PDA

View Full Version : A Grime cartoon?

Hiro Nakagrime
19th January '08, 04:19 PM
Could this be a good way to clear up the bullshit conception of grime formed by dubplate drama. If this was to happen who do u think should do the art?(e.g.aardman, scribler and will kay)

Hij
19th January '08, 04:21 PM
The comic book idea was big, did Chris ever finish it?

Aza T
19th January '08, 04:23 PM
big up chris.

Anonymous
19th January '08, 04:24 PM
That Would Be Sick.

Hiro Nakagrime
19th January '08, 04:25 PM
The comic book idea was big, did Chris ever finish it?

i didnt know chris was going to do a comic book that would be sick?

jabzy
19th January '08, 04:31 PM
A grime comic would be serious. Would it be based on fictional mcs or real 1s?

Hij
19th January '08, 04:37 PM
A cartoon would be ten times harder to put together, but I think Chris did a comic on MC's going to Napa or something.

It looked big.

Demos
19th January '08, 04:50 PM
dont think chris finished his comic, i would have copped it if he sold copies

Star9
19th January '08, 05:02 PM
sounds like a cool idea

casual
19th January '08, 05:06 PM
Wt would be the story line though.. seriously.

But the idea is a lot .

whats_the_score?
19th January '08, 05:25 PM
man this would be awesome!

scribbler
21st January '08, 04:54 AM
*Looks at early summer's release with a pensive expression, looks down, looks back up and smirks*

*walks off into the sunset in slow motion*

Mister Lacey
21st January '08, 04:58 AM
Lol Lol Lol

Ari Gold
21st January '08, 06:10 AM
lol scribbler.

yeah the comic never got finished, it was pretty ambitious for the time frame i had and once my uni deadline passed i decided i had looked at it for too long and it now physically sickens me to try and open the .psds

certain things do inspire me to start a new one, ie durrty goodz - real talk.

Demos
21st January '08, 06:12 AM
lol scribbler.

yeah the comic never got finished, it was pretty ambitious for the time frame i had and once my uni deadline passed i decided i had looked at it for too long and it now physically sickens me to try and open the .psds

certain things do inspire me to start a new one, ie durrty goodz - real talk.

plz do :)

scribbler
21st January '08, 06:17 AM
Buy Attack of the Nerd... you might find a surprise inside... Maybe its a massive booklet, maybe its not, maybe this massive booklet is a comic, maybe it isnt... Who knows? I dont!

Ari Gold
21st January '08, 06:26 AM
i have every intention of buying. just keep rinse locked in your basement and im telling you, the less u feed him, the faster he'l write.

and ehhhhh demos... i dunno... im so busy... and more so, really lazy.

Demos
21st January '08, 06:29 AM
Buy Attack of the Nerd... you might find a surprise inside... Maybe its a massive booklet, maybe its not, maybe this massive booklet is a comic, maybe it isnt... Who knows? I dont!
loool thats sik, i'm gonna buy it just for that, and his music of course lol

Demos
21st January '08, 06:32 AM
i have every intention of buying. just keep rinse locked in your basement and im telling you, the less u feed him, the faster he'l write.

and ehhhhh demos... i dunno... im so busy... and more so, really lazy.

LMAO, i'd cop a copy if u made one

Mister Lacey
21st January '08, 06:35 AM

LOL I'm gonna have to send someone the dough to pick up a hard copy I was planning Itunes innit cos I'm in America but nah I want the cd.

Alias?
21st January '08, 06:35 AM
Maybe just start with a ickle strip ting on one of the already established blogs and releas a bit more of the story week by week or month by month. That way the workload aint too hectic and you'll get hyped from peoples feedback.

Alias?
21st January '08, 06:36 AM
and...interesting as the whole Goodz ting would be - it aint really gonna put grime in a positive light is it?

Dee_Dot
22nd April '10, 01:04 AM
Would be funny

and intresting to see what they will come up with

i see sounds
22nd April '10, 01:39 AM
after watchin t pain's freaknik i thought this with fictional grime mc's could be crazy!! would have to have a more british humour tho but it could be a BIG look for the scene.

GrimmyGrimGrim
22nd April '10, 02:45 AM

lmao

so much gas in this scene