PDA

View Full Version : Wembley Weekend

Jammie Dodger
17th April '09, 01:50 PM
Arsenal V Chealsea (Fuck Setanta)

Everton V Man Utd (ITV1 will cut off for ads when someone scores)

ss ftw

Eric Cantona
17th April '09, 02:23 PM
BBC ftw, all FA Cup & England games should be on BBC

Fuck Sky, ITV & Setanta

The Messiah
17th April '09, 02:31 PM

Fuck Sky, ITV & Setanta

Jay
17th April '09, 02:32 PM
Been Wembley twice. Controlled the match twice. Lost 1 nil twice. FUCK Wembley.

Xtra P
17th April '09, 02:34 PM
FFS setanta get on my nerves, there better be a decent stream

Tony Starks
17th April '09, 02:37 PM
is it just me or do ITV love man u diffrently
i might just be chatting shit but until someone proves me wrong but they been on itv more times than any team this year.

Eagle
17th April '09, 02:49 PM
i might just be chatting shit but until someone proves me wrong but they been on itv more times than any team this year.

perhaps EVERY broadcaster loves man u, as they are the biggest team in the country = bigger viewing figures = bigger ad revenue

Rhymes.
17th April '09, 02:52 PM
Arsenal v chelsea game gone be one of the games of the season

Genetically Genuine
17th April '09, 02:54 PM
perhaps EVERY broadcaster loves man u, as they are the biggest team in the country = bigger viewing figures = bigger ad revenue

Eric Cantona
17th April '09, 02:59 PM
ITV love anyone, when Liverpool play it's a wank fest about passion, heart and history etc

Eagle
17th April '09, 03:01 PM
ITV love anyone, when Liverpool play it's a wank fest about passion, heart and history etc

or clive tyldsley talking about "shake rattle and roll"

gave me bare jokes the other night

Rhymes.
17th April '09, 03:04 PM
lol at andy gray when someone scores, "Take a bow my son, take a bow".

Genetically Genuine
17th April '09, 03:08 PM
sagna is defo out for tomorrow and gibbs is going to have a fitness test.... Drogbas going to merk ARGH

Xtra P
17th April '09, 03:11 PM
Im nervous about this game, Drogba seems to be hitting form & we don't have our first choice back 4.

Eagle
17th April '09, 03:12 PM
sagna is defo out for tomorrow and gibbs is going to have a fitness test.... Drogbas going to merk ARGH

tbh, after the wigan game gibbs should be banned anyway. was a blatant red card.

Jammie Dodger
17th April '09, 03:12 PM
agreed

lol at andy gray when someone scores, "Take a bow my son, take a bow".
its "tickaboo" mate :)

Rhymes.
17th April '09, 03:13 PM
Toure will done drogbas dance, i think we will win though, arshavin will be the key coz hes totally fresh. so if were losin he will take song off and stick nasri in the middle with fab, or just get eduardo to merk, wow this is the 1st time i member us having a good bench. our 5 a side bench would duppie chelseas alie. nasri/arshavin diaby vela bendtner and eduardo. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rhymes.
17th April '09, 03:15 PM
tbh, after the wigan game gibbs should be banned anyway. was a blatant red card.

the scorline didnt match the game, could of been 3-0 if gibbs didnt clear off the line coz silvestre could of cought the ball lol. but our attack merked that game, arshavin and fabregas smacked it.

Genetically Genuine
17th April '09, 03:17 PM
Toure will done drogbas dance, i think we will win though, arshavin will be the key coz hes totally fresh. so if were losin he will take song off and stick nasri in the middle with fab, or just get eduardo to merk, wow this is the 1st time i member us having a good bench. our 5 a side bench would duppie chelseas alie. nasri/arshavin diaby vela bendtner and eduardo. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fam even when we have our first choice back four drogba merks...toure and gallas cannot handle physical strikers who are good in the air...we are going to have to play Song in CB tomorrow as gibbs is unlikely and silvestre at LB drogba is going to have a field day toure cannot handle him when he is on form look back to stamford bridge last year and the carling cup final 2007

Eric Cantona
17th April '09, 03:19 PM

Same Ref who sent Vidic off for exact same tackle as well

Eagle
17th April '09, 03:21 PM
the scorline didnt match the game, could of been 3-0 if gibbs didnt clear off the line coz silvestre could of cought the ball lol. but our attack merked that game, arshavin and fabregas smacked it.

you definetly deserved to win, but there was no chance of silvestre catching up. gibbs was the last man and it was a clear goal scoring opportutiy so should have gone

Xtra P
17th April '09, 03:22 PM
Gibbs gave the ref the puppy dog eyes lol (pause)

Rhymes.
17th April '09, 03:24 PM
fam even when we have our first choice back four drogba merks...toure and gallas cannot handle physical strikers who are good in the air...we are going to have to play Song in CB tomorrow as gibbs is unlikely and silvestre at LB drogba is going to have a field day toure cannot handle him when he is on form look back to stamford bridge last year and the carling cup final 2007

why u bein so negative about your team fam? Look at Cech hes been doing mad howlers, dont you think that one of our players can nick one from that. I feel that we will concede but our strike options and force will carry us through, last year chelsea were in for the league, they HAD to win, this time it will be more open, theyve conceded 7 goals in two games, since we came back from international duty arsenal have only conceded 2 goals in them 4 games, Sennas that was just a BANGER, and Mido's shitty goal.

Genetically Genuine
17th April '09, 03:26 PM
why u bein so negative about your team fam? Look at Cech hes been doing mad howlers, dont you think that one of our players can nick one from that. I feel that we will concede but our strike options and force will carry us through, last year chelsea were in for the league, they HAD to win, this time it will be more open, theyve conceded 7 goals in two games, since we came back from international duty arsenal have only conceded 2 goals in them 4 games, Sennas that was just a BANGER, and Mido's shitty goal.

true stors but past experiences with drogba have taught me better.... tomorrow is going to be tense but come on you gooners!

Rhymes.
17th April '09, 03:27 PM
you definetly deserved to win, but there was no chance of silvestre catching up. gibbs was the last man and it was a clear goal scoring opportutiy so should have gone

Yeah your right, if gibbs did get sent off, then we would of conceded again after the break, the off the line clearance where silvestre and fabianski got mixed up. as soon as mido left, BOOM, our game to win and im bare happy Zaki didnt play. Ha member last year we flopped there so badly, the pitch was so shit, they love making the pitch look good when fergie comes to play, but our game was always after a rugby league game.

Rhymes.
17th April '09, 03:28 PM
Ahhh shit, this just made me think about terry getting smashed in the face, i was like 12 or something then, i thought he died lol.

Pristine Condition
17th April '09, 03:30 PM
I'll watch the game on mute like I usually do when footy is on ITV

Rhymes.
17th April '09, 03:36 PM
see you man dont know about albanian satelite boxes, football all year, spanish german italian english world cup fa cup champions league, everything, for 10 POUND a year. I love being albanian.

Xtra P
17th April '09, 03:44 PM
I'll watch the game on mute like I usually do when footy is on ITV

I actually can't stand commentary anymore, the way they change their tune at the drop of a hat.

One minute they're breddin the next their slewing, Robbie Earle being one of the main culprits.

When I watch football on sky it's a fanzone ting.

Genetically Genuine
17th April '09, 03:48 PM
I actually can't stand commentary anymore, the way they change their tune at the drop of a hat.

One minute they're breddin the next their slewing, Robbie Earle being one of the main culprits.

andy gray and martin tyler >>>>>

Sir Kippington
17th April '09, 03:49 PM
hope they all destroy each other.

Sir Kippington
17th April '09, 03:50 PM
andy gray and martin tyler >>>>>

Fuck andy gray
Manc lovin cunt

Tony Starks
17th April '09, 03:57 PM

dot

The Messiah
17th April '09, 06:33 PM

Their jizzing over Man United and Liverpool is disgraceful. They are not kind to Arsenal when commentating though. Also, United and Liverpool games always get priority over Arsenal games. Granted they have more fans, but sometimes it's ridiculous. Last season, Arsenal's game against Milan @ San Siro was put on ITV2 and United vs Lyon was on ITV1. The Milan game was clearly the bigger game, and better too. For once a few journalists picked up on it and said ITV bosses would have felt silly that evening.

Curphey
17th April '09, 06:52 PM
see you man dont know about albanian satelite boxes, football all year, spanish german italian english world cup fa cup champions league, everything, for 10 POUND a year. I love being albanian.

Do you get the 3pm EPL Kick-Offs with a perfect picture?

Do you have the Albanian box now in England?

Rhymes.
17th April '09, 07:28 PM
Do you get the 3pm EPL Kick-Offs with a perfect picture?

Do you have the Albanian box now in England?

Ummmmm i get the 3pm kick offs sometimes, like theres Seria A games that start at 2 on saturdays sometimes or on sundays, so its DEFINATE the italian games are shown and definite the spanish games are shown. it shows the 12.45 kickoffs and the 5 30 and yes its perfect picture. Nah you buy it in albania, its not a box that matters, its just the card you slip into it, its like the virgin 1, u put a card into the box and you get all the channels.

Rhymes.
17th April '09, 07:29 PM
i think your able to get them somewhere in central london. just ask around. But i got mine when i went to albania.

Curphey
17th April '09, 07:31 PM
Ummmmm i get the 3pm kick offs sometimes, like theres Seria A games that start at 2 on saturdays sometimes or on sundays, so its DEFINATE the italian games are shown and definite the spanish games are shown. it shows the 12.45 kickoffs and the 5 30 and yes its perfect picture. Nah you buy it in albania, its not a box that matters, its just the card you slip into it, its like the virgin 1, u put a card into the box and you get all the channels.

Oh right, cheers fam. I might look in to it.

GamerHakz
17th April '09, 07:35 PM
You will notice every 3rd round tie shown on normal t.v is a Man U game
every year besides arsenal vs liverpool a few seasons back!

JACK
17th April '09, 07:57 PM
bare pessimistic about tomorrow

The Messiah
17th April '09, 08:11 PM

I'm not as pessimistic as I was about Wednesday.

Rhymes.
17th April '09, 08:13 PM
no its just that arsenal games are not that important no more, its like MOTD, they play the crucial games 1st. like when we played city it was like 5th or 6th, when we played wigan it was second last, coz it was not VERY crucial.

Xtra P
17th April '09, 08:15 PM

Arshavin needs to have a big game

NaiJaBoY
17th April '09, 09:14 PM
but Chelsea v Arsenal is a blockbuster game, why did they choose Manu

Arsenal fans + Chelsea fans + neutrals>>>>>>>

Eagle
17th April '09, 09:16 PM
but Chelsea v Arsenal is a blockbuster game, why did they choose Manu

Arsenal fans + Chelsea fans + neutrals>>>>>>>

it would depend on who got first pick?

i dont know the terms of the deal, but normally one of the parties gets "better" earlier games in exchange for getting the "worse" of the 2 semis

so was it actually ITVs decision or did setanta get choice of games?

Ryddel
17th April '09, 09:28 PM
Arsenal will play Eboue-Toure-Song-Silvestre @ back 4

Xtra P
17th April '09, 09:31 PM
Arsenal will play Eboue-Toure-Song-Silvestre @ back 4

The FA cup was fun while it lasted

Ryddel
17th April '09, 09:33 PM
The FA cup was fun while it lasted

Lol just me guessing, was talking about it today with my arsenal supporting friend, and that's what we came up with, Sagna and Gallas are out & Gibbs is a maybe

Xtra P
17th April '09, 09:39 PM
Drogba must be salivatin' right now, the only way we are going to win 2morrow is if we outscore them tbh

Rhymes.
17th April '09, 09:43 PM
yeah i think were playing the "BLACK 4" as it says on the arsenal fans site.

http://img.skysports.com/09/04/800x600/Emmanuel-Adebayor-Arsenal-Villareal-Champions_2167060.jpg

why is silvestre beggin it i know hes scored more than 16 million pound bentley but that dance is only for the africans.

THIS IS HOW YOU DO THE DANCE
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_OL-49JOBCZk/Sb4sPuODMAI/AAAAAAAAAaE/xweF_kXcXQI/s400/eboue+dance.jpg

quality
17th April '09, 09:49 PM
Drogba must be salivatin' right now, the only way we are going to win 2morrow is if we outscore them tbh

It's definately possible, given the form of Walcott, Adebeyor etc and Cech's lack of form. But Drogba is a fucking beast, I dislike him but when he's on his game he's amazing to watch.