PDA

View Full Version : Chelsea

Hij
1st February '09, 10:55 PM
Today is a sad day for Chelsea football club. Once a nothing club who were just Premier League also rans, Abramovich came in and just bought them the league. John Terry their hero is a blatant dirty bastard. And Liverpool just knocked them straight out the title race.

Fernando Torres Liverpool's number 9!

Curb
1st February '09, 11:02 PM
LOL Terry needs to sit down at times he pisses me off but today's game brought great pleasure to see chelsea lose.

'nuum general
1st February '09, 11:15 PM
cheers hij for softening them up for us next week. Fatty better not get his card rescinded

Brutes
1st February '09, 11:17 PM
Irrelevant, Man Utd are to much for chelsea n liverpool, premiership was over before it started

Hij
1st February '09, 11:17 PM
Irrelevant, Man Utd are to much for chelsea n liverpool, premiership was over before it started
Just answering the other thread. It's United's league title to lose.

Grant
1st February '09, 11:19 PM
neither chelsea nor liverpool have the ability/ deserve to finish higher than man u

Brutes
1st February '09, 11:20 PM
Yer, but as much as i hate man utd i fink they deserve to win it, results n performances speak for themselfs

Hij
1st February '09, 11:20 PM
neither chelsea nor liverpool have the ability/ deserve to finish higher than man u
Yeah but we've been on the fringes for years, we're only just starting to compete, this is the season to set a marker as league challengers, improve in the summer and then push on.

If we finish 4-5 points off United or closer, its a great season (in terms of starting to become challengers, losing it to United would suck)

Hij
1st February '09, 11:21 PM
Yer, but as much as i hate man utd i fink they deserve to win it, results n performances speak for themselfs
Apart from West Brom and Chelsea, they've hardly been glittering, but they've found the last minute goals when they needed them, a bit like us today.

Grant
1st February '09, 11:21 PM
ye i know i also hate man u. but credit where credit is due.

ronaldo close to anelka's goal count and only been playing since around october

Brutes
1st February '09, 11:23 PM
Ye, Chelseas team is ageing, the last 15 minutes of a game chelsea are fucked, old legs.

Liverpool next season if they keep there players n strenghen there team n keep benitez, very capable

Grant
1st February '09, 11:26 PM
Ye, Chelseas team is ageing, the last 15 minutes of a game chelsea are fucked, old legs.

so true. poor scouting team, besides terry adn drogba a few years ago, they buy past-it world class players rather than finding future players

1st February '09, 11:34 PM
Liverpool need to win all the rest of their games if they wanna win the league.

Hij
1st February '09, 11:37 PM
Liverpool need to win all the rest of their games if they wanna win the league.
Nah, United have easier games.

They have 4 really winnable games coming up before they play us, whereas we have Man City and a couple other dodgy ones.

I'd say bare minimum we need 11 wins, 3 draws.

JACK
1st February '09, 11:46 PM
any clue where do i do a season finish multibet united 1st, liverpool, chelsea, arsenal?

Hij
1st February '09, 11:46 PM
any clue where do i do a season finish multibet united 1st, liverpool, chelsea, arsenal?
probably go into a ladbrokes to do that?

'nuum general
1st February '09, 11:48 PM

bookies probably. Easier than doing it online

1st February '09, 11:48 PM
Nah, United have easier games.

They have 4 really winnable games coming up before they play us, whereas we have Man City and a couple other dodgy ones.

I'd say bare minimum we need 11 wins, 3 draws.

But that means dropping 6 more points.

Assuming Man U win their game in hand, they would have to drop 12 points for us to finish ahead of them, and theres no way thatll happen.

JACK
1st February '09, 11:49 PM
probably go into a ladbrokes to do that?

online maybe?

Grant
1st February '09, 11:55 PM

not aston villla????

online maybe?

bet 365 do all different types of bet.

i think bookies is best idea though

Hij
1st February '09, 11:56 PM
But that means dropping 6 more points.

Assuming Man U win their game in hand, they would have to drop 12 points for us to finish ahead of them, and theres no way thatll happen.
They will win their game in hand.

All we can do is take it one game at a time, try and seal 3 points in as many as possible and see where we are in May.

If we are 2-3 points off United in May, it's on, coz they play Arsenal who will be fighting for 4th.

Pristine Condition
2nd February '09, 12:48 AM
Aston Villa for 3rd !!!!

Anonymous
2nd February '09, 12:50 AM
Aston Villa for 3rd !!!!

Villa for 2nd, behind United tbh lol.

Pristine Condition
2nd February '09, 12:52 AM
:laugh:

*in before hij*

Hij
2nd February '09, 01:08 AM
Villa won't finish above us.

DTI
2nd February '09, 01:09 AM
Today is a sad day for Chelsea football club. Once a nothing club who were just Premier League also rans, Abramovich came in and just bought them the league. John Terry their hero is a blatant dirty bastard. And Liverpool just knocked them straight out the title race.

Fernando Torres Liverpool's number 9!

Hij most of the time your posts are fair and sensible......im surprised at you.

Just because you fucked your chance of winning the league, dont take it out on us. And if you wanna talk about cheating heroes maybe you should look closer to home (or not as the case maybe because i think you actually live in hertfordshire) at steven gerrard, who is a shameless diver

Hij
2nd February '09, 01:11 AM
Hij most of the time your posts are fair and sensible......im surprised at you.

Just because you fucked your chance of winning the league, dont take it out on us. And if you wanna talk about cheating heroes maybe you should look closer to home (or not as the case maybe because i think you actually live in hertfordshire) at steven gerrard, who is a shameless diver
Look at the post titled "Liverpool" it's in response to that.

Today is a sad day for Liverpool football club. A once proud club has been tarnished. Steve G their hero is a blatant diver. The ref a 12th man. Liverpool should hang there heads in shame rather then celebrate.As for the Hertfordshire comment, get to fuck. How about we compare match stubs and time spent travelling to matches if we're gonna be petty like that.

DTI
2nd February '09, 01:15 AM
Look at the post titled "Liverpool" it's in response to that.

Here it is

As for the Hertfordshire comment, get to fuck.

So......Why the boastfullness? why sending for us? You beat us twice this season well done, but what are you going to win?? Nothing!!! You wont even finish above us in the league so settle your fucking hype. Liverpool give me joke

Hij
2nd February '09, 01:17 AM
So......Why the boastfullness? why sending for us? You beat us twice this season well done, but what are you going to win?? Nothing!!! You wont even finish above us in the league so settle your fucking hype. Liverpool give me joke

I'm not boasting. I came onto see what people are saying and G.K's hyperboling to shit about the ref being the 12th man and how I should be ashamed of my club? Never that.

There is no hype, I'm just replying to the Chelsea fans, I'm allowed that right. The only send to you, was about your Hertfordshire comment. You live in Fulham Broadway kiddo?

DTI
2nd February '09, 01:21 AM
I'm not boasting. I came onto see what people are saying and G.K's hyperboling to shit about the ref being the 12th man and how I should be ashamed of my club? Never that.

There is no hype, I'm just replying to the Chelsea fans, I'm allowed that right. The only send to you, was about your Hertfordshire comment. You live in Fulham Broadway kiddo?

Well then direct your post at him rather than Chelsea Football Club as A whole

Hij
2nd February '09, 01:22 AM
Well then direct your post at him rather than Chelsea Football Club as A whole
Fair play admittedly, but I was pissed off lol

Xtra P
2nd February '09, 01:30 AM
lol

GrimmyGrimGrim
2nd February '09, 02:40 AM
"maybe next year... maybe next year"

G.K.
2nd February '09, 02:45 AM
Liverpool were brought by a bunch American pricks and aside from that have had their heads up their arses for 30 years now. I'd like Liverpool as a club if their supports didn't act like they were Godsent. One fluky Champions league and Benitez thinks he's Ferguson. Come back to me when ye have lasted a season where you've looked like league challengers throughout because come the end of the season Chelsea will be the ones chasing not Liverpool and Chelsea have had a crap season and Scorlai isn't showing his worth as a manager.

Hij
2nd February '09, 02:49 AM
Liverpool were brought by a bunch American pricks and aside from that have had their heads up their arses for 30 years now. I'd like Liverpool as a club if their supports didn't act like they were Godsent. One fluky Champions league and Benitez thinks he's Ferguson. Come back to me when ye have lasted a season where you've looked like league challengers throughout because come the end of the season Chelsea will be the ones chasing not Liverpool and Chelsea have had a crap season and Scorlai isn't showing his worth as a manager.
Totally and utterly bitter- I'm just laughing really!

2-0

Fluky champions league? Come on bruv... lol

Jammy-Jae
2nd February '09, 02:53 AM
chelsea are fucked, theres no doubt about it

mind u they could do a liverpool and win the champions league on the back of a poor season although that would be wishful thinking on any1s part...

G.K.
2nd February '09, 02:54 AM
Totally and utterly bitter- I'm just laughing really!

2-0

Fluky champions league? Come on bruv... lol

ok Fluky was a tad OTT but just because ye had one good season in Europe doesn't prove anything, without that all you liverpool fans would still be harking back 20 years whenever a Utd, Arsenal or Chelsea supporter said anything.

I'm not being bitter I'm just trying to argue my point and it's had not to come across as bitter when all you can see is written word.

Hij
2nd February '09, 02:55 AM
one good season in Europe doesn't prove anything.

2005 - Champions League Winners
2007 - Champions League Runners Up
2008 - Champions League Semi Finals

Come on bruv, allow it.

xpress
2nd February '09, 02:55 AM
fuck chelsea theyre sum fake team the fact they havent won the champions league with all that money means ther a failure considerin they were in the semis of it b4 the money even came

i hate liverpool but i hav a bit of respect 4 em cos there a proper team with history (much as they like 2 hang on past glories waaaay too much)

chelsea wil be the only 1s chasin by march tho i fink

G.K.
2nd February '09, 03:01 AM
2005 - Champions League Winners
2007 - Champions League Runners Up
2008 - Champions League Semi Finals

Come on bruv, allow it.

Premier League Winners 05 & 06

FA Cup winners 07

League Cup 07

I've got facts too but at the end of the day I'll bet you we'll finish above you this season and then all you will be able to say is by beating us you stopped us winning. I'm not hating on Liverpool a lot of my family are from there it's just I'm fed up with yer antics.

G.K.
2nd February '09, 03:03 AM
fuck chelsea theyre sum fake team the fact they havent won the champions league with all that money means ther a failure considerin they were in the semis of it b4 the money even came

i hate liverpool but i hav a bit of respect 4 em cos there a proper team with history (much as they like 2 hang on past glories waaaay too much)

chelsea wil be the only 1s chasin by march tho i fink

You made your point irreverent with "fuck chelsea" bruv.

Hij
2nd February '09, 03:07 AM
Premier League Winners 05 & 06

FA Cup winners 07

League Cup 07

I've got facts too but at the end of the day I'll bet you we'll finish above you this season and then all you will be able to say is by beating us you stopped us winning. I'm not hating on Liverpool a lot of my family are from there it's just I'm fed up with yer antics.

Why have you posted your domestic trophy hauls? I'm not posting up a list of successes in an attempt to discredit you as a club, I'm proving that we've not had "one good season in Europe". You said that, I posted up evidence to prove that in 4 seasons, we've had 3 really good seasons in Europe.

G.K.
2nd February '09, 03:30 AM
Why have you posted your domestic trophy hauls? I'm not posting up a list of successes in an attempt to discredit you as a club, I'm proving that we've not had "one good season in Europe". You said that, I posted up evidence to prove that in 4 seasons, we've had 3 really good seasons in Europe.

Ok ya what I meant was as a club you still need to prove yourself domesticly. The other three "top clubs" have both had good European seasons. You misunderstood my point.

Hij
2nd February '09, 03:31 AM
Ok ya what I meant was as a club you still need to prove yourself domesticly. The other three "top clubs" have both had good European seasons. You misunderstood my point.Yeah we do need to improve domestically. But I do believe Rafa is improving us year upon year in that regard.

I wanted you to win the league last year lol

G.K.
2nd February '09, 03:37 AM
Yeah we do need to improve domestically. But I do believe Rafa is improving us year upon year in that regard.

I wanted you to win the league last year lol

And TBH I wanted ye to win this year because I doubt I'll be able to bare the manks winning 3 in a row. I just honestly can't see ye doing it now after the christmas period ye had.

G.K.
2nd February '09, 03:45 AM
But I do believe Rafa is improving us year upon year in that regard.l

TBH bruv I don't think he is. With a better manager I think you could have won this year. Get rid of the little man.

Grimes
2nd February '09, 11:15 AM
TBH bruv I don't think he is. With a better manager I think you could have won this year. Get rid of the little man.

what other managers out there are better

but i agree to some extent.

quality
2nd February '09, 11:45 AM
Chelsea finished above Liverpool the season before Abramovich?

It's not like a Man City situation, the money helped but the foundations of a good team were already there (Terry, Lampard, Gudjohnsen, Gallas).

Grimes
2nd February '09, 11:51 AM
Chelsea finished above Liverpool the season before Abramovich?

It's not like a Man City situation, the money helped but the foundations of a good team were already there (Terry, Lampard, Gudjohnsen, Gallas).

by 3 points.

next season it was 19points.

The difference between winning the league and qualifying for EUROPE are very very wide ask liverpool

Grimes
2nd February '09, 12:00 PM
looking at the stats now, Chelsea are the most dominant team is premier league history sheet.

quality
2nd February '09, 01:24 PM
by 3 points.

next season it was 19points.

The difference between winning the league and qualifying for EUROPE are very very wide ask liverpool

I agree. But Chelsea had the foundation to be a good team and, until like 1 or 2 seasons before the buyout, were typically big spenders anyway. United's team now is full of big money signings and Liverpool have hardly been tight. There's a difference between Man City and Chelsea.

Nick
2nd February '09, 02:53 PM

Our best league totals at this point (24 games in) for the last 25~ years

1. 1987/88 - 62 points [finished 1st: 90 points from 40 games]
2. 1990/91 - 54 points [finished 2nd: 76 points from 38 games]
3. 1982/83 - 53 points [finished 1st: 82 points from 42 games]
4. 2008/09 - 51 points
5. 1983/84 - 48 points [finished 1st: 80 points from 42 games]
6. 1985/86 - 46 points [finished 1st: 88 points from 42 games]
6. 1989/90 - 46 points [finished 1st: 79 points from 38 games]
6. 1996/97 - 46 points [finished 4th: 68 points from 38 games]
6. 2006/07 - 46 points [finished 3rd: 68 points from 38 games]

Anonymous
2nd February '09, 04:04 PM
Them stats there are worthless tbh.

quality
2nd February '09, 05:57 PM
Is anyone really happy with "we're up on last year"? Just go for the fucking title.

Diss04
2nd February '09, 06:00 PM
west ham for a champion's league spot this year...

Xtra P
2nd February '09, 06:05 PM
Bosingwa got away with it!!!! WOW

Fucking skengman lol

Jay
2nd February '09, 06:06 PM
1704: Breaking news: The Football Association has confirmed that no disciplinary action will be taken against Chelsea defender Jose Bosingwa for his challenge on Liverpool's Yossi Benayoun on Sunday.

So, physical assault on the football field is acceptable, but winning a tackle (Frank Lampard) is a red card offence. Pathetic.

Xtra P
2nd February '09, 06:08 PM
1704: Breaking news: The Football Association has confirmed that no disciplinary action will be taken against Chelsea defender Jose Bosingwa for his challenge on Liverpool's Yossi Benayoun on Sunday.

So, physical assault on the football field is acceptable, but winning a tackle (Frank Lampard) is a red card offence. Pathetic.

http://www.fotosearch.com/bthumb/PDS/PDS153/77155830.jpg
talks my friend

The Messiah
2nd February '09, 10:53 PM
Is anyone really happy with "we're up on last year"? Just go for the fucking title.

Truesay. You didn't hear Arsenal fans talking like that this time last year, did you...

Xtra P
2nd February '09, 11:10 PM

lol, made me laugh still

Pristine Condition
2nd February '09, 11:34 PM
Truesay. You didn't hear Arsenal fans talking like that this time last year, did you...

.... because Arsenal fans actually thought they'd win the league :laugh:

(a little indirect at Liverpool but meh)

Xtra P
2nd February '09, 11:40 PM
.... because Arsenal fans actually thought they'd win the league :laugh:

(a little indirect at Liverpool but meh)

And we would have if it wasn't for that pesky Martin Taylor