PDA

View Full Version : Would a uk rap 'eskimo dance' style rave work?

zurich
7th March '12, 12:58 PM
with all the biggest names on stage spitting their hardest bars? lol

only certain guys would be able to get reloads but still - thats just like with grime too.

Joe Black
Sneakbo
Benny
Squeaks
Young Spray
Ratlin
Belly
K Koke
Ja ja Sose
Margs
Elro - man will duppy with his ostrich bars lol
Hunt
DVS
English Frank
Giggs (if he was out)
Krept n Konan

I know ive missed out loads of people it was just a quick thing, i think it would be live - only things is that there is pretty much bound to be trouble lol. for example with spray n mashtown but yeh........... anyway if something like this could happen it would be sick imo.

juju
7th March '12, 02:48 PM
Only rate Giggs, K-koke, Young Spray, Elro and English frank on that list tbh..

akshay
7th March '12, 02:57 PM
they dont really have reload bars tbh wouldnt make me as gassed as someone like flirta spitting his shit or wiley just running on stage and screaming tiger tiger n getin instant wheel

would be even shitter with the slow dead hip hop beats they wouldnt work in a dance

Grizzly
7th March '12, 03:21 PM
I don't think i've heard a UK Rap beat that gets me hype or would lock off a rave.
Someone please post HYPE road rap instrumentals please.

skywalker
7th March '12, 06:20 PM
form 696 or wotever its called comes into mind

out there
7th March '12, 06:28 PM
wouldnt work tbh

Skeptical
7th March '12, 06:35 PM
wouldnt work tbh

rap just makes you nod your head a bit, other than that if wouldn't really be hype would it lol.

out there
7th March '12, 06:39 PM
/UZt31DLSUog

/jsmtnivLKMg

/OShC7jqjI5U

/6lrYnzumxDk

/d3QkW12ETVI

not hype instrumentals but probs would get most man gassed along with boomblast beats

SomeYout
7th March '12, 09:52 PM
Wouldn't work only sneakbo would get a reload

tyrone da terrible
8th March '12, 10:06 PM
i think it would be pretty good

fedfaced
8th March '12, 10:09 PM
not 1 single venue in this country would agree to host such a night, you dont even see these guys at rap/hip hop nights, not even 1 or 2 names on the flyer which is actualy quite fucked if u think about the amount of youtube views and general buzz they have

8th March '12, 11:49 PM
johnny gunz would be sick but...

wouldnt work tbh

juju
9th March '12, 01:59 AM
Reloads doesnt fit reloads tbh

Grime = Rave music
(Real)Rap = Not rave music

Of course a beat in 140bpm with a fast drum pattern will get you more hyped than a rap beat in 88 bpm l0l

Jiminy Cricket
9th March '12, 02:04 AM
Reloads doesnt fit reloads tbh

Grime = Rave music
(Real)Rap = Not rave music

Of course a beat in 140bpm with a fast drum pattern will get you more hyped than a rap beat in 88 bpm l0l

It's not just that, music like Rick Ross gets you hyped and it's no where near 140bpm.

It's just the vibe that UK Rap gives off, which is what makes it's totally different from US rap. US Rap is hype and sort of materialistic, generally UK Rap is a bit more deeper, and deals with real life problems. The beats are often a bit more mellow, and there's generally no shouting at all; unlike Yank rap.

critic of musical arts
9th March '12, 02:29 AM
Would probably be the shittest image ting rave to have ever existed. Full of smelly hoodrat hoes, gold diggers, Gucci belts and goons on edge. If somebody doesn't get sprayed inside then it would happen in the que outside.

:lol:

Shanger
9th March '12, 02:48 AM
Would probably be the shittest image ting rave to have ever existed. Full of smelly hoodrat hoes, gold diggers, Gucci belts and goons on edge. If somebody doesn't get sprayed inside then it would happen in the que outside.

:lol:

:laugh: tbh

DAT PIFF
9th March '12, 01:49 PM
no Blade brown? shit list.