PDA

View Full Version : This Champions League =

Clive Eboue
17th March '10, 12:01 AM
Arsenal's best chance to win it.

Ideally Arsenal v Bordeaux and United v Barca in the quarters but let's see lol.

Gooners and Red Devils who do you want in the draw?

Alfie
17th March '10, 12:08 AM
Wouldn't mind either Boredaux or CSKA

Although, a big team could send us on a run

17th March '10, 12:10 AM
possible thread backfire pending

Eric Cantona
17th March '10, 12:13 AM
I want us to draw Barcelona, and Arsenal to draw Inter

We need our revenge, and over 2 legs we can do that

Michael.
17th March '10, 12:15 AM
Wouldn't mind either Boredaux or CSKA

Although, a big team could send us on a run

Clive Eboue
17th March '10, 12:19 AM
possible thread backfire pending

lol not saying we're guna win it.

I wouldn't even mind getting Barca tbh.

Mr. Jefferies
17th March '10, 12:20 AM
I want us to draw Barcelona, and Arsenal to draw Inter

We need our revenge, and over 2 legs we can do that

Wouldn't really call it revenge seeing as we beat them in the Semis the year before but still.

I don't want Barca, I think we'd beat them but I'd be nervous lol. Ideal scenario would be to get Arsenal again and give them another fucking pasting at the Emirates.

I LOVE GRIME
17th March '10, 12:26 AM
ideally i want cska moscow we can beat them over 2 legs easy so can arsenal teams i do not want are bordeaux, barca and bayern if either of us get them it will be very difficult and b4 ne1 says bordeaux are shit 1 name GOURCUFF the man is fucking dangerous

Clive Eboue
17th March '10, 12:27 AM
Wouldn't really call it revenge seeing as we beat them in the Semis the year before but still.

I don't want Barca, I think we'd beat them but I'd be nervous lol. Ideal scenario would be to get Arsenal again and give them another fucking pasting at the Emirates.

Fuck you :angry:

ideally i want cska moscow we can beat them over 2 legs easy so can arsenal teams i do not want are bordeaux, barca and bayern if either of us get them it will be very difficult and b4 ne1 says bordeaux are shit 1 name GOURCUFF the man is fucking dangerous

With Moscow you got that trek of an away leg though, but yeah

Gourcuff >>>>>>

GrimmyGrimGrim
17th March '10, 12:29 AM
soft run to the final is the only way you'll ever win it

Eric Cantona
17th March '10, 12:30 AM
We have to play Chelsea after one of these games, don't want to be travelling to Moscow and then playing Chelsea 3/4 days later

FG
17th March '10, 12:38 AM
Got a feeling we'll get Bayern.

Roll on Friday

Clive Eboue
17th March '10, 12:41 AM
I swear I enjoy the knockout round draws more than the actual games :laugh:

Bordeaux in the quarters then the winner of Bayern v CSKA in Semis and I will be celebrating...

*waits for Barca*

I LOVE GRIME
17th March '10, 12:42 AM

Roll on Friday

i thought the draw was next week liveo cant wait for the draw im actually excited cant w8 2 see who we get also do they do the semis draw aswell on the same day?

yh i 4got bout the trip 2 moscow actually fuck dat lol

FG
17th March '10, 12:48 AM
We have to play Chelsea after one of these games, don't want to be travelling to Moscow and then playing Chelsea 3/4 days later

For real.

Quarter-final 1st leg - 30-31 March
Quarter-final 2nd leg - 6-7 April

Home to Wolves after the first leg, away to Spurs after the second.

Really want Fulham to progress in the Cup, but if Spurs win I think the derby gets put back. Would be very handy for us tbh

i thought the draw was next week liveo cant wait for the draw im actually excited cant w8 2 see who we get also do they do the semis draw aswell on the same day?

Don't quote me on it but yeah, I think so.

Clive Eboue
17th March '10, 12:58 AM
Yeah you're right FG, we're supposed to have 1230 on a Saturday against the scum.

FG
17th March '10, 01:12 AM
Yeah you're right FG, we're supposed to have 1230 on a Saturday against the scum.

It's not ideal, but if Spurs win (they should do really) then the game will be pushed back.

United have the harder fixtures on the back of European football - home to Chelsea after the first leg, and away to Blackburn after the second.

Think United will take Chelsea at home though, or at least I can't see Chelsea winning on current form.

Blackburn also will have an influence on the title race. Think all three top clubs have to go there, not an easy place to pick up points.

Tony Starks
17th March '10, 01:26 AM

was just sayin this

Flawless
17th March '10, 01:31 AM
Arsenal

daspecimen
17th March '10, 11:14 AM
don't care who we get. The way the players are chipping in and battling we can beat anyone.

Genetically Genuine
17th March '10, 04:49 PM
don't care who we get. The way the players are chipping in and battling we can beat anyone.

Let's not get carried away, if we had been playing a better team than Porto we would have conceded a fair few in the 2nd leg at the Emirates.

Jackyzuckerberg
17th March '10, 05:12 PM
Agree it could finally be our year. When it comes to the Champions League we are basically cursed.

Papinades_
17th March '10, 05:22 PM
Man United : Do not want.

Anyone else I don't mind to be honest.

daspecimen
17th March '10, 05:28 PM
Let's not get carried away, if we had been playing a better team than Porto we would have conceded a fair few in the 2nd leg at the Emirates.

i never said we were gonna storm it and leave everyone eating our dust did i? just that on our day, especially now they seem up for a fight, we would give anyone a tough time.

i wouldn't want to think we got through having an easy ride.

we may well have, but when you play certain teams you let your guard down more than if we were playing a barca or a utd. porto were there for the taking and we openned up and left ourselves exposed because we were trying to chase a bit.

Triez
17th March '10, 06:33 PM
Man United : Do not want.

Anyone else I don't mind to be honest.
this...

but i'd add barcelona to that list