PDA

View Full Version : Carling Cup Football // Nov 11th & 12th

Eric Cantona
11th November '08, 07:47 PM
Arsenal V Wigan & Man Utd V QPR tonight, looking forward to both games

Xtra P
11th November '08, 08:20 PM
The kids against Wigans full strenth team, should be intersting, Zaki will cause alot of trouble.

KingSizeBlues
11th November '08, 08:30 PM
off to the pub to watch it now.

Hij
11th November '08, 08:35 PM
Come on Wigan

Grimes
11th November '08, 08:55 PM
hopefully arsenal get battered

Hij
11th November '08, 08:56 PM
They'll score a lucky first goal and win 10-0

Hij
11th November '08, 08:57 PM
The Black centre half looks good.

Hij
11th November '08, 08:58 PM
Song I think, only 10 minutes in though lol.

Djorou looks like one of my mates lol

Eric Cantona
11th November '08, 08:59 PM
I was gona put bets on Wigan win & Tevez scoring 1st tonight, but the roullete machine fucked me up

Hij
11th November '08, 09:05 PM
Thought Tevez had scored then I clocked you play at 8pm

Nice open game in this one so far, so long as Arsenal keep missing, could thrash Wigan here would have to read the papers tomorrow *groan*

NaiJaBoY
11th November '08, 09:07 PM
Pass it to simpsonnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!!!!!

Xtra P
11th November '08, 09:07 PM
I don't care what no one tells me Wiltshire is fucked!

Hij
11th November '08, 09:10 PM
I don't care what no one tells me Wiltshire is fucked!
Paedophile!!

Hij
Kirkland is sick why do goalkeepers who leave us always go onto be amazing

NaiJaBoY
Wilshere>>>>>>>>

Xtra P
Paedophile!!

smh

Xtra P
11th November '08, 09:12 PM
Where not taking our chances, bad sign!

Hij
11th November '08, 09:15 PM
smh
Lighten up :D

Eagle
11th November '08, 09:20 PM
hold tight those arsenal players who arent good enough for the premier league, but get hyped for playing well against teams that dont care about the carling cup

NaiJaBoY
11th November '08, 09:21 PM
Both of our striker have both scored hattricks at the emirates

NaiJaBoY
11th November '08, 09:26 PM
hold tight those arsenal players who arent good enough for the premier league, but get hyped for playing well against teams that dont care about the carling cup
if they dnt care they wont field their best players

Xtra P
11th November '08, 09:29 PM
Standard!

Xtra P
11th November '08, 09:30 PM
jack wilshire>>>>>>>

Xtra P
11th November '08, 09:31 PM
Nice finish by Simpson still

Hij
Should play Wilshire against Chelsea innit

Hij
if they dnt care they wont field their best players

Cattermole is not a first teamer

Xtra P
11th November '08, 09:32 PM
Wigan first team

Eric Cantona
11th November '08, 09:32 PM
I reckon Wilshire will be playing for England in 2/3 years time, left footed as well?

Xtra P
11th November '08, 09:33 PM
I reckon Wilshire will be playing for England in 2/3 years time, left footed as well?

NaiJaBoY
11th November '08, 09:35 PM
Cattermole is not a first teamer
shoot, stab urself then twist ur own neck

WTF??

Eric Cantona
11th November '08, 09:38 PM
Hij give up this is strongest Wigan team they could field

Xtra P
11th November '08, 09:38 PM
shoot, stab urself then twist ur own neck

WTF??

Don't take the bait, everyone knows that Wigan are playin the team that they would have fielded in the league

Hij
11th November '08, 09:39 PM
Oh fuck off Naijaboy like Tottenham didn't merk you guys off last year.

5-1 was it?

Try winning the competition, these kids were first talked about when you beat us 6-3 at Anfield, a game in which we had 4 kids and a few reserves players out + gerrard.

That was what? 2006, but that was the 2005/2006 season.

So these 'kids' were fantastic in

2005/2006
2006/2007
2007/2008

We're now on 2008/2009, perhaps after 3 year experience they could try winning the fucking thing.

Eagle
11th November '08, 09:40 PM
yes, possibly the same team. but players who dont care.

conrats on arsenal having someone english apart from walcott score for them. big look. hopefully they can get him up to the senior squad so theo will have someone to talk to

Danny Trejo
11th November '08, 09:40 PM
hij is a talented troll in the sports forum still

Xtra P
11th November '08, 09:41 PM

5-1 was it?

Try winning the competition, these kids were first talked about when you beat us 6-3 at Anfield, a game in which we had 4 kids and a few reserves players out + gerrard.

2005/2006
2006/2007
2007/2008

We're now on 2008/2009, perhaps after 3 year experience they could try winning the fucking thing.

U mad?

lol

NaiJaBoY
If u had any common sense u would know that its almost a completely different carling cup team each year

Hij
hij is a talented troll in the sports forum still
I try my hardest. :D

Eagle
11th November '08, 09:42 PM

5-1 was it?

2005/2006
2006/2007
2007/2008

nah hij, spurs beat "the kids"

a team featuring cliche, fabregas, gallas, toure, bendtner, sagna, adebayor and flamini and fabianski (an international keeper)

Hij
11th November '08, 09:42 PM
If u had any common sense u would know that iss almost a completely different carling cup team each year
Alright mr common sense.

Where have the players progressed too then?

What are they doing now? These excellent mouth watering kids.

Replay clearly shows that Wilshire was aiming for Vela anyway, never even looked at Simpson.

Eagle
11th November '08, 09:43 PM
and the average age of our team was lower

Hij
11th November '08, 09:44 PM
nah hij, spurs beat "the kids"

a team featuring cliche, fabregas, gallas, toure, bendtner, sagna, adebayor and flamini and fabianski (an international keeper)

Lmfao, I remember that game well, coz after all the hype about the kids, he named a near on full strength team.

Nah the wanking over the players seriously does my head in when they've won fuck all.

Arsenal in the Carling Cup are like the Havant and Waterlooville of the FA Cup, lot of press, lot of praise, never win it.

Hij
11th November '08, 09:44 PM
and the average age of our team was lower
Nice little fact that.

Im scared we'll lose to you tomorrow, but I care more about 3 points on Saturday.

Eagle
11th November '08, 09:45 PM
Lmfao, I remember that game well, coz after all the hype about the kids, he named a near on full strength team.

Nah the wanking over the players seriously does my head in when they've won fuck all.

Arsenal in the Carling Cup are like the Havant and Waterlooville of the FA Cup, lot of press, lot of praise, never win it.

lol. i remember it very well. was in the south stand giving their fans so much shit for sneaking out after 50 minutes.

as for their players porgressing. hold tight traore, now on the bench at pompey being kept out by belhadj

Xtra P
11th November '08, 09:46 PM
*Gets in time machine & goes back to the day Tottingham beat Arsenal 5-1, shakes my head, gets back in time machine, travels back to present day, gets over it*

Eagle
11th November '08, 09:47 PM
Nice little fact that.

Im scared we'll lose to you tomorrow, but I care more about 3 points on Saturday.

i didnt think you lot were bothered about the carling cup.

from what benitez said, i read it that torres is playing. torres v dawson is such a mismatch you will always have a chance, even if charlie itjande and some other reserves take the field

ZDOT
11th November '08, 09:48 PM

hij knows this.

NaiJaBoY
11th November '08, 09:49 PM
didnt liverpool get thrashed 6-3 by "the kids" at anfield in the carling cup?

lool

Eric Cantona
11th November '08, 09:49 PM
Utd need to get that big b.........Manucho on

Hij
11th November '08, 09:50 PM
i didnt think you lot were bothered about the carling cup.

from what benitez said, i read it that torres is playing. torres v dawson is such a mismatch you will always have a chance, even if charlie itjande and some other reserves take the field

Lmao Itandje has left he was dire. Cavaleri will play.

Torres should play to boost his fitness. I want us to win because Im going the game and I want us to win every game we play, but 3 points against Bolton is more important to me.

quality
I think Arsenal have some brilliant young players and Wenger brings them through. Though for every Fabregas, there are the players who get insanely overhyped and end up nowhere.

I'm sure Fabrice 'New Vieira' Muamba is really enjoying playing/living in Bolton.

Hij
didnt liverpool get thrashed 6-3 by "the kids" at anfield in the carling cup?

lool

I just said that myself you blind idiot.

The mighty Paletta was at centre back, plus a couple other reserves.

Hij
11th November '08, 09:52 PM
Heres the 'Full Strength' team we had out.

Dudek, Peltier, Hyypia, Paletta, Warnock (Alonso 58), Guthrie, Gerrard, Aurelio, Gonzalez (Luis Garcia 11) (Carragher 75), Fowler, Bellamy

Well strong team that :D. Aurelio was shite then as well. We started one first team player in that game, and that was Gerrard.

Eagle
11th November '08, 09:53 PM
oh yeah, i forgot about muamba. already a journeyman, despite those "new vieria" claims

hij, i remember seeing itjande doing a warm up at white hart lane last season, and he couldnt catch the ball. was dead funny pre match entertainment.

Hij
11th November '08, 09:58 PM
Liverpool
Dudek, Peltier, Hyypia, Paletta, Warnock, Guthrie, Gerrard, Aurelio, Gonzalez, Fowler, Bellamy

Arsenal
Almunia, Hoyte, Toure, Djourou, Traore, Walcott, Fabregas, Song Billong, Denilson, Julio Baptista, Aliadiere

Make that 4 first team players out each. While its still a great result, you never beat the Full Strength Liverpool team 6-3.

quality
11th November '08, 10:00 PM
To be fair, I don't think Aliadiere was ever a 1st team player. But your point still stands.

Hij
11th November '08, 10:01 PM
To be fair, I don't think Aliadiere was ever a 1st team player. But your point still stands.
Reversed it, was confusing me bolding the youngsters. I've bolded the better players.

While Fabregas was pretty young that season, he was playing a lot for Arsenal- so was a first teamer.

The point is, I bet half the Arsenal fans here have never heard of Paletta, Peltier or Gonzalez.

Hij
11th November '08, 10:03 PM
hij, i remember seeing itjande doing a warm up at white hart lane last season, and he couldnt catch the ball. was dead funny pre match entertainment.
Worst keeper I've ever seen, wouldn't have lost to Barnsley if it weren't for him.

Eagle
11th November '08, 10:05 PM
of that team of "amazing" yutes, hoyte, aliadiare, traore and song all look a long way from fulfiling their potenital. djourou is rated by arsenal fans and denilson will be a decent replacement for fabregas next season

Hij
11th November '08, 10:05 PM
denilson will be a decent replacement for fabregas next season
:laugh::laugh:

Hij
11th November '08, 10:07 PM
"You do have to remind yourself sometimes of the age of these players"

Erm, no we fucking don't. You cunts remind us all the time.

Youngsters? Pahhhhhhh, most footballers are signed at like fucking 7

Eagle
11th November '08, 10:08 PM
i bet none of these arsenal kids are as good as our kid mounir el-hammdoui. whilst we let him go, im still claiming him....top scorer in europe at the moment.

Hij
11th November '08, 10:09 PM
Which ever of the Arsenal players are 16/17 can be classed as youngsters IMO, any others are not young, they're old enough to fuck, drink, drive a car and get married. Ok, its maybe not maturity or life experience, but this isn't policing, or politics, its fucking football.

Xtra P
11th November '08, 10:09 PM
Any chance you man will comment on the actual match?

Hij
11th November '08, 10:10 PM
Any chance you man will comment on the actual match?
Waiting for something to fucking happen.

Xtra P
Your comming of bitter tbh

Hij
Selfish cunt. If he was older and more mature, he may have looked for the pass, could have been 2-0.

Hij
11th November '08, 10:11 PM
Your comming of bitter tbh
Bitter of what? The trophies they've won you?

Hij
Great goal. Defender was fucking shit though.

Xtra P
Waiting for something to fucking happen.

Happy now?

lol

Hij
11th November '08, 10:12 PM
Happy now?

lol
Yeah :D

Didn't quite clock who the defender was, but he could have slid Vela the shithead.

Xtra P
11th November '08, 10:12 PM
Bitter of what? The trophies they've won you?

Don't be upset, just admire what you are witnessing lol

Hij
11th November '08, 10:13 PM
Gonna turn the commentary off in a minute, its sickening.

Hij
11th November '08, 10:13 PM
Don't be upset, just admire what you are witnessing lol

Oh your playing Barcelona? Knew the shirt looked similar.

Xtra P
11th November '08, 10:14 PM
The funny thing is, our first team would proberly be struggling against Wigan.

Xtra P
11th November '08, 10:15 PM
Oh your playing Barcelona? Knew the shirt looked similar.

lol

Hij
Vela is the one player I rate you know. In all seriousness, he looked awesome in pre season against teams like Juventus or whoever they were.

Xtra P
Murkage!!!!

Xtra P
11th November '08, 10:16 PM
Vela is the one player I rate you know. In all seriousness, he looked awesome in pre season against teams like Juventus.

Better than Lost Santos?

lol

NaiJaBoY
11th November '08, 10:16 PM
2 nil btw simpson

Hij
11th November '08, 10:17 PM
Better than Lost Santos?

lol

I think he has a lot of potential.

They said the future was good last time, and Arsenal don't look comfortable in the league.

Xtra P
11th November '08, 10:18 PM
The youngsters are playing with freedom

NaiJaBoY
11th November '08, 10:19 PM
Vela>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Hij
11th November '08, 10:19 PM
Gonna turn this wankfest off in a minute though, the commentators are pierre annoying.

Xtra P
11th November '08, 10:20 PM
Arsenal don't look comfortable in the league.

The funny thing is, our first team would proberly be struggling against Wigan.

Its hard to understand when we have such good players in reserve

Hij
11th November '08, 10:20 PM
Anyone would think this was a European Cup final, 3-0 up against Barcelona and passing it round for the last 15 minutes lol

Hij
11th November '08, 10:21 PM
Bischoff, what a name.

Hij
11th November '08, 10:21 PM
Hes just 21.

Shit Im young now as well :D

Xtra P
11th November '08, 10:22 PM
The Arsenal kids are alot!

lol

Hij
11th November '08, 10:23 PM
As long as Im classed as a kid, Im happy.

FG
11th November '08, 10:23 PM
Carlos did a lot.

Pleased still, the kids have talent but thought we might have a few problems tonight

oh well lol

Hij
11th November '08, 10:25 PM
Its been comfortable to be fair

Xtra P
11th November '08, 10:26 PM
hopefully arsenal get battered

Come on Wigan

lol

Hij
11th November '08, 10:27 PM
Hardly a shock.

In all seriousness, no matter how many kids you buy, the Uniteds and Chelsea's will always buy a Ronaldo or a Drogba from the world.

Xtra P
11th November '08, 10:27 PM
They'll score a lucky first goal and win 10-0

Not far off except the first goal was far from lucky.

Hij
11th November '08, 10:28 PM
Not far off except the first goal was far from lucky.
I gurantee that pass was not meant for Simpson, it was for Vela, he misplaced it, but it ended up ok.

Xtra P
11th November '08, 10:29 PM
I gurantee that pass was not meant for Simpson, it was for Vela, he misplaced it, but it ended up ok.

:laugh:

FG
11th November '08, 10:30 PM
'2121: "Sometimes you just have to stand up, acknowledge the quality and applaud. This group of kids are special. And this from a Liverpool fan."
MJF, via text on 81111'

come on Hij lol

Hij
11th November '08, 10:30 PM
Xtra P, I'm being serious, unless Wilshere has a third eye you clown.

Hij
11th November '08, 10:31 PM
In all seriousness, I could start setting my fucking watch by Arsenal. It's like fucking clockwork.

On a weekly basis - play shite, get beat, lose ground in title race, beat decent side, media wankfest.

On a monthly basis - play shite, get beat, lose ground in title race, beat decent side, media wankfest, lose to shite side, wenger moans about over-physical tactics, kids play in carling cup, beat side, media wankfest.

On a yearly basis - win fuck all, media wankfest.

It's like a cycle, it just goes on and on and on. It's as though the rest of the footballing world forgets the endgame when it comes to Arsenal's season, and the rest of us have to sit there and listen to it. It's quite incredible. Many say that Arsene Wenger is a genius, and he fucking must be. He's got more sniffing around his ass than a dog with ice-cream flavoured shit.

FG
11th November '08, 10:32 PM
lmao

made me look silly with them edits there

Xtra P
11th November '08, 10:33 PM
Xtra P, I'm being serious, unless Wilshere has a third eye you clown.

Will observe the hightlights & get back to you on this subject

Hij
11th November '08, 10:36 PM
Will observe the hightlights & get back to you on this subject
I thought brilliant pass at first, but he looks towards Vela and slips the ball in.

No taking away from Vela's assist or goal, pure quality.

Xtra P
11th November '08, 10:36 PM
In all seriousness, I could start setting my fucking watch by Arsenal. It's like fucking clockwork.

On a weekly basis - play shite, get beat, lose ground in title race, beat decent side, media wankfest.

On a monthly basis - play shite, get beat, lose ground in title race, beat decent side, media wankfest, lose to shite side, wenger moans about over-physical tactics, kids play in carling cup, beat side, media wankfest.

It's like a cycle, it just goes on and on and on. It's as though the rest of the footballing world forgets the endgame when it comes to Arsenal's season, and the rest of us have to sit there and listen to it. It's quite incredible. Many say that Arsene Wenger is a genius, and he fucking must be. He's got more sniffing around his ass than a dog with ice-cream flavoured shit.

lol

Would love to see the Liverpool version of this

Hij
11th November '08, 10:38 PM
Aint you talking about the Wilshire assist & the Simpson goal?

Im baffed
Yeah I am.

What the fuck is this cock on about, they named bare first teamers in the second leg a gainst Tottenham, the clueless gobshite.

Xtra P
11th November '08, 10:39 PM
Just clocked hence the post deletion, but you quoted before I removed it, anyway ill watch the goal again & comment with my honest opinion.

Hij
11th November '08, 10:40 PM
lol

Fair play.

But we don't get the media going on about how sick we are all season and fail to win anything. Read the other thread and seriously discuss.

S.Man
11th November '08, 10:55 PM
Was a good game. Such quality in points. Vela was different class. Can't wait for him to break into the first team.

Hij...we dont control the media. They hype us up n then make a huge deal when we dont perform. Our squad needs strengthening. Everyone knows but you cannot take that away from the fact that when we win, we win well. along with some class football. On our day there are maybe 1-2 teams in the world can play the way we play.

Eagle
11th November '08, 11:00 PM
lol

it invoves winning european trophies on a pretty regular basis.

big shouts to your solitary uefa cup winners cup that you won in the 1990s

Xtra P
11th November '08, 11:06 PM

Arsenal have won the premiership 3 times!

Anyway I thought I told you not to address me, for the last time SCRAM!

S.Man
11th November '08, 11:07 PM

Not exactly regular. Maybe in the late 70's not now. Should be something along the lines of...always out of contention for the premiership. You really need to get one trophy like that!

Hij
11th November '08, 11:14 PM
Was a good game. Such quality in points. Vela was different class. Can't wait for him to break into the first team.

Hij...we dont control the media. They hype us up n then make a huge deal when we dont perform. Our squad needs strengthening. Everyone knows but you cannot take that away from the fact that when we win, we win well. along with some class football. On our day there are maybe 1-2 teams in the world can play the way we play.
Yep, Im excited by him also and I don't support Arsenal.

Fair enough, I realise that. They are annoying though. Roy Keane of all people summed it up best.

I'd say thats a pretty fair point as well.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I'd value our 2-1 win over United this season as more exhilerating and more exciting than whizzing the ball round and beating a team 5-0.

Hij
11th November '08, 11:16 PM
Not exactly regular. Maybe in the late 70's not now. Should be something along the lines of...always out of contention for the premiership. You really need to get one trophy like that!
Ok, after all that respect, you deaded yourself.

Up until United won the European Cup, we were the only English team to win a major European Competition this side of the millenium

2001- Uefa Cup.
2005- Champions League.

Also, the summary was about the media wankfest saying Arsenal are amazing and not really remembering past seasons where it has petered out. The media rarely back us when it comes to the league, so failing in the Premiership wouldn't be a part of a 'Liverpool Version'

quality
11th November '08, 11:16 PM
While every one prefers to watch their team winning, even as a Spurs fan I'd agree when Arsenal are on point no one really comes close. Maybe Barca when Iniesta and Messi are both fit and on form. Eto'o has been class this season, but he doesn't really fit the passing team football mould.

Eric Cantona
11th November '08, 11:50 PM
Reversed it, was confusing me bolding the youngsters. I've bolded the better players.

While Fabregas was pretty young that season, he was playing a lot for Arsenal- so was a first teamer.

The point is, I bet half the Arsenal fans here have never heard of Paletta, Peltier or Gonzalez.

Paletta & Gonzalez were 2 of the big prospects before Liverpool had them, especially Gonzalez

Mr munk
11th November '08, 11:56 PM
my seats at arsenal tonight>>>>>>>>>>

Jay05
12th November '08, 12:02 AM

London based media

Jammie Dodger
12th November '08, 12:07 AM
*enters thread with the two liner*

Twas Brilliant

NaiJaBoY
12th November '08, 01:00 AM
00:00 Action Replay: Arsenal v Wigan (tonight's match)

wanna watch now?, PM me

Pristine Condition
12th November '08, 03:20 AM
Gonna turn the commentary off in a minute, its sickening.

:laugh: I actually done this while watching the repeat.

So true.

Any player would've aimed to pass the ball down the middle like that.

nortside
12th November '08, 03:50 AM
hij needs to calm down cos true we last won something in 05 but you last won something in 06 so hold your horses because apart from 05 & 06 you lot were hardly prolific trophy winners in the past 10 years whereas with us we won the double in 98 & 02 plus the cup in in 03 & 05

so lets get this straight you lot ain't the beacon of consistent trophies since you was top boys in the 70s & 80s

as for the media of course they go OTT but they do that with gerrard as well, even though im a gooner if i was a commentator of course i would get excited watching those youngsters cos really and truly how often in england do you see good footy???

Grimes
12th November '08, 09:38 AM
some terrible defending by wigan to be honest especially the second goal.

Grimes
12th November '08, 10:15 AM
no wonder it was titus bramble

Grimes
12th November '08, 10:18 AM
the chip was actually disgusting

JABAM Ali v
12th November '08, 10:28 AM
Kirkland is sick why do goalkeepers who leave us always go onto be amazing

pmsl, thats exactly what i was thinking somepoint through the game :P

Eagle
12th November '08, 10:52 AM
Arsenal have won the premiership 3 times!

Anyway I thought I told you not to address me, for the last time SCRAM!

who the fuck are you to say anything to me?

any plastic gooner who has never been to a match in his life

now be deceased

S.Man
12th November '08, 02:41 PM
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I'd value our 2-1 win over United this season as more exhilerating and more exciting than whizzing the ball round and beating a team 5-0.

Yea I completely agree. Quality over quantity everyday.

[QUOTE=Hij;368176]

Up until United won the European Cup, we were the only English team to win a major European Competition this side of the millenium

2001- Uefa Cup.
2005- Champions League.

Also, the summary was about the media wankfest saying Arsenal are amazing and not really remembering past seasons where it has petered out. The media rarely back us when it comes to the league, so failing in the Premiership wouldn't be a part of a 'Liverpool Version'

I agree with this too but its a cup run. Champions League I will give you props for bcoz i dont think many others would have been able to pull back from 3-0 down.
But doesn't that annoy you that you are sort of dismissed as title threats? In a way it can be a blessing because you don't have this backlash when you draw/lose a few games but then not much hype is made when you do perfrom.

Hij
12th November '08, 02:46 PM
so lets get this straight you lot ain't the beacon of consistent trophies since you was top boys in the 70s & 80s
Uefa Cup - 2001
Super Cup - 2001
League Cup - 2001
FA Cup - 2001
FA Cup - 2005
Champions League - 2005
Super Cup - 2005
FA Cup - 2006

Fair enough, it's not as good as Arsenal/United and maybe Chelsea, but some clubs would kill for that collection in their history, let alone in 5 years.

as for the media of course they go OTT but they do that with gerrard as wellHow are they comparable? Gerrard has won trophies and medals, captained his country, the Kids haven't. Gerrard is a genuinely world class player, so of course hes hyped.

even though im a gooner if i was a commentator of course i would get excited watching those youngsters cos really and truly how often in england do you see good footy???Every week. I watch all the English games I can, just can't watch Spanish/Italian etc. I understand the football is attractive, and of a better technical standard though.

Hij
12th November '08, 02:49 PM
I agree with this too but its a cup run. Champions League I will give you props for bcoz i dont think many others would have been able to pull back from 3-0 down. .

I hate the term cup run. You have to win it. Also, surely 2 finals in 3 years proves we deserver it the first time round? :)

Ryddel
12th November '08, 03:01 PM
http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g198/dangoldsworthy/marlon.jpg

NaiJaBoY
12th November '08, 08:23 PM
21:30 Action Replay: Arsenal v Wigan (last night's match)

Grimes
12th November '08, 08:25 PM
if liverpool lose to tottenham i swear i will be pissed

quality
12th November '08, 08:30 PM
lol at Liverpool's completely non-English eleven.

Xtra P
12th November '08, 09:45 PM
who the fuck are you to say anything to me?

any plastic gooner who has never been to a match in his life

now be deceased

Your fucking prick, I told you to bounce but you keep fonting my way, your some obsessed homo, sorry cuzo, I like females.

Plastic fan?

At the Fernabache game with my boy english.

http://www.zshare.net/download/5106329555f06e15/

Can you post a video of you at a live tottingshite match?

Thats what I thought now for the fucking last time SCRAM!!

Xtra P
12th November '08, 09:58 PM

5-1 was it?

Karma is a bitch!

quality
12th November '08, 10:00 PM
Huddlestone looks class.

HarshCargo
12th November '08, 10:08 PM
Tottenham 4 - 2 Liverpool ATM

Tottenham Scorers

Pavlyuchenko 38’, 52’
Campbell 42’, 45’

Liverpool Scorers:

Plessis 49’
Hyypia 63’

Still playing

Eagle
12th November '08, 10:26 PM
Your fucking prick, I told you to bounce but you keep fonting my way, your some obsessed homo, sorry cuzo, I like females.

Plastic fan?

Can you post a video of you at a live tottingshite match?

Thats what I thought now for the fucking last time SCRAM!!

wow, congrats, you made it to one game.

i've been to more matches this season than you have in your life. as i said before, shut up. i dont want to have to come there and do it for you

Arkan
12th November '08, 10:27 PM
Off subject but brighton are on the road to wembley.

2-0 up in johnstone paint trophy Q-final!

Eagle
12th November '08, 10:27 PM
and yeah, if you think im enough of a mug to download some random file.....smh

Ryddel
12th November '08, 10:45 PM
Ft 4-2

Jammie Dodger
12th November '08, 10:46 PM
Twas a good match, didnt see all the second half, so wag1 with the 10 mins et.

Fair play Spurs, they were all over Liverpool

Xtra P
12th November '08, 10:52 PM
wow, congrats, you made it to one game.

i've been to more matches this season than you have in your life. as i said before, shut up. i dont want to have to come there and do it for you

Proof or it didn't happen!

E-threats<<<<<<<<<

True to lyfe wasteman!

Xtra P
12th November '08, 10:55 PM
and yeah, if you think im enough of a mug to download some random file.....smh

Like ive said before, people know me on this site, they can recognize my voice & tell its me, your making yourself look stupid, keep it up.

quality
12th November '08, 10:55 PM
Twas a good match, didnt see all the second half, so wag1 with the 10 mins et.

Fair play Spurs, they were all over Liverpool

Gomes got stretchered off with a head injury, the commentators said he didn't lose consciousness, so hopefully he's ok.

Someone should tell sky Campbell has scored before tonight in the UEFA Cup. Big result still.

Xtra P
12th November '08, 10:57 PM
Gomes is a terrible keeper tbh

Grimes
12th November '08, 11:01 PM
god forgive me if i bust my nine god forgive me if i bust my nine, i don't want to end up like titch but they scored four goals on the football pitch

Arkan
12th November '08, 11:02 PM
Gomes is a terrible keeper tbh

problem is he shouldnt. he as good for PSV, and good for brazil when hes been picked.
But hes had so many shockers so far this season.
Their 2nd goalie is some 37 year old spaniard, so not much to choose from.

quality
12th November '08, 11:21 PM
Keepers in Europe aren't expected to really come for crosses, that's why smaller keepers like Barthez and Casillas got ratings on the back of their shot stopping. So obviously the coming for the ball is confusing him and everyone else.

Harry got someone in to help David James, and Gomes has all the attributes, so I'm hopeful.

Randy
12th November '08, 11:23 PM
come on Carlo!

Ryddel
12th November '08, 11:24 PM
What was Chelsea score i heard qhoever they played scored against them?

Xtra P
12th November '08, 11:27 PM
What was Chelsea score i heard qhoever they played scored against them?

Its currently penalties & Burnley are winning 4-2

Randy
12th November '08, 11:28 PM
i hate pens. we're shit

Xtra P
12th November '08, 11:30 PM
Sudden death

Xtra P
12th November '08, 11:30 PM
Burnley win on penalties!!!!!!!!!!

Ryddel
12th November '08, 11:31 PM
Ahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhahahahahah

IT'S A PAR

IT'S A PAR

IT'S A PAR

IT'S A PAR

Randy
12th November '08, 11:31 PM
standard response: shit cup anyway

The Messiah
12th November '08, 11:34 PM

Unless you are an Arsenal fan: "We were only playing our kids.."

I'm happy though. Gives the youngsters a real chance of winning it with Chelsea out.

Ryddel
12th November '08, 11:38 PM

Loool it didn't take long for that line to be drawn out, how predictable

Ryddel
12th November '08, 11:42 PM
rUST7DDvyAo

http://www.alexross.com/FF8.jpg

HarshCargo
12th November '08, 11:50 PM
http://www.justin.tv/maged_tv8

Watch Fulham & Newcastle for free

ZDOT
13th November '08, 12:32 AM
Tottenham Done It
4-2
Cambell and Pav linked up very well
Big Result!

Eric Cantona
13th November '08, 01:05 AM
I hope we get the Arsenal kids next

The Elijah
13th November '08, 01:08 AM
http://i36.tinypic.com/33krkhx.jpg

Eric Cantona
13th November '08, 01:13 AM
LOL Ray shud of stayed at Sky Sports, i swear he's only a translator at Chelski

Danny Trejo
13th November '08, 01:16 AM
We were shit to be honest. That Chelsea result made up for it mind.

Eric Cantona
13th November '08, 01:27 AM
Just rememberd Hij went to the game tonight

Danny Trejo
13th November '08, 01:33 AM

Pissed.

NaiJaBoY
13th November '08, 01:52 AM
Hell fuckin No

chelski lost?

Not after Ray Wilkins said this

Arsenal have no respect

"The fact we’ve won the Carling Cup twice in the last four years and Arsenal have won none justifies our policy,
“Playing a young or weakened team undermines the value of the competition.
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/article1919802.ece

Cooks
13th November '08, 03:17 AM
Anyone know when the draw for the next round is?

Xtra P
13th November '08, 08:50 AM
We will either get the spuds or United.

Eric Cantona
13th November '08, 08:51 AM
Saturday on Soccer Saturday ^^

Grimes
13th November '08, 10:41 AM
bring back steve finnan

Eagle
13th November '08, 10:54 AM
1. liverpool played an unfit torres with a bunch of reserves. not surprised they lost. if i was a liverpool fan i wouldnt be too bothered by the result

2. xtrap , shut up. you are any wannabee e-goon. you already proved that you have no balls and no money. so shut your mouth. plus filming yourself at a football game is for fags.

3. bring on arsenal. we already beat your "kids" 5-1 last season so i dont think this season will be any different,especially when your "kids" team last year had an average age of 24.5 (ie: had bare first team players in it)

Xtra P
13th November '08, 12:14 PM
Eagle your a pussy & the fact that you can't stop typing to me shows that infact you are the faggot, I told you on noumerous occations not to address me but your obsessed, some stalker business, some e-stan, do us all a favour & go drive off a bridge, please & thankyou.

Eagle
13th November '08, 12:24 PM
at the end of the day, you are the one who kept talking like a big man about a bet, then couldnt afford to put the cash down

you are also the one who keeps mentioning my name in other threads

you say you want me to stop posting. WHAT ARE YOU GONNA DO ABOUT IT. You are a fucking little kid typing from his schools computer. grow the fuck up.

The Messiah
13th November '08, 12:50 PM
3. bring on arsenal. we already beat your "kids" 5-1 last season so i dont think this season will be any different,especially when your "kids" team last year had an average age of 24.5 (ie: had bare first team players in it)

I love the fact that in 8 years, Tottenham fans can only refer to one result. You hang onto it like a baby hangs onto its mothers breast. Fact still remains, you brought out a DVD of that game, we could bring out a boxset of DVDs.

Eagle
13th November '08, 01:22 PM
I love the fact that in 8 years, Tottenham fans can only refer to one result. You hang onto it like a baby hangs onto its mothers breast. Fact still remains, you brought out a DVD of that game, we could bring out a boxset of DVDs.

learn the facts. spurs bring out a DVD for every single match that they play in. win, lose or draw.

'nuum general
13th November '08, 01:39 PM
feel free to give us campbell back in january, possibly a swap for windass?

cheers

Xtra P
13th November '08, 01:41 PM
smh@"what are you gonna do about it"

Is this guy for real?
You need to kill yourself a.s.a.p.
Mentioning your name in threads?
Your one of those deluded people who accuse other people of behaving in a way that infact you yourself are behaving, I think its called projection!

You proberly need to see someone about that.

Pristine Condition
13th November '08, 01:47 PM

:stunned: Serious ............. *goes to Spurs Website and orders*

Hij
13th November '08, 02:26 PM

Pissed.

True. But the defeats make the wins sweeter. Plus, I got bare chants going, was so pissed at the back of the stand. Had to move to the back of the stand coz our bit was sitting down.

Poor performance, but Torres should be back to match fitness now. Those who say Babel played well, what game were you watching?

Lucas looks better than the last time I've seen him. Ngog tried his hardest to link up play, but to no avail. No desire, no passion and we deserved to lose.

Big gamble to rest so many players, a decision that will only be vindicated by 3 points on Saturday.

Eric Cantona
13th November '08, 02:51 PM
It's only Carling Cup, losing is nothing really

Xtra P
13th November '08, 02:56 PM
^Try telling spurs fans that, it means everything to them as they have no chance of winning anything else.

Eagle
13th November '08, 03:02 PM
^Try telling spurs fans that, it means everything to them as they have no chance of winning anything else.

remind us what you've won in the past three seasons

emirates cup is it?

Xtra P
13th November '08, 03:23 PM
Ask me again, but instead of 3 seasons which is an odd number, say a nice round even number like 6 or 10!

Danny Trejo
13th November '08, 03:33 PM
lol at spurs fans saying 'what have you won?'

Eagle
13th November '08, 03:43 PM
lol at spurs fans saying 'what have you won?'

lol at arsenal winning nothing though :D ...............apart from the emirates cup and also the "who can make the most passes before adebayor takes a wild shot that goes wide" trophy

Jay
13th November '08, 03:44 PM
Ask me again, but instead of 3 seasons which is an odd number, say a nice round even number like 5 or 10!

5 even :stunned:

Xtra P
13th November '08, 03:52 PM
5 even :stunned:

Edit 6

*logs off*