PDA

View Full Version : How to make a lot of money from spreadbetting firms

Eagle
15th June '09, 03:27 PM
firstly, this thread is not here to advocate betting/gambling. Spread betting is a very risky thing. however by playing the bookies off against each other you can make a tidy sum

i'm not gonna link the bookies here as the spread firms are very crafty and will get suspicious if they get a lot of sign ups from one website. i'm also going to spell them slighlty wrong as THEY DO google themselves on a regular basis to see if people are abusing their bonuses.

In order to make use of this offer, you will need around 600 and you will also need to be aged 18+. If you do not fulfil these criteria you're wasting your time as you need to be credit checked and you need about 300 in each bookie to be able to extract these bonuses

The 2 bookies are:

SPROTING INDEX : They will give you 100 cash after you complete 5 trades, and another 100 cash after you make another 5 trades

SPEARDEX : They will give you a free 100 spreadbet after you make 5 trades, and another 100 spreadbet afteryou make another 10 trades

for both of these bookies you will need to risk 20 on each trade.

Spreadbetting works by buying or selling at a certain price

This is an example:

England v Andorra total goals 3.8 - 4 (and say you stake 10)

This means you could buy total goals at 4 (ie: you get paid 10 for every goal over 4). BUT you lose 10 for every goal under 4

Also, if you were to sell total goals, you win 10 for every goal less than 3.8, but lose 10 for every goal more than 3.8

So, this game ended with 6 goals

If you bought at 10 per goal you receive (6 - 4) x (10 aka your stake) so have made 20 profit

If you SOLD at 10 per goal you will LOSE (6 - 3.8) x (10 aka your stake) so would have lost 22

------------------------------------

The name of the game is to hunt around on the 2 bookies and find EVENTS where you can BUY and SELL at the SAME PRICE

for instance

SPROTING INDEX : BUY TOTAL GOALS IN SPAIN v NEW ZEALAND at 3

SPEARDEX : SELL TOTAL GOALS IN SPAIN v NEW ZEALAND at 3

so if at both bookies you make a 20 trade, WHATEVER the result you will end up winning no money. BUT you will also lose no money.

Once you have made 5 trades you will then have a free 100 supremacy bet at speardex and a free 100 cash from sproting index.

You need to make use of your free bets within 28 days of opening your accounts so i reccomend raping the u21 euros and cricket world cup.

I also reccomend reading the terms and conditions closely

I also INSIST that IF YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND SPREADBETTING, THIS OFFER IS NOT FOR YOU.

if you need any help/advice, drop me a message and I can help you.

i wish you all good luck and hope you can make use of these offers to earn a tidy sum.

When i signed up to sprotingindex the offer was slightly different, so i made 130 in total, then made another 350 from speardex.

GOOD LUCK TEAM!

Alfie
15th June '09, 09:57 PM
Oh i get it

Now i need 600 lol

Razmataz
15th June '09, 10:18 PM
*saves for future reference*

you got any more techniques you seem to be fairly well up on low risk gambling

Danny Trejo
15th June '09, 10:25 PM
Eagle I now owe you a pint.

nortside
16th June '09, 01:14 AM
gwan rudeboy, spreadbetting sounds a bit mad but im a try figure it out, man just made under 200 pounds over the last week but i took some risks

Eagle
16th June '09, 09:40 AM
if anyone needs any further info, drop me a message.

victor chandler financials also has a good offer on at the minute, but i want to get my head around it before i reccomend it to anyone