PDA

View Full Version : Are Spurs About To Overtake Arsenal? 2009-2010

icecream
8th May '09, 03:54 PM
here we go again: http://www.goal.com/en/news/9/england/2009/05/08/1252654/jonathan-woodgate-targets-top-four-finish-for-tottenham-next-seas

Unknown Poster
8th May '09, 04:04 PM
as long as harry redknapp doesnt get forced into selling big names like defoe modric aswell as king and woodgate being fit for a big spell next season you should be able to get into eufa cup at very least but i dont know how spurs are financially so they might have to sell before buying

Wind Up Merchant
8th May '09, 04:07 PM
Nah, Spurs still aren't good enough.

http://g.imagehost.org/0422/bail.jpg

Eagle
8th May '09, 04:08 PM
i'm gonna make a new thread;

will arseanal catch up with the top 3 in 2009/10

and will probably end up repeating it for 2010/11

Eagle
8th May '09, 04:09 PM
as long as harry redknapp doesnt get forced into selling big names like defoe modric aswell as king and woodgate being fit for a big spell next season you should be able to get into eufa cup at very least but i dont know how spurs are financially so they might have to sell before buying

spurs are very secure financially

lowest level of debt in premiership (both secured and unsecured) apart from the 3 clubs that came up last season

Ryddel
8th May '09, 04:28 PM
"I want to finish as far as we can up the league," the England defender was quoted as saying by Sky Sports.

"The aim is always to get in the top four and the Champions League.

"We'll see how we do. It's going to be a better team next year, you can see how the team has changed under the manager we have now.

SMH@thread and the article you ask Gareth Barry, Lescott, Stephen Ireland they all wanna finish 4th or above doesn't mean they are gonna finish there, just a shit article trying to stir shit up, and people actually believe this shit.

Bish
8th May '09, 06:21 PM
i'm gonna make a new thread;

will arseanal catch up with the top 3 in 2009/10

and will probably end up repeating it for 2010/11

classic tottingham fan more worried about us than their own club.......

Ryddel
8th May '09, 06:35 PM

Dead argument when OP is an arsenal fan.

Bish
8th May '09, 06:42 PM
but the poster i quoted has made other threads on the subject so it aint really

Tony Starks
8th May '09, 09:21 PM

Curphey
8th May '09, 09:23 PM
Arsenal will finsh above Tottenham.

Booga
8th May '09, 09:39 PM
every year its the same with tottenham "breaking the top 4"

Rhymes.
8th May '09, 09:51 PM
lol all the tottenham fans know they wont finish ahead of us, they have nothing better to do than make threads like these to try and piss us off.

Ryddel
8th May '09, 10:31 PM
every year its the same with tottenham "breaking the top 4"

lol all the tottenham fans know they wont finish ahead of us, they have nothing better to do than make threads like these to try and piss us off.

SMFH

The guy who made thread is an arsenal fan ffs. check his user groups.

Again I post this so people understand

SMH@thread and the article you ask Gareth Barry, Lescott, Stephen Ireland they all wanna finish 4th or above doesn't mean they are gonna finish there, just a shit article trying to stir shit up, and people actually believe this shit.

icecream
8th May '09, 11:01 PM
spurs won't get 4th but i do think they will be alot stronger next season. and yes i bumped that old thread because i got bored.

NaiJaBoY
8th May '09, 11:38 PM
Good the jinx has been set

Mazer Rackham
9th May '09, 06:30 PM
not this shit again

spurs fans: which of the following clubs will you realistically finish above?

manchester united
ch*ls*a
arsenal
liverpool

and be honest

Ryddel
9th May '09, 07:47 PM
Are you all fucking stupid??? Really are some of you blind? I beg you read the article and quote where he says "we WILL finish in that 4th spot", not "I'd like to finish 4th"

Everyone would LIKE to finish 4th, it's all these fuckin retarded posters that don't read the article then go on like we're speculating, the article is a product of lazy journalism and the OP trying to instigate shit I bet he didn't even read the article himself SMFH.

No wonder people stereotype Grime listeners as retards, when half of them don't even read the article, then speculate a load of bullshit making them look stupid, then ignore my quote smh AGAIN.

SMH@thread and the article you ask Gareth Barry, Lescott & Stephen Ireland they all wanna finish 4th or above doesn't mean they are gonna finish there. Just a shit article trying to stir shit up, and people actually believe this shit.

Eagle
9th May '09, 07:58 PM
certain arseanal fans on here can not read

i'm almost tempted to start a list.

they are all happy to slew skeppy for being the forum retard, yet these guys on the sport forum can't even read

Ryddel
9th May '09, 07:59 PM
certain arseanal fans on here can not read

i'm almost tempted to start a list.

they are all happy to slew skeppy for being the forum retard, yet these guys on the sport forum can't even read

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Eagle again.

Rhymes.
9th May '09, 11:29 PM
LOL at giving rep to someone coz they are a tottenham fan and can read. Ait so do you 2 think you will finish ahead of Arsenal?

Jimmer
9th May '09, 11:51 PM
hmm. Hard to tell till we see who comes and goes in the transfer window. I will stick my neck out and say that spurs will be a much improved side then this season though. Personally i think arsenal will still be a level above spurs next season but who knows.

Alfie
10th May '09, 12:00 AM
hmm. Hard to tell till we see who comes and goes in the transfer window. I will stick my neck out and say that spurs will be a much improved side then this season though. Personally i think arsenal will still be a level above spurs next season but who knows.

More improved than Ramos or 'arry?

'arry has done a lot

Ryddel
10th May '09, 12:38 AM
LOL at giving rep to someone coz they are a tottenham fan and can read. Ait so do you 2 think you will finish ahead of Arsenal?

No, never said we would.

Lol@being pissed cos I didn't rep you cos you're an arsenal fan who can't read.

Rhymes.
10th May '09, 11:18 AM
No, never said we would.

Lol@being pissed cos I didn't rep you cos you're an arsenal fan who can't read.

lol at you thinking i care if you give me rep or not

10th May '09, 11:19 AM
lol

Ryddel
10th May '09, 04:17 PM
lol at you thinking i care if you give me rep or not

You seem confused dawg.

Eagle
10th May '09, 04:33 PM
if we can compete with villa and everton next season and have couple of cup runs ill be happy

if ledley can stay out of jail, BAE doesnt get home sick and gomes sorts his brain out, we'll have a very solid defence. with palacios, lennon and modric we have 3 class midfielders too.

5th or 6th would be good progression

Findhiminthebackoftheflat
12th May '09, 12:42 PM
i reckon by 2012 liverpool will fall out of top 4 mark my words

Phader
12th May '09, 01:02 PM
tottenham gunna finish 8th next season

no hype.