PDA

View Full Version : Kristian Nemeth loaned out to AEK Athens

Danny Trejo
25th August '09, 01:33 PM
What the fuck. So we've got no decent cover for Torres bar Voronin (shit), Babel (shit), and N'gog (unproven), so what do Liverpool do? Loan out the reserves top scorer, and a genuinely good player, to the Greek league. Pointless.

Arkan
25th August '09, 01:41 PM
he will play there though.
greek/french/portugese leagues i think are the best leagues to loan young good players out too.

Danny Trejo
25th August '09, 03:15 PM
My point is that he should be on the squad ahead of Voronin and possibly Babel on form alone. Not being sent to Greece while we flounder.

daspecimen
25th August '09, 03:21 PM
he should have gone to the championship the second half of last season imo.

voronin will leave before the end of the transfer market imo

Ro-Man Roader
25th August '09, 05:05 PM
What the fuck. So we've got no decent cover for Torres bar Voronin (shit), Babel (shit), and N'gog (unproven), so what do Liverpool do? Loan out the reserves top scorer, and a genuinely good player, to the Greek league. Pointless.
He's done nothing anyway, if he's your best cover for Torres then boi....

Nine Bar
25th August '09, 05:10 PM
He's done nothing anyway, if he's your best cover for Torres then boi....

Lol thats what I was thinking!

Rafas on crack, spending nearly 20million on a defender when he must no he relies on Torress way too much, imagine if he gets fuckd for 3 months. Liverpool would collapse, no ott.

Rafa will never be good enough for a club like Liverpool, never.

'nuum general
25th August '09, 06:49 PM
Lol thats what I was thinking!

Rafas on crack, spending nearly 20million on a defender when he must no he relies on Torress way too much, imagine if he gets fuckd for 3 months. Liverpool would collapse, no ott.

Rafa will never be good enough for a club like Liverpool, never.

his track record already disputes this

Hij
25th August '09, 07:39 PM
Johnson has already scored, won a penalty and looked dangerous in the second half of the field, fuck off with your shit stirring shite Goodfella.

Torres was out for at least a total of 3 months overall last season and we got 86 points about collapse lmao.

Threads point in particular is correct though. And fucking hell Babel is shit.

Nine Bar
25th August '09, 08:49 PM
Johnson has already scored, won a penalty and looked dangerous in the second half of the field, fuck off with your shit stirring shite Goodfella.

Torres was out for at least a total of 3 months overall last season and we got 86 points about collapse lmao.

I didnt say Jhonson was a problem, or didnt play well or whatever.

Im saying, if a man only had 20 million, without any sales or whatever, why the fuck do you not go and buy a striker, you telling me you dont need one?

Ngog = Not proven, at all
Voronin = Lol
Kuyt = Rafa must not rate him as a striker
Babel = is just a shambles all together, he made a wrong move.

Who you got?

That was last season, he wasnt out straight for just 3 months was he? Last season is not this season anyway, in the present time, without Torress, you've got Gerrard, if he has an off day, who else is even gonna chip in for goals, bar Kuyt maybe.

Rafa baffles me.

Hij
25th August '09, 08:58 PM
Im saying, if a man only had 20 million, without any sales or whatever, why the fuck do you not go and buy a striker, you telling me you dont need one?

Robbie Keane.

And besides, why buy a striker who will sit on the bench if Torres is fit.

I don't disagree that we need another striker at the moment, but I do think Johnson was an astute signing. He'll get a bag of assists and be that overlapping full back we wanted.

Funnily enough despite the shite start, I actually think Rafa wants to attack more this season, Insua and Johnson are great at gunning forwards, compared to Aurelio/Arbeloa.

That was last season, he wasnt out straight for just 3 months was he? Last season is not this season anyway, in the present time, without Torress, you've got Gerrard, if he has an off day, who else is even gonna chip in for goals, bar Kuyt maybe.

Rafa baffles me.

Same old tabloid shit I'm sorry bruv. Does it matter when he was out? Fact is he was out often last season, and we still managed without him when he was, imagine where we would have been if he was fit? Torres started about half the league games I think and we got 86 points.

The squad has hardly changed. Do some research. Gerrard and Torres were out so much last season with injuries and it was our best season in years!!

We're 2 games in. We'll finish above Villa, we'll finish above Tottenham. If we're such a 2 man team, we won't even get a Champins League spot so I tell you what. I'll give you 4/1 on us not finishing in the top four. Bet your 120 winnings on that and you can rape Liverpool for all they are worth.

Nah make it 6/1 then you can get a season ticket for next year with your winnings.

Nine Bar
25th August '09, 09:06 PM
You always try par about "Tabloid shit" - Like say i havent got my own mind and own knowledge. When im posting my opinions, they're my opinions, so no one can correct them. skeen?

The season will tell us whats cracking anyway, so you keep blowing that blocked trumpet and hope for the best, because Liverpool are looking the weaker link of the top 4
and theres teams that could easily wipe you out.

Big up your bench this season though, ive seen better come out my arse.

I place bets with bookies mate, not forum guys.

Rhymes.
25th August '09, 09:15 PM
stupid thread to be honest

Everyone said liverpool couldnt cope without torres, let alone gerrard, they played like 20 times together last season

They beat Man U without them.

its not about having a replacement its about having people that are chipping in with goals from everywhere, like Arsenal are doing atm 1 of our goals scored was from a striker. Im sure kuyt will score goals again, he scored 15 last season.

Hij
25th August '09, 09:20 PM
stupid thread to be honest

Everyone said liverpool couldnt cope without torres, let alone gerrard, they played like 20 times together last season

They beat Man U without them.

its not about having a replacement its about having people that are chipping in with goals from everywhere, like Arsenal are doing atm 1 of our goals scored was from a striker. Im sure kuyt will score goals again, he scored 15 last season.

^^^^ Real. I swear your a manc as well? But we are lightweight upfront and Slackk is right. I laugh at Owen, but he would have been a decent signing and as far as I'm aware Carragher made this aware to Benitez.

But I understand Benitez having tried to keep him in 2004, tryin to get him back in 2006 or 2007, not wanting to go in for him again a 3rd time when Owen didn't want to stay around or come back then.

Grimes
25th August '09, 09:38 PM
downtown and upturns

Rhymes.
26th August '09, 06:42 PM
^^^^ Real. I swear your a manc as well? But we are lightweight upfront and Slackk is right. I laugh at Owen, but he would have been a decent signing and as far as I'm aware Carragher made this aware to Benitez.

But I understand Benitez having tried to keep him in 2004, tryin to get him back in 2006 or 2007, not wanting to go in for him again a 3rd time when Owen didn't want to stay around or come back then.

Nah im Arsenal, Owen doesnt know the meaning of respect, Liverpool made his career in club and international football

Nemeth is no-one important, he wont change your title opportunities at all