PDA

View Full Version : Yidooooos!

DTI
29th August '08, 05:13 PM
http://www.chelseafc.com/page/LatestNews/0,,10268~1379314,00.html

What an absolute farce. Does this mean police will also be actively targeting spurse fans who use the term?? doubt it !

CAREFREE!

Eagle
29th August '08, 09:31 PM
fuck off you racist cunts. i sat by the away fans for the 4-4 at WHL last season and some lads were making gas noises for the whole 90 minutes. fucking disgraceful club who allow their racist thug fans to do as they please

just look at how they didnt even suspend the lad who was accused of being racist to evra

i fucking hate them cunts and im looking forward to going to that shit hole in FULHAM on sunday and singing all the yid songs. hopefully we can also nick a point without having to play negatively

Ryddel
30th August '08, 01:51 AM
We will lose plain and simp

but them boys are racist cunts any bandwagon team wait till someone kills Abramovich off or he leaves then see how many of them fans will stick around and tbh most Spurs fans aint even Jewish anyway it's just people stereotyping i got it through most of school with footy banter so u just tell them to llow mainly from west ham fans but they can't really talk after us beating them 4-3 and 4-0 so i don't care

Ryddel
30th August '08, 01:58 AM
Chelsea has been praised in the past for the huge strides made in tackling racism at Stamford Bridge and we want that to continue.

A club statement said: 'Chelsea is proud of its record in tackling racism and stamping out anti-semitism is part of that.

'The diversity at Chelsea is obvious to all. The players on the field of play, the fans watching them in the stadium, and the religious background of some of our directors and owner all illustrate our vision as a multi-racial club of which we are very proud.

LOL all i can say

Ryddel
30th August '08, 02:23 AM
http://bp2.blogger.com/_u2vXNiijnh8/SDlobzNg_pI/AAAAAAAAA8U/i6HhKGdG0os/s400/1180877055_f.jpg

Scum

DTI
30th August '08, 11:45 PM
fuck off you racist cunts. i sat by the away fans for the 4-4 at WHL last season and some lads were making gas noises for the whole 90 minutes. fucking disgraceful club who allow their racist thug fans to do as they please

just look at how they didnt even suspend the lad who was accused of being racist to evra

i fucking hate them cunts and im looking forward to going to that shit hole in FULHAM on sunday and singing all the yid songs. hopefully we can also nick a point without having to play negatively

Mate we'll see whats happening sunday, your fans are scum you hypocrite

ZDOT
31st August '08, 02:43 AM
that pic is a disgrace. chelsea are scum

Anonymous
31st August '08, 03:51 PM
Come on you Spurs

Xtra P
31st August '08, 04:06 PM
Chelski brought back down to earth by the spuds

Good result for the Gunners

DTI
31st August '08, 07:01 PM
fairplay spurs did a good job of keeping it a 1-1, but the way the fans celebrated at the end of the game you'd of thought they'd won the league, wankers!

Ryddel
1st September '08, 12:44 AM
fairplay spurs did a good job of keeping it a 1-1, but the way the fans celebrated at the end of the game you'd of thought they'd won the league, wankers!

seckle down my yout

your tongue needs some cleaning jheeez people on here you can't praise a good performance or what ever cos im guessing you support arsenal any blurry eyed twatonly remembers arsenal days since that 'invincible' year i dont even care if arsenal are my hated rivals if they play well they get kudos but only for epic performances you just can't see past the rivalry therefore anything you say about football is void.

DTI
1st September '08, 08:42 AM
seckle down my yout

your tongue needs some cleaning jheeez people on here you can't praise a good performance or what ever cos im guessing you support arsenal any blurry eyed twatonly remembers arsenal days since that 'invincible' year i dont even care if arsenal are my hated rivals if they play well they get kudos but only for epic performances you just can't see past the rivalry therefore anything you say about football is void.

I am not an Arsenal fan, therfore you are void

Eagle
1st September '08, 10:38 AM

come like any yout who doesnt know shit

i was there and did not see people celebrating like we'd won the league. in fact most of us in the lower tier were pissed that we didnt win it.

just because we actually sing a few songs (unlike your miserable fans) it doesnt mean we think we won the league.

stamford bridge = quieter than the library

DTI
1st September '08, 10:53 AM
come like any yout who doesnt know shit

i was there and did not see people celebrating like we'd won the league. in fact most of us in the lower tier were pissed that we didnt win it.

just because we actually sing a few songs (unlike your miserable fans) it doesnt mean we think we won the league.

stamford bridge = quieter than the library

LOOOOOL funny guy! Few is the word indeed! You spent most of the game baiting fans in the east stand, which is mainly a FAMILY stand you dickhead!
And at the final whistle the joy was audible, well done on your result of the season you mug, hope you get relegated

Eagle
1st September '08, 10:59 AM
LOOOOOL funny guy! Few is the word indeed! You spent most of the game baiting fans in the east stand, which is mainly a FAMILY stand you dickhead!
And at the final whistle the joy was audible, well done on your result of the season you mug, hope you get relegated

ive never understood why chelsea put their family stand next to the away fans. pretty stupid thing to do.

you have no songs. your crowd are fucking silent. one nil up and you still won't sing. you stupid cunt.

if you even went to the game,, i bet you're that fatboy lampards fat boyfriend who got a shit load of abuse when he got kicked out of the ground. but then you probably never go to games, as you're any plastic glory fan

and yeah, if you mean clapping our players off the pitch means that we were celebrating like we'd won the league, then you are right.

your team are a bunch of cheats and your fans are a mix of fat racist taxi driver cunts and posh boy glory hunters.

DTI
1st September '08, 11:08 AM
ive never understood why chelsea put their family stand next to the away fans. pretty stupid thing to do.

you have no songs. your crowd are fucking silent. one nil up and you still won't sing. you stupid cunt.

if you even went to the game,, i bet you're that fatboy lampards fat boyfriend who got a shit load of abuse when he got kicked out of the ground. but then you probably never go to games, as you're any plastic glory fan

and yeah, if you mean clapping our players off the pitch means that we were celebrating like we'd won the league, then you are right.

your team are a bunch of cheats and your fans are a mix of fat racist taxi driver cunts and posh boy glory hunters.

Haha no songs!! Dont think your library stretches very far you prick! And as for cheats, if i remember correctly, didnt deSantos fake an injury then jump up and chase the ball after no freekick was given - you fucking nob.

Now jog back to 3-point lane with all the foreskin-less youths!

Eagle
1st September '08, 11:17 AM
Haha no songs!! Dont think your library stretches very far you prick! And as for cheats, if i remember correctly, didnt deSantos fake an injury then jump up and chase the ball after no freekick was given - you fucking nob.

Now jog back to 3-point lane with all the foreskin-less youths!

yeah no songs.

as in your fans sang nothing for the whole game

as in your fans didnt even sing when they scored

as in you probably used to have 1 or 2 songs, but cant sing them anymore as they are racist....and also your plastics dont know the words.

DTI
1st September '08, 11:23 AM
yeah no songs.

as in your fans sang nothing for the whole game

as in your fans didnt even sing when they scored

as in you probably used to have 1 or 2 songs, but cant sing them anymore as they are racist....and also your plastics dont know the words.

Matthew Harding Lower.

Eagle
1st September '08, 11:37 AM
Matthew Harding Lower.

British Library

Cambridge university Library

DTI
1st September '08, 11:40 AM
' 6-1,6-1,6-1 we won 6-1 at the laaaaaaaane'

Dont forget that Yiddo

Eagle
1st September '08, 11:52 AM
and we beat you 5-1 a few years ago

oh and lets not forget 2-1 at wembley you muppet

DTI
1st September '08, 03:54 PM
and we beat you 5-1 a few years ago

oh and lets not forget 2-1 at wembley you muppet

Then you got done 4-0 twice after that game, MUG.

'Normal service has resumed' one of the best chants ever!

Eagle
1st September '08, 04:01 PM
then we beat your full strength side at wembley 2-1. stupid cunt.

DTI
1st September '08, 04:03 PM
then we beat your full strength side at wembley 2-1. stupid cunt.

Chill out yiddo chill out goin on like you've lost a quid

Ryddel
1st September '08, 04:22 PM
DTI any muppet fuck off you plastic fan, bet your just googling up chelsea vs spurs and the chants u pum.

still you support chelsea your still a fuckin dickhead and lol@you and foreskin-less youths trust you to know battyman and steretypes are deadout now since we started singing yido and yid army @ games

/thread

Eagle
1st September '08, 04:24 PM
Chill out yiddo chill out goin on like you've lost a quid

chill out you fucking douche, going on like a badman who in fact hasnt lost his virginity

DTI
1st September '08, 04:33 PM
DTI any muppet fuck off you plastic fan, bet your just googling up chelsea vs spurs and the chants u pum.

still you support chelsea your still a fuckin dickhead and lol@you and foreskin-less youths trust you to know battyman and steretypes are deadout now since we started singing yido and yid army @ games

/thread

WOW strong hate for Chelsea fans. Yeah im looking up chants on google as we speak...you fucking Sherlock

DTI
1st September '08, 04:34 PM
chill out you fucking douche, going on like a badman who in fact hasnt lost his virginity

Are you american? why you using american terms for, fucking wanker

Eagle
1st September '08, 08:08 PM
Are you american? why you using american terms for, fucking wanker

who cares where im from.

the fact is that you are a stupid cunt who hasnt lost his virginity

fucking dumb prick. ill bet any money you supported arsenal or man u until chelsea got thier money.

Ryddel
1st September '08, 10:59 PM
who cares where im from.

fucking dumb prick. ill bet any money you supported arsenal or man u until chelsea got thier money.

. _______________>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>DTIs opinions

DTI
2nd September '08, 09:30 AM
who cares where im from.

Yeah man youve exposed me, i was a north bank regular until Roman came along....mug! The Jealously is a lot man. Chill out

Eagle
2nd September '08, 09:51 AM
yeah, im really jealous that your club plays negative football and only avoided administartion because some russian criminal bailed you out

i am actually jealous of arsenal and the nice football they play. i am actually jealous of the way man u play at times. i am jealous of how liverpool can up their game in important european matches.....but chelsea, never.

i'd prefer to be in the championship than for my club to sell its soul to some guy who wants to buy success

DTI
2nd September '08, 09:56 AM
yeah, im really jealous that your club plays negative football and only avoided administartion because some russian criminal bailed you out

i am actually jealous of arsenal and the nice football they play. i am actually jealous of the way man u play at times. i am jealous of how liverpool can up their game in important european matches.....but chelsea, never.

i'd prefer to be in the championship than for my club to sell its soul to some guy who wants to buy success

Serious Question. If your team was taken over by a billionaire, you would'nt want them to spend any money?

Eagle
2nd September '08, 12:26 PM
nope

id prefer to earn success rather than to buy loads of "stars" and have to be at a stadium with no atmosphere filled with plastics

DTI
2nd September '08, 12:59 PM
nope

id prefer to earn success rather than to buy loads of "stars" and have to be at a stadium with no atmosphere filled with plastics

OK then in your eyes what are we guilty of? spending the money at our disposal? I can admit the atmosphere at the bridge has suffered, but what can we do about it? it happened to united years ago and now its happening to us!