PDA

View Full Version : Klinsmann given the boot

rsl1988
27th April '09, 03:24 PM
not suprising really, at the bottom of the page says they are after Arsene Wenger. what do the arsenal fans make of this ?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/8020338.stm

Findhiminthebackoftheflat
27th April '09, 03:28 PM
Wenger leave Arsenal . I love and spit on your Tupay

Bish
27th April '09, 03:56 PM
na i dont think that he would leave, he has too much invested in arsenal atm, although if he had to choose i feel he would go for them over barca or real madrid

Xtra P
27th April '09, 04:03 PM
not suprising really, at the bottom of the page says they are after Arsene Wenger. what do the arsenal fans make of this ?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/8020338.stm

lol

Wenger aint going nowhere for now

kossa
27th April '09, 04:10 PM
lol

Wenger aint going nowhere for now

why would he want to leave he is building a good young team

Xtra P
27th April '09, 04:13 PM
why would he want to leave he is building a good young team

Zackly

quality
27th April '09, 04:14 PM
If he left for the German league he's smoking something.

rsl1988
27th April '09, 04:25 PM
i dont think he will go but just wanted to see the arsenal fans thoughts as afew of you recently said hes been making bad decisions and what not.

Xtra P
27th April '09, 04:34 PM
i dont think he will go but just wanted to see the arsenal fans thoughts as afew of you recently said hes been making bad decisions and what not.

My only gripe with Mr Wenger is the fact that he keeps playing that pretend Brazilian Denilson

Rhymes.
27th April '09, 04:41 PM
My only gripe with Mr Wenger is the fact that he keeps playing that pretend Brazilian Denilson

Like it or not, Denilson has made 7 assists in the league lol, and Wenger would not leave if he was payed to, why is some other manager gona be known for making one of the best squads in the world, everyone knows what Wenger is doing, and no1 is gonna stop it, not alot of people get more chances at bigger clubs, lol maybe 2 years time we will me winning the big trophys, i cant see how we cant with all of them players, they all want to stay coz they know whats gona happen in the coming years.

Findhiminthebackoftheflat
27th April '09, 04:49 PM
Arsenal will Become Legendary just need Bendtner to work on his movement then we Will have 4 world class strikers