PDA

View Full Version : Tevez Claims He Will Quit United If He Has To

Xtra P
6th January '09, 08:58 AM
Carlos Tevez has shrouded more doubt on his future at Manchester United, with the striker claiming that despite wanting to stay at Old Trafford he will quit the club if he has to.

I didn't like him (Ferguson) saying I didn't like the offer I was made because neither my agent nor me were given one, Tevez told Radio del Plata.

http://www.premiershiplatest.com/news/arsenal-man-city-real-alert-tevez-claims-5516587.html

Xtra P
6th January '09, 08:58 AM
Manure fans, what are your thoughts, are you scared of losing Tevez?

Sir Kippington
6th January '09, 11:03 AM
Manure fans, what are your thoughts, are you scared of losing Tevez?

here are my thoughts.
:evilgrin:

Xtra P
6th January '09, 11:15 AM
here are my thoughts.
:evilgrin:

At first I was like :laugh:

And then I was like :drunk:

But now im like :evil:

Sir Kippington
6th January '09, 11:37 AM
At first I was like :drunk:

And then I was like :laugh:

But now im like :evil:

lol some two man Anti Man Yoo thread

http://i183.photobucket.com/albums/x151/Kip-o/968657801a4005218922b735781022m.jpg

Ryddel
6th January '09, 12:47 PM
Fuck United

At first i was like :laugh:
But now i'm like :laugh:

Diss04
6th January '09, 01:25 PM
personally i think he should come back to the might west ham united - although he might have a bit of competition with the badaman that is carlton cole

Eric Cantona
6th January '09, 02:49 PM
I don't understand why Arsenal fans are laughing, i swear there 5th

Eagle
6th January '09, 03:20 PM
united shouldnt pay anywhere near 30 mil for tevez

joorbachim should tell him to keep his mouth shut as i dount anyone else will be stupid enough to spend a figure close to the british transfer record on him

tevez is a GOOD forward. that's it.

Eric Cantona
6th January '09, 03:25 PM
I honestly rate Tevez as world class, we should pay whatever it takes to get him, Berbatov is such a cunt for fucking all this up as well

Ryddel
6th January '09, 03:47 PM
Lol 30m you spent for Berbatoss which would of been better spent on Tevez, although he tries alot and shit I like him alot along with Vidic, Carrick,Anderson & Giggs all the rest of that team I don't like although he aint worth 30m

Nine Bar
6th January '09, 03:56 PM
If Fergie pays 32 million for Tevez hes stupid. He is not worth 30 million and you all no that

Eric Cantona
6th January '09, 04:03 PM
Not many players are worth 30m+ but when Man Utd are involved we have to pay over the odds to get the players we want

Tony Starks
6th January '09, 04:10 PM
but i swear united had hm on loan for two years cos they HAD to buy him for 30mil later. Now there using some contract malarky to get out of it.

Can someone explain who utd have tevez on loan from...Joorabchian lol?
How the FA let this shit go on i dont know

Ryddel
6th January '09, 04:22 PM
Well that Joorabchian owns Tevez and his contract is worth 32m or whatever and because 3rd party ownership aint allowed in EPL United gotta buy his contract from Joorabchian...it's a dumb thing but this is normal is S. America they search for all these 16 y/o etc.. become their agent and own their contract and guarantee them a move to Europe or something so they make major P tbh

Cooks
6th January '09, 05:06 PM
If Fergie pays 32 million for Tevez hes stupid. He is not worth 30 million and you all no that

tevez>>>>most of the premier league

not been as good this season as he was last year due to how many starts he's been given, i thought Tevez was Man Utd's best player last season behind Ronaldo obviously.

Anonymous
6th January '09, 05:12 PM
Let him go. 32 mill is way too much. Besides, if he stays I can't see Campbell getting a look in and I have high hopes for him and judging by some recent comments by SAF, he has too.

Eric Cantona
6th January '09, 05:16 PM
Fuck Campbell, guy is shit, look at him at Spurs he's been awful everytime i see him play, lets face facts, he will never be a 1st team starter, he should of just stayed at Hull

Xtra P
6th January '09, 05:28 PM
lol some two man Anti Man Yoo thread

http://i183.photobucket.com/albums/x151/Kip-o/968657801a4005218922b735781022m.jpg

jgjxcggmngcnnb
gfhghj
gcj
fgjxgjg
gj
jg
hbv
ghv
gf

Xtra P
6th January '09, 05:34 PM
I honestly rate Tevez as world class, we should pay whatever it takes to get him, Berbatov is such a cunt for fucking all this up as well

This

30 Mil is obviously alot of money but Tevez is worth every penny, the guy puts 100% into every game he plays & he inspires the team around him, he's come up with some important goals for united & I think they would be damaged if he was to leave but...

I can't see united paying 30+ mil, in this current climate I don't think they can part with that kinda p

Anonymous
6th January '09, 05:35 PM
Fuck Campbell, guy is shit, look at him at Spurs he's been awful everytime i see him play, lets face facts, he will never be a 1st team starter, he should of just stayed at Hull

I refuse to admit it lol.

Eagle
6th January '09, 05:46 PM
you dont need another support striker.

you would have been better off bringing in a proper poacher like owen or defoe

xpress
6th January '09, 07:22 PM
no1s worth 30 mil but thas irrelevant thanks 2 ppl like chelsea n city
hes the hardest workin player we hav
take him over berb allday
nt that berb isnt showa
how can a man score 4 goals against blackburn on wednesday n not get played on saturday
fergies a parrers

Pristine Condition
7th January '09, 02:06 AM
He needs a full contract whatever the cost like NOW!!!!!!

We can get another 5 good seasons out of Tevez unlike Berbatov who will be done and dusted in three.

I don't see him going anywhere anyway, so any other fan needs to fall back.

Xtra P
7th January '09, 02:13 AM
He'll be a Madrid player this time next year if you don't cough up the p

Pristine Condition
7th January '09, 02:50 AM
Nah, that's just paper talk .... we'll have the

Eagle
7th January '09, 12:22 PM
berbatov is a much better player than tevez

just because he runs around like a headless chicken, it doesnt make him a great striker. same goes for rooney

'nuum general
7th January '09, 02:06 PM
We'll have campbell back anyday. I swear six months ago Alex was saying he might make it at united lol.

Tevez is a top player, he proved that at west ham. How much he is worth in todays market is anyones guess though

Eagle
7th January '09, 03:13 PM
if the price is 7mill you are welcome to him.

Eric Cantona
7th January '09, 03:48 PM
Campbell still might have a future at Old Trafford, but he's 21 now? He's not the best player i've seen, i can never see him being a starter everygame anyway

kossa
7th January '09, 06:38 PM
tevez will cost us 22 mil not the 32 eveyone keeps saying. i would be very pissed off if we let him go tbh berbatov was a waste of money dont like the way he plays and since he came we now play like arsenal and try to walk the ball into the net.

adidasgrandad
7th January '09, 07:53 PM
personally i think he should come back to the might west ham united - although he might have a bit of competition with the badaman that is carlton cole

cole >>>>>

behrami and fabert best fuck off soon though

Jammy-Jae
8th January '09, 02:55 AM
tevez is one of our best players!

fergies a dick for what hes doin to tevez!

united need him, he's world class!

Crawla III.
9th January '09, 01:26 PM
32 million, when Man U have already been paing his wages, plus a fee for the loan. Would prob equal 45m.. No way is that happening

Jammy-Jae
12th January '09, 04:35 AM
u manz see the response he got in the united/chelsea game

he knows the fans want him 2 stay!

SAF could of at least brang him on for 10 mins like...