PDA

View Full Version : Chelsea V Man City - 25th November

Hij
10th March '12, 03:44 PM
Coming soon

Will be watching

V.I.PERSTAR
11th March '12, 11:08 PM
Yep can't wait for Thursday night, will be staying up to watch Free Practice 1 & 2. Winter testing has still left us with many questions as to what the pecking order is but it's clear that the field is much closer in comparison to last year due to the ban on Exhaust Blown Diffusers.

People have been saying the order is like this;
1) Red Bull
2) McLaren
3) Mercedes/Lotus
5)Sauber
6)Ferrari
7)Toro Rosso/Force India
9)Williams
Then the rest at the back Caterham, HRT & Marussia(Virgin Racing).

I'm hoping that Vettel can make it 3 titles in a row the boy is just so talented and he's gonna be even better this year. Button & Hamilton will push the Red Bull's all the way I'm sure & I wouldn't rule out Mercedes springing a surprise or 2 with Rosberg at certain points during the season. Alonso looks like he'll have to wrestle the car once again but I hope he can get a chance to fight for victories since he's amazing to watch when he's really on it.

Raikkonen returning is sick as well 6 world champions on the grid! Lotus also look pretty decent. Qualifying will tell the true story of who's fast and who's not. I can't wait :-D

BIGDON
11th March '12, 11:11 PM
will watch for Georgie Thompson lululu

https://p.twimg.com/AnuEzRACEAAFd4q.jpg

wybich2cPH8

chris89
11th March '12, 11:14 PM
won't watch, only good if there's a crash

kilik
11th March '12, 11:23 PM
lol vip i guarentee you that if mclarens car is on par with red bull that hamilton or button (my money is on hamilton) will win the title. vettel is a good driver but he has had a faster car in both title wins

happy that kimi is back. grosjean has great potential aswell

Nigel
11th March '12, 11:31 PM
Can't believe how mich Ferrari and Williams have fallen off, ain't watched F1 in donkeys. Always preferred it on ITV

V.I.PERSTAR
12th March '12, 12:01 AM
kilik

I hear what you're saying but Hamilton had a torrid year last season and even if his mind is in a better place this year I expect Jenson to have an edge over him over the entire season.

Vettel's shown that even when his car may not be the fastest he can deliver the goods and I'm sure his qualifying excellence will continue this season once again. The way he can get those crucial tenths right at the dying stages of Q3 is sheer class, a master of qualifying indeed.

Jack 1017
12th March '12, 12:09 PM
I'd rather watch golf

b66 smedrock
12th March '12, 12:15 PM
the new sky sports f1 channel>>>>>>>>>

Hutch
12th March '12, 03:37 PM
Hij we should have betting for race day :evilgrin:

the new sky sports f1 channel>>>>>>>>>

Coverage wont match last years BBC1 coverage, adverts during build up and after races <<<<<<<<<<
No Eddie Jordan <<<<<<<<<

At least they got Ted Kravitz and Martin Brundle tho.

Hij
12th March '12, 03:43 PM
Can do betting for race day if you guys want. Starts at like 4:30am don'tit?

kilik
12th March '12, 03:48 PM
bets for qualifying aswell please.

cant wait for this season. anyone watch the senna film on sky premiere? man i wish i saw him live he is GOAT

Hutch
12th March '12, 04:02 PM
Can do betting for race day if you guys want. Starts at like 4:30am don'tit?

Programme starts at 4:30am on the new Sky channel, race kicks off at 6am.

BIGDON
12th March '12, 04:34 PM
never been to big in to formula one might watch a few races when there not on during the night

Hij
12th March '12, 04:43 PM
I got into it over the last couple of years.

bets for qualifying aswell please.

cant wait for this season. anyone watch the senna film on sky premiere? man i wish i saw him live he is GOAT

Bets on qualifying? Lol I'll make you a mod and you can set that shit up bro

kilik
12th March '12, 05:10 PM
yeah ill do that :-D (hopefully your serious)

GrimmeySimmey
12th March '12, 06:17 PM
What next. Tennis ?

Hutch
12th March '12, 06:19 PM
What next. Tennis ?

Need some bowls betting tbh, Greg Harlow >>>>>

Hij
12th March '12, 06:42 PM
What next. Tennis ?
Why not? It's the sports section.

GrimmeySimmey
12th March '12, 06:47 PM
Why not? It's the sports section.

You've got a point.
But its barely a sport.

Hij
12th March '12, 06:49 PM
It comes under Sport on all the betting markets, as does Darts and Golf. From this thread we can see people clearly are interested in it.

V.I.PERSTAR
13th March '12, 09:53 PM
Lol @ it being barely a sport :dozey:

Got a feeling this weekend there's gonna be at least 7 drivers going for the win. Vettel, Webber, Hamilton, Button, Raikkonen, Rosberg and Schumacher. Ferrari wont be able to mix it for wins at the start of the season.

Shower Posse
13th March '12, 10:01 PM
Vettel is a certainty for this title again

Alonso wit an outside shot if Ferrari can get their tyres working properly

Raikonein is back>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

V.I.PERSTAR
13th March '12, 10:15 PM
Vettel is a certainty for this title again

Alonso wit an outside shot if Ferrari can get their tyres working properly

Raikonein is back>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Yep I still think Alonso is the best driver out there, his consistency and ruthlessness when given a sniff of the win is special. I don't see him being close to Red Bull, McLaren, Mercedes & maybe Lotus until the 5th race at least when Ferrari are rumoured to be bringing an exhaust upgrade that is similar to Red Bull's one. However this is F1 and anything can and usually does happen so we'll only know on Sunday.

Raikkonen>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> missed him bares n/h.

Rambo
30th October '12, 10:35 PM
Zoffie

levels

Billy Sharp
31st October '12, 12:24 AM
i agree

el shaarawy>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Karim Benzema
31st October '12, 12:59 AM
el shaarawy>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

quality
31st October '12, 09:56 AM
Dunno, from what I've seen of Neymar he's basically too good for that league now. Needs a move pronto to see whether he's the real deal.

Everyone at Milan this year has been pony.

Rambo
31st October '12, 10:26 AM
Lol el shaa has been the best player in the league this year

quality
31st October '12, 10:41 AM
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m9gohvbV4J1qb3ymno1_1280.jpg

Hi

Zoffie
31st October '12, 10:48 AM
Not seen much of El Shaarawy, he has a growing rep.
Neymar isn't in a rush to leave Santos & he doesn't need to be, he's 20.
It's already highly mooted he's Barca's. He's showed great loyalty to Santos & Brazil isn't some toxic league that talents need to get out of asap like people make out.. For whatever reason.
He'll probably leave at 22 & have at least 6 great years of his prime at Barca.

Jack 1017
31st October '12, 11:12 AM
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m9gohvbV4J1qb3ymno1_1280.jpg

Hi

http://img.skysports.com/12/10/247x247/Nicklas-Bendtner-Juventus_2849899.jpg

Hey

EA
31st October '12, 01:11 PM
El Shaarawy will probably be a Real Madrid player within 4 years. He looks to be that good of a player.

quality
31st October '12, 01:34 PM
Not seen much of El Shaarawy, he has a growing rep.
Neymar isn't in a rush to leave Santos & he doesn't need to be, he's 20.
It's already highly mooted he's Barca's. He's showed great loyalty to Santos & Brazil isn't some toxic league that talents need to get out of asap like people make out.. For whatever reason.
He'll probably leave at 22 & have at least 6 great years of his prime at Barca.

Brazilian journalists (say Fernando Duarte) are already saying he's outgrown the league.

Rambo
31st October '12, 01:39 PM
about pirlo lol

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1388253-ac-milan-can-build-a-new-dynasty-around-el-shaarawy

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/soccer-dirty-tackle/everything-know-stephan-el-shaarawy-milan-ridiculous-haired-230537520--sow.html

http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/3276/serie-a/2012/10/06/3430281/shevchenko-el-shaarawy-reminds-me-of-myself?source=breakingnews

neymar will flop in a big league

any robinho

quality
31st October '12, 01:51 PM
about pirlo lol

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1388253-ac-milan-can-build-a-new-dynasty-around-el-shaarawy

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/soccer-dirty-tackle/everything-know-stephan-el-shaarawy-milan-ridiculous-haired-230537520--sow.html

http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/3276/serie-a/2012/10/06/3430281/shevchenko-el-shaarawy-reminds-me-of-myself?source=breakingnews

If we're quoting journalists...

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/blog/2012/oct/21/serie-a-juventus-napoli-paolo-bandini

Milan fucked up letting him go. Big time.

Zoffie
31st October '12, 03:25 PM
Brazilian journalists (say Fernando Duarte) are already saying he's outgrown the league.

What's outgrowing a league though. Has Messi outgrown La Liga.
When he was 17 and Robinho came back on loan to Santos & Robinho was doing well & Ganso was doing well, but, Neymar was absolutely ripping it up, you could argue he had outgrown the league then. He's continued to do what he's been doing since he first started, performed at all different international levels... Brazilian players & journalists and football fans are eager for him to show it on the big platform.

Like if Falcao was still in Portugal scoring, no one would rate him the way they do now, even if a player is good it's about everyone buying into how good they are & people only really trust in terms of domestic leagues the EPL or Spain.. that's what everyone wants for Neymar.
Just, if he's going to go straight to the best club in the world & straight to Barcelona, there is no rush for him to leave Santos.

Thierry Henry joined Arsenal at 22/23 then had the golden years at Arsenal, same with Ronaldinho at Barca.
If he was going to come to the Premier League first then he should have left a bit earlier so that he could join Barcelona 4/5 years later
kind of like a Cristiano arc. Since he's likely going straight to Barca, he can do as much as he can for Santos his boyhood club, stay in Brazil & enjoy all of the focus there building up to 2014, in a competitive league packed with other quality players, less pressure, have fun & enjoy himself. Then at 22/23.. I mean let's be honest Europe isn't going anywhere, he doesn't have a small window of opportunity, the world is at his feet.

One of the reasons why he might should jump earlier is because Messi & Cristiano are in hot prime form & it'd be nice for him to play in the same league & be judged against them before they fall off & you never for sure how close or far a fall off is.

quality
31st October '12, 04:15 PM
What's outgrowing a league though. Has Messi outgrown La Liga.

The calibre of La Liga is higher than Brazil's state and national levels. Plus he has the Champions League.

Neymar will have to move to Europe to ultimately prove whether he's the real deal or a Nike marketing gimmick. His people are probably in no rush to do that.

Come Correct
31st October '12, 05:54 PM
the way other leagues will never grow because we pressure all their talent to move to us<<<<<

IMO he has nothing to prove to anybody because he hasnt made any claims, other people have labelled him and expect him to be their little bitch and prove them right.

Neymar atm>>>>>>>>>>

HowYouLiving
31st October '12, 06:29 PM
the way other leagues will never grow because we pressure all their talent to move to us<<<<<

IMO he has nothing to prove to anybody because he hasnt made any claims, other people have labelled him and expect him to be their little bitch and prove them right.

Neymar atm>>>>>>>>>>

This is an interesting point to be honest. I wish more leagues got to keep their players, unlucikly for Neymar staying in the Brazilian League means he'll next to never face European opposition, the pinnacle of club football teams.

Obviously in Europe you have that luxury, young up and coming promising players like Isco, Torres and Lass can stay in La Liga realistically and still be able to play against the big clubs, it's not a necessity that they move out of Spain.

If everyone decides to come to Europe world football leagues won't improve. In my opinion it's the international players that make the Premier League though so some leagues like the PL would lose out if international players decided to stay put.

Sphinx
31st October '12, 06:31 PM
el shaarawy looks good but his performances come in bits and bats so far

quality
31st October '12, 06:45 PM
Santos against Barcelona.

:laugh:

Boris Bowser
31st October '12, 08:40 PM
Apparently Neymar has already been signed by Barca/on the verge of signing ladz

Zoffie
31st October '12, 09:59 PM
Santos against Barcelona.

It was that same season where Barca had just whacked Madrid the same way before they left to the world club cup & isolated results mean little.

Sandro, Oscar, D'alessandro, Damiao, Giuliano recently all at Inter at the same time. If a premier league team had their squad they'd be expected to push for the Champions League. It's easy to put these leagues on a pedastool when judging talent.
If Falcao was still in Portugal he couldn't be mentioned in the same breath as Messi & Cristiano, the same player, without any metamorphosis is now being pushed to be compared to them.

With hindsight it wasn't the Portuguese league making Falcao looking good, in fact if you look at it, he's actually done better in Spain as compared to his 1st 2 years at Porto.

I think it's great that Europe & especially the Premier League is the capital of the highest level of football.
It's like with Fashion, we talk Paris, Milan, Japan, London. With Film we talk Hollywood...
Just like with football the home of the best now come to the Premier & La Liga. I wouldn't want the talent diluted over the whole world.
I like when all the best talent come together to compete and we're lucky to have such a league on our doorstep.

It's just a litttttle rich the way people belittle the other leagues & I think with United getting knocked out in last season UCL in the group stages & with the recent round of the Champions League seeing Ajax & Hamburg & Shakthar..

You'd hope people would move away from the idea that everything is whack outside of the hyped up leagues or the idea that doing well there is the be all & end all but Forlan can flop in the prem & shine in Spain. Kaka can shine in Italy flop in Spain.. Does Henry at Barcelona show the same quality that Henry showed at Arsenal did, he was certainly more of a success than he was at Juventus, where it's fair to say he wasn't a hit.

Turn back the clock when Serie A was considered the more quality league & perhaps Vieira, Zola, Henry, Bergkamp, T.Henry.. REAL, REAL, REAL premier League stars who didn't do well in Italy that went on to become outright stars here.
Do we say... Henry, Bergkamp etc couldn't do it at the highest level & had to go a level down to shine?

I'm just personally not hung up & sold on the idea you can only judge how good a player is when they're playing in England or Spain.
Maybe with goalscoring it's an issue, but, I've never seen a player that takes on players for fun in one top league that can't do it in another.

V.I.PERSTAR
1st November '12, 02:08 AM
Dunno about saying El Shaarawy>>>>>>>>>>>>Neymar

I haven't been blown away by El Shaarawy yet but I guess that could happen in time.

Barcelona have an agreement with Santos for Neymar already, Guillem Balague talked about it on Revista de la liga, it's understood that they've paid Santos 10m Euros already or are planning to and then they'll pay a further 40m Euros to get him to go there. So basically they can sign him anywhere from January till his contract runs out, if they opt to sign him when his contract runs out it means they'll have to pay Neymar 30m Euros which is in the agreement.

Balague seems to think that Barcelona might let Neymar stay in Brazil until after the World Cup then bring him to the Camp Nou, if that's the scenario then Messi will be 27 by then and Neymar will have turned 22.

Shower Posse
1st November '12, 02:28 AM

I haven't been blown away by El Shaarawy yet but I guess that could happen in time.

Barcelona have an agreement with Santos for Neymar already, Guillem Balague talked about it on Revista de la liga, it's understood that they've paid Santos 10m Euros already or are planning to and then they'll pay a further 40m Euros to get him to go there. So basically they can sign him anywhere from January till his contract runs out, if they opt to sign him when his contract runs out it means they'll have to pay Neymar 30m Euros which is in the agreement.

Balague seems to think that Barcelona might let Neymar stay in Brazil until after the World Cup then bring him to the Camp Nou, if that's the scenario then Messi will be 27 by then and Neymar will have turned 22.

You do know this guy chats a bag of shit

V.I.PERSTAR
1st November '12, 02:30 AM
He's spot on more time though.

DTR
1st November '12, 02:40 AM

Probably still will be as good if not better than he is now.

V.I.PERSTAR
1st November '12, 02:41 AM
I'm suggesting that he might be at his peak by then while Neymar will just be getting started.

Scrappy123
1st November '12, 03:58 AM
about pirlo lol

neymar will flop in a big league

any robinho

Not saying he ain't good, but you can't quite BleacherReport lol

datnigganev
1st November '12, 11:08 AM
Don't think Neymar will flop but can see him not setting the world alight.

Rambo
3rd November '12, 11:46 PM
scored again today

top goalscorer in Serie A with 8 goals in a struggling ac milan team

Oh So Sho Though
6th November '12, 02:58 PM
Being top goalscorer in Seria A is hardly the measuring stick of a great player at the minute.

iKlozzle
6th November '12, 03:10 PM
Lol Guillem Ballague

That guy thinks he's best mates with Xabi Alonso and the likes.

Bet they all chat shit behind his back! :laugh:

Nigel
6th November '12, 04:25 PM
His form has put him up 2 points on FIFA. Must be sick tbh.

Billy Sharp
17th November '12, 09:48 PM
just scored a very nice goal v napoli

currently top scorer off the serie a

milans saviour

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

http://www.101greatgoals.com/gvideos/stephan-el-shaarawy-ac-milan-v-napoli/

Rambo
17th November '12, 11:06 PM
Guy is class

The Don
19th November '12, 11:15 AM
when i was working in italy it was the same time el shaarawy signed for milan, when i tell you everyoneee was giving them shit for signing someone so unproven lol

he seems quality

BIGDON
21st November '12, 11:20 PM
16.00 K.O Sky Sports 1

Rambo
21st November '12, 11:32 PM
Scored in the champions league tonight

Neymars chilling in Brazil

Hutch
21st November '12, 11:41 PM
Still slight favourites even though City are unbeaten and we're playing terrible lol.

Benitez to be booed.

Will not be betting on us.

Tevez to score if he starts is always a safe bet when we play against him.

J.
21st November '12, 11:43 PM
will be eating popcorn and watching

will not bet irl monies

EA
21st November '12, 11:47 PM
Ideally, for Arsenal's benefit, a draw would be cool but it would be too laff if Chelsea lost this and crisis mode was activated.

Hutch
21st November '12, 11:53 PM
Ideally, for Arsenal's benefit, a draw would be cool but it would be too laff if Chelsea lost this and crisis mode was activated.

Crisis mode is already activated we're 3rd in the league.

Zoffie
21st November '12, 11:53 PM
Some Chelsea fans will be incredibly stupid & childish & immature & they will try to undermine Rafa & continue to do some cutting off the nose to spite the face ridiculousness.

How a set of fans who has seen how a season can be rescued mid-season will go all out to try & stop that from happening again is beyond me.

I wanted Lucien Favre in the summer because of his defensive organisation coupled with his commitment to play football. Benitez like Favre organises the team into 2 banks of 4
making it difficult to break them down & then they can counter again & again.

We will get this with Benitez & it's great this was done early so he can drill into them as much as he can before Sunday.

Torres
Oscar
Mata Mikel Ramires Hazard
A.Cole Luiz Iva Azpi
Cech

EA
21st November '12, 11:57 PM
Crisis mode is already activated we're 3rd in the league.

Crisis mode will only truly be activated when/if you don't qualify for the last 16.

Rambo
22nd November '12, 12:47 AM
http://cadfael.tv/image/src/1353537305097.gif

kilik
23rd November '12, 07:23 PM
cmon chelsea.

hazard please show up ffs. need man citeh to drop points

Locky
23rd November '12, 07:27 PM
Us>>>>>

"Leaky defence" But conceded the least goals in the league

Can see us winning 0-3 tbh

Hutch
23rd November '12, 07:33 PM
There's a City fan on the forum?

Learn something new everyday.

Xtra P
23rd November '12, 07:53 PM
Chelsea fans, incredibly stupid

Hij
23rd November '12, 07:59 PM
There's a City fan on the forum?

Learn something new everyday.
Transferred Chris89 out for him

Hutch
23rd November '12, 08:02 PM
Transferred Chris89 out for him

Terrible business.

Chris >>>>>

Clive Eboue
23rd November '12, 08:07 PM
BIGDON can we have the odds for Hazard to stay in Mata's shadow all game again please?

Naruto
24th November '12, 10:30 AM
BIGDON can we have the odds for Hazard to stay in Mata's shadow all game again please?

Rang up William Hill and they gave me odds of 1/10

Not really worth it bro

Clive Eboue
24th November '12, 01:35 PM
Rang up William Hill and they gave me odds of 1/10

Not really worth it bro

Certified profit though mate, might fling a bill on it.

Mr. Jefferies
25th November '12, 04:24 PM
Bump.

Hij
25th November '12, 04:37 PM
Should be good.

Alter E-ghost
25th November '12, 04:42 PM
looking forward to this. draw or chelsea win please.

Julio Cesar
25th November '12, 05:00 PM
Come on City!

Hij
25th November '12, 05:01 PM
Stream please?

Philip
25th November '12, 05:01 PM
Come on lads!

Scrappy123
25th November '12, 05:03 PM
Gonna be a good one.

Mr. Jefferies
25th November '12, 05:04 PM
Stream please?

http://www.atdhenet.tv/55698/watch-chelsea-vs-manchester-city

and shitloads more here

http://www.footballstreaming.info/streams/todays-links/index.html

j09
25th November '12, 05:24 PM
got a good race on our hands here now

button >>>>>

NSF
25th November '12, 05:25 PM
The Rafa Out signs :dead:

j09
25th November '12, 05:26 PM
always a let down these hyped up matches

Julio Cesar
25th November '12, 05:27 PM
Getting on Rafa's back before he's fucked up <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Scrappy123
25th November '12, 05:33 PM
Getting on Rafa's back before he's fucked up <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Hughes had you where you should be and you all wanted him out tbh

NSF
25th November '12, 05:34 PM

MoneyMan
25th November '12, 05:36 PM

Hughes did a tiny bit worse than Di Matteo though :laugh:

Big 45
25th November '12, 05:43 PM
I find gary neville irritating these days

Both of these commentators annoy me tbh

Julio Cesar
25th November '12, 05:44 PM

Harry Redknapp's blue and white army

Big 45
25th November '12, 05:52 PM
ZzzzzzzZzzzzZzzzZzZZzZzz

Julio Cesar
25th November '12, 05:57 PM
Luiz >>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<

I rate him for his on the ball ability as a center half but f me he is a liability.

MoneyMan
25th November '12, 06:00 PM
Yaya Yaya Yaya Yaya Yaya Yaya Yaya Toure!Yaya Yaya Yaya Yaya Yaya Yaya Yaya Toure!Yaya Yaya Yaya Yaya Yaya Yaya Yaya Toure!Yaya Yaya Yaya Yaya Yaya Yaya Yaya Toure!Yaya Yaya Yaya Yaya Yaya Yaya Yaya Toure!Yaya Yaya Yaya Yaya Yaya Yaya Yaya Toure!Yaya Yaya Yaya Yaya Yaya Yaya Yaya Toure!

Scrappy123
25th November '12, 06:19 PM
Tyler will Jizz if Torres scores today lol

Mr. Jefferies
25th November '12, 06:24 PM
this match is fucking boring seriously.

Come Correct
25th November '12, 06:28 PM
spanish commentators make the game sound more exciting than it is>>>>>>>>>>

http://www.streamtvs.com/channel1.html

MoneyMan
25th November '12, 06:33 PM
lol if "Super Sunday" ends up in 2 0-0 draws.

Sky>>>>>>>>>

b66 smedrock
25th November '12, 06:34 PM
this match is fucking boring seriously.

Tony Starks
25th November '12, 06:36 PM
Really hope Hazard gets back from injury

Big 45
25th November '12, 06:40 PM
Such a shit game

NSF
25th November '12, 06:40 PM
Luiz looks like he's auditioning for Stoke with the amount of grabbing and pulling he's done this game

Julio Cesar
25th November '12, 06:41 PM
This game is so shit

Come Correct
25th November '12, 06:44 PM
Drogba's girl<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

blatently married her so he wouldnt offend his tribe.

MoneyMan
25th November '12, 06:51 PM

Come Correct
25th November '12, 06:52 PM
thanks for helping us secure the top spot chelsea bros.

i am now certain that chelsea should play two up front, the amount of times torres got caught on his ones and he had zaba and kompany to get past was emosh, he aint neymar and just cant get past a guy.

Clive Eboue
25th November '12, 06:55 PM

:laugh::laugh:

how long is Hazard out for?

Nigel
25th November '12, 06:56 PM
What a shit game.

Sturridge and Moses should be played more. Torres is pony.

Moses, Mata and Hazard would be deadly.

Pristine Condition
25th November '12, 07:00 PM
I actually fell asleep in the 1st half :laugh:

Shit clubs are shit

j09
25th November '12, 07:05 PM
to sum up..

http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Football/Pix/pictures/2009/3/20/1237552786988/Alex-Ferguson-001.jpg

Zoffie
25th November '12, 07:05 PM
What a shit game.

Sturridge and Moses should be played more. Torres is pony.

Moses, Mata and Hazard would be deadly.

Sturridge injured.. Rafa is a rotator so hopefully we'll see him more. We have a lot of games coming up.
Good game defensively.
Torres not really a threat enough imo.

J.
25th November '12, 07:08 PM
l0l

staked 15 on this draw,

it was 9/2

:evilgrin: thanks man city u cunts

Julio Cesar
25th November '12, 07:54 PM
Surprised Benitez hasn't been sacked yet

quality
26th November '12, 12:34 AM
The crowd must have made Rafa sad tbh. Soul destroying stuff.

Hutch
27th November '12, 12:49 AM
Fair enough Rafa looks like he's focused on getting us more solid defensively but to have 1 shot on target is a joke. Torres done ok but still does all his work outside the box with no support. It baffles me how no one gets in the box to fill his position when Torres is on the ball.

Common sense >>>

Mr. Jefferies
27th November '12, 12:53 AM

sUqPu40YwHk

is shreeves trying to gain a reputation as a tough guy reporter? genuinely felt a bit sorry for rafa there.

NSF
27th November '12, 01:14 AM
Is it Shreeves who always asks awkward and stupid questions? Would love to punch that guy in the throat. I think it was last season when Ivanovic got a second yellow in the champions league and Shreeves was practically laughing in his face when he reminded him of it in his post match interview.

Alter E-ghost
27th November '12, 01:38 AM
sUqPu40YwHk

is shreeves trying to gain a reputation as a tough guy reporter? genuinely felt a bit sorry for rafa there.

what a cunt.... :dead:

smh

Hij
27th November '12, 03:22 AM

He's naive if he didn't expect that sort of reaction though. I think he knows it'll be like this, but fans are fickle, if he can win a few games, they'll be onside soon enough. Well, I know I can't really talk after Hodgson, but I gave him a couple of months and it was the way he was talking about the club, the Kop that set me against him, but if I was a Chelsea fan, you know its going to be 6 months, back the manager, so the players have no reason not to play for him (great cop out for them if the fans don't respect him, they can tell him to fuck off) - but then that just wastes 6 months of Chelsea's time and it might have been better spent working together towards trophies (just backing him and not making his job an issue).

Whether they dont' like him or not

But I realise that makes me look like a gobshite. But here, it's clear, 6 months and he's probably off.