PDA

View Full Version : darren bent - what a twat

Eagle
31st July '09, 06:31 PM
about writing dumb twitter comments

fuck off to sunderland idf that´s where you want to go. anyone who spells it "white HEART lane" clearly doesnt have any respect for the club.

if you actually pulled your weight and contributed to team play rather than waiting for tap ins, then you wouldnt have been pulled off the plane you cunt.

Arkan
31st July '09, 06:36 PM
surely 'what a twit'?

Matt91
31st July '09, 07:27 PM
surely 'what a twit'?

:laugh::laugh:

What was he talkin about?

I think it's dumb with all these footballers tryna wear all these street garms & new era caps in interviews when they make more bare p.

daspecimen
1st August '09, 09:18 AM
Tottenham have introduced a blogging/social networking policy where if you have a site, you have to inform the club and give access to a member of staff who can monitor it.

lol @ them. what mugs lol

adidasgrandad
1st August '09, 12:36 PM
spurs are shit anyway.

tbh if my boss/bosses were taking the piss a bit when i'm meant to be going to a new job i'd be like this too.

The Messiah
1st August '09, 07:14 PM

fuck off to sunderland idf that´s where you want to go. anyone who spells it "white HEART lane" clearly doesnt have any respect for the club.

if you actually pulled your weight and contributed to team play rather than waiting for tap ins, then you wouldnt have been pulled off the plane you cunt.

So I guess you guys won't be booing him if he plays for you at the beginning fo the season then.... :dozey:

Hij
1st August '09, 07:54 PM
Lmao. I think its good to see a footballers personality. Idiotic that he does that lol

JACK
1st August '09, 08:18 PM
So I guess you guys won't be booing him if he plays for you at the beginning fo the season then.... :dozey:

:laugh:

bitter fans all over the net already though, dont even wanna hear its any different

G-Rhyme
1st August '09, 09:56 PM
I went to school with Darren Bent.

Someone set up a fake facebook for him a few weeks ago and was chatting bare shit on it making him look like a right cock, wondering if this has anything to do with it also.

Tommy
2nd August '09, 01:09 AM

Hush down. Levy's taking the piss, holding out for every last penny. I could say something racist right now about Jews being greedy, money-hungry bastards, but that would make me as bad as a Jew. Wait....

Seriously, if your employee was using you like Levy is using Bent, I'd lose my temper. It only said 'Do I want to go to Sunderland? Yes, so stop fucking around Levy'

Eagle
2nd August '09, 01:33 AM
I went to school with Darren Bent.

Someone set up a fake facebook for him a few weeks ago and was chatting bare shit on it making him look like a right cock, wondering if this has anything to do with it also.

then i guess you must know james else.

as for booing players. fuck your hypothetical talk.

as for calling levy a jew etc.. the point is that bent belongs to spurs so it is up to our chairman to set the price. if sunderland dont agree they can go elsewhere

Nine Bar
2nd August '09, 02:44 AM
I want this twat at VP!

Jah B
2nd August '09, 06:23 AM
he did his ting at charlton, what happend

daspecimen
2nd August '09, 08:43 AM
funny thing is, the move is now on the rocks. let me know what humble pie tastes like benty

The Messiah
2nd August '09, 10:13 AM
as for booing players. fuck your hypothetical talk.

That's my query answered then.

Jay05
2nd August '09, 01:21 PM
Seriously, if your employee was using you like Levy is using Bent, I'd lose my temper. It only said 'Do I want to go to Sunderland? Yes, so stop fucking around Levy'

Charlton did the same to spurs

If u dont want to be stuck at a club, only sign 2 or 3 year contracts.

Tommy
2nd August '09, 01:46 PM
But Levy doesn't want him at Spurs, and Bent doesn't want to be at Spurs. Yet Levy STILL takes the piss.

LNL
2nd August '09, 02:19 PM
don't really care about football but everytime I go to LDN my uncles tell me I'm related to Darren Bent

Biggavell.
2nd August '09, 07:36 PM
Don't blame bent ...tottenham are kinda shit still

Nokia
2nd August '09, 07:41 PM
Don't blame bent

I wonder why that is?

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2007/12_04/DarrenBent2412GET_228x290.jpg

Eagle
3rd August '09, 08:48 PM

That's my query answered then.

fact is, he´ll probably never play for spurs again so we dont know

most of the talk on message boards is "fair enough, he didnt fit in so let him go"

will be funny to hear your lot boo toure

Xtra P
3rd August '09, 08:56 PM
fact is, he´ll probably never play for spurs again so we dont know

most of the talk on message boards is "fair enough, he didnt fit in so let him go"

will be funny to hear your lot boo toure

Don't think Toure will get booed still

Booga
3rd August '09, 09:35 PM
Still a quality striker.

Eagle
4th August '09, 03:37 PM
Still a quality striker.

watch him closely for 2 years and you wont say that

he scores goals, but misses a lot. doesnt ever really contest headers and doesnt know what to do when he has to take defenders on.

pepsiboycoke
4th August '09, 04:03 PM
I'm a spurs fan, and I feel bad for Bent. I think he's a good player, he just didn't fit into our team, best for everyone if he moved on.

Having said that, would rather have Bent than Crouch.

Eagle
4th August '09, 11:11 PM
I'm a spurs fan, and I feel bad for Bent. I think he's a good player, he just didn't fit into our team, best for everyone if he moved on.

Having said that, would rather have Bent than Crouch.

never that.

i dont like crouch, but i even admit he will do more than bent. look at the amount of assista AND goals he contributes.

Hij
4th August '09, 11:14 PM
Eagle. I assure you that you will be pleasently suprised by Crouch if his strike partner is any good.

Eagle
4th August '09, 11:18 PM
Eagle. I assure you that you will be pleasently suprised by Crouch if his strike partner is any good.

i just find him to be fucking gangly and annoying. but im putting it to one side. if he does the job then ill be happy.

defoe seems to be on it for the friendlies i have seen. also certain keane will be back to his best this season

Xtra P
4th August '09, 11:33 PM
It will be jokes if Keane spends most of the season on the bench

Hij
5th August '09, 12:34 AM
i just find him to be fucking gangly and annoying. but im putting it to one side. if he does the job then ill be happy.

defoe seems to be on it for the friendlies i have seen. also certain keane will be back to his best this season
I hated signing.
I hated seeing him leave.

He's a good player. His touch will suprise you.

C-Block
7th August '09, 12:07 AM
he shuldnt be postin dem

Sir Kippington
7th August '09, 03:36 PM
Quote:
“It was the worst two years of my career. Even last year, when I was the club’s top scorer, I never actually felt wanted. I didn’t feel Redknapp wanted me there. It’s massive to have the support of your manager and that’s not been the case for the last two years. My career stood still at Tottenham. There’s a lot of politics going on there. I scored a lot of goals but it was the hardest two years of my life and it’s a weight off my shoulders that I’m finally here. I never felt I would stay in the team even when I was scoring goals.” - Darren Bent.

Harry did par him still.

Xtra P
7th August '09, 04:13 PM
Quote:
“It was the worst two years of my career. Even last year, when I was the club’s top scorer, I never actually felt wanted. I didn’t feel Redknapp wanted me there. It’s massive to have the support of your manager and that’s not been the case for the last two years. My career stood still at Tottenham. There’s a lot of politics going on there. I scored a lot of goals but it was the hardest two years of my life and it’s a weight off my shoulders that I’m finally here. I never felt I would stay in the team even when I was scoring goals.” - Darren Bent.

Harry did par him still.

lol, when Bent missed that sitter last season Harry looked like he wanted to have him executed