PDA

View Full Version : Spurs Are Gonna Be Sick...

Kaychi
2nd March '09, 01:41 AM
In The Championship.

Bye

Ryddel
2nd March '09, 01:46 AM
http://www.petplanet.co.uk/shop_dev/assets/extra_images/6615/10_fishing_rod.jpg

Bye.

Bish
2nd March '09, 10:23 AM
lol love it

Eagle
2nd March '09, 12:22 PM
arsenal are gonna be sick next season..........sorry, i mean bankrupt next season

those highbury flats still arent selling, and that champions league revenue stream is also a lot

Sergeant Mdot
2nd March '09, 12:52 PM
lol @ bankrupt,

richest team in Birtain you fool.

Brutes
2nd March '09, 12:57 PM
http://www.leytonjay.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2008/10/spurs_lol.jpg

Arkan
2nd March '09, 01:04 PM
lol @ bankrupt,

errrr no

Ryddel
2nd March '09, 01:10 PM
lol @ bankrupt,

[Crazy T]Don't make me laugh[/Crazy T]

Eagle
2nd March '09, 01:21 PM
richest team in britain?

lol

you're attendances have already fallen on last year (whilst spurs' has stayed the same)

you have 270 million of debt. none of it is "soft" debt owed to owners (like chelsea and boro) and a lot of it is meant to be restructured

40% of your income comes from matchday and prize money, so cutting out the 30mil you get from champions league (including ticket sales) will have a big effect

as for richest vlub in BRITAIN, i suggest you look to manchester city or QPR, or man united if you beleiev deloittes and ignore the value of billionaire owners (united are worth 257.1m whilst arsenal are worth 209.3m)

Sir Kippington
2nd March '09, 01:22 PM
lol @ bankrupt,

most profitable team in Birtain you fool.

fixed

Sergeant Mdot
2nd March '09, 01:33 PM
fixed

Possibly more accurate.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richest_football_clubs

Take a look at this tho,

Man UTD are at the top, but are in 60% debt compared to Arsenal's 43%.

Sergeant Mdot
2nd March '09, 01:34 PM
richest team in britain?

lol

you're attendances have already fallen on last year (whilst spurs' has stayed the same)

you have 270 million of debt. none of it is "soft" debt owed to owners (like chelsea and boro) and a lot of it is meant to be restructured

40% of your income comes from matchday and prize money, so cutting out the 30mil you get from champions league (including ticket sales) will have a big effect

as for richest vlub in BRITAIN, i suggest you look to manchester city or QPR, or man united if you beleiev deloittes and ignore the value of billionaire
owners (united are worth 257.1m whilst arsenal are worth 209.3m)

You negged me sayin I know very little, yet you seem to think Man City are richer purely because of their owner.

Going on like they would have spending power like that without them Arabs.

Money is not coming from the CLUB, it's coming from the OWNER.

The CLUB, is not rich, it just has a powerful finanacial backer.

Eagle
2nd March '09, 01:57 PM
as i said, if you include the owners, city are richer

if you dont united are richer

either way, you are talking shit

ZDOT
2nd March '09, 02:30 PM
lol at richest team in britain, clueless

Rem D
2nd March '09, 02:39 PM
Hahaha

Sergeant Mdot
2nd March '09, 02:41 PM
as i said, if you include the owners, city are richer

if you dont united are richer

either way, you are talking shit

United are in more debt then us.

They are a more profitable team in terms of revnue, and yes they are 'richer' then us, but as a business Arsenal wins hands down.

And Zdot how am I clueless,

explain you reasons for that comment, you man gotta look into the more deeper issues then what team pays 30mil for what player.

Xtra P
2nd March '09, 02:44 PM
This thread is about shitty spurs, llow the Arsenal chat

Sergeant Mdot
2nd March '09, 02:48 PM
http://sports.yahoo.com/sow/news?slug=txarsenalrichestclub&prov=st&type=lgns

By me posting this article, I'm not saying its completely correct,

jus sayin'

Xtra P
2nd March '09, 02:53 PM
http://sports.yahoo.com/sow/news?slug=txarsenalrichestclub&prov=st&type=lgns

By me posting this article, I'm not saying its completely correct,

jus sayin'

Fam, this thread could of been great, it could of been a thread filled with jokes at tottenham's expense but you deflected all the attention onto Arsenal. :dead:

Bish
2nd March '09, 03:01 PM
our debt is sustainable so there is no risk of us going broke where as if other clubs rich owners leave then they will be left in shit loads of debt

Eagle
2nd March '09, 03:07 PM
the debt isn't sustainable. it's being restructured next year as the highbury flats aren't selling.

in this case a restructure will mean bigger re-payments

also no champions league football will result in less revenue and better players (eg : RVP) leaving. ..will the fans still sell out the stadium ?

Sergeant Mdot
2nd March '09, 03:17 PM
the debt isn't sustainable. it's being restructured next year as the highbury flats aren't selling.

in this case a restructure will mean bigger re-payments

also no champions league football will result in less revenue and better players (eg : RVP) leaving. ..will the fans still sell out the stadium ?

Errr.

Yes.

It's a joke the way spurs new stadium was Emirates re-incarnated.

Sergeant Mdot
2nd March '09, 03:18 PM
Fam, this thread could of been great, it could of been a thread filled with jokes at tottenham's expense but you deflected all the attention onto Arsenal. :dead:

lol true.

just man tried turning this on Arsenal.

As an Arsenal fan, I reacted.

Bish
2nd March '09, 03:19 PM
he are only in debt coz of a stadium and we are paying the repayments off every yr on time. we dont borrow for new players like some clubs or pay excess wages so we are making money all the time and paying off the debt all the time. so with or with out highbury we are going to get into trouble and go bankrupt

RIP Jakey
2nd March '09, 04:12 PM
was a brilliant start to the thread but now I'm disapointed

Grimes
2nd March '09, 04:46 PM
valencia are virtually dead because of failing to sell old stadium/real estate

Bish
2nd March '09, 04:47 PM
yer but i dont think our board are that stupid and we are making enough cash atm to not be in any trouble but that is probs coz our ticket prices are the highest in the world

Eagle
2nd March '09, 05:01 PM
yer but i dont think our board are that stupid and we are making enough cash atm to not be in any trouble but that is probs coz our ticket prices are the highest in the world

tell me about it, saw some ad in the metro today saying tickets for the burnley game are "only" 43....wow...chuck in a booking fee, cost of programme, travel, beers and food and it's 60 to see arseanal molest any championship team

Xtra P
2nd March '09, 05:05 PM
ok ok lets get this thread back on track

http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h68/clusion7721/spurs-fans.jpg

Sergeant Mdot
2nd March '09, 05:11 PM
tell me about it, saw some ad in the metro today saying tickets for the burnley game are "only" 43....wow...chuck in a booking fee, cost of programme, travel, beers and food and it's 60 to see arseanal molest any championship team

Great day out.

Compared to sitting with dirty over optomistic Tottenham cunts in some dead out stadium watching you LOOSE.

Eagle
2nd March '09, 05:30 PM
Great day out.

Compared to sitting with dirty over optomistic Tottenham cunts in some dead out stadium watching you LOOSE.

indeed, great day out

sitting with a bunch of silent cunts who only make noise at the end of the game so they can boo the players after another 0-0 draw............booing players is pathetic...even we dont boo darren bent and he is honestly a sack of shit.

i hate to say it, but fair play to the old school mandem who were there in the george graham era, but tbh most the arsenal fans now days are glory hunters or corporate plebs.....wonder how may of them will be going to games IF the likes of RVP, shitabayor and cesc leave in the summer to chase champions league football

Bish
2nd March '09, 05:35 PM
indeed, great day out

sitting with a bunch of silent cunts who only make noise at the end of the game so they can boo the players after another 0-0 draw............booing players is pathetic...even we dont boo darren bent and he is honestly a sack of shit.

i hate to say it, but fair play to the old school mandem who were there in the george graham era, but tbh most the arsenal fans now days are glory hunters or corporate plebs.....wonder how may of them will be going to games IF the likes of RVP, shitabayor and cesc leave in the summer to chase champions league football

i do agree with u bout the cunts who were booing. u should never boo u own team unless they were wearing white shirts with a bird on them

Sergeant Mdot
2nd March '09, 05:35 PM
Modric must be pissed.

Another quality player lost to you.

Eagle
2nd March '09, 05:37 PM
Modric must be pissed.

Another quality player lost to you.

your mum must be pissed

having such a wastrel for a son

Eagle
2nd March '09, 05:39 PM
i do agree with u bout the cunts who were booing. u should never boo u own team unless they were wearing white shirts with a bird on them

hope for your sake that your boys don't swap shirts at the end of your next premier league game

http://img228.imageshack.us/img228/4052/newcrest6tv.jpg

:D

Sergeant Mdot
2nd March '09, 05:41 PM
your mum must be pissed

having such a wastrel for a son

lol @ catching pure feelings,

being a Tottenham fan is emotional!

Bish
2nd March '09, 05:44 PM
hope for your sake that your boys don't swap shirts at the end of your next premier league game

http://img228.imageshack.us/img228/4052/newcrest6tv.jpg

:D

u got me there i cant say anything back to that, fair play lol

Eagle
2nd March '09, 05:49 PM
nah, im hoping you give west brom a pounding. they are our rivals this season. plus i have nasri in my fantasy team

Ryddel
2nd March '09, 07:06 PM
ok ok lets get this thread back on track

http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h68/clusion7721/spurs-fans.jpg

Wow your about 8 months behind 0.5/10

and mdot you just chat pure shit.

Bye.

Xtra P
2nd March '09, 07:09 PM
http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h68/clusion7721/n505374031_953888_473.jpg

Young Sen
2nd March '09, 07:17 PM
Yids = Joke

http://thensaturdaycomes.files.wordpress.com/2009/02/spurs3.jpg

Sir Kippington
2nd March '09, 07:26 PM
lol

Anonymous
2nd March '09, 07:41 PM
You Arsenal fans cling to your business model and your British owners like Liverpool clinging to their 18 titles (I can only guess that at the end of the season they will resort to European cups). It's the only thing you can ever bring up and it's slowly becoming quite sad and desperate.

Bish
2nd March '09, 07:42 PM
we only cling to it when it comes to us talking about our debt

Anonymous
2nd March '09, 07:47 PM
I swear we don't talk about debt every week on here though, yet I see it every week about how much money your making and stuff. It seems the only thing you can turn to at the minute.

Spurs fans can't even laugh though, they're doing worse and don't even have no business ideals to cling to or anything lol.

Sir Kippington
2nd March '09, 08:42 PM
You Arsenal fans cling to your business model and your British owners like Liverpool clinging to their 18 titles (I can only guess that at the end of the season they will resort to European cups). It's the only thing you can ever bring up and it's slowly becoming quite sad and desperate.
At least we have something to cling to.
It sure beats moaning about you nearest rivals, outspending them every year and have FUCK ALL to show for it.

Every bloody year is "your " year.
Then you just spend the season chatting shit about other teams.
The bitterness of spurs fans is what is sad and desperate.

Anonymous
2nd March '09, 10:47 PM
At least we have something to cling to.
It sure beats moaning about you nearest rivals, outspending them every year and have FUCK ALL to show for it.

Every bloody year is "your " year.
Then you just spend the season chatting shit about other teams.
The bitterness of spurs fans is what is sad and desperate.

LOOL pipe down you misguided fool. Treating me like I'm some scouser, when in my post, the same post you quoted, It's pretty clear I'm not a Liverpool fan?

Anonymous
2nd March '09, 10:51 PM
Yids = Joke

http://thensaturdaycomes.files.wordpress.com/2009/02/spurs3.jpg

Black guy on the bottom row looks like Mario Balotelli lol.

Grimes
2nd March '09, 11:13 PM
he's saying ur a tottenham fan

Sir Kippington
2nd March '09, 11:30 PM
LOOL pipe down you misguided fool. Treating me like I'm some scouser, when in my post, the same post you quoted, It's pretty clear I'm not a Liverpool fan?

Nah i know you support the spuds
I support liverpool.

Stop drinking
http://pimpsofgore.com/untitled/FOOL.jpg

Sir Kippington
2nd March '09, 11:38 PM
Who do you support and what's your real point anyway ?
Or were you just saying for sake of?

Anonymous
2nd March '09, 11:47 PM
Nah i know you support the spuds
I support liverpool.

Stop drinking
http://pimpsofgore.com/untitled/FOOL.jpg

LOL the way you put that seemed like you were saying I'm a Liverpool fan, what with them always saying it's their year and outspending rivals and bitterness.

I'm a United fan. :laugh:

Sir Kippington
3rd March '09, 10:01 AM
ahh..lol
cool
nah i was on spurs exterminate yesterday, everyone looked like they supported spurs!
lol

Eagle
3rd March '09, 11:40 AM
I swear we don't talk about debt every week on here though, yet I see it every week about how much money your making and stuff. It seems the only thing you can turn to at the minute.

Spurs fans can't even laugh though, they're doing worse and don't even have no business ideals to cling to or anything lol.

deaded yourself their fam

quality
3rd March '09, 12:05 PM
Arsenal fans can chat when they actually score a goal. Best football in the league... par.

Bish
3rd March '09, 12:34 PM
its just a bad run of form

Ryddel
3rd March '09, 01:30 PM
its just a bad run of form

smh for what 4/5 games...par

swear Arsenal fans are glued to this thread more than spurs fans

Bish
3rd March '09, 01:37 PM
4 league games yer, for the first time since 95 we havnt scored in 4 league games so yer it is just a bad run of form.

and u can only talk about tottenham for so long b4 they get boring

Ryddel
3rd March '09, 01:40 PM
4 league games yer, for the first time since 95 we havnt scored in 4 league games so yer it is just a bad run of form.

and u can only talk about tottenham for so long b4 they get boring

Lol I thought they were the joke team of the Premiership surely they shouldn't get boring that quick alie?

Bish
3rd March '09, 01:43 PM
yer but after so many years of mocking, u need them to do new stupid things like spend 16 million on bent b4 u can come up with new material

quality
3rd March '09, 02:39 PM
Motson on MOTD was classic - "Nasri, will he shoot? Of course he won't, it's Arsenal".

Wenger clings to this bringing young players thing, comparing them to Man Utd in 94. Difference is, with the exception of Beckham, all them players were from Greater Manchester. Yes, Wenger is a good coach, but how hard is it to take Fabregas, Flamini etc before their pro-contract?

Wenger chats a lot about other teams spending money, but is it ethical to take 16 year old players for next to nothing? (Yes I know we do it as well, but the rules should be changed)

Bish
3rd March '09, 02:41 PM
wot team are u?

Grimes
3rd March '09, 03:57 PM
arsenal's player lack shot power

quality
3rd March '09, 04:50 PM
wot team are u?

Spurs, so I'm thinking of Bostock.

Eagle
3rd March '09, 05:14 PM
Spurs, so I'm thinking of Bostock.

allow, god told bostock to move :D

Diss04
3rd March '09, 05:28 PM
I really hate Tottenham because they always play shit against every team other than West Ham :(

Eagle
3rd March '09, 05:39 PM
I really hate Tottenham because they always play shit against every team other than West Ham :(

i take it that you didnt watch the cup final on sunday?

The Messiah
4th March '09, 12:15 AM
arsenal are gonna be sick next season..........sorry, i mean bankrupt next season

those highbury flats still arent selling, and that champions league revenue stream is also a lot

If you are going to slew a team because of ther finances fine. But you look like a complete and utter wanker if your comments are baseless, stupid and simply inane. But then, you support Spurs, so I shouldn't be surprised.

Now seeing as the average Spurs fan seems to have an issue with Mathematics (I hear on the grapevine that Levy thought Bent was a steal at 1.6 million...). I think I'll have to explain the Arsenal financial situation for you.

First and foremost the word "Bankrupt" according to the Oxford English dictionary

• adjective 1 declared in law unable to pay one’s debts. 2 completely lacking in a particular good quality or value: morally bankrupt.

• noun a person legally declared as bankrupt.

• verb reduce to a bankrupt state.

— DERIVATIVES bankruptcy noun (pl. bankruptcies).

— ORIGIN from Italian banca rotta ‘broken bench’.

Now, let me think... considering our debt has grown year on year (as planned) anyway... considering that there are clubs with even more debt than Arsenal... it would be strange if one of the countries most profitable clubs reached bankruptcy in a year. Wouldn't it? To suggest that they might would be something a drunk person might do, per chance?

Now onto the flats... Granted, the economic climate isn't helping. But we aren't selling any? Really? Well hate to break it to you but:

The Highbury Square development i.e. club's property business has reported a pre-tax profit of 4.9m for the six months ending November 30, 2008.

So nothing much coming in there then... Levy thinks it's enough to buy you 3 Darren Bent's. I should mention that the club has seperate club and property businesses which are both run separately. One doesn't affect the other as the loan for the Highbury redevelopement is due to be paid from the revenue from the flats. Not from the clubs ticket sales... Which by the way are doing allright I guess, we only take in about 3million per game. Enough to pay for David Bentley in 15 days during the busy times of the Arsenal season...

I'm already bored of writing but I've started, so I'll finish now...

Now debt. Yeah it's considerable. But servicing the debt costs Arsenal approximately 16 million each year. (Btw I'm not pulling these figures out of thin air, they are freely available in Arsenal's AGM reports which most reputable newspapers have reported on).

Hmmm. 16 million? Don't Arsenal get 40m+ from matchday revenue alone? No wonder our then Managing Director Keith Edelman said this back in 2004:

"The break-even point, for the new stadium, is just 40,000. Arsenal will sell 44,000 season tickets and already have 23,000 season-ticket holders with 40,000 on their waiting list - the average wait is 40 years. The deal is not dependent on Arsenal being in the Champions' League. The funding will work even if we end up bottom of the Premiership,"

Sounds a bit silly you might think but look, our new director only a week ago said this:

"If we were to miss out on the Champions League next year, that obviously has a negative impact on our financials. Because of the way the club is positioned, particularly with Emirates Stadium, and our other long-term contracted revenue streams, the impact is not dramatic. If we were to miss out, we'll be very solidly positioned to invest prudently to come back the following years."

Now seeing as Arsenal are a PLC, the retort (which I know you are thinking) that they are obviously lying to placate the fans doesn't hold water. I'd like to ask where your Champions League revenue stream is though? Oh hang on...

You are slewing a club that has a debt which is worth more than your club (http://www.forbes.com/lists/2008/34/biz_soccer08_Tottenham-Hotspur_340013.html), and the funny thing is they can afford to pay off the debt. We can (theoretically) buy your club. There's not much use for it other than a landfill site, but hey. And FFS, rivals or not, there is a basal level of respect which Arsenal are due whether you like it or not. United fans (mostly) can stay above that line and seeing as you are toilet paper to the Mancunian butt crack you should stay above it too.

was a brilliant start to the thread but now I'm disapointed

Get me...

Bruv. Ask a United fan to say the first thing about their club you'll get something along the lines of: "Champions of England, Europe and the World". Ask a Scouser: "Most succesful English club in and outside of England." (Sorry Hij but it's true) Ask a Chelsea fan: "Richest club in the world." Now think about Arsenal. Do you honestly think that the first thing to come out will be "Best business model in English football?" or "British owned club?" Fuck no. Those comments only come out when everyone starts slewing the lack of English players or someone is naive enough to slew Arsenal's financial position.

Arsenal fans are proud fans. They'll take criticism when it's due - the sensble ones will anyway. But they wont take shit when it's not true. The two things that rile us most (as the length of this post is evidence of) because of the stench of bullshit that surround them:

1) You can't slew Wenger's policy of taking quality over nationality. If you do, you are by definition a racist (discrimation against a group or group of peoples due to their race, nationality etc.) and you can't argue otherwise. I mean you can try, but you won't win or even put up a good fight as there'll ineveitably be bare contradictions.

2) You can't slew our business model. You just can't. We have a sustainable debts that the Glazer's have wet dreams about. Ambramovich is simply underwriting Chelsea's debt. He goes, they are fucked. Liverpool have an okay level of debt at present, but they are about to go way beyond that to somewhere near the United level of debt with plans for a new stadium.

So allow comments of clingyness. We don't have much to cheer about, and all critiscm about stuff on the pitch is deserved. But that doesn't give people licence to criticise the stuff we actually do well, just because it's an easy add on during your Arsenal bashing session.

Rant over.

Xtra P
4th March '09, 12:32 AM
^^Real Talk

Eagle
4th March '09, 12:32 PM
didnt bother reading it when i noticed it was written by that pompous prick ^^^^

Young Sen
4th March '09, 07:54 PM
If you are going to slew a team because of ther finances fine. But you look like a complete and utter wanker if your comments are baseless, stupid and simply inane. But then, you support Spurs, so I shouldn't be surprised.

Now seeing as the average Spurs fan seems to have an issue with Mathematics (I hear on the grapevine that Levy thought Bent was a steal at 1.6 million...). I think I'll have to explain the Arsenal financial situation for you.

First and foremost the word "Bankrupt" according to the Oxford English dictionary

Now, let me think... considering our debt has grown year on year (as planned) anyway... considering that there are clubs with even more debt than Arsenal... it would be strange if one of the countries most profitable clubs reached bankruptcy in a year. Wouldn't it? To suggest that they might would be something a drunk person might do, per chance?

Now onto the flats... Granted, the economic climate isn't helping. But we aren't selling any? Really? Well hate to break it to you but:

So nothing much coming in there then... Levy thinks it's enough to buy you 3 Darren Bent's. I should mention that the club has seperate club and property businesses which are both run separately. One doesn't affect the other as the loan for the Highbury redevelopement is due to be paid from the revenue from the flats. Not from the clubs ticket sales... Which by the way are doing allright I guess, we only take in about 3million per game. Enough to pay for David Bentley in 15 days during the busy times of the Arsenal season...

I'm already bored of writing but I've started, so I'll finish now...

Now debt. Yeah it's considerable. But servicing the debt costs Arsenal approximately 16 million each year. (Btw I'm not pulling these figures out of thin air, they are freely available in Arsenal's AGM reports which most reputable newspapers have reported on).

Hmmm. 16 million? Don't Arsenal get 40m+ from matchday revenue alone? No wonder our then Managing Director Keith Edelman said this back in 2004:

"The break-even point, for the new stadium, is just 40,000. Arsenal will sell 44,000 season tickets and already have 23,000 season-ticket holders with 40,000 on their waiting list - the average wait is 40 years. The deal is not dependent on Arsenal being in the Champions' League. The funding will work even if we end up bottom of the Premiership,"

Sounds a bit silly you might think but look, our new director only a week ago said this:

"If we were to miss out on the Champions League next year, that obviously has a negative impact on our financials. Because of the way the club is positioned, particularly with Emirates Stadium, and our other long-term contracted revenue streams, the impact is not dramatic. If we were to miss out, we'll be very solidly positioned to invest prudently to come back the following years."

Now seeing as Arsenal are a PLC, the retort (which I know you are thinking) that they are obviously lying to placate the fans doesn't hold water. I'd like to ask where your Champions League revenue stream is though? Oh hang on...

You are slewing a club that has a debt which is worth more than your club (http://www.forbes.com/lists/2008/34/biz_soccer08_Tottenham-Hotspur_340013.html), and the funny thing is they can afford to pay off the debt. We can (theoretically) buy your club. There's not much use for it other than a landfill site, but hey. And FFS, rivals or not, there is a basal level of respect which Arsenal are due whether you like it or not. United fans (mostly) can stay above that line and seeing as you are toilet paper to the Mancunian butt crack you should stay above it too.

Get me...

Bruv. Ask a United fan to say the first thing about their club you'll get something along the lines of: "Champions of England, Europe and the World". Ask a Scouser: "Most succesful English club in and outside of England." (Sorry Hij but it's true) Ask a Chelsea fan: "Richest club in the world." Now think about Arsenal. Do you honestly think that the first thing to come out will be "Best business model in English football?" or "British owned club?" Fuck no. Those comments only come out when everyone starts slewing the lack of English players or someone is naive enough to slew Arsenal's financial position.

Arsenal fans are proud fans. They'll take criticism when it's due - the sensble ones will anyway. But they wont take shit when it's not true. The two things that rile us most (as the length of this post is evidence of) because of the stench of bullshit that surround them:

1) You can't slew Wenger's policy of taking quality over nationality. If you do, you are by definition a racist (discrimation against a group or group of peoples due to their race, nationality etc.) and you can't argue otherwise. I mean you can try, but you won't win or even put up a good fight as there'll ineveitably be bare contradictions.

2) You can't slew our business model. You just can't. We have a sustainable debts that the Glazer's have wet dreams about. Ambramovich is simply underwriting Chelsea's debt. He goes, they are fucked. Liverpool have an okay level of debt at present, but they are about to go way beyond that to somewhere near the United level of debt with plans for a new stadium.

So allow comments of clingyness. We don't have much to cheer about, and all critiscm about stuff on the pitch is deserved. But that doesn't give people licence to criticise the stuff we actually do well, just because it's an easy add on during your Arsenal bashing session.

Rant over.

:wheeel:

quality
4th March '09, 08:05 PM
It's not racist to see the hypocracy in Wenger's "take em before they're pro" approach.

The Messiah
4th March '09, 08:46 PM
didnt bother reading it when i noticed it was written by that pompous prick ^^^^

Nah, you just saw the word wanker in the first line and caught feelings.

I understand. When you get over it, take the time to read it. You might learn something.

quality
4th March '09, 09:16 PM
Looks like Boro have had their good game for the season. 2-0.

Eagle
4th March '09, 09:27 PM
Nah, you just saw the word wanker in the first line and caught feelings.

I understand. When you get over it, take the time to read it. You might learn something.

yes, i learnt that you know very little about how your club is financed

funny how i was just thinking the other day that you had come down off your self-importance flex.

The Messiah
4th March '09, 09:37 PM
yes, i learnt that you know very little about how your club is financed

funny how i was just thinking the other day that you had come down off your self-importance flex.

Oh really? Enlighten me about what I don't know. I'm interested and always thirsty for knowledge.

quality
4th March '09, 11:13 PM
Lennon is a badman. Good reaction from Sunday, now hopefully we just focus on getting as high up as possible and momentum for (our favourite phrase) next year. If Harry stays for a few years, regardless of short-term results, hopefully we can get some sort of stability.

Jammy-Jae
5th March '09, 03:10 AM
tottenham hotspur will stay up, it wont happen

unlucky gooners...