PDA

View Full Version : FAO Hij or any other people that may know

Anonymous
20th December '08, 12:32 AM
You went to Liverpool v Inter earlier this year iirc right? What was it like, did you already have tickets sorted before you went or did you get them out there, was it expensive, etc. ?
I'm thinking of going United v Inter but it will be my first european away fixture and I'll probably just go on my own or with 1 or 2 people max. So any advice would be appreciated mate.

Eric Cantona
20th December '08, 01:32 AM
Are you going to Milan or Manchester tie? If Milan i you won't be able to get tickets through United

Anonymous
20th December '08, 02:06 AM
Milan.

Anonymous
20th December '08, 02:06 AM
Its a CL fixture between Man Utd (biggest club in England) vs Inter Milan (one of the biggest clubs in Italy)

Are you dumb?

I meant for like the whole trip in general you plum.

Anonymous
20th December '08, 02:08 AM
Are you going to Milan or Manchester tie? If Milan i you won't be able to get tickets through United

Yeah I know, but I was just wondering whether it would be worth trying to get a ticket over here before I make any plans or just try and get one over there.

Eric Cantona
20th December '08, 02:10 AM
Yeh sorry Hij might know becasue he's been abroad to watch games before, i got someone i know who goes to alot of European away games i'll see how gets his tickets

Anonymous
20th December '08, 02:15 AM
Oh right safe.

Danny Trejo
20th December '08, 11:12 AM
If it's anything like Liverpool, there's a loyalty scheme in place wherein you'll only get the chance to get an away ticket through the club if you've already been to European games this season. The people with the most tickets will get 1st refusal and so forth. So unless you're in the position where you can get tickets off someone who has them, it's a risk. In my experience you can generally get tickets over there at an inflated price. Heavily inflated. Never been to Milan, mind.

Hij
20th December '08, 03:06 PM
Slackk is right . You need to build up a lot of mates who all buy tickets then you can pass spares around if someone cant make it . In my group there is always 5 tickets so if someone cant make it i get first refusal (coz obviously i cant afford to go every european away )

Hij
20th December '08, 03:07 PM
i went to inter just to play in the fans match (scored the winning goal oh yeah) but i got a call from a guy who sorts me a lot the day before with a spare and just met a guy outside the ground. Go with a mate or something and enjoy the craic and just try every option possible to get a ticket . Worst comes to worst its a quick trip abroad

Anonymous
20th December '08, 05:32 PM
Ok thanks for the advice Slackk/Hij. I'd probably try and treat it like a holiday anyway and sandwich the match between a week out there. But yeah, I'll try and sort out a ticket before hand then I guess.

Safe.

Hij
20th December '08, 07:11 PM
Ok thanks for the advice Slackk/Hij. I'd probably try and treat it like a holiday anyway and sandwich the match between a week out there. But yeah, I'll try and sort out a ticket before hand then I guess.

Safe.
Try all sources. Look for United websites where people swap tickets. Perhaps someones wedding anniverssary is that week, or they are due on business, or even they can't afford this one and are hoping that you get through so they can afford to go to the later rounds.

Actually look on the United website as well, for all we know the United system may be different.

For one reason or another, people will move on tickets. I hope you get one mate, coz the San Siro is absolutely buzzing. Also try asking for a spare while your over there. Ill upload a photo of the ticket I used for entry, so if someone produces a ticket and asks for like 60-70 (maybe more, just luck of the draw and how greedy they are, you might even get face value) and your willing to risk it, at least you know what the ticket should look like- so if its a fake, you can swerve it.