PDA

View Full Version : Golden Boot Award

Jack Man Everyday Blatant
5th April '10, 05:35 PM
since we're nearing the end of the season i thought i'd gather who everyone thinks will win it this year. I'm thinking Drogba as Rooney's out for 3 weeks giving him plenty of time to catch up to Rooney seeing as he's only 1 goal below him. I think if it hadn't been for the ACN he'd be top anyway.

Xtra P
5th April '10, 06:46 PM
I think the Drog might squeeze it.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/eng_prem/top_scorers/default.stm

Tony Starks
5th April '10, 06:47 PM
I'm not sure how much they're all on right now.

Someone post up some figures I'm on my BB
Edit: safe for that^

Xtra P
5th April '10, 06:48 PM
I'm not sure how much they're all on right now.

Someone post up some figures I'm on my BB

Check the link I posted.

Rooney 26
Drogba 25
Bent 22

Tony Starks
5th April '10, 06:50 PM
Yh I reckon Drogbas got this

I can't see Tevez or Bent passing Rooney for second either with the amount of games left

'nuum general
5th April '10, 06:55 PM
Drogba surely, even if he's on the bench a few more games

Mr. Jefferies
5th April '10, 07:03 PM
Voted Rooney but I think Drogba will probably get it. I have faith in Rooney though.

BIGDON
5th April '10, 07:30 PM
Drogba

Eagle
5th April '10, 07:39 PM
not bent

Tony Starks
5th April '10, 07:51 PM
not bent
Lol sounding bitter

If he can find more teams that gift him three penalties he might just

JOEPLUS
5th April '10, 08:40 PM
Diamanti

Eagle
5th April '10, 09:22 PM
Lol sounding bitter

If he can find more teams that gift him three penalties he might just

i mean not bent because rooney and drogba both have more goals and are better players playing in teams that score more goals and create more chances

also bent didnt endear himself by diving at WHL in november, then having the cheek to not only celebrate at stadium of light, but to do it in front of the spurs fans.....swear adebayor was called al names under the sun from every arsenal fan apart from naijaboy for doing the same.

Tony Starks
5th April '10, 09:28 PM
The thread was about who u think could win the golden boot and not about who duppied ur team the week previous

Eagle
5th April '10, 09:29 PM
i mean not bent because rooney and drogba both have more goals and are better players playing in teams that score more goals and create more chances

The thread was about who u think could win the golden boot and not about who duppied ur team the week previous
you bought up an accusation about me being bitter about bent, so i answered it

i expected better from you tony.....

Tony Starks
5th April '10, 09:31 PM
The fact is, if the second post had been ur first post ITT it would have been bless. The first post was shrouded in bitterness and envy and you can't deny it

Eagle
5th April '10, 10:08 PM
The fact is, if the second post had been ur first post ITT it would have been bless. The first post was shrouded in bitterness and envy and you can't deny it

lol

at the time of the first post, bent had no votes. so i guess even though the forum was in agreemnt with me, i was somehow being bitter. grow up.

The Messiah
5th April '10, 10:41 PM
I'm an idiot. I voted Rooney then remembered he was injured.

'nuum general
5th April '10, 10:56 PM
I'm an idiot. I voted Rooney then remembered he was injured.

If you believe the Daily Mail (which is an extremely suspect matter in itself) he'll be playing on wednesday

The Messiah
5th April '10, 11:01 PM
Yeah I heard about that. Don't believe it myself. I wouldn't be surprised if the gets gametime before the end of the season though.

Jack Man Everyday Blatant
5th April '10, 11:08 PM
Never clocked Tevez hit 20

Mr. Jefferies
6th April '10, 01:04 AM
If you believe the Daily Mail (which is an extremely suspect matter in itself) he'll be playing on wednesday

He will if we are losing.