PDA

View Full Version : Anyone going to any twenty20 World Cup Matches this summer?

JayStarz
29th March '09, 12:13 PM
Gonna be live

Cricket >>>>>>>>>>>>>. Man's sport and all dat.

I'm on every India match upto and including the final, see me at the front!!!!

'nuum general
29th March '09, 01:46 PM
would do but I imagine getting tickets is a nightmare, its gay when you can't get international tickets yet county grounds are always 2/3rds empty. Probably gonna go to scarborough in august instead

Eric Cantona
29th March '09, 01:54 PM
Anyone know what there doing at Old Trafford?, it's half knocked down from what i've seen driving past

Ryddel
29th March '09, 02:40 PM
My mates in the County twenty20 would run on at the end of the game to steal the stumps because they were some N-Power ones worth like 80+ (no pikey/chav)

Tony Starks
29th March '09, 02:50 PM
Cricket. Urrrgh

The Enigma
29th March '09, 03:11 PM
Cricket is overly boring.

JayStarz
29th March '09, 04:35 PM
would do but I imagine getting tickets is a nightmare, its gay when you can't get international tickets yet county grounds are always 2/3rds empty. Probably gonna go to scarborough in august instead

Pretty sure all India, Pakistan, Sri Lankan and West Indies tickets were sold on the first day (last summer lol) might be a few returns though.

There were still a lot of England tickets left a few weeks ago..pretty par lol.

JayStarz
29th March '09, 04:35 PM
My mates in the County twenty20 would run on at the end of the game to steal the stumps because they were some N-Power ones worth like 80+ (no pikey/chav)

loooooooooool....the camera ones?

'nuum general
29th March '09, 04:42 PM
this been bumped reminds me I need to start playing again

The Enigma
29th March '09, 04:52 PM
Fielding is the worse. Shits boring. When I used to do it at school i used to lie down n fall asleep

Genetically Genuine
29th March '09, 06:39 PM
my cuzin has got a few tickets to the pakistan group games still

rsl1988
29th March '09, 09:16 PM
cricket is fun to play but watchin is boring as hell imo.

Ryddel
30th March '09, 12:16 AM
loooooooooool....the camera ones?

I dunno, I know at the end of the match about 7/8 of them would rush the pitch tryna get stumps and not get caught by security lol

JayStarz
30th March '09, 10:13 AM
cricket is fun to play but watchin is boring as hell imo.

Go to any Asian, or West Indies match...trust, its ALWAYS LIVEEEE! I used to hate cricket till I got taken to a match, shit was crazy

Sir Kippington
30th March '09, 11:08 AM
My girl's dad will probably drag me to one still.
He is an umpire and all that.
Loves his cricket

'nuum general
30th March '09, 12:31 PM
cricket is a great spectator sport, not many sports where you go to the match & just sit there getting pissed all day

Findhiminthebackoftheflat
30th March '09, 12:41 PM
Cricket is overly boring.

thisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisth isthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthis thisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisth isthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthis thisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisth isthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthis thisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisth isthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthis thisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisth isthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthis thisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisth isthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthis thisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisth isthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthis thisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisth isthisthisthisthisthisthisthis

Ryddel
30th March '09, 03:54 PM
cricket is a great spectator sport, not many sports where you go to the match & just sit there getting pissed all day

This

Just go to the friendlies or w/e they cos it's free

Genetically Genuine
31st March '09, 09:10 PM
pakistan matches>>>>>>>>>>>>

pakistan vs england in birmingham, virtually full pakistan crowd>>>>>>>>

Eric Cantona
5th June '09, 05:49 PM
now