PDA

View Full Version : Rebrov's Racist Rant

quality
9th September '08, 08:58 PM
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1054051/Former-Spurs-flop-Rebrov-launches-repulsive-racist-rant-warns-Pavlyuchenko-dangers-Tottenham.html

Funnily enough covered by the Daily Mail.

What a cunt.

Grimes
9th September '08, 09:01 PM
Lol.

Arkan
9th September '08, 09:14 PM
the silly ukrainian twat.

id rather roll in totty with 'gangs of coloured people' than roll in donetsk full of rabid skinheads looking for the first person to beat the shit out of for fun....while under the influence of paint stripper and grade D heroin

ZDOT
9th September '08, 09:22 PM
wat a dikhead

Pristine Condition
9th September '08, 10:33 PM
'Seven Sisters tube station is just ten minutes ride from the centre of London. I got out there and it occurred to me that the area looked as English as the Arsenal team.

'Broken windows of sooty brick houses, dirty shops selling cheap fruits and vegetables at every corner, immigrant teenage gangs on bikes.'

Not going to lie, i did LOL'ed. :laugh:

But, what a dickhead!!!!

bhagi
9th September '08, 10:43 PM
i dont understand why he needs to point that out.

Famous?
9th September '08, 10:48 PM
'Seven Sisters tube station is just ten minutes ride from the centre of London. I got out there and it occurred to me that the area looked as English as the Arsenal team.

'Broken windows of sooty brick houses, dirty shops selling cheap fruits and vegetables at every corner, immigrant teenage gangs on bikes.'

Rebrov didn't say that. That's even worse, not only did he get racist, some other wasteman did. Lyalin told his readers: 'Seven Sisters tube station is just ten minutes ride from the centre of London. I got out there and it occurred to me that the area looked as English as the Arsenal team.

nesta17
9th September '08, 10:49 PM
lol @ smertin avin a dig at croydon even tho south has nothing to do with spurs

Pristine Condition
9th September '08, 10:59 PM
Rebrov didn't say that. That's even worse, not only did he get racist, some other wasteman did.'

Yeah, I know, he didn't.

Some wasteman got sent there, he obviously took Rebrov's comments and came up with is own.

ZDOT
9th September '08, 11:03 PM
lol @ smertin avin a dig at croydon even tho south has nothing to do with spurs

lol ye, that shit made no sense. 0 relevance to the rest of the article.

quality
9th September '08, 11:10 PM
Apart from the horrific racism, I can't believe eastern Europeans and Russians, who would have grown up under communism, complaining about broken windows and dirt.

The Egghead
10th September '08, 12:10 AM
Apart from the horrific racism, I can't believe eastern Europeans and Russians, who would have grown up under communism, complaining about broken windows and dirt.

Lol thats true! What a wanker tho, surely he must of played with black players at the time?

Eric Cantona
10th September '08, 12:22 AM
lmao

The.Z
10th September '08, 12:24 AM
Look at them repulsive boots his wearing.

Xtra P
10th September '08, 12:26 AM
Rebrov spittin that real, Totty can be dangerous still

nortside
10th September '08, 01:44 AM
its true totty can be dangerous but spurs players only ever in totty when they play a match, more time they live in plush houses in essex or hertfordshire

rebrov is a mug anyway

Eagle
10th September '08, 11:31 AM
rebrov is a cunt

Hij
10th September '08, 01:40 PM
Dickhead for walking down the roads when your Rebrov and earning 30k a week, like they aint gonna move to you.

Probably supported Arsenal as well.

Xtra P
10th September '08, 01:56 PM

Skeptical
10th September '08, 06:17 PM
what an absolute dickhead

Arkan
10th September '08, 06:39 PM
Dickhead for walking down the roads when your Rebrov and earning 30k a week, like they aint gonna move to you.

Prob didnt move to him thinking hes a plumber or fruit picker.

Ryddel
11th September '08, 08:08 PM
I lol'd the fact that he must of played with black players at Spurs and lol @ exposing yourself to the public as a racist=fail

Ryddel
11th September '08, 08:08 PM
Prob didnt move to him thinking hes a plumber or fruit picker.

Lol or builder

[No stereotype]