PDA

View Full Version : General Just gotta say

Ryddel
23rd September '08, 11:32 PM
PES5>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>PES6 & PES 2008

It has shitty fouls system but still the fun lasts longer PES5 was the last PES before it all went down hill the new ones on 360 for me seem lifeless compared to this

That is all.

whats_the_score?
24th September '08, 12:08 AM
Yeah I'm with you on this, pro doesn't seem to be building on the game that much, the game play in match is good but the rest just isn't that great.

TBH I'm not even sure if I'm gonna get a football game this year, NBA live or 2k may get copped this year.

Ryddel
24th September '08, 12:19 AM
I'm gonna get Pes 2009 they going back to Pes 5 roots more editing you can import club emblem as jpeg and chants as mp3 it looks better though the other two 2008 and Pes 6 were lifeless to me, the achievements need to be improved on it's 75% the same as last year with the new become a legend things

Ryddel
24th September '08, 12:20 AM
Yeah I'm with you on this, pro doesn't seem to be building on the game that much, the game play in match is good but the rest just isn't that great.

TBH I'm not even sure if I'm gonna get a football game this year, NBA live or 2k may get copped this year.

They need to improve Master League and online lag.

Master League was one of the best options in a sports game once but they haven't improved on that greatly inna long while, they need to add more shit to do in ML imo.

NaiJaBoY
24th September '08, 01:27 AM
FACT!!!

6 was already too

bonald
24th September '08, 05:31 PM
Nah PES6 >>

Best one out imo.

Ryddel
24th September '08, 10:22 PM
I only had pes5 on ps2 and that was what made me love the game i went and got pes6 and 2008 for 360 and it was overly swag pes 2008 just seems like a rebore of pes6 on 360

Captain
25th September '08, 02:26 AM
LOL @ comparing PES on PS2 to PES on Xbox. Thats where youre going wrong

Ryddel
25th September '08, 02:47 PM
I got PES on ps2 and 360 and i like the ps2 one better, nothing long about graphics i couldnt really care it's just a lot more fun on ps2 than 360

Merkleberry Finn
25th September '08, 04:18 PM
I'm still backing ISS Pro Evolution on the original PlayStation. World's worst graphics by todays standards but the gameplay was just endless.

25th September '08, 05:26 PM
PES 2008 is shit cause they rushed to get it out on PS3 so they couldn't really do much to it. PES 2009 should be miles better hopefully.

bonald
25th September '08, 06:29 PM
Allow PES2009 being on the same engine though.

Will most probably have the same arcadey feeling.

Ryddel
25th September '08, 08:34 PM
I seen some screens it does look a lot and also importing 40 kits onto the edit mode>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Also it will save me time when making up my mates on the game jus upload their face and it's all done tbh the AI have been improved just check www.pesfan.com pretty much where all the news and screen shots is at

Breathe Beats
25th September '08, 10:27 PM
on a related note

fifa 07>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>(insert another million arrows here)>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> fifa 08