PDA

View Full Version : What's your take on the whole Piers Morgan/Arsenal thing?

Naruto
20th February '13, 09:00 PM
He's a big cunt in general but that aside, what do you think?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p015bfm4

J.
20th February '13, 09:06 PM
hes a prick

Mr. Jefferies
20th February '13, 09:07 PM
He's a world class bellend and a joke of a football fan.

Sphinx
20th February '13, 09:08 PM
Wat a prick lol. He shouldnt even give an opinion on football this guy chats so much shit. Guys probably only an Arsenal fan because of the success Wenger brought anyway

NickVCC
20th February '13, 09:09 PM
any gooner worth their salt will never rate morgan for what he did

Naruto
20th February '13, 09:10 PM
idk the story behind this bros, someone explain

any gooner worth their salt will never rate morgan for what he did

explain g what did he do im unaware

why?

Mr. Jefferies
20th February '13, 09:13 PM
iwhy?

Because of the way he gets on the team's back. He's a fickle cunt and a real JCL. He's got a massive superiority complex as well.

If I was an Arsenal fan I'd be embarrassed by him and the way he thinks he's the voice of Arsenal fans.

Jammie Dodger
20th February '13, 09:16 PM
If I was an Arsenal fan I'd be embarrassed by him and the way he thinks he's the voice of Arsenal fans.
the majority hate him bro.

Naruto
20th February '13, 09:18 PM
Because of the way he gets on the team's back. He's a fickle cunt and a real JCL. He's got a massive superiority complex as well.

It does annoy me that just cos he's a season ticket holder he thinks his opinion > everyone else's who disagrees with him, and I do think he's a proper cunt of a person too - deffo agree he's got a superiority complex, but I do agree with 1-2 of his points. Mainly Arsenal fans being blinded by Wenger's success, but I do think there's more to it.

I don't know what to think any more man, I fucking blame wenger and the board when my alarm doesn't go off in the mornings.

All I want is to see Jack Wilshere lift up the FA Cup, PL or CL in an Arsenal t-shirt :(

NickVCC
cup winners cup final in 2000 was in copenhagen against gala, in case youre not familiar with football aggro, neutral venues, especially ones easily accessible to the UK always attract the likely lads and the copenhagen staidum is small as well so the town was flooded with gooners as well as galatasaray fans. youre probably aware gala fans like to stab opposing ones and the city was a warzone, one of the biggest scraps in the clubs history. morgan was editor of the mirror at the time and he jumped on the english hooliganism bandwagon by naming arsenal fans they say were involved in the violence, obviously all the hardcore lads didnt get caught and what happened was that 35 fans got banned for life from the arsenal and a lot of them lost their jobs etc. a lot of them were trying to defend their families and such like. ive met a couple they go to pubs in finsbury and watch the game there

Mr. Jefferies
the majority hate him bro.

Oh I know, and I'm not surprised.

Zoffie
20th February '13, 09:21 PM
Don't it feel like the English media are trying to hold an intervention for Wenger..

I feel like he might walk into a presser & everyone is in a circle.. & someone says please sit down Arsene this has gone on long enough...
you can't do this all on your own.. You don't have to...

English media chat shit often & they don't remember all their bullshit suggestions when hindsight shows it up to be horse shit

Naruto
20th February '13, 09:23 PM
cup winners cup final in 2000 was in copenhagen against gala, in case youre not familiar with football aggro, neutral venues, especially ones easily accessible to the UK always attract the likely lads and the copenhagen staidum is small as well so the town was flooded with gooners as well as galatasaray fans. youre probably aware gala fans like to stab opposing ones and the city was a warzone, one of the biggest scraps in the clubs history. morgan was editor of the mirror at the time and he jumped on the english hooliganism bandwagon by naming arsenal fans they say were involved in the violence, obviously all the hardcore lads didnt get caught and what happened was that 35 fans got banned for life from the arsenal and a lot of them lost their jobs etc. a lot of them were trying to defend their families and such like. ive met a couple they go to pubs in finsbury and watch the game there

http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRfjZMSq1fc3f4g86XXFHgfeXR0MWR9M FZISmIi6x3d6_wygA_yGA

Mr. Jefferies
20th February '13, 09:23 PM
I do agree with 1-2 of his points. Mainly Arsenal fans being blinded by Wenger's success, but I do think there's more to it.

How many tweets does he err... 'tweet' about Arsenal though? He's constantly spouting his opinions on there, so it's inevitable that eventually he'll say something you agree with. That cunt thinks he's Gary Neville though.

Naruto
20th February '13, 09:24 PM
How many tweets does he err... 'tweet' about Arsenal though? He's constantly spouting his opinions on there, so it's inevitable that eventually he'll say something you agree with. That cunt thinks he's Gary Neville though.

Gary Neville and Ferdinand >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Great lads i follow them both on twitter. Really enjoy it because it brings a different side to them as humans and not just footballs on the oppositions team. I like neville and ferdinand :pinkface:

Grizzly
20th February '13, 09:25 PM

5* cunt

quality
20th February '13, 09:26 PM
Where was you in the 90s?

Worst kind of post-Euro 96 fan tbh. Don't know why anyone listens to his opinions, he's clearly a rugby/cricket type.

Hickory Dickory
20th February '13, 09:28 PM
The amount of shit he says is unbelievable one day hes #wengerout another day he says how good wengers tactics are, make up your fucking mind u cunt

kilik
20th February '13, 09:30 PM
i dont like him but tbh everything he said i agree with.

i dont understand why most of you arsenal fans dont want a change of manager. its been 8 years and if you do miss out on champs lge next year he has to be sacked.

Naruto
20th February '13, 09:32 PM
Where was you in the 90s?

Worst kind of post-Euro 96 fan tbh. Don't know why anyone listens to his opinions, he's clearly a rugby/cricket type.

Was born in 92 mate. Supported Arsenal since I can remember but never really followed it like I do now. My life never allowed me to lol.

Sphinx
20th February '13, 09:34 PM
the way he switches in a game aswell. Seen him saying Wenger out at 1-0 down, then singing Arsenals praises once youve gone ahead. Full on cunt wouldnt bat an eyelid if he died

Jammie Dodger
20th February '13, 09:34 PM
The amount of shit he says is unbelievable one day hes #wengerout another day he says how good wengers tactics are, make up your fucking mind u cunt

sounds like op tbh.

/

someone should body him, his son and all the other heads that have been influenced by him. will help get rid of about half of the whiny twitterati cunts that follow the arsenal nowadays.

optimus
20th February '13, 09:37 PM
He is such a fickle cunt he is the worst kind of football fan his opinion changes every 20 mins i swear every time i see him tweet i get mad

NickVCC
20th February '13, 09:37 PM
i dont like him but tbh everything he said i agree with.

i dont understand why most of you arsenal fans dont want a change of manager. its been 8 years and if you do miss out on champs lge next year he has to be sacked.

mood is much more anti wenger at games and down the pub than on here or twitter

Strife
20th February '13, 09:39 PM
Since I am from Sweden explain what he's done, i've seen him tweet stuff and he seems like the most pessimistic guy you could find.

Naruto
20th February '13, 09:47 PM
We all want to see the same thing though.

But we also all have different ideas on how we go about in achieving it..

Some want Wenger out. Some want Kroenke out. Some want the wages re-structured. Some want Koscielny, Vermalen, Walcott out. Some want 30m splashed on 1 player, some want to keep the Arsenal philosophy in nurturing young talent and buying cheap.

I've never called anyone a fake Arsenal fan so some guys need to jump off their high horse just cos they've been to more games than others.

Tony Starks
20th February '13, 09:51 PM

Clive Eboue
20th February '13, 10:18 PM
I ranted about him on Twitter enough last night fuck wasting two nights of mad on this clueless cunt.

quality
20th February '13, 10:31 PM
Was born in 92 mate. Supported Arsenal since I can remember but never really followed it like I do now. My life never allowed me to lol.

Was talking about Piers.

Matt91
21st February '13, 12:18 AM
fat cunt
hope he dies

scummy phone hacking prick

Ro-Man Roader
21st February '13, 01:25 AM
He's annoys me, but he's right in what he's saying. If you don't agree, then you're in denial.

Hij
21st February '13, 01:44 AM
He's not an ex player?

He's not an ex manager?

So why does he think his opinion is the most important and why is he getting interviewed left right and centre like his fucking opinion is worth any fucking more than any fan on this very fucking forum the gormless dickhead cunt

RealOnRoad
21st February '13, 01:53 AM
Whatever is 'wrong' with Arsenal, if they are underachieving or overachieving - Piers Morgan is a complete bellend.
When Arsenal are ahead he's going crazy saying "THE BEAST OX" and other such bollocks, but then when they lose just complains all the time.
Why people even listen to his views is beyond me, he reminds me of the drunk man that shouts at the TV in the corner of the pub.

Romelu Lukaku
21st February '13, 02:02 AM
Not read thread, but if I was an Arsenal fan, I'd be pretty pissed at the way he's become an unofficial spokesperson for Arsenal in the media.

HowYouLiving
21st February '13, 03:00 AM

Morgan is an absolute wasteman for that

Might have to get at him on Twitter with that

Big 45
21st February '13, 09:32 AM
5* Arsenal fan

Shanger
21st February '13, 09:42 AM
he's a complete twat and a ponce so for tht reason encapsulates the gooner perfectly

quality
21st February '13, 09:52 AM
He's not an ex player?

He's not an ex manager?

So why does he think his opinion is the most important and why is he getting interviewed left right and centre like his fucking opinion is worth any fucking more than any fan on this very fucking forum the gormless dickhead cunt

His opinions on life shouldn't even be taken serious, he's a tabloid reporter/editor ffs. Embarrassing to think he's probably what Americans think of when they think of England, along with the Royal Family (ugh).

Shanger
21st February '13, 09:53 AM
his interviews with alex jones tho >>>> <<<< >>>> <<<<

2 knobs of the highest order arguing

Alter E-ghost
21st February '13, 10:50 AM
he's a complete twat and a ponce so for tht reason encapsulates the gooner perfectly

:lol:

Tony Starks
21st February '13, 11:26 AM
He's annoys me, but he's right in what he's saying. If you don't agree, then you're in denial.

What's he right about?

He's right in being disappointed about the lack of trophies the past 8 years, who isn't tbh. But the way he goes about moaning and whining every goal we concede is embarrassing to himself and the club. You'd think if he really was an Arsenal fan his whole life he'd be aware we've gone through up and down phases over the years and are still enjoying our most consistent period in that respect. He's also aware we're severely handicapped against other top teams but he bitches and moans like a glory hunting teenager that only started supporting since the invincibles.

I've noticed from looking at his twitter mentions most Arsenal fans know he's a cunt it's fans of other clubs that fuel him half the time

Tony Starks
21st February '13, 11:29 AM
He's not an ex player?

He's not an ex manager?

His views are 100% in line with the narrative the press wanna push, as long as he's our most famous and vocal fan they'll always be valid in writing some of the bullshit they do and passing it off as views of the fans.

quality
21st February '13, 12:18 PM
I don't mind Jonathan Creek tbh.

Jack 1017
21st February '13, 02:17 PM
Will be laff when Wenger goes to Coty next Summer and wins the treble

Naruto
21st February '13, 07:14 PM
Will be laff when Wenger goes to Coty next Summer and wins the treble

when he gives us the list of all the clubs he turned down >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

inb4barcarealchelsealiverpooljuvemilan

Scrappy123
21st February '13, 08:19 PM
Guy is a tool. An absolute tool. Any Arsenal fan that agrees with him is too imo. Bitching about RVP leaving and showing you no loyalty and then wanting Wenger out...It's irony overload. Any Arsenal fan that wants Wenger out should lose the right to call Van Persie a cunt and to hate on him tbh.

21st February '13, 08:24 PM
Any Arsenal fan that doesn't agree with what Piers said in that clip is a retard. Cunt or not Piers was dropping r/s then

Each year we have have gotten weaker n have slowly started playing pathetic football. We can't attack good at all anymore smh

Wenger has become a loser. When Jose came on the scene he had his lil run. Fergie reacted the right way then changed his team a bit then won the league 3 times in a row. Da fuq did Wenger do?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Clive Eboue
21st February '13, 08:27 PM
How did I know 187 would agree with this clown :laugh::laugh: #RetardedMandem

21st February '13, 08:35 PM
How did I know 187 would agree with this clown :laugh::laugh: #RetardedMandem

:laugh:

Tell me what's not #Fact (http://www.grimeforum.com/forum/misc.php?do=dbtech_usertag_hash&hash=Fact) about my post bro? I'll wait lululu

/

Are you confident we'll score when we attack? When you see Sagna about to cross the ball do you think boom this will be a dangerous cross? Dccvbb doesn't even beat the 1st man. Cool attacking bros

I lol @ Valencia for being a serial crosser but at least the ball will reach the box ffs :laugh:

Clive Eboue
21st February '13, 08:38 PM
Like I said:

:laugh::laugh:

Zoffie
21st February '13, 08:39 PM
In my honest opinion the success of Barcelona has messed w/ Chelsea & Arsenal, I remember the pivotal moment when Wenger said (& he did say) that he was going to try & build a side like Barcelona & he switched to a 433 & then he tried to start getting in smaller technical players... Same w/ Chelsea & Roman trying to be like Barcelona...
Completely abandoned the birth-right & the positive virtues of English football.. both copy-cat attempts are failing miserably.

V.I.PERSTAR
21st February '13, 11:05 PM
lol Arsenal fans don't waste your time with listening to Piers Morgan he's just a bitch and a very fickle cunt, he's so arrogant but I don't know why, it's not like he's achieved anything worth bragging about he's just an egotistical prick who throws his toys out of the pram constantly

Big 45
21st February '13, 11:07 PM
Any Arsenal fan that doesn't agree with what Piers said in that clip is a retard. Cunt or not Piers was dropping r/s then

Each year we have have gotten weaker n have slowly started playing pathetic football. We can't attack good at all anymore smh

Wenger has become a loser. When Jose came on the scene he had his lil run. Fergie reacted the right way then changed his team a bit then won the league 3 times in a row. Da fuq did Wenger do?

c/s

Hij
22nd February '13, 03:38 PM
This is coming from the same 187 who turned the channel on Arsenal when they were losing to Bayern Munich.

22nd February '13, 06:10 PM
This is coming from the same 187 who turned the channel on Arsenal when they were losing to Bayern Munich.

I didn't turn over cause we was losing (I watched every minute if the 8-2 rape) I turned over cause I was tired of watching dire attacking football from us. There's only so many times I'm prepared to watch Sagna do a dead cross in a match

The shit I watched instead entertained me so IDGAF

#ComeAtMeBros (http://www.grimeforum.com/forum/misc.php?do=dbtech_usertag_hash&hash=ComeAtMeBros)

/

Also nobody is saying what I'm saying ain't true just making other comments lululu. I want a Arsenal fan to tell me what I've posted ain't fact

I'll wait

Hij
22nd February '13, 06:20 PM
I was only lightly jesting just needed to bring that little known fact up on here mate @187 (http://www.grimeforum.com/forum/member.php?u=12279) :)

If I was a fan of Arsenal I would want to know the honest truth behind the stadium debt.

Because you're getting taken for mugs by someone and I'll explain why.

Stadium debt is put forward as the reason as to why you can't spend right now innit?

When they came along with the stadium, I'm sure it was hinted that they wouldn't be able to INVEST in players over that period like they may have wanted - fair game said everyone as the big spending power comes after the stadium debt is paid down.... i hear that

But at no point was it said that you would be PROFITEERING over the same period from players coming in and going out.

You've made a 44 million quid profit from transfers over the last few years. Why? Has that money gone towards paying down the stadium debt quicker, and if it has, aren't there normally penalties for paying down early, and as such has this been effective? Also I can't imagine 44m makes a big impact in the interest you are paying annually, and would it not have been invested better into the squad?

I dunno whether Wenger CHOOSES not to spend money, or whether he's restricted by the board, but if the board are restricting him, I'd be fucking marching every week asking why the fuck we are profiting from players when that wasn't what was indicated when the stadium was mooted.

They never said "Look we might need to make profit on players to pay it off" did they? And surely the fucking 90 people are spending on tickets for this new stadium help pay it off?

Someone's taking you for a mug that's all I know. And if it isn't Wenger, then he's got more character than I give him credit for, for keeping his mouth shut when he's being slated by all and sundry when he could just double tap the board one time and have the fans revolting.

But then, alternately, why hasn't he after 3-4 or 5 seasons indicated that the board are holding him back, he's a proud man, why doesn't he just say the goal posts have been moved on him? But then apparently he does all the negotiating himself now, so is it Wenger causing the issues?

I think there is more to it, and I would be interested to read Wenger's autobiography in years from now. It's not as black and white as the Arsenal hierarchy try to make it out to be though and as a fan I would be livid.

I tell you what doesnt' help and this is for free, some fucking dickhead running his mouth on twitter like he's the chairman or that he speaks on behalf of all fans. I would be screwing when we have a fan looked at as "the fan" and the voice and that's why Badge Man don't wear his fucking badges anymore.

#rantover
#comeatmebros

22nd February '13, 08:14 PM
187 our attacking has been fine tbh last year the whole league was shit this year the way we have been playing around the box with podolski wilshere cazorla tbh

Hij the mortgage has been paid of its just some other monies i dunno tbh its long but yeah thats what debt is init u have to pay a certain agreed amount at a certain time n then u can renegotiate so they reduced the amount to be paid it wont be paid off for ages because i remember gazidis saying a little debt is good or something but i dont see why they dont just pay it all off now n be independent like they want anyway i guess the money being saved up is in case of crisis but then we will finish fourth n everything will be ok so we will sign 34 year old david villa instead big up the people going through this now though ok i saw it the past 2 years so whatever now tbh

datnigganev
22nd February '13, 08:20 PM
Piers is a cunt. Worst Arsenal fan in the world and knows fuck all refuse to even listen to his shite.