PDA

View Full Version : Who will get 7th

S-Kay
28th April '09, 12:17 AM
Fulham, Wet Spam or Spurs?

Discuss....

S-Kay
28th April '09, 12:24 AM
ok.... fulham will get it, although they got chelsea nex week is a derby so will b well up for it an mite get summin.... will b down to final game dou i rekon

*were all goin on a european tour* JHEEEEEEEEEEEEZ :hyper:

Eagle
28th April '09, 02:23 PM
fulham

Brutes
28th April '09, 04:45 PM
Spurs

Ryddel
28th April '09, 04:51 PM
Fulham, i'd like them to get it. I don't want Europe for Spurs next season, get some stability and sort out the problems.

quality
28th April '09, 04:53 PM
Fulham, i'd like them to get it. I don't want Europe for Spurs next season, get some stability and sort out the problems.

Europa League is waaaay too many games.

SCP
28th April '09, 05:59 PM
spurs will snatch it i reckon. sumat unrealistic about fulham being in that position

The Messiah
28th April '09, 06:28 PM
Fulham deserve to be there. They've defended magnificently this season and I'm glad thier golaie got the recognition he deserved a the PFA awards.

Rhymes.
28th April '09, 06:58 PM
fulham would be up for it, totts have the squad but dont think they would push to have that spot really, coz if i was them i would want a good run in the season, west ham dont have the squad.

The Enigma
28th April '09, 10:03 PM
arsenal

aazmaz
28th April '09, 11:26 PM
Hopefully Tottenham will get 7th, considering we only 'ad two points from like 9 games at the start of the season 'ol Harry is doing quality, and to even still be in with a chance of European football is a huge achievement.

Man City are hanging around like a bad smell though, still, should be a interesting finish to a roller coaster season!

Hef
1st May '09, 10:00 AM
Tottenham dont deserve 7th tbh. West ham i reckon but WIgan are in the race too.

Eagle
1st May '09, 10:22 AM
Tottenham dont deserve 7th tbh. West ham i reckon but WIgan are in the race too.

tbh it's nothing about "deserving" over a 38 game season. you finish where you deserve to (barring when west ham cheated to avoid the drop ;) )

we were shit for the first 8 games. but then for us to finish above teams like fulham and west ham means that we were much better than them for the remaining 30 games.

Tony Starks
1st May '09, 11:00 AM
SPURS

WAIT.....

Are Spurs About To Overtake Arsenal?
After a significant summer of transfer activity so far in North London, Graham Lister asks whether Tottenham Hotspur are finally ready to oust neighbours Arsenal from the Premier League’s ‘Big Four’…

http://www.grimeforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=10357&highlight=are+spurs
:grin:

JACK
1st May '09, 12:18 PM
hope West Ham

Danny Trejo
1st May '09, 02:45 PM
love to see Woy Hodgson in Europe again

Brutes
1st May '09, 03:00 PM
love to see Woy Hodgson in Europe again

Lol Woy Hodgson's a g.

Findhiminthebackoftheflat
1st May '09, 06:59 PM
Fulham

One_and_only
1st May '09, 09:23 PM

Curphey
1st May '09, 09:24 PM
Pondlife don't appear on my radar.

ty1990
3rd May '09, 04:04 PM
west ham

Too Far Gone
3rd May '09, 04:10 PM
Fulham.

JOEPLUS
5th May '09, 08:18 PM
West ham, and i win 20

Sulli
7th May '09, 04:27 PM
tbh it's nothing about "deserving" over a 38 game season. you finish where you deserve to (barring when west ham cheated to avoid the drop ;) )

we were shit for the first 8 games. but then for us to finish above teams like fulham and west ham means that we were much better than them for the remaining 30 games.

FUCK HATERS :)
TEVEZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ :-D

Yeah, Irons. Although if we don't as long as the yidos don't get it, I'm a happy man