PDA

View Full Version : Hull v Chelsea

'nuum general
2nd February '10, 11:27 PM
Just need to say fantastic display by the lads tonight, matched chelsea throughout the game & arguably deserved to win it.

Alitidore was a handful up front again, just needs a goal for some confidence then he'll bang a few in. Mouyokolo kept drogba quiet (who should have been sent off for an elbow on McShane late on). Cairney looks class in midfield, only 18 but he just doesn't give the ball away. If we play like this every week we'll stay up

Hij
2nd February '10, 11:28 PM
Sorry to ruin the thread but

Chelsea and Arsenal you fucking wankers. If United win the league I swear to god.

Entity
2nd February '10, 11:47 PM
I didn't see the Drogba elbow, but I expect he should get the same treatment Rio got.

How bad was it Webstarr?

nortside
2nd February '10, 11:49 PM

Chelsea and Arsenal you fucking wankers. If United win the league I swear to god.

loooooooooooool dnt worry we'll try our best

Michael.
2nd February '10, 11:49 PM
LOL Yes Hij. Alex Ferguson must be rubbing his hands right now. If Man U win the League this season, then hats off to 'em. It'll just prove it can be won even when poor performances are being put in.

Bring on Sunday d'oh.

Didier Dogboy scored tonight too, he's gonna score against us on Sunday again too!

'nuum general
3rd February '10, 12:09 AM
I didn't see the Drogba elbow, but I expect he should get the same treatment Rio got.

How bad was it Webstarr?

Couldn't really see as it was at the other end to me, he got a yellow for it but it was once he went leading in with. He does them from time to time

Drogba's free kick was perfect tbf

Tony Starks
3rd February '10, 12:59 AM
United CANT win the league! This will put an end to all the one man team accusations for the past three years

'nuum general
3rd February '10, 01:09 AM
United CANT win the league! This will put an end to all the one man team accusations for the past three years

nah, they're still a one man team. Just its rooney not ronaldo now!

Pristine Condition
3rd February '10, 01:14 AM
One man talk AGAIN.

Disgusting.

EVERY team has a player which helps them tick !!!

Eric Cantona
3rd February '10, 01:18 AM
The one man talk is bullshit, you can't with a league title with one man

Chelsea & Man Utd have the biggest and best squads, it's why we have been the only 2 real league challengers in the last 5 years

Hij
3rd February '10, 01:19 AM
Saying that, you do have some comparably shit players compared to the team you had a while back, although your arguably more succesful now.

Weird.

The Messiah
3rd February '10, 01:29 AM
Chelsea & Man Utd have the biggest and best squads, it's why we have been the only 2 real league challengers in the last 5 years

Succinctly put.

Xtra P
3rd February '10, 01:44 AM
Yesss, we can beat Chelski & be back in the mix

http://i47.tinypic.com/n2lavk.gif
:laugh: Chelsea are gonna tear us apart

Mr. Jefferies
3rd February '10, 03:13 AM
Chelsea are gonna tear us apart

I think you'll win you know. Surely can't make the same mistakes twice (against Utd and then Chelsea).

Xtra P
3rd February '10, 03:16 AM
I think you'll win you know. Surely can't make the same mistakes twice (against Utd and then Chelsea).

lol, we never learn, certain players ain't good enough & yet we stick with them year in year out, i've given up on us winning anything anytime soon but i'll back my team 'till the end it's clear, I swear this year will end in tears(yes Rolldeep)

Sir Kippington
3rd February '10, 01:13 PM

I know bruv.
Some dickhead thing

Xtra P
3rd February '10, 01:39 PM
Chelski will win the league so I wouldn't worry

'nuum general
3rd February '10, 02:16 PM
If chelsea play like they did last night you'll beat them

Ro-Man Roader
3rd February '10, 02:25 PM
United will win the League, Chelsea keep slipping up when you least expect them to, Arsenal won't get anything at Chelsea or against Liverpool I reckon, so it's all looking noice

Utd a one man team?... Fuck off to bed who ever thinks that

Xtra P
3rd February '10, 03:18 PM
If chelsea play like they did last night you'll beat them

They will raise their game against us(not that they really need to)

United will win the League, Chelsea keep slipping up when you least expect them to, Arsenal won't get anything at Chelsea or against Liverpool I reckon, so it's all looking noice

Utd a one man team?... Fuck off to bed who ever thinks that

Nah, we ain't losing to both Chelski & Liverpool, maybe a draw in there somewhere but we ain't losing 3 games on the spin, come off that.

If we do then Wenger has to go simple.

Sir Kippington
3rd February '10, 03:31 PM
Arsenal wont dare let liverpool win that match.
Otherwise they will be right up their arses..no pun intended.

Our football is hideous at the moment but we are getting back the defensive solidity.

Flawless
3rd February '10, 04:34 PM
I can see Arsenal performing & getting something from the game for the simple fact theres no pressure on them everyone (well most people) expect Arsenal to get beat could work to their advantage similar to the last time they played there

Grimes
3rd February '10, 04:44 PM
i don't, i don't see arsenal breaking down chelseas defence

Pezman
3rd February '10, 07:26 PM
It's going to be Man Utd all over again imo... "we could beat them". then we get torn apart

Xtra P
3rd February '10, 08:38 PM
It will be interesting to see what team Wenger puts out considering certain players had an absolute nightmare against Manure coughdenilsoncough