PDA

View Full Version : Tottenham Fans

Hij
6th May '09, 01:50 PM
Revelling in Arsenal's loss last night?

Your air pie.

This is actually directed at a mate of mine Ashok whose spamming up facebook as we speak, but we have a cordial relationship when it comes to football, so its political to keep it that way when it comes to pub arguments. Coz I would slew him heavy right now.

I just can't understand the sheer delight seeing Arsenal knocked out of a European Cup semi final, when your mid table and haven't qualified for it in 10 years?

Bish
6th May '09, 01:54 PM
thank u hij, i was going to say something to the prick about it but i had a arguement with him last time and havnt spoke to him since coz he is a just a fucking loser. Tottenham fans make themselves look well bitter and sad

quality
6th May '09, 01:58 PM
That's rivalry.

Arsenal fans spend a whole season talking about their team and their potential, win nothing again. Can't just not give it back.

Come like you won't laugh if Barca beat Chelsea and Man Utd. Oh but its ok because you got to the quarter finals?

Bish
6th May '09, 01:59 PM
yer but there is a difference between talking up ur own team and just chatting shit constantly about ur rivals. Tottenham fans seem to celebrate more wen arsenal loose than wen they win

Hij
6th May '09, 02:01 PM
That's rivalry.

Arsenal fans spend a whole season talking about their team and their potential, win nothing again. Can't just not give it back.

Come like you won't laugh if Barca beat Chelsea and Man Utd. Oh but its ok because you got to the quarter finals?

Easy on me mate, Tottenham have beaten us twice this season :-D

If Barca beat Chelsea and United, I won't laugh, I'll be relieved, because we are competing with Chelsea and United right now for the top trophies. While we have played Tottenham, we aren't competing with them.

Geddit? I certainly won't be laughing either way when Everton play Chelsea, it will just remind me more of our lack of success.

Hij
6th May '09, 02:02 PM
yer but there is a difference between talking up ur own team and just chatting shit constantly about ur rivals. Tottenham fans seem to celebrate more wen arsenal loose than wen they win
I will of course be awaiting the next airing of the Ju Si Sung Park song though, and be joining in whole heartedly :P

Unknown Poster
6th May '09, 02:02 PM
seing as spurs constantly spend more than us its just laughable how they like us failing more than them winning shit club

Bish
6th May '09, 02:03 PM
i stll love that song

JACK
6th May '09, 02:14 PM
7295199-c8a

partially agree with Kase's view on the matter aswell tbh

Ryddel
6th May '09, 02:20 PM
7295199-c8a

partially agree with Kase's view on the matter aswell tbh

Is that a set?? beg you up a link sounds joke

Anyway we have a crack head and a bait hip-hop guy as fans still.

Ryddel
6th May '09, 02:22 PM
seing as spurs constantly spend more than us its just laughable how they like us failing more than them winning shit club

Pipe down from when you live in Oxford and support Arsenal you aint serious.

What are you 15 or something so 4 years ago you would've been 11 and the 'Invincible Season' was then as well...all makes sense.

Ryddel
6th May '09, 02:24 PM
Anyway the generalisation is alot in this thread, but then if you go back to all the threads hyping up Spurs the main people are ManYoo fans example: Dos Santos & Will Spurs Overtake arsenal thread

Tony Starks
6th May '09, 02:26 PM
*waits for eagle*

Ryddel
6th May '09, 02:27 PM
*waits for eagle*

:laugh:

Unknown Poster
6th May '09, 02:33 PM
Pipe down from when you live in Oxford and support Arsenal you aint serious.

What are you 15 or something so 4 years ago you would've been 11 and the 'Invincible Season' was then as well...all makes sense.

dads from london supported em since i was 8-9 when we finished 3 so suk ya mum
and i got a season ticket at oxford so it ent like im a glory supporter i just like arsenal more than any other team

Ryddel
6th May '09, 02:36 PM

LMFAO dem way dere

Stop the thread, stop the thread...not my mum, not my mum fam.

Wind Up Merchant
6th May '09, 02:36 PM
I started supporting ManYoo cos they were good, not even going to lie. That was when I was about 4 though.

They just need to move Old Trafford to London, because I'm not moving to Manchester. I've only been up there once to watch Barcelona last season.

My dad supports the Spur.

Unknown Poster
6th May '09, 02:41 PM
LMFAO dem way dere

Stop the thread, stop the thread...not my mum, not my mum fam.

lol your mum your mum continue the thread FAM

Eric Cantona
6th May '09, 03:12 PM
I started supporting ManYoo cos they were good, not even going to lie. That was when I was about 4 though.

They just need to move Old Trafford to London, because I'm not moving to Manchester. I've only been up there once to watch Barcelona last season.

My dad supports the Spur.

lmao, i love you london folk

Eagle
6th May '09, 03:23 PM

spend more but your wage bill is more than double ours

Eagle
6th May '09, 03:24 PM
anyway the generalisation is alot in this thread, but then if you go back to all the threads hyping up spurs the main people are manyoo fans example: Dos santos & will spurs overtake arsenal thread

this

HarshCargo
6th May '09, 03:25 PM
Arsenal are just a bunch of whiners

Ryddel
6th May '09, 03:27 PM
lol your mum your mum continue the thread FAM

http://citizenx.org/wp-content/retard.jpg
Stupid cunt.

Arkan
6th May '09, 03:45 PM
i give abuse to every palace fan i know.
even though deep down im jealous that there a better team than us.
but you still gotta give it though

Sir Kippington
6th May '09, 05:09 PM
Their rivalry has always puzzled me a bit still.
I know there the Arsenal Woolich thing ..but thats a minor really..
With Liverpool and ManU it's more of a cultural thing as well as the competition.

But from my experiences with the fans the hatred is more on the Spurs side.

Who was the last player to leave Spurs for Arsenal or vice versa? (directly not a bentley)

Eric Cantona
6th May '09, 05:11 PM
Sol

Sir Kippington
6th May '09, 05:16 PM
Sol

Shit.
Forget about that guy know.

Ryddel
6th May '09, 05:17 PM
With Liverpool and ManU it's more of a cultural thing as well as the competition.

Who was the last player to leave Spurs for Arsenal or vice versa? (directly not a bentley)

Cuntball, I wasn't into football that much when that happened kind of boiled off it when I stopped playin weekends then around '04 I started watching it again so I can't say i'm bitter tbh.

Sir Kippington
6th May '09, 05:30 PM
Cuntball, I wasn't into football that much when that happened kind of boiled off it when I stopped playin weekends then around '04 I started watching it again so I can't say i'm bitter tbh.

Zeen.. Campbell did par it still.
Not even a fee.

Rhymes.
6th May '09, 05:36 PM
and i got a season ticket at oxford so it ent like im a glory supporter i just like arsenal more than any other team

so does that mean everyone who lives in london supports them?

and why u comin on here tellin people to suck their mums thinkin your bad or suttin

im 15 aswell does that mean i can act like a dickhead towards other people

i aint even breddin ryddel but know yourself before you come on here and start talking about peoples mums.

Eagle
6th May '09, 05:39 PM

it's a big thing tbh

they essentially bribed their way into the top flight of english football at our expense in 1919. after moving to our part of london in 1913 purely because they wanted to make more money, this made the rivalry what it is.

kids (not aimed at you at all, just at a lot of the 19yr old "arsenal won 49 league games in a season" mob) don't realise that it's not always been a case of arseanal winning more than spurs. upto the arrival of wenker it was pretty equal (granted arsenal had won more league titles, but spurs had more FA cups and arseanal have won one official UEFA competition whilst spurs have won three), its just his influence that has really tipped the scales

the rivalry was bitter throughout time, and if you have been to north london on derby day you would realise that it certainly isnt a minor. whilst the plastics who post on the internet and dont go to games think that there is nothing to playing spurs these days, i can vouch for the fact that on derby day even the silent old emirates stadium has a proper atmosphere fueled by hatred and a desire to have bragging rights at work on monday morning.

and yes, the sol cumball thing was alot. the guy lied for 12 months that he would sign...it was always a case of "let me concentrate on my football this season and ill sign in the summer..... the cunt even said "i'll not go down that road" when asked if he would sign for arsenal. basically he's a fucking judas who screwed the club in a time when money was tight and set us back by a good couple of years. he even refused to talk to barcelona and man u when big money offers came in, saying he would stay at spurs and sign a new deal. to go to arseanal was a bitch move so he deserves all the abuse that he gets

Sir Kippington
6th May '09, 05:40 PM
Settle down lads.
It's only football.

Wind Up Merchant
6th May '09, 05:41 PM
Arsenal vs Spur is closer to Charlton vs Crystal palace levels of rivalry than United-Liverpool tbh, imho, fwiw.

Sir Kippington
6th May '09, 05:42 PM
it's a big thing tbh

they essentially bribed their way into the top flight of english football at our expense in 1919. after moving to our part of london in 1913 purely because they wanted to make more money, this made the rivalry what it is.

kids (not aimed at you at all, just at a lot of the 19yr old "arsenal won 49 league games in a season" mob) don't realise that it's not always been a case of arseanal winning more than spurs. upto the arrival of wenker it was pretty equal (granted arsenal had won more league titles, but spurs had more FA cups and arseanal have won one official UEFA competition whilst spurs have won three), its just his influence that has really tipped the scales

the rivalry was bitter throughout time, and if you have been to north london on derby day you would realise that it certainly isnt a minor. whilst the plastics who post on the internet and dont go to games think that there is nothing to playing spurs these days, i can vouch for the fact that on derby day even the silent old emirates stadium has a proper atmosphere fueled by hatred and a desire to have bragging rights at work on monday morning.

and yes, the sol cumball thing was alot. the guy lied for 12 months that he would sign...it was always a case of "let me concentrate on my football this season and ill sign in the summer..... the cunt even said "i'll not go down that road" when asked if he would sign for arsenal. basically he's a fucking judas who screwed the club in a time when money was tight and set us back by a good couple of years. he even refused to talk to barcelona and man u when big money offers came in, saying he would stay at spurs and sign a new deal. to go to arseanal was a bitch move so he deserves all the abuse that he gets

Ok, that clear alot up still.

Hij
6th May '09, 05:43 PM
Eagle is right.

I still don't forgive McManaman and he went to Madrid.

Rhymes.
6th May '09, 05:46 PM
it's a big thing tbh

i aint gona talk about all the other stuff cah your way older than me, but u must realise he didnt deserve all that racism.

Eagle
6th May '09, 05:46 PM
Arsenal vs Spur is closer to Charlton vs Crystal palace levels of rivalry than United-Liverpool tbh, imho, fwiw.

that's just lost mate.

the origins of the spurs and arseanal hate is up there with the whole dockers dispute surrounding the liverpool and man u hate.

Sir Kippington
6th May '09, 05:48 PM
Eagle is right.

I still don't forgive McManaman and he went to Madrid.

Fuck Macca.

There is only one liverpool winger worth mentioning.

http://www.liverpoolpies.tv/barnes_arsenal_83.jpg

Eagle
6th May '09, 05:48 PM
i aint gona talk about all the other stuff cah your way older than me, but u must realise he didnt deserve all that racism.

what racism

you mean 16 men singing "stick sol campbell up your arse, cos we've got ledley at the back"

followed by

"stick john terry up your arse, cos we've got ledley at the back"

oh so racist

so, so racist that no one got found guilty and no-one got banned

it went from charges of racism and homophobia

then all they could bring to court was that one song

media failed epically and no-one even had the decency to apologise after the club was dragged through the mud by ian wright, adrian durham and all those pricks

Edit: just to add, the only song which could be called racist is "he's big, he's black, he takes it up the crack, Sol campbell, sol campbell"...which whilst i havent sung it, i dont think is racist, as it's not abusing him for being black, plus plenty of other clubs get away with "he's big, he's black etc.........." songs about players like heskey etc....and no one has a problem with it....and if you think the "sol, sol whereever you may be...." song is racist, then you dont know the story of judas in the bible

Rhymes.
6th May '09, 05:49 PM
the rivalry between them certainly got bigger when sol left, coz at that time he was a beast of a defender. You dont see Man U fans hating Silvestre lol.

Rhymes.
6th May '09, 05:51 PM
what racism

you mean 16 men singing "stick sol campbell up your arse, cos we've got ledley at the back"

followed by

"stick john terry up your arse, cos we've got ledley at the back"

oh so racist

so, so racist that no one got found guilty and no-one got banned

it went from charges of racism and homophobia

then all they could bring to court was that one song

media failed epically and no-one even had the decency to apologise after the club was dragged through the mud by ian wright, adrian durham and all those pricks

I remember hearing on sky sports that there were racist remarks made, the main reason people were racist to him because of what he done, i dont support spurs but, lets say someone like fabregas went to spurs i wouldnt ever forgive him, but thats just mad if racism stars getting involved.

Eric Cantona
6th May '09, 05:52 PM
Because we knew how shit Silvestre is, it was good news when he went Arsenal lol

Quality Control
6th May '09, 05:54 PM

nah i don't agree with that

people i know who support arsenal got some real hate for spurs and their fans

Eagle
6th May '09, 05:54 PM
it's the line in the song saying "we don't give a fuck if you're hanging from a tree"

whole point is that judas hanged himself from a tree AND that after he ran away from the emirates at half time of the west ham game in 2006 a story went around that campbell was on the verge of suicide

the liberal pricks in the media decided to claim that it was all about lynchings in the usa in the 30s which was just a load of bullshit aimed to throw mud at spurs.

no one got charged and the CPS didnt even mention that song in court.

Eagle
6th May '09, 05:56 PM
anyway, im off to the pub to watch the match and get pissed up.

will be interesting to see if certain arseanal guys *cough*Messiah*cough* have come in here spouting shit and make beleive stories when i log on tomorrow morning

Hij
6th May '09, 05:56 PM
Feel bad for making the thread now lol

quality
6th May '09, 05:57 PM
Football is more interesting because of rivalries. Going into college or work after your team gets beat is what supporting a club is about. Of course one set of fans are happy when another club is embarrassed, as Arsenal were last night.

Eagle
6th May '09, 05:58 PM
Feel bad for making the thread now lol

nah it's fair enough though. i used to think similar about man u v arsenal rivalry until my mate explained it to me the other day.

i think to most fans THEIR rivalry is always the biggest, and you dont always delve into the background stories, especially if they are old etc...

plus with the north london rivalry, plenty of arseanal lot dont care any more, but they tend to be the ones who have never been to a match

Hij
6th May '09, 05:59 PM
Yeah true.

Jay
6th May '09, 06:02 PM
lol @ the racism claims, the day somone chucks a banana off of campbells head, then its racism

arsenal tottenham hatred is deep, duno how deep compared to some though, i cnt even go to one of my lectures at uni because the room overlooks the molineux, thats how much i hate the dingles

Sir Kippington
6th May '09, 06:21 PM
lol @ the racism claims, the day somone chucks a banana off of campbells head, then its racism

arsenal tottenham hatred is deep, duno how deep compared to some though, i cnt even go to one of my lectures at uni because the room overlooks the molineux, thats how much i hate the dingles

Get me some pussiole antic , bout racism.

As i have said many a time before. These lot cant chat to Digger.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/telegraph/multimedia/archive/01009/barnes_1009818c.jpg

That shit right there...
Thats Racism.

Sir Kippington
6th May '09, 06:23 PM
nah i don't agree with that

people i know who support arsenal got some real hate for spurs and their fans

Hmm
most that i know, look forward to Man U/ Chelsea games more than Spurs games.
But i guess it varies.

Ryddel
6th May '09, 07:02 PM
Only ever been to one NLD and it was fucked the atmosphere>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
*was at Lane btw finished 1-1 the game when someone threw a conker@Lehmann*

Alfie
6th May '09, 08:41 PM
1997-98 Arsenal 1st ... Tottenham 14th
1998-99 Arsenal 2nd ... Tottenham 11th
1999-00 Arsenal 2nd ... Tottenham 10th
2000-01 Arsenal 2nd ... Tottenham 12th
2001-02 Arsenal 1st ... Tottenham 9th
2002-03 Arsenal 2nd ... Tottenham 10th
2003-04 Arsenal 1st ... Tottenham 14th
2004-05 Arsenal 2nd ... Tottenham 9th
2005-06 Arsenal 4th ... Tottenham 5th
2006-07 Aresnal 4th ... Tottenham 5th

Don't you just hate us?

DTI
7th May '09, 12:33 PM
Revelling in Arsenal's loss last night?

Your air pie.

This is actually directed at a mate of mine Ashok whose spamming up facebook as we speak, but we have a cordial relationship when it comes to football, so its political to keep it that way when it comes to pub arguments. Coz I would slew him heavy right now.

I just can't understand the sheer delight seeing Arsenal knocked out of a European Cup semi final, when your mid table and haven't qualified for it in 10 years?

Its called an intense local rivalry Hij. You wouldnt be able to relate because you do not live near your team or their rivals.

Bish
7th May '09, 01:48 PM
Its called an intense local rivalry Hij. You wouldnt be able to relate because you do not live near your team or their rivals.

ooo hes only gone and said it!

Hij
7th May '09, 01:50 PM
I live near loads of Manchester United fans who are for all intents and purposes our rivals (and who also do not live near their team or their rivals). Everton are the shit on the bottom of the shoe- and I do know Everton fans by the way.

Hij
7th May '09, 02:01 PM
By the bye, I was never gonna support a London club as my family are from Wigan, Bolton, Blackburn, Manchester and Chester. Fair enough, no Liverpool, though Chester and Wigan are close, but I copied my two cousins who supported Liverpool and have been hooked ever since.

To: Highbury, London
Distance: 22.4 miles (show in km)

To: Liverpool, Merseyside
Distance: 21.7 miles (show in km)

If I never moved down here for a better life and lived where my parents used to live, I'd be closer to Liverpool than my friends who "live down south" are to Arsenal and yet its their "local" team.

A 22.4 mile local rivalry, alright then.

Bish
7th May '09, 02:05 PM
hey man i used to live in north london where i work now!