PDA

View Full Version : Owen out for the season.

Michael.
5th March '10, 11:26 AM
Would he of gone to the World Cup if he was even fit & playing??

Tony Starks
5th March '10, 11:26 AM
Lol no

quality
5th March '10, 11:27 AM
I am shocked.

Mr. Jefferies
5th March '10, 11:31 AM
Bad news tbh. Hopefully now though we can see more of Mame Diouf.

Michael.
5th March '10, 11:32 AM
As long as Rooney's fit, UTD should be alright.

Ro-Man Roader
5th March '10, 01:17 PM
Bad news tbh. Hopefully now though we can see more of Mame Diouf.
This.

And he wouldn't have gone to the World Cup anyway IMO

Pristine Condition
5th March '10, 03:08 PM
I said this bullshit when we signed him ............ kmt

M.O.G.
5th March '10, 03:15 PM
Shame he's injured again, would never have went to SA tho

Xtra P
5th March '10, 03:34 PM
My predictions are coming to pass, only need one more thing to happen then the prophecy will be complete. I will present the evidence that I knew all along when the time is right.

http://media.skateboard.com.au/forum/images/negrodamus9081d8coc4.jpg

Danny Trejo
5th March '10, 04:04 PM
Good, the woolyback prick.

Michael.
5th March '10, 04:12 PM
My predictions are coming to pass, only need one more thing to happen then the prophecy will be complete. I will present the evidence that I knew all along when the time is right.

http://media.skateboard.com.au/forum/images/negrodamus9081d8coc4.jpg
What else have you predicted??? Arsenal to win the League? :-D

Mr. Jefferies
5th March '10, 04:12 PM
L--E_7ey9S0

Season highlight for Owen. Getting his name sung by our away support.

Xtra P
5th March '10, 04:35 PM
What else have you predicted??? Arsenal to win the League? :-D

Nope, even Nostradamus himself woulda been like "Nigga, you crazy" on that one but all will be revealed soon enough.

Michael.
5th March '10, 04:38 PM
Nope, even Nostradamus himself woulda been like "Nigga, you crazy" on that one but all will be revealed soon enough.
LOL We'll see.

ghett0
5th March '10, 04:41 PM
If only Benitez had made an offer for him he woulda got more playing time, or if he had accepted a lower clubs offer where he would be the star i think he woulda made england, but ever since he had his ligament damage injury he's never been the same

I LOVE GRIME
5th March '10, 04:46 PM
we still have macheda and diouf so its a big loss but we can cope and would owen have gone to the world cup i fink so yes i fink capello was jus playing with him and wants to take him he still has it scores goals for fun has bin a good signing and scored some very important goals for united this season and would do the same for england

Michael.
5th March '10, 04:49 PM
we still have macheda and diouf so its a big loss but we can cope and would owen have gone to the world cup i fink so yes i fink capello was jus playing with him and wants to take him he still has it scores goals for fun has bin a good signing and scored some very important goals for united this season and would do the same for england
Real talk. What happened to Welbeck?

I LOVE GRIME
5th March '10, 05:17 PM
Real talk. What happened to Welbeck?

he is on loan with darren fergusons team in the championship not sure what team it is though its preston or swansea 1 of them i think hes darking it up the championship is to easy for him

quality
5th March '10, 05:21 PM
Capello clearly didn't want Owen. It's arguable neither does Ferguson really given the few times he's played, Owen said at the end of the final he's been fit for selection for almost every game. I'd pick Rooney, Defoe, Heskey, Crouch, Cole, Agbonlahor and even Kevin Davies ahead of him without a second thought.

Who remembers Fergie saying Wellbeck would go to the World Cup? Lol.

I LOVE GRIME
5th March '10, 05:32 PM
Capello clearly didn't want Owen. It's arguable neither does Ferguson really given the few times he's played, Owen said at the end of the final he's been fit for selection for almost every game. I'd pick Rooney, Defoe, Heskey, Crouch, Cole, Agbonlahor and even Kevin Davies ahead of him without a second thought.

Who remembers Fergie saying Wellbeck would go to the World Cup? Lol.

them aston villa players have no bottle the big occasions scare them the only one who is top 4 worthy or england worthy is milner, agbonlahor and young are air cant perform on the big stage, heskey is poo serious poo, cole is poo aswell the fact these players are selected for england shows the lack of class and quality currently in england 10 years ago these man would have not even be mentioned in the same sentence as skeng man like shearer, and fergie not picking owen is smart it makes him hungry and also owen has shown what he can do where as berbatov still needs to prove his price tag

Michael.
5th March '10, 05:47 PM
them aston villa players have no bottle the big occasions scare them the only one who is top 4 worthy or england worthy is milner, agbonlahor and young are air cant perform on the big stage, heskey is poo serious poo, cole is poo aswell the fact these players are selected for england shows the lack of class and quality currently in england 10 years ago these man would have not even be mentioned in the same sentence as skeng man like shearer, and fergie not picking owen is smart it makes him hungry and also owen has shown what he can do where as berbatov still needs to prove his price tag
Real talk, that's why Villa always die off towards the end of the season.
Ashley Young goes down far too easy TBH.

Sir Kippington
5th March '10, 05:50 PM

The Owen curse.

Man Dem Know.:evilgrin:

Xtra P
5th March '10, 05:57 PM
The Owen curse.

Man Dem Know.:evilgrin:

:evilgrin: I got the thread ready fe dem

Ro-Man Roader
5th March '10, 06:13 PM
:evilgrin: I got the thread ready fe dem
What so you reckon he's gave his curse to United?...

Xtra P
5th March '10, 06:32 PM
What so you reckon he's gave his curse to United?...

Nah man just wait.

The title is probably yours now, don't watch that g.

5th March '10, 06:48 PM
haha

Mr. Jefferies
5th March '10, 06:53 PM
@ I Love Grime

Berba will never prove his price tag, we overpaid and the club + board know this. He's still a good player though. 15-20 mil would've been enough.

I LOVE GRIME
5th March '10, 07:21 PM
@ I Love Grime

Berba will never prove his price tag, we overpaid and the club + board know this. He's still a good player though. 15-20 mil would've been enough.

he is a complicated player he has had some matches and i have bin like yh i see the vision i see what fergie was trying to create but at other times im like shit this guy is a joke, i personally still fink the united team has a big hole from when rvn left why ferguson aint bought a serious badman i dnt no he could have got like 65mil and huntelaar 4 ronaldo good business imo

Ro-Man Roader
5th March '10, 07:28 PM
I was happy and surprised by Berba in the League Cup final, I hope he plays like that from now on, first time I've seen that kind of workrate from him since he joined, but he has been a shit signing so far.

Mr. Jefferies
5th March '10, 07:31 PM
he is a complicated player he has had some matches and i have bin like yh i see the vision i see what fergie was trying to create but at other times im like shit this guy is a joke, i personally still fink the united team has a big hole from when rvn left why ferguson aint bought a serious badman i dnt no he could have got like 65mil and huntelaar 4 ronaldo good business imo

Because of the Glazers.

I was happy and surprised by Berba in the League Cup final, I hope he plays like that from now on, first time I've seen that kind of workrate from him since he joined, but he has been a shit signing so far.

I agree.

I LOVE GRIME
5th March '10, 07:54 PM
the glazers cant be blamed imo the money spent on berba could have funded a top draw striker it was just a poor signing by fergie

Mr. Jefferies
5th March '10, 09:03 PM
I meant the Huntelaar and 65mil thing, they wanted as much as they could get for Ronnie.

Hij
5th March '10, 09:18 PM
Good, the woolyback prick.

Pirate
5th March '10, 10:37 PM
he is on loan with darren fergusons team in the championship not sure what team it is though its preston or swansea 1 of them i think hes darking it up the championship is to easy for him

preston

the glazers cant be blamed imo the money spent on berba could have funded a top draw striker it was just a poor signing by fergie

Too many man blame Glazers for everything
Fergie doesn't often make mistakes but when he does... (Berba and Forlan snm)

Naruto Hatake
5th March '10, 10:40 PM
owen was a good sub. limits uniteds choices upfront now.

another +1 for arsenal, told guys the season's ours!

Eric Cantona
6th March '10, 02:11 AM
We have Rooney, Berbatov, Diouf & Macheda

It's not so bad

Arkan
6th March '10, 02:34 AM
why hasnt macheda really featured at all this season?
i thought he did alright in the games last year.

Naruto Hatake
6th March '10, 03:17 AM
We have Rooney, Berbatov, Diouf & Macheda

It's not so bad

Rooney & Berbatov are on field. If either of them get injured owen's second choice.

And owen's a good sub. Like I said, it'll limit your choices.

Foreman
6th March '10, 04:39 AM
Owen has done more memorable things this year than Berbatov. It annoys me, a player with such class plays the way he does.

bert
6th March '10, 10:10 AM
owen has some bad luck!!!

Pristine Condition
6th March '10, 12:59 PM
preston

Too many man blame Glazers for everything
Fergie doesn't often make mistakes but when he does... (Berba and Forlan snm)

Forlan wasn't a mistake.

Just wasn't given as much time.

Pretty sure Berba has had more playing time than Forlan.

Climate 23
6th March '10, 02:19 PM
I've always wanted Owen to do well, its a shame.

`Row
6th March '10, 02:30 PM
why hasnt macheda really featured at all this season?
i thought he did alright in the games last year.

He's been injured. Just started training again.