PM
no bandwagon hate, just something about them that i don't like, i never said they were shit, just over-rated.

Naruto Hatake
21st May '10, 05:47 PM
They spit toooo much greeze IMO.

It gets boring after a while and even the sick/intelligent punchlines don't phase me after a while.

Artists with versatility >>>>>>>>>>>>

Willy
21st May '10, 08:15 PM

I don't think in the last few weeks/months I've seen a post from awesomcaz which I haven't cringed too. Just tries sooo hard to fit and talks a lot of shit.

lol'd

allow him though, he's kool

no point taking the piss all the time

Billionaire Playboy
21st May '10, 09:01 PM
Krept & Konan are decent but sometimes they come with some bait similies and metaphors

Naruto Hatake
21st May '10, 09:22 PM
lol'd

allow him though, he's kool

no point taking the piss all the time

i know but i cant help it man this guy.

he changes the way he types so he can come across more ghetto like man didn't see the pic of him in his lonsdale hoody and his tightened lace reeboks looking like bannan boat clown shoes smh.

just do you init awesomcaz, no need to front in front of ur screen.