PDA

View Full Version : wagwan with Man Utd fans...

devilboy
7th July '09, 09:48 PM
why are they all saying "we wont win shit" re-re-re and worst of all "why arent we buying big names"

...you man are turning into Real Madrid fans! u think cantona was world class wen they took him of Leeds? no! Ronaldo was made into wot he is by Fergie and theres baare players that have murked without being a big name

lee sharpe scored a backheel against barcelona which had romario,stoichkov and koeman..

theres soo much that the actual team, manchester united, is about then big names so basically...

stop being shook u wastemans, chasing big names and crying about transfers.

rant over.

Eric Cantona
7th July '09, 11:51 PM
His Grans not dead, he just forgot

one week hes bald, the next hes not

Flawless
8th July '09, 03:36 AM
United fans are complaining about us not signing big players because 1. we've just lost our BEST player & arguably the greatest of his generation, 2. because we just lost the PL final for the 3rd yr in a row & just lost the CL final so we should be going forward & not backwards & 3. because if were not signing big names we should be signing young & upcoming talent (i.e Valencia & the french winger we just signed 2day) ... not over-rated crap like Owen ...

Hij
8th July '09, 07:19 AM
Theres a premier league final?

Unknown Poster
8th July '09, 07:32 AM
United fans are complaining about us not signing big players because 1. we've just lost our BEST player & arguably the greatest of his generation, 2. because we just lost the PL final for the 3rd yr in a row & just lost the CL final so we should be going forward & not backwards & 3. because if were not signing big names we should be signing young & upcoming talent (i.e Valencia & the french winger we just signed 2day) ... not over-rated crap like Owen ...

"arguably the best player of his generation"

zidane>>>>>>>>original ronaldo>>>>>>messi>>>>>>>>>>>>ronaldo (a few more that i cba to mention)
premier league final:dozey:
have valencia or "the french winger" ever won the player of the year award no

you sir are a cunt

Flawless
8th July '09, 08:12 AM
he is "argubably" i didnt say he WAS ... Nor do i think that ... & plus Old Ronaldo & Zidane aint from the same era as Ronaldo .... some absolute clown ... read my post properly before you comment ... idiot & naa they havent but because Owen has won it (i think) means he is a good signing ... you absolute donut

Unknown Poster
8th July '09, 08:41 AM
he is "argubably" i didnt say he WAS ... Nor do i think that ... & plus Old Ronaldo & Zidane aint from the same era as Ronaldo .... some absolute clown ... read my post properly before you comment ... idiot & naa they havent but because Owen has won it (i think) means he is a good signing ... you absolute donut

ronaldo is till playing zidane retired 3 years ago- thats the same era you cunt
and no one with half a footballing brain would argue he is on a par with the modern greats. and no owen isnt a good signing because he has won the world player of the year but it means we know what he can do so how can you say he is a bad signing before he has played

thus

you sir ARE A CUNT

Flawless
8th July '09, 08:48 AM
What an ARSE u are .... they aint in the same footballing era at all .... Ronaldos only really been around PROPERLY on the scene for about 3-4 years .... when Zidane was comin towards the end of his .... & i didnt say he was on par ... READ my post before commenting on it ... man never said that talk about deluded ... because anyone with half a brain can see owen is a SHIT signing only teams interested in him were Hull & Stoke ... Even blackburn took a look and said naa

U FooL

Flawless
8th July '09, 08:50 AM
& on another note .... are u a united fan??? ....

Unknown Poster
8th July '09, 08:52 AM
What an ARSE u are .... they aint in the same footballing era at all .... Ronaldos only really been around PROPERLY on the scene for about 3-4 years .... when Zidane was comin towards the end of his .... & i didnt say he was on par ... READ my post before commenting on it ... man never said that talk about deluded ... because anyone with half a brain can see owen is a SHIT signing only teams interested in him were Hull & Stoke ... Even blackburn took a look and said naa

U FooL

ian wright got turned down by league 2 teams before signing for arsenal,
and ronaldo has peaked in 2008 zidane peaked around 2000 less than 10 years diffrence = same era

Unknown Poster
8th July '09, 08:52 AM
& on another note .... are u a united fan??? ....

no OXFORD but i follow arsenal

Unknown Poster
8th July '09, 08:53 AM
also you sAID the premier league had a final

so you have voided your argument with that lack of knowledge

Flawless
8th July '09, 08:56 AM
and ronaldo has peaked in 2008 zidane peaked around 2000 less than 10 years diffrence = same era

How old was Ian Wright got turned down by them 2 clubs ... im sure it wasnt his late 20's ... Ronaldo - modern era, Zidane - past era .... & Ronaldo has not peaked at all hes only early 20's .... when he gets late thats when you should see the best .... along with messi etc ...

Unknown Poster
8th July '09, 09:03 AM
How old was Ian Wright got turned down by them 2 clubs ... im sure it wasnt his late 20's ... Ronaldo - modern era, Zidane - past era .... & Ronaldo has not peaked at all hes only early 20's .... when he gets late thats when you should see the best .... along with messi etc ...

ronaldo will never have a season like 07-08
and ian wright was 21 when he failed trials at lower league clubs

Flawless
8th July '09, 09:33 AM
ronaldo will never have a season like 07-08
and ian wright was 21 when he failed trials at lower league clubs

with that team thats getting assembled i can see it happenin ... yh exactly 21 ... Owens 29 he aint gonna get no better now his main asset was pace & thats gone ...

Unknown Poster
8th July '09, 09:34 AM
with that team thats getting assembled i can see it happenin ... yh exactly 21 ... Owens 29 he aint gonna get no better now his main asset was pace & thats gone ...

his main asset's were cool finishing and a good footballing brain - still there

Flawless
8th July '09, 09:35 AM
his main asset's were cool finishing and a good footballing brain - still there

it was quite clearly pace ... granted he can finish .... but thats it .... he might be useful coming off da bench

Danny Trejo
8th July '09, 09:40 AM
man can see into Ronaldo's future

Flawless
8th July '09, 09:42 AM
LoooooL ... oviously im not saying its DEFO gonna happen ... just backin him to grim for madrid unfortunately

Unknown Poster
8th July '09, 09:50 AM
LoooooL ... oviously im not saying its DEFO gonna happen ... just backin him to grim for madrid unfortunately

robben was over hyped, as was owen, beckham, huntelaar,sneider, and van der vaart all of thm didnt live upto expectaitions

Flawless
8th July '09, 09:51 AM
very true ... but none of dem were as good as Ronaldo in my opinion ... but lets just agree to disagree because dis ting could go on 4ever ...

Unknown Poster
8th July '09, 09:52 AM
very true ... but none of dem were as good as Ronaldo in my opinion ... but lets just agree to disagree because dis ting could go on 4ever ...

lol ok

Jay
8th July '09, 10:15 AM
lol at you lot signing another david bellion, guy was playing second division french football last season

owen is probably your best signing so far, in your team he should score a shit load compared to tevez

Flawless
8th July '09, 10:37 AM
I know he could be a next bellion ... have to wait & c ... naa are best signing is Valencia ... true Owen will do a Rooney & score against all the small which is useful ...

Unknown Poster
8th July '09, 10:42 AM
I know he could be a next bellion ... have to wait & c ... naa are best signing is Valencia ... true Owen will do a Rooney & score against all the small which is useful ...

i think you will get mcgeady soon, and i think he could do pretty well

Biggavell.
8th July '09, 11:53 AM

lol what are you talking about ? Zidane and Ronaldo are not from the same generation of football

Unknown Poster
8th July '09, 11:56 AM
lol what are you talking about ? Zidane and Ronaldo are not from the same generation of football

tbh i dont think they are it just helped my argument

Flawless
9th July '09, 12:54 AM
i think you will get mcgeady soon, and i think he could do pretty well

mcgeady ... now that would be a pisstake ...