PDA

View Full Version : Morrison Appreciation / Discussion

alphabet
20th May '10, 07:10 PM
Morrison comes hard on every tune , got DEEP bars an a nice flow hes gotta be top 3 selected for me hes no.2 runner up to pabs , what you fink ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0sP0WT02s-Y samurai riddem = FUCKED

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=usuPtMyE6Y8&feature=related Gucci Riddem = FUCKED

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mNO0K3-j53E Baller Music = FUCKED

Trap*
20th May '10, 07:20 PM
I rate him highly to be honest , one of my favourite rappers

out there
20th May '10, 07:21 PM
his new tape needs to hurry up and drop

been to long now

redrumuk
20th May '10, 07:28 PM
Yes, morrison is fucked bruv.

Hes by far the best white boy in this uk rap ting

MpbAkU5YJ-w&hl

alphabet
20th May '10, 07:31 PM
his new tape needs to hurry up and drop

been to long now

ye fam i hear hes always gettin caught up in madness that mus b holdin im back from his music i guess , but he could be massive if he put the work in

Yes, morrison is fucked bruv.

Hes by far the best white boy in this uk rap ting

MpbAkU5YJ-w&hl

ye thasa deep tune cuz

Hef
20th May '10, 07:47 PM
i dont rate morrison at all. Annoying, lifeless flow, and i could just tell from his bars that he werent really about everything hes making out to be. When that exposure came out i was like 'i knew it'.

alphabet
20th May '10, 08:08 PM
the only exposure was dat he got robbed fora 100 bags an u no dat samurai tune he cum wid that...... creep through the slums in bangers with the pumpy on us lookin for the punk that robbed us... no matter how road u are u can always get robbed nutens impossible ?

out there
20th May '10, 08:21 PM
ye fam i hear hes always gettin caught up in madness that mus b holdin im back from his music i guess , but he could be massive if he put the work in

yeah but sokas got his tape to release duno what the fuck hes playing at

alphabet
20th May '10, 08:25 PM
o i c fuck knows den soka cums hard wit da instrumentals aswel actualy init

out there
20th May '10, 08:33 PM
yh hes alright

Trap*
20th May '10, 08:44 PM
Morrison said the The real boss mixtape was done back in end of 08 and that it was out the n aswell before soka produced it all so i reckon he got a mixtape worth of tracks just sitting there if he did record it all then do it again with soka producing .

fuk off
20th May '10, 09:11 PM
Morris is fuckin ard Currently Gettin Currency is still on regualar rotation. I reckon he don't get enuff ratins. Tunes like Samarui Riddim, Baller Music etc.. are makin me fiend for the new tape as well

redrumuk
20th May '10, 10:07 PM

the only exposure was dat he got robbed fora 100 bags an u no dat samurai tune he cum wid that...... Creep through the slums in bangers with the pumpy on us lookin for the punk that robbed us... No matter how road u are u can always get robbed nutens impossible ?

morris is fuckin ard currently gettin currency is still on regualar rotation. I reckon he don't get enuff ratins. Tunes like samarui riddim, baller music etc.. Are makin me fiend for the new tape as well

-Wonderboy-
21st May '10, 01:29 PM
BGijToJx78M

Best verse on this
VpypMZxyIQ8

SOKA BEATZ
21st May '10, 06:54 PM
@cake-o
morrisson is in prison until the end of the year so its been hard to communicate, because obviously i cant put nufin out without his say so.
The mixtape is 90% finished. Sounds fuckin crazy, but i fink he wants to be around wen it gets released....
But i have 3 exclusives from him for futuristic wave 3.
And a exclusive link up with morrisson ft krept and konan.
Out may 31st on www.sokabeats.co.uk which will also be up and runnin from the 31st.

Burden Durden
21st May '10, 07:25 PM

Im expecting big things from this

fuk off
21st May '10, 09:21 PM
@cake-o
morrisson is in prison until the end of the year so its been hard to communicate, because obviously i cant put nufin out without his say so.
The mixtape is 90% finished. Sounds fuckin crazy, but i fink he wants to be around wen it gets released....
But i have 3 exclusives from him for futuristic wave 3.
Out may 31st on www.sokabeats.co.uk which will also be up and runnin from the 31st.

Seen that explains it I thought he was back on road when Baller music went on that Grimedsaily promo cos he was talkin bout jail on the tune. Safe for clearin that up I was startin to think somethin had gone wrong wid the release. Lookin fwd to hearin the link up wid krept + Kone should be gutter. Will definatly be coppin FW3 the last two cd's were fuckin big

out there
21st May '10, 09:39 PM
i knew he was in pen tho , and i kno hes touching road soon but all this waiting game is long lol

fuk off
22nd May '10, 11:15 PM
i knew he was in pen tho , and i kno hes touching road soon but all this waiting game is long lol

Definatly g feels like the new tapes been fuckin years in the makin I suppose him scrappin real boss to re-do a tape wid Soka (although it was a big move morrison + soka make fuckin trap music) slowed the process down and then goin bing made it even longer wait

100%
23rd May '10, 04:27 AM
long waiting, but o well

morrisson is fucked though.. most tunes he touches he merks.

"for movin food around the ends where we live
can end up in shootouts n emptyin clips
im that dude now for gettin them bricks
nowdays i don grams less then a brick"

"caught a couple cases
I grow my own food
cus I never had the links to help me smuggle weight in"

he duppies that outro on sokas ting aswell

Trap*
23rd May '10, 10:42 AM
"And im a boss fuck rick ross , im walking round with 10grands worth of rocks in my wrist watch "

AOrdI2NZ-iA

fuk off
23rd May '10, 04:10 PM
long waiting, but o well

morrisson is fucked though.. most tunes he touches he merks.

"for movin food around the ends where we live
can end up in shootouts n emptyin clips
im that dude now for gettin them bricks
nowdays i don grams less then a brick"

"caught a couple cases
I grow my own food
cus I never had the links to help me smuggle weight in"

he duppies that outro on sokas ting aswell

Qft

SOKA BEATZ
25th May '10, 10:10 PM
futuristic wave vol 3 out on monday!!!!