PDA

View Full Version : The Irony Of Chelsea Fans.

Anonymous
3rd September '08, 11:34 AM
Couple quotes I see on some website, all taken from a Chelsea forum concerning Man City, Robinho etc.

Their new owners are just buying anybody and everybody available, regardless of who they need

now people will hate city for "buying success" and no longer us. plus we can ****ing smash robinho and ****** in 2 weeks

He's only signed for City because of the money, ridiculous.

Who do they think they are? They got a bit of money and suddenly think they're some big club.

Strong irony brah.

Xtra P
3rd September '08, 11:52 AM
lol & smh

Chelski fans are a bunch of hypocrites

Grimes
3rd September '08, 12:02 PM
dumb fucks, calling the kettle black right now

The Enigma
3rd September '08, 01:44 PM
haha dumb fucking chelsea scum

Xtra P
3rd September '08, 01:47 PM
haha dumb fucking chelsea scum

LMAO

Your pearls of wisdom have become more insightful over the days

Hij
3rd September '08, 01:59 PM

Eagle
3rd September '08, 02:20 PM
chelsea fans are fucking stupid

club would be bankrupt if it wasnt for that criminal abramavich

maybe robinho would have turned you down anyway, seeing as you play dire, negative football.

DTI
3rd September '08, 02:21 PM
im a chelsea boy and i feel no jealousy towards manchester city! would of been good to get robinho, but we can survive! And truesay you cant deny man city will start to get the same jealous haters as us.

Alfie
3rd September '08, 02:50 PM
Lool dopes

Eagle
3rd September '08, 02:59 PM
i used to be an arsenal fan and am now a chelsea boy and i feel no jealousy towards manchester city! i may even start supporting them soon.

corrected

Ryddel
3rd September '08, 03:27 PM
LMAO what a bunch of drips they seem to have forgotten what happened in 2004 and players like SWP, Shevchenko, Mutu, A.Cole

DTI
3rd September '08, 03:30 PM
eagle get real you fucking yid.

And am i saying that sheva and swp were good signings??? no they were not they were obvioulsy poor value

DTI
3rd September '08, 03:38 PM
eagle how long have you been a spectator at 3 point lane?

Dont you remeber flops like Rebrov,Postiga and dean richards!!!!!!! fucking prick!

Eagle
3rd September '08, 04:08 PM
eagle how long have you been a spectator at 3 point lane?

Dont you remeber flops like Rebrov,Postiga and dean richards!!!!!!! fucking prick!

and your point is?

i've been going to spurs games since 1992. putting up with shit players and still going is called SUPPORTING YOUR TEAM. you should try it rather than just glory hunting

3rd September '08, 04:22 PM
lol & smh

Chelski fans are a bunch of hypocrites

DTI
3rd September '08, 04:25 PM
and your point is?

i've been going to spurs games since 1992. putting up with shit players and still going is called SUPPORTING YOUR TEAM. you should try it rather than just glory hunting

Yeah Yeah your right, because we've become rich and sucessful i cant be a fan, maybe i should support some shit like you cunts. Eagle your a top class wanker mate, typical spurs boy always whinging about somehting or other

Hold on though Eagle, the only thing you throw at me is that im a 'glory hunter'-which is funny and everything, but its ficticous, im talking facts, so really, where are you mate what is your argument

Eagle
3rd September '08, 04:31 PM
my point is basically just that you are a cunt

typical chelsea boy cunt

that's all it comes down to really

DTI
3rd September '08, 04:36 PM

typical chelsea boy cunt

Thought so, no real point, just on a rant against your more sucessful rivals.

Are you permanently pissed because your dad still makes you go to the synagoge?

You should try going to a game once in a while because judging on the shit you type you spend more time watching sky sports new than attending a live match.

Eagle
3rd September '08, 04:41 PM
Thought so, no real point, just on a rant against your more sucessful rivals.

Are you permanently pissed because your dad still makes you go to the synagoge?
You should try going to a game once in a while because judging on the shit you type you spend more time watching sky sports new than attending a live match.

lol @ your anti-semitism showing through

lol @ me not going to matches when ive been to norwich (pre season), roma (pre season) boro, sunderland home and chelsea away already this season

not to mention the 30 odd home games and a wembley cup final that i attended in the previous 2 seasons

well done at deading yourself out in one post son son

we all know there's an arsenal shirt in your wardrobe...........

DTI
3rd September '08, 04:46 PM
lol @ your anti-semitism showing through

lol @ me not going to matches when ive been to norwich (pre season), roma (pre season) boro, sunderland home and chelsea away already this season

not to mention the 30 odd home games and a wembley cup final that i attended in the previous 2 seasons

well done at deading yourself out in one post son son

we all know there's an arsenal shirt in your wardrobe...........

Your a funny Guy eagle, dont know a lot about the game but you try your best.

Anonymous
3rd September '08, 05:01 PM
Chelsea racism is there still.

http://www.epltalk.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/05/chelsea-fans.gif

Cunt.

ALM
3rd September '08, 05:04 PM

Cunt.

racism is everywhere you cunt stop specifically pointing the finger at chelsea.

Eric Cantona
3rd September '08, 05:07 PM
That picture is jokes.

Xtra P
3rd September '08, 05:11 PM
LMAO@Al3x's AV

Hij
3rd September '08, 05:12 PM

Cunt.

lmao, one bloke and his dickhead child.

A mate of mine is a seasie at Chelsea, hes a sound bloke.

Eagle
3rd September '08, 05:13 PM

funny that it's everywhere

yet i've only ever heard racist chants at spurs when chelsea have come to white hart lane

i'm still laughing at that plastic mug DTI

ALM
3rd September '08, 05:27 PM

yet i've only ever heard racist chants at spurs when chelsea have come to white hart lane

from when you call yourself yid army you fail.

cheslea and spurs hooligans have a lot of history.

nortside
3rd September '08, 05:41 PM
yeah chelski vex man hope they go in for kaka for 70mil then man city come like boom 100 mil he's ours:D that would really piss them c@nts off

Anonymous
3rd September '08, 06:09 PM

I know its everywhere in the world yet Chelsea are one of the worst in the Premiership for Racism. Though I obviously know Spurs are not the best either.

lmao, one bloke and his dickhead child.

A mate of mine is a seasie at Chelsea, hes a sound bloke.

My cousins and uncle, as well as a bloke and his son in the next street, are all Chelsea Season ticket holders and they are not racist. I'm not saying its every Chelsea fan am I?

I've been to Stamford Bridge a few times and seen more than one man and his child shouting racist chants.

DTI
3rd September '08, 06:26 PM

hahaha eagles one bitter prick

Alfie
3rd September '08, 06:28 PM
LOL @ the kids watch.

cRiminal
3rd September '08, 07:40 PM
Chelsea fans need to lay off the pipe, wtf they would be nobodies without wasteman Abramovich's (sp?) P's

3rd September '08, 08:20 PM
LMAO@Al3x's AV

DTI
3rd September '08, 09:08 PM
Chelsea fans need to lay off the pipe, wtf they would be nobodies without wasteman Abramovich's (sp?) P's

wasted guy

ALM
3rd September '08, 09:08 PM

where would most teams be if they hadn't spent a load of p?

Keerin
3rd September '08, 11:08 PM
in the spl. hahahaha

Jammie Dodger
3rd September '08, 11:20 PM

Hij
3rd September '08, 11:23 PM
Angry Little Man.

But its the comparison money wise.

We've finally spent 22m on Torres, 19m on Keane and 18m on Mascherano to be a force.

This pales in comparison to 30m Shevchenko, 31m Berbatov, 26m Veron, 24m Drogba, 32.5m Robinho etc etc etc, theres still bare above our record fee.

ALM
3rd September '08, 11:27 PM
Angry Little Man.

But its the comparison money wise.

We've finally spent 22m on Torres, 19m on Keane and 18m on Mascherano to be a force.

This pales in comparison to 30m Shevchenko, 31m Berbatov, 26m Veron, 24m Drogba, 32.5m Robinho etc etc etc, theres still bare above our record fee.

Yeah fair enough, I'm not even hating on anyone, the hate chelsea get is ott. Would say Chelsea have to play inflated prices, anyway...

Trying to play decent football now 4-0 against pompey other week= one of the best dispays of footbal i've seen.

Eagle
4th September '08, 09:41 AM
from when you call yourself yid army you fail.

cheslea and spurs hooligans have a lot of history.

you = epic fail

the use of the word "yid" army is nothing to do with racism.

spurs started using the word yid in the late 70s as a weapon to take the piss out of chelsea fans as they wronlgy branded spurs a "jewish club"

it is not a race /religion thing. it's used to take the piss out of racists

therefore you fail

DTI
4th September '08, 11:17 AM
you = epic fail

the use of the word "yid" army is nothing to do with racism.

spurs started using the word yid in the late 70s as a weapon to take the piss out of chelsea fans as they wronlgy branded spurs a "jewish club"

it is not a race /religion thing. it's used to take the piss out of racists

therefore you fail

OK, so if 'Yid' is not a racist term, then how are we racist with our chants when we play you??

Eagle
4th September '08, 12:07 PM
when you talk about gassing jews at concentration camps

when your scum fans make gas noises

i have a problem with it

im not jewish, but it just shows a blatant lack of brains and respect on your part

DTI
4th September '08, 01:03 PM
when you talk about gassing jews at concentration camps

when your scum fans make gas noises

i have a problem with it

im not jewish, but it just shows a blatant lack of brains and respect on your part

I can tell you for a fact its a small minority who do the 'hisssssssss' sound, most people know thats 2 far

Eagle
4th September '08, 02:06 PM
I can tell you for a fact its a small minority who do the 'hisssssssss' sound, most people know thats 2 far

yes it's a small minority, but it is still unacceptable for the club and the OTHER FANS to turn a blind eye at matches

GrimmyGrimGrim
5th September '08, 12:38 AM
didn't even clock this thread.

its jokes how chelsea get accused of buying success when United have probably spent about the same amont in the last 10 years.

most clubs are bitter cos Abrom didn't pick them. Chelsea had something that attracted him in the first place, its not like we won the lottery

Hij
5th September '08, 01:39 PM
Yeah fair enough, I'm not even hating on anyone, the hate chelsea get is ott. Would say Chelsea have to play inflated prices, anyway...

Trying to play decent football now 4-0 against pompey other week= one of the best dispays of footbal i've seen.

People who complain, would love to have the money. I'd love Liverpool to have the spending power.

My only condition would be that I hope we spent the money wisely, Chelsea have bought a lot of players for inflated fees and sold for a massive cut later on.

Ryddel
5th September '08, 02:16 PM
didn't even clock this thread.

its jokes how chelsea get accused of buying success when United have probably spent about the same amont in the last 10 years.

most clubs are bitter cos Abrom didn't pick them. Chelsea had something that attracted him in the first place, its not like we won the lottery

That would be your overly large training gro....I mean Craven Cottage.

Ryddel
5th September '08, 02:18 PM
People who complain, would love to have the money. I'd love Liverpool to have the spending power.

My only condition would be that I hope we spent the money wisely, Chelsea have bought a lot of players for inflated fees and sold for a massive cut later on.

Tbh they have to pay inflated fees because people no they are loaded look at Lyon with Essien, OK he's is a fuckin sick player but it was at a time when Chelsea were "after" Gerrard and were being quoted 30m plus, so Lyon obviously clocked and wanted the same amount of P for a player that was their "Gerrard".

Eagle
5th September '08, 02:37 PM
tbh id by really pissed off if spurs got taken over by some guys throwing money everywhere

whilst we dont win much, it was so satisfying to see Ledley lift the Calring cup.....something the plastic fans of Chlesea wouldnt understand

i hate big money billionaire takeovers as

1. you get loads of plastic fans
2. they try to buy players that the club doesnt want
3. they expect immediate success and are too trigger happy
4. what happens when they leave ? it's not like they pay the transfer fees in one lump sum

Xtra P
5th September '08, 03:01 PM
Chelski have no soul, thier players & manager are only there for the p's

GrimmyGrimGrim
5th September '08, 06:51 PM
tbh id by really pissed off if spurs got taken over by some guys throwing money everywhere

whilst we dont win much, it was so satisfying to see Ledley lift the Calring cup.....something the plastic fans of Chlesea wouldnt understand

i hate big money billionaire takeovers as

1. you get loads of plastic fans
2. they try to buy players that the club doesnt want
3. they expect immediate success and are too trigger happy
4. what happens when they leave ? it's not like they pay the transfer fees in one lump sum

lmao

It's not like we didn't win anything before Abromovich came.

Your going on like Chelsea were nothing before that

Chelski have no soul, they players & manager are only there for the p's

the soul of our team (JT and Lampard) were there before the money

The Messiah
5th September '08, 07:28 PM

If those cunts are your soul then God help you...

Eric Cantona
5th September '08, 07:30 PM
Both shit before Chelsea got there money still.

Pristine Condition
5th September '08, 07:31 PM
lmao

It's not like we didn't win anything before Abromovich came.

Your going on like Chelsea were nothing before that

:laugh:

Yet, they're on 100k+ a week and Lampard wanted to leave because of money issues.

One dirty

Skeen

quality
5th September '08, 07:38 PM
I can't hate Chelsea too much because they got money. Hiring Kenyon was a big mistake, he rubs everyone up the wrong way. There's a lot of old school Chelsea in my family, it's just a shame that the stadium has become full up of tourists and children since they became more successful.

Chelsea's team in the late 90s (Zola, Di Matteo) was alot. So was that grey/orange kit.

adidasgrandad
5th September '08, 08:02 PM

and both get paid 100k+ each week. Lampards always been an arrogant upstart anyway. John terrys a prick as well. Parking in disabled parking bays with his sports car because he couldnt be fucked to find a spot. He would get smacked if he ever came back to Barking still.

GrimmyGrimGrim
6th September '08, 04:22 AM
^ lol, bare sour cos you used to be our training groud before we got some P

adidasgrandad
6th September '08, 01:48 PM
^ lol, bare sour cos you used to be our training groud before we got some P

lol meh...we have mark noble

FG
6th September '08, 02:35 PM
the issue is Chelsea were also-rans every year, basically nowhere in the race for titles etc

Abramovich comes, spends a stupid amount of money, and you win two titles back to back for the first time in 50 years or however long it was

THEN they make out they're a big club

joke tbh

Grim I ain't having a go but Chelsea were nothing before he came. Your history was Peter Osgood, that's it.

Boy I don't like Spurs but they have a hstory, Man U traditionally a big club, Arsenal were quite big but have grown steadily under Wenger into a European force.

Without Roman where would you be?

nesta17
9th September '08, 05:04 AM
That would be your overly large training gro....I mean Craven Cottage.

smh

nortside
9th September '08, 05:07 AM
the issue is Chelsea were also-rans every year, basically nowhere in the race for titles etc

Abramovich comes, spends a stupid amount of money, and you win two titles back to back for the first time in 50 years or however long it was

joke tbh

Grim I ain't having a go but Chelsea were nothing before he came. Your history was Peter Osgood, that's it.

Boy I don't like Spurs but they have a hstory, Man U traditionally a big club, Arsenal were quite big but have grown steadily under Wenger into a European force.

truest stories

Xtra P
9th September '08, 05:26 AM

joke tbh

^^What he said

Xtra P
9th September '08, 05:28 AM
The only reason players go to Chelski is for the money.. thats it!

The Enigma
10th September '08, 03:52 AM

joke tbh

co

fucking

sign

bembzo
12th September '08, 03:35 AM
haha laugh at the chelski money cant buy anything...surprising how THE CHELSEA got out bid my city hehe

Equilibrium
12th September '08, 10:28 AM
didnt read the thread but realli, when chelsea were bought they were a top 4 team, when man city were bought they were like bottom half (when thaksin bought them) what ther doin is dumb

Sir Kippington
23rd September '08, 02:32 PM

typical chelsea boy cunt

man are killin it.lol:laugh:

Sir Kippington
23rd September '08, 02:42 PM

joke tbh

Ghetto Gospel. True shit i EVER heard.
Swear ken Bate bout Chelski for a 1. No hype.