PDA

View Full Version : Do You Care About International Football?

Curphey
4th June '09, 10:09 PM
Me, not particuarly; watching England is boring. I obviously watch England but even when they play well I finish up feeling up dissapointed at the end because it doesn't matter, I'm not passionate about England as I am Liverpool.

Is it the same for you lot?

Biggavell.
4th June '09, 10:13 PM
I all ways hope england win .But they play shit to be honest

Im not really a dedicated man united fan since Ive become older .I watch every club and Hope the best team wins the cup.

Eric Cantona
4th June '09, 10:18 PM
So you don't support England because we play boring football?, would you support England if they won the World Cup every time? lol at the fans who say they don't support England but as soon as an big tournament comes along they all get there flags and go jjb to get there England tops

Curphey
4th June '09, 10:25 PM
So you don't support England because we play boring football?, would you support England if they won the World Cup every time? lol at the fans who say they don't support England but as soon as an big tournament comes along they all get there flags and go jjb to get there England tops

Not even that mate. I'd rather Spain win the WC than England. I watch them and want them to win (England) but it just seems everybody doesn't care as much anymore even the players.

Unknown Poster
4th June '09, 10:28 PM
oxford getting promoted >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> england winning world cup

Matt91
4th June '09, 10:40 PM
Not really i'll be happy if they won a major competition but I would never go all out like JJB and flags and ting.

Spurs>>>>>>>>>England

EliteGrimeKid
4th June '09, 11:20 PM
yh, i used to care about international football and used to support england but now i dont really giv a shit about them tbh whether they win anything or not

Nine Bar
4th June '09, 11:35 PM
Why so many gay threads man

Fukin fags

Jammy-Jae
5th June '09, 02:31 AM
im always most disappointed when england lose...

thats all i gotta say!

The Enigma
5th June '09, 03:19 AM
When england get knocked out in the finals. It makes me depressed and its like the whole country is on a downer!

icecream
5th June '09, 12:00 PM
yes i care about international football. but then i support ghana more then england. england players look like they dont want to be there half the time.

and england supports need to stop crying over winning nothing. only a handful of countries every win much, england just isn't 1 of them.

Eagle
5th June '09, 12:47 PM
don't care no more. england team is full of dikheads

RIP Jakey
5th June '09, 02:39 PM
Yeah I care.