PDA

View Full Version : "Ask Asco, he held a beating, cryin' out, i'm only in it for the music"

Willy
16th May '10, 10:09 PM
Bya5ZmRf2OE

Hef
16th May '10, 10:19 PM
Yeah they went hard still. All that lyle and scott jeeze.

*awaits raj for some verification*

Robinson
16th May '10, 10:23 PM
is that the sosa i've seen mentioned a couple times in random room? by kebab

Trap*
16th May '10, 10:36 PM
is that the sosa i've seen mentioned a couple times in random room? by kebab

yeaah

critic of musical arts
16th May '10, 10:45 PM
inb4kebab

Robinson
16th May '10, 10:51 PM
lyle and scott party.

Willy
17th May '10, 08:36 AM
lyle and scott party.

looool

Tony Starks
17th May '10, 08:59 AM
Loooool

Sosas shit but hes not lying still

out there
17th May '10, 12:22 PM
lool thats why ive stopped wearing lyle and scott

but yh inb4 kebab haha

Burden Durden
17th May '10, 04:31 PM
Kebab used to get bullied by Sosa and wished it was him that got lenged in the neck, not that girl.

Naruto Hatake
17th May '10, 05:29 PM
Big up the guys gassin.

Yeah he got caught slippin and held a beating. They got rolled up on and a body dropped (RIP Agnes) and unfortunately it didn't get the intended target (Patchy). That's the difference between Fields and Fellows.

You get caught slippin in fields and it's RIP. You don't even have to get caught slippin you'll get rolled up on. You get caught slippin in fellows after a body on their side drops and you only get beats. They ain't on tings.

Sosa's baffed, he used to rep BMW (that's what it was called at the time, Ballance, Mead and Well Street) back in the day when I was in year 7/8 and he was in year 11, guy's 20+ yet he's beefing youngers.

Like Sosa said last time "Fuck fields, fields can't come round here" then there was a track (taken off youtube now doe) with a pic of the YOUNGERS posted outside fellows on the sign poppin L's.

And Smallz AND Manda/Rocky in that video...lol. They're 1 year older than me and used to go same secondary, ask anyone from my secondary did they not used to BREADDDDD off Eagles from square (this was before the beef) like he was a father figure to them.

I got a message from blackjack from fellows saying "im gonna kill u" on facebook lol.

These guys will never learn. More and more bodies will drop. They need to come off this road ting cos they're not really about it. Chat lies in your videos for hype, not getting nowhere in rap or school or life in general so what are you doing? Coppin fake lyle and scott from 21st century in hoxton...LOL

#Suicideistheanswer

Out

critic of musical arts
17th May '10, 05:37 PM
LOL Kebab went in

Insanity
17th May '10, 05:47 PM
Just look at the fake swagger (n/h) and you know they ain't really bout it

Willy
17th May '10, 06:48 PM
Big up the guys gassin.

Yeah he got caught slippin and held a beating. They got rolled up on and a body dropped (RIP Agnes) and unfortunately it didn't get the intended target (Patchy). That's the difference between Fields and Fellows.

You get caught slippin in fields and it's RIP. You don't even have to get caught slippin you'll get rolled up on. You get caught slippin in fellows after a body on their side drops and you only get beats. They ain't on tings.

Sosa's baffed, he used to rep BMW (that's what it was called at the time, Ballance, Mead and Well Street) back in the day when I was in year 7/8 and he was in year 11, guy's 20+ yet he's beefing youngers.

Like Sosa said last time "Fuck fields, fields can't come round here" then there was a track (taken off youtube now doe) with a pic of the YOUNGERS posted outside fellows on the sign poppin L's.

And Smallz AND Manda/Rocky in that video...lol. They're 1 year older than me and used to go same secondary, ask anyone from my secondary did they not used to BREADDDDD off Eagles from square (this was before the beef) like he was a father figure to them.

I got a message from blackjack from fellows saying "im gonna kill u" on facebook lol.

These guys will never learn. More and more bodies will drop. They need to come off this road ting cos they're not really about it. Chat lies in your videos for hype, not getting nowhere in rap or school or life in general so what are you doing? Coppin fake lyle and scott from 21st century in hoxton...LOL

#Suicideistheanswer

Out

Mind = blown

Naruto Hatake
17th May '10, 08:18 PM
lol madness

Tony Starks
17th May '10, 08:31 PM
Kebab ive never seen u answer so clearly and directly before lol

out there
17th May '10, 08:45 PM
lol madness

Naruto Hatake
17th May '10, 10:27 PM
Kebab ive never seen u answer so clearly and directly before lol

:laugh: lol i dunno what to say to that

on a side note asco and couple other guys got raided by fed the other they and they found a fully loaded mac 10

Trap*
17th May '10, 10:58 PM
Ive heard fellows are fully moist though , whats you man saying ?

Naruto Hatake
17th May '10, 11:09 PM
fuck the other side make their mothers cry

MoneyMan
17th May '10, 11:30 PM
that beat's nice

Grimes
18th May '10, 12:03 AM
kebab = living fantasy gangster paradise

Naruto Hatake
18th May '10, 12:11 AM
lol, like i said in the other thread,

oh just shut up with ur stupid bullshit man, go spread ur controversial philosophies somewhere else i really cba

Naruto Hatake
18th May '10, 12:27 AM
my boy from fields

18 May at 00:25
He went homerton ? ,
Plus asco gt sliced time agooooo,
Had dem fellows youths jumpin off der own block loool,
Chumps
Sent via Facebook Mobile

:laugh:

Talented Individual
18th May '10, 12:39 AM
Alie these man should just headtop themselves fukin pricks

Grimes
18th May '10, 12:44 AM
kebab u misguided dickhead, treating yob beef like its dragonball z

Naruto Hatake
18th May '10, 12:45 AM
yeah, cos ill turn super sayain and kahmehameha ur mum u balding prick

Naruto Hatake
19th May '10, 08:09 PM
I jus clocked Tony your living in fellows right about now init

Trap*
19th May '10, 08:20 PM
Do you reckon Asco will make his own mixtape anytime soon ?

Naruto Hatake
19th May '10, 08:26 PM
Doubt it lol, too busy gettin shift/bunnin weed.

Don't take my word for it though

Naruto Hatake
20th May '10, 07:32 PM
bumping so this can get moved to rap discussion

Tony Starks
20th May '10, 07:36 PM
I jus clocked Tony your living in fellows right about now init

Nah lol who told u that?

Naruto Hatake
20th May '10, 07:45 PM
Lol I'm sure it was you who said you was living down them sides for a bit?

Well it was someone on here lol and they said they didnt wanna get involved in the beef or some shit

Tempz_NBT
21st May '10, 02:30 PM
Big up the guys gassin.

#Suicideistheanswer

Out

killed it

Rayful Edmond
21st May '10, 04:26 PM
I wanna hear a ROS reply.

out there
21st May '10, 08:04 PM
to be honest i thought the tune was alright untill sosa ruined it at the end

Naruto Hatake
22nd May '10, 02:30 PM
sosa don't spit anyway.