PDA

View Full Version : Robinho

Ryddel
1st September '08, 11:32 PM
....................Has signed for Man City LMFAO oh dear silly season is 08/09 dont even wanna think what will happen next season

Xtra P
1st September '08, 11:40 PM
Overated IMO

Pristine Condition
1st September '08, 11:46 PM
Overated IMO

jealous??? :laugh:

Xtra P
1st September '08, 11:50 PM
jealous??? :laugh:

I have no problem with City at all so thats air, I just call it how I see it, what has Robinho done to be worth 32.5 mil?

Pristine Condition
2nd September '08, 12:10 AM
I have no problem with City at all so thats air, I just call it how I see it, what has Robinho done to be worth 32.5 mil?

yhyh, i'll hear you.

I'm just thinking, the Arsenal fans, i have been talking today, regarding the transfer window. Alot of them seem pissed, considering a "big money" player hasn't reached your endz.

BG1
2nd September '08, 12:16 AM
Overated IMO
+1.

hes moved to city now, confirmed on bbc.

Xtra P
2nd September '08, 12:17 AM
yhyh, i'll hear you.

I'm just thinking, the Arsenal fans, i have been talking today, regarding the transfer window. Alot of them seem pissed, considering a "big money" player hasn't reached your endz.

Im used to it, didn't expect a big money signing & any Arsenal fan who did is just plain stupid

Tasha
2nd September '08, 12:24 AM
new owner, whos an arab= money to burn/waste

Eagle
2nd September '08, 09:53 AM
lol @ DTI and all them other chelsea mugs

your time is over

DTI
2nd September '08, 09:54 AM
lol @ DTI and all them other chelsea mugs

your time is over

What do you mean by that?

Xtra P
2nd September '08, 03:26 PM
What do you mean by that?

He proberly means that you won't be able to bully in the transfere market anymore because city can match you financially, infact they have more p's than chelski, before it was a case of pickin up the scraps that Chelski didn't want & also chelski often purchased players they didn't need just so other teams couldn't get them i.e Sean wright phillips.

DTI
3rd September '08, 08:44 AM
He proberly means that you won't be able to bully in the transfere market anymore because city can match you financially, infact they have more p's than chelski, before it was a case of pickin up the scraps that Chelski didn't want & also chelski often purchased players they didn't need just so other teams couldn't get them i.e Sean wright phillips.

They may have more financial power, but 99% of top players would choose chelsea over city

'nuum general
3rd September '08, 12:46 PM
Overated IMO

agree with that at the moment, great skill but not enough end product. Also he tends to bottle it in big games. He'll certainly know he's here when he comes up against the likes of cattermole.

Xtra P
3rd September '08, 01:31 PM
They may have more financial power, but 99% of top players would choose chelsea over city

Ummm are you forgetting Robinho?

He chose City over Chelski!

Money changes everything, City will attract big players now trust me.

DTI
3rd September '08, 03:50 PM
Ummm are you forgetting Robinho?

He chose City over Chelski!

Money changes everything, City will attract big players now trust me.

Nah il think you'll find that we couldnt even speak to him as we did not have ANY offer accepted by madrid, therefore the player had to move to city

Eric Cantona
3rd September '08, 03:52 PM
Robinho would of choose Chelsea over City all day, he got desperate and left himself in a positon where he couldn't stay at Madrid and Chelsea weren't agreeing terms with Madrid so he didn't have many choices.

Xtra P
3rd September '08, 03:53 PM
Whatever, all I know is City will get big players now that they have P

Eric Cantona
3rd September '08, 03:55 PM
Whatever, all I know is City will get big players now that they have P

Yeh, it will take time though, maximum 2 years.

Xtra P
3rd September '08, 04:02 PM
Yeah it will take time, it will be intersting to see the transformation

3rd September '08, 04:30 PM
It took Chelsea 2 years to get to where they are now from where they were before, I think that IF City are gonna become a big team it will take even longer. Their money isn't automatically gonna break them into the top 4.

Xtra P
3rd September '08, 05:15 PM
I believe it will but alot depends on the managing of the team & the type of players that they buy

estrella
3rd September '08, 08:46 PM
Apparently, Pele said that Robhinio needs to see a psychiatrist for choosing City over Chelsea.:laugh:

Arkan
3rd September '08, 08:57 PM
Apparently, Pele said that Robhinio needs to see a psychiatrist for choosing City over Chelsea.:laugh:

But you look at city's team.

Joe hart
Richard dunne
Micah richards
Vincent Kompany
Elano
Petrov
Stephan Ireland
Michael Johnson
S.W.P
Jo
(and thats just their big players)

Even without robinho thats still a fucking sick team on paper.

estrella
3rd September '08, 09:07 PM
I now what you're saying Arkan BUT we all know a good team on paper doesn't necessarily mean a good team on the pitch. Look at England!!

Arkan
3rd September '08, 09:16 PM
I now what you're saying Arkan BUT we all know a good team on paper doesn't necessarily mean a good team on the pitch. Look at England!!

true say.
But then again look at Brighton and hove albions team. Looks shit on paper. But infact the best team literally on earth.

bonald
3rd September '08, 09:20 PM
roflbinho

MONEY GOT TO HIS HEAD
AND HE WILL BECOME ANY EMILE MPENZA IN EASTLANDS

IF HE SCORES MORE THAN 15 THIS SEASON I WILL LOG OFF FOR LIVE.

[D
FLD

DS

OMG

Arkan
3rd September '08, 09:27 PM
roflbinho

MONEY GOT TO HIS HEAD
AND HE WILL BECOME ANY EMILE MPENZA IN EASTLANDS

Lol playing for plymouth next season then?

I think if brighton get promoted, he'll get sick of rainy ol manchester and will need a little reminder of Brazil, and go to the shiny grey beaches of the south coast.

(even with him, still wouldnt fill out our bloody ground on match day)

Oh and got my ticket for manchester city vs brighton........if robinho plays(which is unlikely) i tell you the skills he has.

Grimes
3rd September '08, 09:51 PM
the matrix