PDA

View Full Version : Barcelona

Anonymous
26th January '09, 02:18 PM
Barça can not be tested at the minute.

Already this season, Eto'o, Messi and Henry have 60+ goals between them. They're battering teams for fun and playing really good football. They haven't lost since August and are averaging 3 goals per game in all competitions.

Henry is reaching the Arsenal heights again, Messi is playing absurd as always, I think Eto'o has nearly scored more goals than the number of games he's played in. Xavi and Iniesta are continuing as normal with their laser guided balls. Alves is looking good. And Pep Guardiola, he's doing fucking excellent.

What's your opinion on them if you've followed them?

Xtra P
26th January '09, 02:52 PM
They're unstoppable right about now, having Henry, Eto & Messi in attack is a madniss!

Anonymous
26th January '09, 03:25 PM
How could I forget Yaya Toure

Jay05
26th January '09, 03:35 PM
i was sceptical about Guardiola due to his lack of experience and the way the squad seemed to fall apart last year

i think Xavi and Iniesta had a massive boost of confidence this summer with Spain and that has only helped Barca

Ryddel
26th January '09, 03:37 PM
i was sceptical about Guardiola due to his lack of experience and the way the squad seemed to fall apart last year

Same

Still they are demolishing teams...Barca for the Champions League

Grimes
26th January '09, 04:40 PM
i swear they lost there first game LOL. i hope man utd and barca have a rematch and man utd get battered

The Messiah
26th January '09, 04:50 PM
I've been keeping an eye on the results, and only watched two of their games. Barca are absolutely duppying everyone this season.

From what I've been hearing it's reminiscent of Arsenal's Invincible season. Although I'd selfishly want Arsenal to remain the only team in the modern era to have an unbeaten season, I'd happily applaud Barca if they were to do it next season playing the way they are now.

Tony Starks
26th January '09, 04:53 PM
Same

Still they are demolishing teams...Barca for the Champions League
the champiojns league is never a certainty no matter how welll any side is playing or who they have in their starting line up...remember that.

Bish
26th January '09, 04:57 PM
the champiojns league is never a certainty no matter how welll any side is playing or who they have in their starting line up...remember that.

yer true. i dont thin kthey will win it i reckon it will be a boring team

Tony Starks
26th January '09, 05:00 PM
yer true. i dont thin kthey will win it i reckon it will be a boring team

lol @ classing teams boring...
Barca are still my favourites but United look just as strong man for man

Bish
26th January '09, 05:13 PM
true but i still dont think either wil win it, it will be a dull team who just grind out 1-0 wins, which is fine but for a neutral aint as gr8 u know

Eric Cantona
26th January '09, 05:17 PM
true but i still dont think either wil win it, it will be a dull team who just grind out 1-0 wins, which is fine but for a neutral aint as gr8 u know

Sounds like your backing Liverpool to win then :laugh:

Bish
26th January '09, 05:20 PM
Sounds like your backing Liverpool to win then :laugh:

LOL
well i didnt wanna say it out loud coz my m8 reads this forum and will have a go but ........

Xtra P
26th January '09, 06:57 PM
Unless Barca suffer injurys to key players I can see them taking the Champions league

Nine Bar
26th January '09, 07:00 PM
Yeh Barca will e strong in Europe this season.

Henry is playing the way I like again. Toure is a badderman i swear.

Jammy-Jae
28th January '09, 04:06 AM
i have spanish family who are avid r. madrid fans so ive learnt to hate barca!

im not happy los blancos aint staying with them...

barca have it won aleady it seems like!

The Don
28th January '09, 07:18 AM
Messi this season - Ridiculous.

quality
28th January '09, 08:44 PM
Alves, Messi, Iniesta, Xavi, Milito, Eto'o and Henry all have shouts at being the best players in the world in their position. And Guardiola has the balance right, too much.

Add that to the fact they have players like Gudjohnson, Keita, Toure, Hleb and Bojan (if he stops having mental breakdowns), fuckrie.

Eric Cantona
28th January '09, 08:45 PM
Barcelona are obviously best team around at the moment, but i don't think they will Champions League, i reckon an English team will again

Xtra P
28th January '09, 08:48 PM
Barcelona are obviously best team around at the moment, but i don't think they will Champions League, i reckon United will again

fixed

Eric Cantona
28th January '09, 08:52 PM
Haha, nar seriously i reckon any of the English teams will wrap up Barcelona over 2 legs

Hij
28th January '09, 09:42 PM
Haha, nar seriously i reckon any of the English teams will wrap up Barcelona over 2 legs
We've done it twice since 2001

but whenever we do it, "barcelona were shit then", "lucky" etc etc :D

quality
28th January '09, 11:03 PM
This is statistically the best Barca have been in years, if that counts for anything. Hopefully they win it.

nortside
29th January '09, 02:35 AM

il put a 100 quid they don't, this barca team is different, guardiola has them pressing teams high up the pitch, the forwards have giving away more fouls then the defenders,

quality
30th January '09, 11:31 PM
It appears Real are signing Julien Faubert in an attempt to bolster their team for the title run in...

:laugh:

Diss04
31st January '09, 08:23 PM
I've watched all the Barca games on Sky and they are so much more consistent than when when Rijkaard was there