PDA

View Full Version : Barney 9 Darter

RSS Feeds
17th June '08, 11:10 PM
Manchester United's South Korean midfielder Park Ji-Sung is ruled out of the Olympics because of injury.

Go to BBC and see for yourself (http://news.bbc.co.uk/go/rss/-/sport1/hi/olympics/football/7458595.stm)

Jae Dave
18th June '08, 12:53 AM
misses the CL final after being involved in all the earlier stages and now this...shame!

even though im a United fan, Park isnt United standard!

Eric Cantona
18th June '08, 01:01 AM
Park ain't Man Utd standard?

Leave..

kossa
18th June '08, 06:56 AM
park is a good player but cant shoot to save his life

whats_the_score?
18th June '08, 09:50 AM
Park works his nuts off.

Maybe we can do a swap deal?

I have been told that the president of Anzhi and people from Barcelona have asked about me, said the 23-year-old.

But I have just signed a four-year contract with QPR, and the chairman Tony Fernandes has told me that he will not sell me.

I dont know what would happen if someone offered 20million for me. But I love the club and the fans, and they love me too.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/qpr-transfers-adel-taarabt-claims-1497638?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

Park is a legend.

Hij
18th June '08, 09:58 AM
Park is like your version of Dirk Kuyt.

whats_the_score?
18th June '08, 10:01 AM
lol kuyt has been good for Holland, what I have seen of him anyway. Be intresting to see if he can keep his place now Robben is fully fit. Serious competition for places in that team.

Cooks
18th June '08, 10:05 AM
Park is a top player, hes a good champions league player its a shame that he missed out on the final.

Hij
18th June '08, 10:09 AM
lol kuyt has been good for Holland, what I have seen of him anyway. Be intresting to see if he can keep his place now Robben is fully fit. Serious competition for places in that team.
Kuyt has my support as long as he pulls on a red shirt.

Hes scored in a European Cup final, scored the winning penalty to send us to that final and dispatched Everton at their own ground.

Fucking legend.

Cooks
18th June '08, 10:16 AM
Kuyt is a good player, ive been watching him for Holland in Euro and he does good, he may not score more goals but he does all there dirty work, pressures all the defenders and makes them fuck up. Hes almost as good as Tevez.

Eric Cantona
18th June '08, 11:14 AM
Kuyt couldn't cut it as a striker in the Premier League so there playing him right wing, he's playing well there, i don't believe he will be at Liverpool much longer though.

Eric Cantona
18th June '08, 11:15 AM
Park is a legend.

VectrA
18th June '08, 11:23 AM

Xtra P
18th June '08, 11:33 AM
Kuyt is a good player, ive been watching him for Holland in Euro and he does good, he may not score more goals but he does all there dirty work, pressures all the defenders and makes them fuck up. Hes almost as good as Tevez.

C/S

He's actually not that far behind tevez, he does the same sort of tireless hardworkin job, Tevez has a little bit more quality.

The Messiah
18th June '08, 12:18 PM
Park is like your version of Dirk Kuyt.

Yup. I like him.

GrimePays
18th June '08, 03:49 PM
Park is that guy

M.O.G.
28th December '09, 10:16 PM
Anyone watching the world darts championship?
Raymond Barvnevald just hit a 9 darter..1st ive ever seen one live>>>>

Hij
28th December '09, 11:24 PM
Absolutely sick!!!!!"

chris89
29th December '09, 02:00 AM
Barney>>>>>>>>>>>>>