April
3 Wolverhampton (H)
10 Tottenham (A)
17 Wigan (A)
24 Man City (H)

May
1 Blackburn (A)
9 Fulham (H)

http://www.setanta.com//uk/Articles/Football/2009/06/17/Arsenal-fixtures/gnid-57255/

Eagle
17th June '09, 10:31 AM
3 easy home games, 3 hard away games.

Sir Kippington
17th June '09, 10:32 AM
nice run in at the end

Bish
17th June '09, 10:36 AM
January
9 Everton (H)
16 Bolton (A)
27 Aston Villa (A)
30 Man Utd (H)

February
6 Chelsea (A)
9 Liverpool (H)
20 Sunderland (H)
27 Stoke (A)

March
6 Burnley (H)
13 Hull (A)
20 West Ham (H)
27 Birmingham (A)

screwing about these

Unknown Poster
17th June '09, 10:38 AM
January
9 Everton (H)
16 Bolton (A)
27 Aston Villa (A)
30 Man Utd (H)

February
6 Chelsea (A)
9 Liverpool (H)
20 Sunderland (H)
27 Stoke (A)

March
6 Burnley (H)
13 Hull (A)
20 West Ham (H)
27 Birmingham (A)

screwing about these

yeah but look at march

Eagle
17th June '09, 10:42 AM
4 tricky games in jan/feb along with FA cup and champions league could make march irrelevant.

still, i dont think villa are gonna be as good as last year

Jammie Dodger
17th June '09, 10:43 AM
so that ssn screenshot was air

Unknown Poster
17th June '09, 10:44 AM
4 tricky games in jan/feb along with FA cup and champions league could make march irrelevant.

still, i dont think villa are gonna be as good as last year

i think arsene wenger and the arsenal board will be scared into strenthening a bit more than usual so they should be ok

daspecimen
17th June '09, 11:28 AM
i don't care when we play teams, im confident that we can beat any team in the league so when we play them all is irrelevant

Rhymes.
17th June '09, 11:34 AM
if were still in the title race late on then we have a VERY good chance of winning, or if we are still in the Champions League or FA Cup then we have a chance of winning a trophy lol.

The Messiah
17th June '09, 11:38 AM
i don't care when we play teams, im confident that we can beat any team in the league so when we play them all is irrelevant

... provided we have a fully fit squad. Our squad depth is by far and away the weakest out of any of the top 4.

Grimes
17th June '09, 11:48 AM
boy Arsenals fixture list is alot

Xtra P
17th June '09, 11:54 AM
Makes no difference to me, we will be stronger next season, i'm sure of it

daspecimen
17th June '09, 12:13 PM
... provided we have a fully fit squad. Our squad depth is by far and away the weakest out of any of the top 4.

with the exception of chelsea who REALLY has strength in depth? Chelsea have proven internationals to cover proven internationals but very few other clubs in the world do. Did you see Barcelona's bench in the Champs final? Bare unknowns and untested individuals.

Man Utd relied on goals from Machida at crucial times of the season and a number of cameos from Fletcher, Park, Neville, Giggs and Scholes et al as well as blooding in the youngsters like Gibson and Wellbeck.

Liverpool, behind Torres only really have N'gog (who you're probably asking) as a back up striker and Lucas/Plesis behind Mascherano/Alonso. Yes they can play Kuyt or Babel up top but they aren't likely to get you 20 goals a season.

Arsenal's problem isn't the lack of depth imo, it's keeping people off the treatment table 4, 5, 6 at a time for long periods. Just my opinion though

Sir Kippington
17th June '09, 12:28 PM
with the exception of chelsea who REALLY has strength in depth? Chelsea have proven internationals to cover proven internationals but very few other clubs in the world do. Did you see Barcelona's bench in the Champs final? Bare unknowns and untested individuals.

Man Utd relied on goals from Machida at crucial times of the season and a number of cameos from Fletcher, Park, Neville, Giggs and Scholes et al as well as blooding in the youngsters like Gibson and Wellbeck.

Liverpool, behind Torres only really have N'gog (who you're probably asking) as a back up striker and Lucas/Plesis behind Mascherano/Alonso. Yes they can play Kuyt or Babel up top but they aren't likely to get you 20 goals a season.

Arsenal's problem isn't the lack of depth imo, it's keeping people off the treatment table 4, 5, 6 at a time for long periods. Just my opinion though

this.
i swear Wenger has a habit of buying soft players.
Arsenal injurt record is ridiculous.
maybe its something to do with training
We had a problem 04/05 like that.

Rhymes.
17th June '09, 03:03 PM
Arsenal and Chelsea are PISSEDDDD. African cup of nations is gona fuck our season up

Bish
17th June '09, 03:49 PM
out of our first team it is only ade and kolo so i dont think it will be to obad but chel$ki are hit worse

Sir Kippington
17th June '09, 04:12 PM
out of our first team it is only ade and kolo so i dont think it will be to obad but chel$ki are hit worse

Why is it alway held in january ..
is it too hot over there or something?

The european teams will be pissed in the next world cup then.

Bish
17th June '09, 04:24 PM
yer that would probs be the logical reason

The Messiah
17th June '09, 04:35 PM
Why is it alway held in january ..
is it too hot over there or something?

The european teams will be pissed in the next world cup then.

Temperature, various countries have different off-seasons depending on how close they are to the equator... and probably other reasons as well.

RIP Jakey
17th June '09, 04:41 PM
The world cup is a winter one in SA so could help England and other European countries out

Sir Kippington
17th June '09, 07:49 PM
The world cup is a winter one in SA so could help England and other European countries out

Ahh yes Southern hemisphere and all that...

Rah show man aint been school for years..

Genetically Genuine
17th June '09, 10:02 PM
our end of season run-in is excellent considering we will have played all the other top 3 by february.

nortside
18th June '09, 04:15 AM
i swear dem big games collide with african nations late jan early feb