PDA

View Full Version : Gerrard is a thug.

Michael.
16th March '10, 04:49 PM
wtksxQSNmYU

Got away with this after last weeks actions. Ref didn't see it though but on the replay, look at the linesman. Michael Brown needs a slap anyway so I'm not even bothered TBH.

Hold tight Gerrard though.

BIGDON
16th March '10, 04:52 PM
Nuffin wrong with that brown had hes arm up

http://img.skysports.com/10/03/218x298/brownandgerrard_2431923.jpg
lol holding gerrard back aswell

The Football Association will not be taking any action against Liverpool's Steven Gerrard following his clash with Portsmouth's Michael Brown

:-D

Jay
16th March '10, 05:05 PM
The camera angles make that look much worse than it was. Two players with their arms raised, if you don't wanna get caught, don't stick your arm up in the first place.

Michael.
16th March '10, 05:07 PM
The camera angles make that look much worse than it was. Two players with their arms raised, if you don't wanna get caught, don't stick your arm up in the first place.
The media always try making shit bigger than it already is. But c'mon on man, 2 fingers at a ref last week & now this. Look what Rio got 4 games for.

Jay
16th March '10, 05:09 PM
Whats gone before has nothing to do with this incident.

Michael.
16th March '10, 05:14 PM
Yeah, I see what your saying but I'm not saying that. All I'm saying is what does he have to do to get in trouble, kill a man on the pitch?

M.O.G.
16th March '10, 05:21 PM
If you look at the footage you'll see Gerrard actually lashed out, even as a Liverpool fan I must admit he deserved a red

Michael.
16th March '10, 05:24 PM
If you look at the footage you'll see Gerrard actually lashed out, even as a Liverpool fan I must admit he deserved a red
Reppin' ting.

strappazoot
16th March '10, 05:27 PM
"The best sportsman's quote? When asked what his favourite cheese is, Stevie Gerrard replied: 'Erm, I dunno... melted cheese'

can't really do any wrong in my eyes after that

Pristine Condition
16th March '10, 05:35 PM
looooooooooooool

Grimes
16th March '10, 05:50 PM
standard gerrard will fuck up a guy if he tries a ting

Ro-Man Roader
16th March '10, 05:55 PM
Was coming in this thread hoping to have a dig at Gerrard :evilgrin: but saw it was on Michael Brown who I can't stand and has always been a dirty bastard so well done Stevie, you should have hit him harder though.

kossa
16th March '10, 06:08 PM
Was coming in this thread hoping to have a dig at Gerrard :evilgrin: but saw it was on Michael Brown who I can't stand and has always been a dirty bastard so well done Stevie, you should have hit him harder though.

totally agree

adidasgrandad
16th March '10, 06:37 PM
michael browns reaction lol what a pussy.
although i thought this as obvious when he beat the shit out of that dj lol

'nuum general
16th March '10, 06:52 PM
Rio got 3 games for a punch & one for a cynical appeal to play in the final

Gerrard didn't do much there, it was 6 of one, half a dozen of the other

The Sensei
16th March '10, 06:56 PM
michael brown has done worse to other guys.

Mazer Rackham
16th March '10, 07:41 PM
michael brown>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

fuck off

are you surprised gerrard got away with it, really???????
QLJHJvn6b3s
snm

Naruto Hatake
16th March '10, 08:20 PM
gerrard is a prick, not a thug. his days are over

Pirate
16th March '10, 08:55 PM
Gerrard isn't hard enough to be a thug (n/h)
Anyone can throw a few punches when the guy's being held
And as for the elbow, much as Brown deserved it, Gerrard should have been sent off
Elbowing man in the back of the head<<<

Hij
16th March '10, 09:08 PM
United fans who remember his challenge on Giggs should thank him.

Should have been banned though. Dunno what he's up to. No need for anyone to get all emotional over it though.

Naruto Hatake
16th March '10, 09:19 PM
United fans who remember his challenge on Giggs should thank him.

Should have been banned though. Dunno what he's up to. No need for anyone to get all emotional over it though.

If an Arsenal player done that to Gerrard and injured him/made him come off the pitch for the game, you'd get emotional, especially if Liverpool ended up losing the game.

jus sayin

Hij
16th March '10, 09:25 PM
If an Arsenal player done that to Gerrard and injured him/made him come off the pitch for the game, you'd get emotional, especially if Liverpool ended up losing the game.

jus sayin

You support Portsmouth? It had an effect on the result of the game? No you don't and no it didn't so I beg you shut up if you don't know what your talking about please.

If you had bothered to read my post I realise he should have been sent off. I dunno what he's playing at and I was actually looking forward to how the team coped without him for 3 games as I don't think its been his "talismatic" self and don't buy into the theory that we are a one man team without him.

Besides, Michael Brown is a dirty cunt and has been for years, wouldn't be suprised if Gerrard was getting his own back, which doesn't excuse it, but it certainly wouldn't be beyond the realms of possibility. It SHOULD have been a red. The need for the thread though, and LOL at the word "Thug". The word is such an extremity.

Mazer Rackham
16th March '10, 09:28 PM
LOL at the word "Thug". The word is such an extremity.

QLJHJvn6b3s

he's a thug.

Hij
16th March '10, 09:30 PM
I thought this was a grime forum not a pussy forum. I've punched enough man up in a pub (no hard man, but I've thrown punches yeah), they didn't go running to the police or the media though. Anyway he got "Not Guilty" which sort of sums it up mate.

Gerrard has ruined any chance he had of creating a real legacy for himself, I know that. He should have been sent off, I said that. All the mock shock horror and emotion is frankly hilarious over something that doesn't concern anyone, especially not Fulham.

Now post up the Ryan Giggs tackle from Michael Brown if your gonna be fair kiddo if we're talking thugs.

Mazer Rackham
16th March '10, 09:45 PM
I thought this was a grime forum not a pussy forum. I've punched enough man up in a pub (no hard man, but I've thrown punches yeah), they didn't go running to the police or the media though. Anyway he got "Not Guilty" which sort of sums it up mate.

Gerrard has ruined any chance he had of creating a real legacy for himself, I know that. He should have been sent off, I said that. All the mock shock horror and emotion is frankly hilarious over something that doesn't concern anyone, especially not Fulham.

Now post up the Ryan Giggs tackle from Michael Brown if your gonna be fair kiddo if we're talking thugs.

getting not guilty doesnt sum anything up , other than the common knowledge that famous people get off easier in court.

-4n3Nutns0I

now tell me how this video contradicts what i said

hint: it doesnt

Hij
16th March '10, 09:46 PM
You would have been useless in a firm.

Put this way......... If Gerrard's a thug then so are half the players in the Premiership and me myself.

Mazer Rackham
16th March '10, 09:51 PM
You would have been useless in a firm.

"I don't punch people, I'm not a thug".

I've admitted he should have been sent off twice already, this is a third time, now jog on and focus on beating Juventus on Thursday rather than whether a player who is too good to have ever graced your side is a thug or not.

punching up a dj minding his business,and firms punching each other up are two different things.

id argue most hooligans in firms are thugs, by the definition of the word.

dont try and make it personal.

Hij
16th March '10, 09:58 PM
I've watched football long enough to know what a thug is.

ovYWY4Pf9_M
eKHtoYbiVPU
n1Uj1ynL63E
Wlz5tO1F9JI

strappazoot
16th March '10, 10:03 PM
3byTNRoxujo

The Sensei
16th March '10, 10:07 PM
Duncan Ferguson was a thug.

Mazer Rackham
16th March '10, 10:10 PM
all these video highlight is that gerrard has company.

GoodFella
16th March '10, 10:19 PM
lol