PDA

View Full Version : Chelsea sack AVB

Pages : [1] 2

BIGDON
4th March '12, 02:39 PM
Andre Villa-Boas has parted company with Chelsea Football Club today.

The board would like to record our gratitude for his work and express our disappointmentthat the relationship has ended so early.

Unfortunately the results and performances of the team have not been good enough and were showing no signs of improving at a key time in the season.

The club is still competing in the latter stages of the Uefa Champions League and the FA Cup, as well as challenging for a top-four spot in the Premier League, and we aim to remain as competitive as possible on all fronts.

With that in mind we felt our only option was to make a change at this time.

With immediate effect Roberto Di Matteo has been appointed first team coach on an interim basis until the end of the season.

http://www.chelseafc.com/page/LatestNews/0,,10268~2633044,00.html

Bish
4th March '12, 02:40 PM
bad new for our season

GrimmyGrimGrim
4th March '12, 02:41 PM
http://www.chelseafc.com/

:pinkface:

fucking joke

Xtra P
<<<<<<<

Nigel
Badda boom badda bing

Di Matteo manager for the rest of the season

chris89
Hutch
Danielson

Nigel
4th March '12, 02:42 PM
repost

Matt91
4th March '12, 02:42 PM
:lol:

Cool investment bros

The Stig
4th March '12, 02:43 PM
yeah just seen this while watching the Newcastle game. fucking good, he needed to go.

Pristine Condition
4th March '12, 02:44 PM
:stunned:

:laugh:

Chelsea <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Jstar
4th March '12, 02:44 PM
Think its a joke hes gone tbh. Not much he can do when the players arent playing for him, some of the players need to look at themselves.

I would have let him go the season then bring in his own players personally.

chris89
4th March '12, 02:45 PM
I wanted him out at the end of yesterday, had sort of changed my mind this morning but can't say I'm that disappointed.

If Di Matteo is manager until the end of the season then come home Jose

V.I.PERSTAR
4th March '12, 02:45 PM
Chelsea are a joke, pay £13million for compensation to Porto for a manager and then 8 months later they sack him :dead::dead:

lululululul

News is that Bentiez will be given the job.

b66 smedrock
4th March '12, 02:46 PM
smh

Scrappy123
:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

GrimmyGrimGrim
other clubs fans shouldn't be laughing too much, this paves the way for Mourinho to come home

nortside
4th March '12, 02:47 PM
The thing with football is you can be a good manager, look at juande ramos, he made sevilla gully, challenging for the title and everything. Went spurs won them the league cup but as soon as couple players don't wanna play for you you're in trouble.

AVB will blossom somewhere else, maybe in la liga or something

The Stig
4th March '12, 02:48 PM
Not much he can do when the players arent playing for him, some of the players need to look at themselves.

The players aren't playing for him because of him. he's a joke... falling out with players, not talking to them etc. smh

LOOL

:dead::dozey:

after paying off carlo, the deal for avb = 20 mil + his wages lulululu

and they sack him... it's not his fault jokes like luiz is at the back playing poorly for example

The Stig
other clubs fans shouldn't be laughing too much, this paves the way for Mourinho to come home

tbh

manz will be mad when this takes place

Julio Cesar
:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

V.I.PERSTAR
4th March '12, 02:49 PM
But once again Trollsea>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Abramovich must be the worst owner ever.

JamesC
4th March '12, 02:50 PM
Why would Mourinho leave Madrid for Chelsea atm?

Xtra P
4th March '12, 02:51 PM
Zoffie

chris89
Guys acting like it's Chelsea fans money :laugh:

Abramovich can pay what he wants tbh AVB was pretty shit and had some strange way of communication.

Roman cares about the club and AVB was taking us downhill, not sure I agree with Di Matteo until the end of the season but I will strongly agree if it means Jose comes home, we need to get CL though.

Jstar
The players aren't playing for him because of him. he's a joke... falling out with players, not talking to them etc. smh

Why, because he wouldnt pick them every game (Im asking btw i dont know much about that whole situation). Anyway, its a joke that the plaers just sulked and dint give it their all. If I was a Chelsea fan I would be more ashamed of the players than the manager, some of their performances is a disgrace to them club IMO

Oh well. AVB will probably take over Inter next

Julio Cesar
Sorry AVB

http://www.ealinggazette.co.uk/sport/qpr-ealing/2012/02/03/chelsea-season-was-derailed-by-qpr-villas-boas-64767-30263903/

Husso

Its been said many times all ready and needs to be said again.

Chelsea <<<<<<<

GrimmyGrimGrim
our board is pathetic lul

:pinkface:

at least Meireles wont be playing too much any more

chris89
4th March '12, 02:52 PM
Why would Mourinho leave Madrid for Chelsea atm?

not at the moment, end of the season, rumour has it we're getting Rafa now but we've announced Di Matteo until the end of the season :stunned:

Hutch
4th March '12, 02:53 PM
Not surprising obviously, lost the dressing room and won 3 out of 12.

Inshallah Jose comes home.

4th March '12, 02:54 PM
chris89 if Abramovich cared about your club he wouldn't of undermined Jose... would of let him do his ting da way he likes to...

Chelsea would of dominated the league up until now imo... instead United took advantage lol...

Grizzly
4th March '12, 02:55 PM
lol

Jack 1017
4th March '12, 02:55 PM
You're getting sacked in the morning, sacked in the moooornnnning

Cool club bros

Mourinho is not "coming home" he has Ronaldo over there why the fuck would he want Nando lululul

inb4100millbidforRVP

chris89
4th March '12, 02:57 PM
chris89 if Abramovich cared about your club he wouldn't of undermined Jose... would of let him do his ting da way he likes to...

Chelsea would of dominated the league up until now imo... instead United took advantage lol...
Some shit obviously went on that none of us knew about, I was at the game against Rosenborg before Mourinho got sacked/left and we played really shit, obviously looking back it looks like a bad decision but hindsight is a great thing.

GrimmyGrimGrim
4th March '12, 02:57 PM
in before Mourinho brings Ronaldo with him

Ari Gold
4th March '12, 02:59 PM
if i was a chelsea fan id be ashamed of my whole life tbh. id sack myself.

shit club, shit owners, shit ethics, shit players, shit fans, even their kit is shit lol, just everything that could possibly be shit, is.

chelsea, second only to man city, are seriously one of the worst clubs in premier league history. they have proven now though that you cant just fling 10 bags at a hater and expect your problems to be solved. wengers fielding a team which cost less than torres. get back on channel 5 where you pricks belong. al habsi has scored more than torres in 2012 thats all im saying.

feel bad AVB they bring him in and expect him to turn dogshit into gold. he might look like jesus but he aint working no miracles.

let chelsea burn, RIP. fuck them ,fuck you fuck him fuck everybody rant over 3-5 AT STAMFORD BRIDGE YEAH AHAAAAA i cant wait for u lot to come emirates il def going to that game

Danielson
4th March '12, 02:59 PM
I'm not disappointed but hopefully this paves the way forward for Mourinho to come home.

I do think rivals should not be laughing, they should be gutted. Things can only get better from now on.

Hopefully, whoever takes over permanently will get the best out of Torres too.

nortside
4th March '12, 03:01 PM
Other thing that people have to bare in mind. FFP, chelsea ain't gonna be able to spend millions and millions to get their way out of trouble with these new regulations coming in to play

Nah tbh utd was already on the come up with ronaldo rooney tevez

Julio Cesar
4th March '12, 03:04 PM

shit club, shit owners, shit ethics, shit players, shit fans, even their kit is shit lol, just everything that could possibly be shit, is.

chelsea, second only to man city, are seriously one of the worst clubs in premier league history. they have proven now though that you cant just fling 10 bags at a hater and expect your problems to be solved. wengers fielding a team which cost less than torres. get back on channel 5 where you pricks belong. al habsi has scored more than torres in 2012 thats all im saying.

feel bad AVB they bring him in and expect him to turn dogshit into gold. he might look like jesus but he aint working no miracles.

let chelsea burn, RIP. fuck them ,fuck you fuck him fuck everybody rant over 3-5 AT STAMFORD BRIDGE YEAH AHAAAAA i cant wait for u lot to come emirates il def going to that game

5* post.

GrimmyGrimGrim
4th March '12, 03:05 PM
Other thing that people have to bare in mind. FFP, chelsea ain't gonna be able to spend millions and millions to get their way out of trouble with these new regulations coming in to play

if we finish 5th then we can spend what we want IIRC

Hutch
4th March '12, 03:06 PM
Ari Gold lol at shit fans when you support Arsenal, Wenger out, no wait we won Wenger in, lost again Wenger out. You lot are ghost until you win a game. I know a couple of Arsenal 'fans' that have completely stopped supporting you as well because you win fuck all :laugh: cool loyalty.

I'm not disappointed but hopefully this paves the way forward for Mourinho to come home.

I do think rivals should not be laughing, they should be gutted. Things can only get better from now on.

Torres is a lost cause tbh, guy can just about control the ball.

Shower Posse
4th March '12, 03:07 PM
Lol joke of a club

Are there still people who still have faith in Torres making a comeback even now

chris89
4th March '12, 03:07 PM
lol @ how we've failed with all these managers yet our trophy ratio since Roman is just under 1 a season, I'll take that lads.

I don't think Jose is coming home lads I reckon it's gonna be Rafa the rumours are gathering pace

GrimmyGrimGrim
4th March '12, 03:08 PM

actually maybe not, just found this:

Football clubs wishing to take part in the UEFA Champions League or UEFA Europa League must balance their football-related expenditure over a three-year period up to the 2014/15 season.[28]

The 2011/2012 season is the first season which counts towards the 2014/15 assessment; however clubs will be allowed to make a loss of 45m euros (£39.4m) over the three years, falling to 30m euros from 2015/16

It is not until 2018 that clubs will be expected to bring their annual losses below £8.8m on 2010 exchange rates

so we have to finish 6th :pinkface:

Manc Tom
Mourinho isn't going home to Porto, he'll be coming to United once Fergie steps aside.

lol'd when I heard this watching the Newcastle game though:laugh:

chris89
I think Ari Gold is the Arsenal fan who likes Spurs lads don't take his opinion too seriously

nortside
4th March '12, 03:09 PM

Yeah but if next season you get into the top 4 what happens then????

El Asesino
4th March '12, 03:09 PM
rafa would would work miracles at the bridge

GrimmyGrimGrim
4th March '12, 03:11 PM
Yeah but if next season you get into the top 4 what happens then????

dunno how it works actually, but we don't need to spend that much, we got a decent core of youth coming through

1 winger, 1 striker, 1 playmaker to replace Lamps/Meireles

Hutch
4th March '12, 03:12 PM
rafa would would work miracles at the bridge

After the signings he made at Liverpool I'd rather we just kept Di Matteo full time than have Rafa.

chris89
4th March '12, 03:12 PM
Mans will be mad ITT cos we are sorting out our problems

Danielson
4th March '12, 03:13 PM
in before Mourinho brings Ronaldo with him

would be a madness.

http://i39.tinypic.com/8yfb76.jpg

datnigganev
4th March '12, 03:14 PM
Lol at Chelsea!

Jack 1017
4th March '12, 03:15 PM

Club has no manager=Sorting out problems

Cool logic bro lulululul

NSF
4th March '12, 03:16 PM
Lol @ Abramovich, it would be easier in the long run just to get rid of the stroppy players and rebuild a new squad instead of trying to get managers to suit them. Wonder where AvB will go now, be interesting if his next club go on to win something.

GrimmyGrimGrim
lol @ Chelsea having shit fans

emirates has a no shouting policy bro

The Stig
Lol at how mad other supporters are itt

Ari Gold
4th March '12, 03:17 PM
ahahahaha at every response to my post.

chris89
4th March '12, 03:18 PM
ahahahaha at every response to my post.
Please confirm if you will be cheering on the yids at 4:10 today

AJNorthEast
To many big ego's in the chelsea dressin room imo, didnt they pay 13 million to porto for him aswell ?. Its a shame he went to chelsea really everyone thought he was gonna be one of the best managers in the future this has tarnished his name.

Barca's manager been linked to the job hasnt he ?

Jack 1017
lol @ Chelsea having shit fans

emirates has a no shouting policy bro

Can confirm Chelski have a no scoring policy

Dont worry bros as long as you finish 6th you can buy RVP for 200mill and finally win a European cup

Pirate
4th March '12, 03:19 PM
I can't even laugh at the cunts because they lost and Liverpool lost, we needed to win and drew with the fucking mackems. fuck. but avb was a shit manager and di matteo was decent at west brom iirc so they wont be too bad this season and loooooool if they get rafa, say hello to a bunch of shit spanish players :lol:

Ari Gold
4th March '12, 03:21 PM
but what about chelseas no winning policy?

Xtra P
4th March '12, 03:21 PM

chris89
4th March '12, 03:22 PM
I can't even laugh at the cunts because they lost and Liverpool lost, we needed to win and drew with the fucking mackems. fuck. but avb was a shit manager and di matteo was decent at west brom iirc so they wont be too bad this season and loooooool if they get rafa, say hello to a bunch of shit spanish players :lol:

http://www.inthestands.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/Fernando-Torres-Chelsea-v-007.jpg

Don't think they can get worse than this guy

Pristine Condition
4th March '12, 03:23 PM

Torres is there already bro

Edit: Chris got there before me

Danielson
4th March '12, 03:23 PM
Sorry AVB

http://www.ealinggazette.co.uk/sport/qpr-ealing/2012/02/03/chelsea-season-was-derailed-by-qpr-villas-boas-64767-30263903/

you QPR fans really are pathetic, trying to take glory for this? SMH.

Pirate
4th March '12, 03:24 PM
http://www.inthestands.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/Fernando-Torres-Chelsea-v-007.jpg

Don't think they can get worse than this guy

nah he's a good player who's just been shit for a year or so, i mean players who have never and will never be any good

Julio Cesar
4th March '12, 03:26 PM
you QPR fans really are pathetic, trying to take glory for this? SMH.

AVB's words, not mine.

Ari Gold
4th March '12, 03:28 PM
brb guys filling out job application to be next chelsea manager, should get it is i would expect nobody else is applying.

Nigel
4th March '12, 03:34 PM
http://www.uefa.com/MultimediaFiles/Photo/competitions/History/01/50/03/12/1500312_w2.jpg

Inshallah Di Matteo hires Desailly, Wise, Zola and Poyet to sort it out.

GrimmyGrimGrim
4th March '12, 03:34 PM
might aswel sack our next manager now to save time and money

Jstar
4th March '12, 03:37 PM
So Chelsea paid 14m to get him, and from what im hearing it will be around another 18m to lay him off lululululul :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Chelsea <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<,

FoundTheGif
4th March '12, 03:40 PM
Thought he would've/should've lasted the season.

http://hasandrevillasboasbeensackedyet.com/

Hij
4th March '12, 03:43 PM
After the signings he made at Liverpool I'd rather we just kept Di Matteo full time than have Rafa.

Torres, Garcia, Alonso, Reina, Agger, Skrtel, Mascherano, Lucas, Kuyt

Tony Starks
4th March '12, 03:44 PM
30 million he's gonna cost in total :laugh:

Shit club, shit stadium, shit fans, no manager, no history

Cazorla
ITT we mourn the sacking of a great manager

Hij
Anyway lol at Chelsea. Farcical club

Lol at "coming home" posts as well, Jose comes from Portugal lads

Burden Durden

Yeah over a 5 year period probably....bye Van Persie.

chris89
4th March '12, 03:45 PM
So Chelsea paid 14m to get him, and from what im hearing it will be around another 18m to lay him off lululululul :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Chelsea <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<,

He's on £4m a year and signed a 3 year deal, cool maths bro

Tony Starks
4th March '12, 03:47 PM
He's on £4m a year and signed a 3 year deal, cool maths bro

And how much did u pay to buy out his contract at Porto?

datnigganev
4th March '12, 03:48 PM
Jose to chelsea is stupid enough but why the fuck would Ronaldo leave Madrid to join Chelsea? lol!

Hij
4th March '12, 03:50 PM

£13m lmao

Hij
4th March '12, 03:50 PM
Too much player power at Chelsea

datnigganev
4th March '12, 03:51 PM
Rafa would get the best out of Torres at least.

Young Sen
4th March '12, 03:52 PM
Typical Chelski #Scum (http://www.grimeforum.com/forum/misc.php?do=dbtech_usertag_hash&hash=Scum)

Sosa
4th March '12, 03:54 PM
£13m lmao

lol an how much did they pay to cancel ancelottis contract?

Xtra P
4th March '12, 03:55 PM
9 managers in 9 years :dead:

Sosa
4th March '12, 03:56 PM
spending more on there managers then we have spent on transfers LOL

not sure to laugh or be sad

Julio Cesar
4th March '12, 03:56 PM
Jose to chelsea is stupid enough but why the fuck would Ronaldo leave Madrid to join Chelsea? lol!

Big 45
4th March '12, 03:59 PM
Smh it's the players that are the problem not the manager.

NSF
4th March '12, 04:00 PM
Too much player power at Chelsea

Lampard, Cole and Drogba need to go for that to change tbh. Even though he denied doing it when i saw Drogba giving the team talk at half time in the tunnel like he ran the club the other week was cringeworthy, then he came on and flopped cos he was trying too hard it was like he'd had some speed instead of an orange slice during the break.

chris89
4th March '12, 04:05 PM

£13m, your point?

lol @ thinking anyone who mentioned Ronaldo to Chelsea was serious

BIGLEE
4th March '12, 04:05 PM
:dead:

Sosa
4th March '12, 04:08 PM
£13m, your point?

lol @ thinking anyone who mentioned Ronaldo to Chelsea was serious

lol an how much did they pay to cancel ancelottis contract?

9 managers in 9 years :dead:

spending more on there managers then we have spent on transfers LOL

not sure to laugh or be sad

chris89
4th March '12, 04:08 PM
Chelsea
9 managers 8 trophies in 9 years

Arsenal
1 manager 7 trophies 16 years

4th March '12, 04:14 PM
Chelsea

Arsenal
woah

/

ur team is shit and old now tho lulu

Sosa
4th March '12, 04:15 PM
Chelsea

Arsenal

arsenal total - 39

chelsea total - 22

and in them 8 years youve been funded by a sugar daddy, before that you were mid table challengers.

chris89
4th March '12, 04:20 PM
arsenal total - 39

chelsea total - 22

and in them 8 years youve been funded by a sugar daddy, before that you were mid table challengers.

http://i.thisislondon.co.uk/i/pix/2008/02/64a_14_abram_415x275.jpg

Can confirm the money I invest in my club goes towards Ramires' wages

Nigel
4th March '12, 04:27 PM
arsenal total - 39

chelsea total - 22

5th in 2000
6th in 2001
6th in 2002
4th in 2003

Community sheild in 2000
FA Cup in '97 and 2000
Runners up in FA cup 2002
UEFA Cup winners cup 98
UEFA Super Cup 98

Cool mid table :dozey:

Sosa
4th March '12, 04:30 PM
5th in 2000
6th in 2001
6th in 2002
4th in 2003

Community sheild in 2000
FA Cup in '97 and 2000
Runners up in FA cup 2002
UEFA Cup winners cup 98
UEFA Super Cup 98

Cool mid table :dozey:

bragging about competing with the likes of everton LOL

competing in the champions league consistently for past 15 season >>>>>>>>

Danielson
4th March '12, 04:41 PM

Shit club, shit stadium, shit fans, no manager, no history

why are you laughing at the cost of £30mill to a billionaire lol? Going as if me and all the Chelsea fans have to pay out for this.

Shit stadium - we can't just relocate, West London is packed son so sorry it's not a brand new spanking 50k+ seater. It's hardly a shit stadium as it is.

No manager - no shit Sherlock, hardly a permanent problem as a manager will be found eventually.

no history - when was the cut off date to make history? In 50 years time will our title wins be far enough back to be considered history? explain this logic because that line is boring now.

Anyway lol at Chelsea. Farcical club

Lol at "coming home" posts as well, Jose comes from Portugal lads

we don't mean literally, c'mon now.

Hutch
4th March '12, 04:43 PM
competing in the champions league consistently for past 15 season >>>>>>>>

But still never winning it <<<<<

We consistently reach the quarter and semi final but it means nothing without winning it. Arsenal will be in the same position as they are now for a very long time unless they change their policy on signings and money making, being run like a business will not win you trophies.
Also you better hope RvP stays as well otherwise you're fucked.

Danielson
4th March '12, 04:47 PM
But still never winning it <<<<<

We consistently reach the quarter and semi final but it means nothing without winning it. Arsenal will be in the same position as they are now for a very long time unless they change their policy on signings and money making, being run like a business will not win you trophies.
Also you better hope RvP stays as well otherwise you're fucked.

as of 2009, I believe were Chelsea one of the most consistent teams in Europe only topped by Barca and Utd? I remember hearing that somewhere.

Point is, it was nothing to brag about because we still hadn't won the thing.

Nigel
4th March '12, 04:50 PM
Chelseas got a good history tbh. Alot more interesting than most teams.

Jimmy Greaves >>>>>>>>>>>
Terry Venables >>>>>>
Chopper Harris >>>>>
Peter Osgood >>>>
Bonetti >>>>
Fans like Michael Caine, Steve McQueen and Richard Attenbourough watching them play in the 60's.

Then u got the 8-'s when bates took over, shit got political, promotions, religations.

90's with people like Vialli, Guillet, Di Matteo, Zola, Poyet, Mark Hughes, Glenn Hoddle, Desailly, Deschamps, George Weah. All some of the biggest names in football at the time passing through the club.

chris89
4th March '12, 04:51 PM
Danielson I can confirm history was reset this year due to Liverpool winning the Carling Cup

Xtra P
4th March '12, 04:54 PM
arsenal total - 39

chelsea total - 22

tbh

Hij
4th March '12, 04:54 PM
Still laughing . Especially at Torres cool move bro

Hij
4th March '12, 04:55 PM
Chelsea have spent over £30m on managers and over £100m on Torres , Luiz and Vilas-Boas

Makes Andy Carroll look good value. Especially as we will get longer than 8 months out of him

Also lmao at Bruce Buck saying he could be manager for "10 to 15 years " when he joined. Comical

GrimmyGrimGrim
4th March '12, 04:57 PM
why are you laughing tho, Torres went to Chelsea to play champions league football and challenge for trophies and that's what we're doing

Hij
4th March '12, 05:02 PM
why are you laughing tho, Torres went to Chelsea to play champions league football and challenge for trophies and that's what we're doing

He will be playing Europa football next season cuz

He should have joined a proper big club not this farcical team who have to pay to hand out flags to fans to generate atmosphere

chris89
4th March '12, 05:05 PM
Chelsea have spent over £30m on managers and over £100m on Torres , Luiz and Vilas-Boas

Makes Andy Carroll look good value. Especially as we will get longer than 8 months out of him

Nothing will ever make Carroll look good value, apart from maybe Downing

EA
4th March '12, 05:05 PM
AVB would have had a better time at Chelsea if he could have brought in more of the players that he wanted. His work at Porto showed what he can do when he has the players that can play the way he wants them to.

Also lmao at Bruce Buck saying he could be manager for "10 to 15 years " when he joined. Comical

:laugh: that is reaching of the highest order.

Danielson
4th March '12, 05:08 PM
lol the way rival fans are reaching ITT :laugh:

still, lulz will be had in August once we finish in a CL spot and Mourinho comes back.

chris89
4th March '12, 05:10 PM
AVB would have done a better job at Chelsea if he didn't make all the top players hate him with stupid comments

Cazorla
4th March '12, 05:12 PM
We was going to drop out of the top 4 when Vieira left, then when Henry left, then when Fabragas & Nasri left. I'm sure when/if RVP leaves we will be dropping out of the top 4 again.

Hutch
4th March '12, 05:17 PM
AVB would have done a better job at Chelsea if he didn't make all the top players hate him with stupid comments

And if he didn't leave top players on the bench while starting Meireles and Malouda lol.

Plus playing a high line for about 2 months when it clearly didn't work the first time, he made some stupid fucking decisions tbh.

chris89
4th March '12, 05:18 PM
RIP his flemmy throat

judgeyboy
4th March '12, 05:29 PM
Only one thing to say about Chelski.

More money than sense.

Danielson
4th March '12, 05:57 PM
Only one thing to say about Chelski.

More money than sense.

your opinion is void my yute, you don't even know what team you support. Fall back.

V.I.PERSTAR
4th March '12, 06:01 PM
RIP his flemmy throat

will be missed.

Burden Durden
4th March '12, 06:01 PM
your opinion is void my yute, you don't even know what team you support. Fall back.

It has to be said, the way in which you constantly refer to him as 'my yute' is cringeworthy tbh

Danielson
4th March '12, 06:23 PM
It has to be said, the way in which you constantly refer to him as 'my yute' is cringeworthy tbh

as cringeworthy as 'Stay [insert verb]' or your sig or your avi? Just saying.

Burden Durden
4th March '12, 06:40 PM
as cringeworthy as 'Stay [insert verb]' or your sig or your avi? Just saying.

It had to be said. At least you're aware of it now.

Danielson
4th March '12, 06:42 PM
It had to be said. At least you're aware of it now.

thanks bro, I appreciate the feedback.

4th March '12, 07:50 PM
this guys an idiot hows he expected to get anywhere when he sacks the manager every season, u cant buy ur trophys now mate, AVB's an even bigger idiot for leaving porto in the first place

Jiminy Cricket
4th March '12, 07:54 PM

How can things only get better? Look at the good players that you bought, with them it was supposed to get better. Chelsea is just a shit club.

this guys an idiot hows he expected to get anywhere when he sacks the manager every season, u cant buy ur trophys now mate, AVB's an even bigger idiot for leaving porto in the first place

Why even bother going to a club, when its known more for it's hiring and firing than it's football

Grimes
4th March '12, 07:56 PM
the FFP is unenforceable

4th March '12, 07:57 PM
the FFP is unenforceable

nah man just do what man city did n sponsor ur own team for 200 million or whatever it was

Grimes
4th March '12, 08:02 PM
The champions league is nothing without the big teams

Danielson
4th March '12, 08:06 PM
How can things only get better? Look at the good players that you bought, with them it was supposed to get better. Chelsea is just a shit club.

so things are going to get worst for us now yes? lol. Relegation perhaps?

j09
4th March '12, 08:20 PM
i told you all this this moring

Plak
4th March '12, 08:22 PM
AVB good manager in the wrong job.
Only tactician that has ever come to England and won things is Wenger.

Tre
4th March '12, 08:24 PM
Media are saying that Abramovich will be trying to bring Mourinho or Guardiola to Chelsea at the end of the season.
I can see Jose coming back, and Rafa Benitez getting the Real job.

Plak
4th March '12, 08:25 PM
Media are saying that Abramovich will be trying to bring Mourinho or Guardiola to Chelsea at the end of the season.
I can see Jose coming back, and Rafa Benitez getting the Real job.
He just doesn't deserve that job at all.

Tre
4th March '12, 08:27 PM
He just doesn't deserve that job at all.
What makes you say that?

Plak
4th March '12, 08:30 PM
What makes you say that?

His last year at Liverpool and the following 6 months at Inter.
And the fact (no Benitez) that he's been out of work for over a year.

Tre
4th March '12, 08:34 PM
He was generally successful at Liverpool. He made them a force in Europe again. That's what most top clubs want nowadays, ie. CL success.
He is certainly a strong candidate.
I really think Jose is on his way back to Chelsea.
What dya reckon?

Zoffie
4th March '12, 09:02 PM
Zoffie

; ) Long live Mourinho

judgeyboy
4th March '12, 11:19 PM
As I have said before, I don't support a team.

Doesn't mean to say I can't watch, enjoy the sport or have an opinion on it.

"You shouldn't watch or discuss the World Cup Final if you don't support any of the teams." :dead:

http://thefcf.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/RVP-Nooo-600x488.png

chris89
4th March '12, 11:19 PM
; ) Long live Mourinho

woah

UP.
4th March '12, 11:22 PM
Jose will never go back to Chelsea while Abramovich is there.

BIGDON
4th March '12, 11:23 PM
return of the special one

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2008/06/24/article-0-01305F2E00000578-362_468x437.jpg

tactical genius

http://www.boxofficefootball.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/23wp9h5-thumb-180x135.gif

Sosa
4th March '12, 11:24 PM
Jose will never go back to Chelsea while Abramovich is there.

bold statement potato head

UP.
4th March '12, 11:27 PM
bold statement potato head

Not really. :P

Xtra P
4th March '12, 11:39 PM
return of the special onehttp://www.boxofficefootball.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/23wp9h5-thumb-180x135.gif

UP.
4th March '12, 11:42 PM

off topic, but your send for me in your dub was sick lol

PRICK

The Don
5th March '12, 12:10 AM
tactical genius

http://www.boxofficefootball.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/23wp9h5-thumb-180x135.gif
[/spoiler]

gets funnier every time i look at it loofld;lfds

understandable decision tbh

whilst i want continuity with the right person in charge, immediate results really matter, top 4 is more important to us than arsenal

ranieri - proven loser, mourinho - politics, scolari - clueless and unprofessional, hiddink + grant - interim, ancelotti - harsh but i weren't personally that down about it, avb - probably the worst i've seen us play in years, out of the top 4, v curious tactical decisions and obvious tension with the players

they aren't all entirely irrational decisions, and abramovich has done more for our club than most tbh so he can do what he wants - it's worked pretty well till now

Zoffie
5th March '12, 03:02 AM
Okay I just posted this on another site.
This is my 2 pence on the going downs.

I love Chelsea. The whole footballing world can clamor to say haha. I don't give two ships. I truly do not.
It's routine for everyone to gang up on clubs that want to sack their manager, with journalists & fans deciding that the decision makers are classless & trigger happy.

.... the "more time" excuse gets rattled up, talk of impatience. I remember I watched as an observer, on the other side of the fence, as the media etc ran around with the same routine when Manchester City decided to boot out Mark Hughes. It got to the point where they were belittling Roberto Mancini.
He's no better than Mark Hughes, they should have given Mark Hughes "time".. These guys are this, these guys are that. they wanted a fancy foreign name.
Give Mark Hughes money & time.

I always refer to the scenario that unfolded last season with West Ham & West Brom. Gold & Sullivan admitted that they knew that Grant wasn't the right man, wanted to sack him & they believe in retrospect that they should have acted on instinct, but, they were scared of the media & fans pointing the accusatory finger lol.
They literally let the media run their clubs, how pathetic. How many of those guys made a string of successful decisions in order to go from being an orphan to one of the world's richest. West Brom made the unpopular decision, took the dressing down, but, it didn't last long. Whilst West Ham continued to do what was obviously going wrong, West Brom made a change & brought in Hodgson, who has in his last few victories done so well, that Chelsea & Wolves have sacked their managers after results against his side.

The media told Chelsea what a ridiculous decision to sack Scolari mid-season did they not? UPROAR. Who will go back & disagree with the decision now?

Look, I do think it's needed the dressing down etc. etc. You shouldn't sack managers on a whim, but, I cannot lie & say I am not happy that this club isn't afraid to make ugly decisions. I wanted AvB here, it was to my misunderstanding, I did not know that he was a Barcelona fanatic, I didn't know he'd try & implement that style.

I've been vocal about Arsenal & about my hate that they turned away from their direct 442 invincible style, to the Spanish Tiki-Taka style after Barcelona beat them in the Champions League final. they sacrificed their heritage & the brand of football they were beginning to perfect.
I used to watch Arsenal live at every opportunity for that brand of football they created & they gave it up so easily for this Barcelona homogeneity that we see sweeping football.

Look how it has served Arsenal, AvB was fast-forward doing to Chelsea what Wenger has been doing to Arsenal over 7 years. Wenger could very well preside over the longest baron run in Arsenal's history & this is not an attack on Arsenal or a deflecting strategy from what has just happened at Chelsea.
It's what I believe is a caveat for us at Chelsea, we're not Spanish, we do not play spanish football & have their ideals & that is okay.

You look at Juande Ramos trying to build a possession team at Tottenham, what happened? They were in the relegation zone, should they have give Juandé time? Talk of similarities between Boas & Mourinho are so far removed. Mourinho goes to a culture & adapts. Even Benitez created a counter-attacking team at Liverpool with a 4-2-3-1.

Boas is a fanatic of the football that Barcelona created, he ran the rule over a number of Barca B players in an attempt to bring them to Porto & when he came here, he tried to bring some of Cuenca, Tello, Sergi Roberto, Montoya & Thiago here.. Only succeeding with Romeu.
He is in love with what they have done down their at Barca & I also too give it a round of applause, but, that's for Barca. They perfected Tiki-Taka.
It's suited to their climate, it's suited to the players that grow up there, their fans like it.

What he tried to bring to us, wasn't consistent with us, so when Tottenham fans come here & talk about it, yes maybe we have gone through a number of managers, but, do you wish you kept Juandé Ramos? I remember when he was there, the similarities between Juandé & Boas..

Both UEFA/Europa cup winners, supposed to be the new special one, came in & tried to inflict new alien values on the squad, players didn't take too kindly to Juandé there was talk of unrest etc, like with Boas at Chelsea.. The ex club veteran Poyet was asst. manager wasn't he? Talks of Jenas & Huddlestone refusing to follow his orders I remember.
Maybe that set-up just needed time? Or perhaps you made the right decision no matter how ugly & you got a manager that could make decisions consistent with English heritage, this is what we have seen with the National team under Capello.

Now you talk about Guardiola? If he's even approached then bar Abramovich, whoever came up with the idea needs an immediate sacking.
How is he different to Boas, even Brrendan Rodgers. We don't need Barcelona football, we don't want it, the fans they don't want it.
A couple of years back in the Champions League semi-finals what would you see?

The English clubs & Barcelona. Arsenal are likely to get knocked out by Milan & Chelsea by Napoli & everybody is all of a sudden talking about the resurgence of Italian football. No my friends... Not much has changed. They've always had quality, but they wasn't able to handle the direct play we have here in England.

Case in point.. Spurs last season POW! They stuck with their heritage.
When we have Arsenal & Chelsea trying to be mini-Barcelona's & confusing their style of football that's when you see the Italians knocking us out.

Arsenal versus Barcelona, what worked best for Arsenal, it wasn't passing it sideways, it was the directness that worked best as a weapon.
I love that Mourinho understands and LOVES English football & I'm so glad that AvB is now so far removed from Stamford Bridge.

So have your party & have your laughs, like when you were all calling Manchester City a joke for getting rid of Hughes.
Getting it wrong is not nice & we all wanted him to succeed, but, as I said before, I'm proud that he's willing to take the shame & do what's best.
Media bullying into making decisions is weak.

Only one man. It's only one man.

There's a verse in the Bible talking about, watch out for false prophets. Since Mourinho has left he has mooted his return. I see it from other fans, it's what they want least, José Mourinho back at Chelsea, they'd have you believe that he wants Manchester United or Spurs or City lol.
He vowed to return back to Chelsea, when he left & has continued to reassert this position that Stamford Bridge is his home, Chelsea fans are his fans, he talks about his tunnel, his songs. AvB loves Porto. Never said anything otherwise.

José Mourinho loves Chelsea & I knew it, I could smell it coming. I hope it fully transpires & nothing stops it. This could make for one of the most beautiful tales in football. He has had is conquests & knows where he wants to settle down.

Here's hoping it materialises & we have a long fruitful dynasty with José here & opposition fans hating us more like they used to do.

Viva José Mourinho.

MoneyMan
5th March '12, 03:09 AM
Zoffie I agree about the media - in England particularly it seems - seeming to control or motivate the actions of club owners, Woy "finger-sniffing" Mongson got the Liverpool hotseat purely because the tabloids decided in their eternal wisdom he was the undoubted "right man for the job" :dozey:

You ain't getting Jose back though lol.
Heard talk about David Moyes, what you think of that/him?

And i'll be pissed if Benitez goes to you tbh. Still have massive respect for the guy.

UP.
5th March '12, 03:11 AM
That's far to long to read fully, but even from scanning it I can see a lot of it is bullshit.

Shower Posse
5th March '12, 03:11 AM
Fucken hell zoffie

El Asesino
5th March '12, 03:14 AM
Nice, Zoffie, good read. Repped.

Tony Starks
5th March '12, 03:23 AM
I'd be scared if Jose comes back, that would signal Abramovich finally bowing down and letting a manager do his job. If its not him then I can still see you lot going round in the same circles. Stay schemin bros. Europa League is that way>>>>

Hij
5th March '12, 03:34 AM

The time out of work argument is bollocks when the guy is still putting in that work keeping up with game and the different leagues. He's an obsessive.

To be honest if Harry Redknapp has the 5 years we had he would be looked upon as a great and probably knighted.

In fairness though any points for letting me know how Inter are getting on at the minute ?

Shower Posse
5th March '12, 03:59 AM
The time out of work argument is bollocks when the guy is still putting in that work keeping up with game and the different leagues. He's an obsessive.

To be honest if Harry Redknapp has the 5 years we had he would be looked upon as a great and probably knighted.

In fairness though any points for letting me know how Inter are getting on at the minute ?
Not in the top 4 IIRC

kilik
5th March '12, 04:45 AM
Zoffie your a legend.

Will rep when on pc

AJNorthEast
5th March '12, 06:04 AM
Just read this on tribalfootball

Roman Abramovich's appointment and sacking of Andre Villas-Boas at Chelsea has cost a stunning £50 MILLION.

Abramovich is now counting the cost of AVB's managerial reign.

He had to pay £13.3m in compensation to buy out Villas-Boas' contract with Porto. He had already spent more than £10m paying off former boss Carlo Ancelotti and his coaching staff.

But AVB was just 36 weeks into a three-year deal worth £90,000-a-week, pocketing £3.5m for 40 games.
Abramovich will have to fork out a further £11m just to get rid of the Portuguese failure and then shell out more millions to find his replacement (plus backroom staff) which is sure to take the entire 'project' over the £50 million mark.

That plus nando, 100 million down the drain:stunned:

Grimes
5th March '12, 07:14 AM
AVB good manager in the wrong job.
Only tactician that has ever come to England and won things is Wenger.

lol at calling wenger a tactician

Grimes
5th March '12, 07:39 AM
i don't remember you saying that last july @Zoffie (http://www.grimeforum.com/forum/member.php?u=10856)

everyone was saying AVB was a massive risk and you was calling him special

also i don't think its fair to imply that wenger's adoption of barcelona style is responsible for their trophy-less spell instead of their self-imposed financial restrictions such as wage caps and generally selling off players (which barcelona do not do).

AVB naively underestimated how much work he needed to do

NSF
5th March '12, 09:38 AM
Ah shit I've just realised, does this mean we won't get to see Eva Carneiro anymore? :(

FoundTheGif
5th March '12, 10:03 AM
inshallah we continue to see her

quality
5th March '12, 10:06 AM
Was hoping they'd keep this guy around, you always get a little boost when you sack a manager. That said, if they're keeping Di Matteo the job I'm happy enough. Just give it to Terry and Lampard and be done with it, with Ambramovic as head scout.

Zoffie
5th March '12, 10:07 AM
Ah shit I've just realised, does this mean we won't get to see Eva Carneiro anymore? :(

Eva wasn't brought in with Boas, she was at the club before Boas & she's not Portuguese

i don't remember you saying that last july @Zoffie (http://www.grimeforum.com/forum/member.php?u=10856)

everyone was saying AVB was a massive risk and you was calling him special

also i don't think its fair to imply that wenger's adoption of barcelona style is responsible for their trophy-less spell instead of their self-imposed financial restrictions such as wage caps and generally selling off players (which barcelona do not do).

AVB naively underestimated how much work he needed to do

I will say it again next season if we don't have the right manager, it's always so tough to replace the hole left by a great figure.
I thought AvB had the formula to replace José, it's difficult to replace the best. The biggest thing I take from AvB & even Capello is that you want a manager that embraces our football.

As I talked about in that post, Benitez did well to come from Spain & adapt his philosophies to play towards the strengths of English football & Mourinho loves English football.

It's why if the situation comes where, we don't get Mourinho....Then Guardiola & Benitez both say they want the job, I will always choose Benitez. Guardiola's guidance of Cesc since he's been there to be more patient & less direct, just shows how he is a possession manager. AvB has shown how good he is in a country with their principles, I don't doubt he can go to Spain & reign, but, he's not willing to adapt his style.

I wasn't trying to knock Arsenal, I just really believe that we should embrace our football more & try to get back to the invincible mold as an example to try & improve on rather than Barcelona's brand.

I thought I'd get a negative response to that post, it's good that depending on the post, you might get praise, you might get told to fuck off & die.

chris89
5th March '12, 10:09 AM
Jose is favourite on bet365

quality
5th March '12, 10:23 AM
Chelsea's fans and players need to get over Mourinho. They will never have sustained success until they do.

chris89
5th March '12, 10:25 AM
Chelsea's fans and players need to get over Mourinho. They will never have sustained success until they do.

http://pressthepsbutton.files.wordpress.com/2011/04/tn-memes-no-face-of-course-not.jpg

j09
5th March '12, 11:27 AM
the sun r saying benitez, and we all know how right they were last time..

NSF
5th March '12, 12:12 PM
http://pressthepsbutton.files.wordpress.com/2011/04/tn-memes-no-face-of-course-not.jpg

Big 45
5th March '12, 12:33 PM
Mourinho will come back and be given £200million+ to buy a new squad this summer.

5th March '12, 01:23 PM
Zoffie do u not think that abromovich being notorious for sacking managers in the short-term would deter anyone coming in now though

even though they may see it as a challenge, n the money they will get for being sacked 6 months down the line ....

EA
5th March '12, 01:37 PM
Now that AVB is gone, I hope this means Chelsea are going to stop pursuing Hulk.

Mourinho will come back and be given £200million+ to buy a new squad this summer.

Not sure about Mourinho being at the helm but I can very well see Chelsea going on a ridiculous spending spree this summer.

Tony Starks
5th March '12, 02:09 PM
l
Not sure about Mourinho being at the helm but I can very well see Chelsea going on a ridiculous spending spree this summer.
I cant

Jay
5th March '12, 02:12 PM
Don't the financial fair play regulations come in this summer?

EA
5th March '12, 02:21 PM
I cant

Considering that it's Abramovich, I think we should expect it. They were contemplating activating Hulk's buyout clause (£86million) so if they get him in the summer, then 2 or 3 more players, they would have spent at least £200million.

Grimes
5th March '12, 02:21 PM
The first two years of the financial fair play I think clubs are allowed to make a loss

Jay
5th March '12, 02:29 PM
The first two years of the financial fair play I think clubs are allowed to make a loss

Just read up on it, sounds like over the next 3 seasons (this season included) a clubs allowed to make a total loss of 37.5 million max. Don't know where this puts Chelsea atm, but luckily for them the Torres transfer won't be included.

Zoffie
5th March '12, 03:33 PM
Zoffie do u not think that abromovich being notorious for sacking managers in the short-term would deter anyone coming in now though

even though they may see it as a challenge, n the money they will get for being sacked 6 months down the line ....

Yes, but, I think in a good way. We don't need someone that can't deliver instantly. Only people that believe they are good enough need step forward. I cannot see Guardiola at all at Chelsea.

Think about it, why did they go for Cesc, why did they repatriate the likes of Pique etc. Most of their foreign signings haven't worked out, because
Guardiola has grown up in the Barca way, it's the way he wants his team to play football & it's difficult to teach to non La Masia grads.
He admitted that's why the capture of people like Cesc was so important, so if he struggles impressing it on individual players, how does he do that on a whole team?

It will certainly take time? Will he be afforded that at Chelsea? Guardiola got rid of Eto'o, Deco & Ronaldnho when he came in, he is not one to rock up & demand signings. He is perfect for Arsenal, he will work on what Wenger has already built there, if it materialises I think they are a match, although I cannot say whether he will bring glory.

I do truly believe that, that style can hinder Premier League clubs. Brendan Rodgers shows that it's possible & with better attackers they could beat more teams, but, you also have to remember the history of Swansea, they played the 4-3-3 before & supported his values. Leon Britton was there for instance way before Rodgers & the type of midfielder Wales seem to produce looking at Allen & Ramsey might be more tailored to possession football.

Brendan Rodgers failed to implement what he has done now at Reading & Watford, because those clubs were not consistent with his philosophy.
Guardiola could fail exactly the same way AvB did, because the fans do not want to see that football. If Arsenal fans like to see that brand of football & rather than play it fast, play it slow but, control the game then it can work beautifully.

I truly believe the only man for Chelsea is José Mourinho.
If not him then Dortmund manager Klopp can come in & make good of our youth, but, in that scenario, we may again struggle to compete.

Just read up on it, sounds like over the next 3 seasons (this season included) a clubs allowed to make a total loss of 37.5 million max. Don't know where this puts Chelsea atm, but luckily for them the Torres transfer won't be included.

That does not sound correct unless it's changed.
I read it about a year ago, so my memory isn't the best on it, but, I remember it being looser than that.

What is significant is the get out clause at the back of the document, if a team doesn't meet the criteria but they can show great effort in putting a structure together that shows they are trying to reduce expenditure it can get wavered.

Where they are going to get tough is when people are cavalier about it. You have to understand that this FFP is really UEFA's answer to a salary cap. That's what they are targeting, wages.
It's against EU law to cap salaries & they don't have the sovereignty to overrule it.

Securing additional revenue streams, taking down the wage bill & plans for a new stadium will do Chelsea well. Expenditure on the academy or infrastructure is not taken into account, they actually like that, which also puts Chelsea into a good position.

Ari Gold
5th March '12, 03:50 PM
bad news guys, minutes before the scheduled press conference, i can confirm i have been sacked as the new chelsea manager.

Hij
5th March '12, 03:53 PM
Just give it to Terry and Lampard and be done with it, with Ambramovic as head scout.
R/s

bad news guys, minutes before the scheduled press conference, i can confirm i have been sacked as the new chelsea manager.
What the press conference to announce you as manager? :laugh:

Ari Gold
5th March '12, 04:07 PM
yeah, i got all dressed up and everything

chris89
5th March '12, 04:08 PM
sorry Ari Gold we don't hire tottenham fans

quality
5th March '12, 04:10 PM
sorry Ari Gold we don't hire tottenham fans

Hai

http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Sport/Pix/pictures/2009/2/9/1234199894089/Glenn-Hoddle-004.jpg

chris89
5th March '12, 04:13 PM
Hai

http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Sport/Pix/pictures/2009/2/9/1234199894089/Glenn-Hoddle-004.jpg
lul

Ari Gold
5th March '12, 04:16 PM
its ok, i was only gona run the club into the ground anyway, implement a no scoring policy, spend 50mil on some useless cunt of a striker, put in place my club 29-40 programme, finish outside the top 6 and take chelsea to the prestigious europa league. wait what? someones only gone and already done that? pissed

BIGDON
5th March '12, 04:21 PM
http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7186/6955947469_4b3e1dd8c6_o.gif

https://p.twimg.com/AnNOCc8CIAAVRTF.jpg:large

Ari Gold
5th March '12, 04:24 PM
the way your main cuss you always seem to draw for is that i am a tottenham fan, loooool. i hate chelsea and city more than i hate tottenham. a lot more. how are you insulting or bothering me at all? so weak loool

we having the worst season at arsenal iv seen in my entire life... and we still shitting on chelsea as always. 5 - 3 at stamford bridge are you mad bro? john terry on all 4s praying to rvp are you mad bro? no manager? no points? no goals bro? are you mad? players old enough to be the last managers uncle are you mwaaaaaaaaad bro? chelsea lulululul mourinho coming back yeah ahahahahahahahaha from real madrid to CHELSEA LOOOOOOOL you lot are in fucking lala land mate his time at chelsea is that dirty fucking skid mark he can never wash off his cv. what kind of cunt is really gona go chelsea now. next season u lot are gona mcarthy or hodgson or some shit looooooool

guess what?

http://www.grimeforum.com/forum/customavatars/avatar1348_20.gif

Tony Starks
5th March '12, 04:34 PM
5* :laugh:

Ari Gold
5th March '12, 04:42 PM
wernt blackburn the first team to get bought out by foreign owners and try buy their way into the top flight? look at them now. chelsea take note LOL

Danielson
5th March '12, 04:45 PM
Mourinho coming back to us would be full circle.

The cycle of players he first had are now phasing out and he, once again, has to go on a spending spree to resurge the team and start his and Chelsea's dominance of the Premiership.

My gut instinct is that Mourinho will come back this summer and that's not just me hoping, I truly believe that.

Hij
5th March '12, 05:14 PM
I love how we're even below Chelsea yet even I'm enjoying this farce.

Ari Gold
5th March '12, 05:25 PM
at least liverpool is a real team with real achievements and an illustrious history. you got SOMETHING to be proud of even if you aint doing well right now.

chelsea literally their only selling point is 'we have been shit since our club was founded but when our new owners came we sacked everyone and purchased a world class squad who did really well for a couple of years, oh and lampard used to be good'

what the fuck is that. get the fuck outta here man chelsea smh. you disgust me. i spit on your badge. hang your heads in shame. scum.

Danielson
5th March '12, 05:31 PM
http://troll.me/images/hitlar/jew-mad.jpg

Zoffie
5th March '12, 05:42 PM
lol.. It's funny to see opposition fans passionately hate Chelsea. Why are you mad? lol
Liverpool fans I understand as we took Torres off of them.

Sometimes you have to ask yourself, if we have no history, waste our money, & are no good etc.. why are you so upset with us.
Maybe you need to think about it

Cazorla
5th March '12, 05:50 PM
lol.. It's funny to see opposition fans passionately hate Chelsea. Why are you mad? lol
Liverpool fans I understand as we took Torres off of them.

Sometimes you have to ask yourself, if we have no history, waste our money, & are no good etc.. why are you so upset with us.
Maybe you need to think about it

I hate them because Abramovich coming along and buying all these players and trophies coincided with Arsenal's recent lack of success (Chelsea's first trophy under Abramovich was in 2005, Arsenal's last trophy was in 2005) . I strongly believe if he didn't buy Chelsea, Arsenal would have more trophies right now.

I don't bang on about it every post though like Ari Gold and my hate for Tottenham is far stronger. I don't understand how any Arsenal fan can have more hate for Chelsea than Tottenham. I actually used to like Chelsea, Zola & Desailly are up there with my favourite all time players.

Zoffie
5th March '12, 05:54 PM
I hate them because Abramovich coming along and buying all these players and trophies coincided with Arsenal's recent lack of success (Chelsea's first trophy under Abramovich was in 2005, Arsenal's last trophy was in 2005) . I strongly believe if he didn't buy Chelsea, Arsenal would have more trophies right now.

I don't bang on about it every post though like Ari Gold and my hate for Tottenham is far stronger. I don't understand how any Arsenal fan can have more hate for Chelsea than Tottenham. I actually used to like Chelsea, Zola & Desailly are up there with my favourite all time players.

Wow. That is the realest post. Saying it how it is. repped.

judgeyboy
5th March '12, 06:15 PM
I'll be yelling out money over everything, money on my mind, Tell em’ I apologize it happened over time.

Pirate
5th March '12, 06:25 PM
I don't even hate Chelsea, I'm pretty sure they're the only team to have had more managers than us in the last 10 years :laugh:

But if the players hate Di Matteo even more than they hated AVB then it'll be a rough end to the season

Zoffie
5th March '12, 06:28 PM
What team do you support pirate & what have they won in that time period?

j09
5th March '12, 06:36 PM
I don't even hate Chelsea, I'm pretty sure they're the only team to have had more managers than us in the last 10 years :laugh:

But if the players hate Di Matteo even more than they hated AVB then it'll be a rough end to the season

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2012/03/05/article-2110452-12099D01000005DC-179_306x423.jpg

looks like pure hate to me

(and that pics from training this morning)

Pirate
5th March '12, 06:42 PM
What team do you support pirate & what have they won in that time period?

Big up our Intertoto Cup and Championship title :laugh: Newcastle have been an absolute joke since Sir Bobby was sacked up until Hughton took charge tbh

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2012/03/05/article-2110452-12099D01000005DC-179_306x423.jpg

looks like pure hate to me

According to the Sun (a quality newspaper Hij eazyNah MoneyMan) Lampard and the others hate him

Zoffie
5th March '12, 06:49 PM
Oh..Ok.. I can't hate on that. Sir Bobby Robson is my favourite manager after Mourinho. My admiration for him started purely for that Newcastle team he built, I thought you all played kriss football & as I've learned more, I just found out about what a legend he is.

Ari Gold
5th March '12, 06:55 PM
ehh the main reason i hate them is that they are the blueprint for the formula to success that has ruined football. i fucking LOVE seeing them in a state of shambles. plus every chelsea fan i know is SUCH a cunt. one of my cousins is a chelsea fan i swear he is the biggest little shit going.

that hatred i have for tottenham is different, tottenham are our local rivals and i just love hating them. if i wasnt a gooner though why would i hate them? its a team rivalry hatred.

as a human being, it doesnt matter what team i supported chelsea are just puuuuuuuuure scum. i literally cant understand how anyone could be proud to be a supporter of a club that. city as well. i really dont know how city fans could actually be proud of their club. surely deep deep down they know it aint fair and it aint right and it aint a real competition and they havnt really earned anything.

and for the record, not every post is about chelsea, i aint even mad at them like that, they pose no threat or create any problems anymore. im just posting in a thread, on topic.

Julio Cesar
5th March '12, 07:04 PM
ehh the main reason i hate them is that they are the blueprint for the formula to success that has ruined football. i fucking LOVE seeing them in a state of shambles. plus every chelsea fan i know is SUCH a cunt. one of my cousins is a chelsea fan i swear he is the biggest little shit going.

that hatred i have for tottenham is different, tottenham are our local rivals and i just love hating them. if i wasnt a gooner though why would i hate them? its a team rivalry hatred.

as a human being, it doesnt matter what team i supported chelsea are just puuuuuuuuure scum. i literally cant understand how anyone could be proud to be a supporter of a club that. city as well. i really dont know how city fans could actually be proud of their club. surely deep deep down they know it aint fair and it aint right and it aint a real competition and they havnt really earned anything.

and for the record, not every post is about chelsea, i aint even mad at them like that, they pose no threat or create any problems anymore. im just posting in a thread, on topic.

Top post.

Ari Gold
5th March '12, 07:07 PM
b'leee dat

Zoffie
5th March '12, 07:13 PM
No, it's just the tone emanating from your post.
I am so proud to support Chelsea, there's not been a moment where I wished I supported another club.

I don't think football should be about attaching yourself to a successful club. I wouldn't like to have the world you want.
Most fans support Chelsea, or Arsenal or Manchester United now, seeing them successful & expecting them to stay successful.
If they don't, then it's not fair :( This is not what I signed up for.

That's not the attitude that I respect tbh.

I look at Madrid & Barcelona, they have a much richer history than any other Spanish clubs, so that means it's okay to have no competition & for them to be so much better than everyone else? It's not healthy.

Ari Gold
5th March '12, 07:25 PM
i cant even comprehend what you are saying tbh? i dont understand what you think i want? the world i want is where teams compete fairly and the winners of the league are not governed by whoever has the richest owner that season. if you cannot see that the formula chelsea and city are using has ruined football i dont even know what premier league youv been watching the past 6 or 7 years? maybe your blinded by love of your club, but answer me this honestly: have chelsea ever really earned the talent or trophies they have had in recent years? or did abs just turn up and pay for success?

i dont support arsenal because they are successful lol, i support them cos im a north londoner born and bread islington OG. standard im proud of all our achievements over the years and no matter how bad things get i will love this club. if some cunt turns up, buys us out, fires everyone, discards everything we stand for and puts together a billion pound super team of mercenaries who win the league with ease... boy, what is there to really be proud of?

Ari Gold
5th March '12, 07:38 PM
look at this club man, they aint even giving managers a whole season anymore. no class, no soul.

Tony Starks
5th March '12, 07:44 PM
look at this club man, they aint even giving managers a whole season anymore. no class, no soul.

Zoffie
5th March '12, 07:54 PM
i cant even comprehend what you are saying tbh? i dont understand what you think i want? the world i want is where teams compete fairly and the winners of the league are not governed by whoever has the richest owner that season. if you cannot see that the formula chelsea and city are using has ruined football i dont even know what premier league youv been watching the past 6 or 7 years? maybe your blinded by love of your club, but answer me this honestly: have chelsea ever really earned the talent or trophies they have had in recent years? or did abs just turn up and pay for success?

i dont support arsenal because they are successful lol, i support them cos im a north londoner born and bread islington OG. standard im proud of all our achievements over the years and no matter how bad things get i will love this club. if some cunt turns up, buys us out, fires everyone, discards everything we stand for and puts together a billion pound super team of mercenaries who win the league with ease... boy, what is there to really be proud of?

Look at the league tables through history, there's always been a strong correlation between the richest clubs & league standings.

Team full of mercenaries you say for Chelsea. How many players have left Chelsea to earn a better package? Adébayor, Nasri, Ashley Cole, you accuse the players of leaving you for money so you must target the mercenaries correct?

What I am saying is that no one deserves a place at the top of football, regardless what has happened in the past. this is not an accumulative league. The points tally starts again every season.

What is there to be proud of?? Hmmm. Good question.
I've seen fans being proud of "net spend" recently.
I've seen fans being proud of the balance sheet.
I'm witnessing fans/managers being proud of remaining in the qualifying for the Champions League, saying it's almost like a trophy.

When Arsenal get Wenger & Henry & you secure these people that represent your club.. well. You're proud of that right?

You're proud to see your club set new records.
Actually win things.

You're proud that you don't have to hold on to memories & think of yesterday, because you are witnessing your club writing history right before your eyes.

You're proud cause you have seen Moratti at Inter Milan spend, spend & spend again trying to win something & fail, for so long.

You've seen Madrid splash, splash & splash again & still not be able to compete. What is it that everyone has said about Chelsea..
Money cannot buy you success? That's what people used to say.
Money can't buy you success or history...

Well go ahead & look at the record books.

As much as you may find it unfair that Roman has a great amount of money and we managed to get him.

Maybe it's unfair that Mourinho is a much better manager than everyone else as well, maybe it's unfair that we had a better manager as well.

Maybe it's unfair that Rooney was born in Liverpool.
Blackpool should be fuming, why wasn't he born near them?

You cannot be angry at circumstance. You play the hand your dealt & the reason why Barcelona get so much plaudits.
lol. It's not because of their balance sheet, but, they are producing a quality of player that belong to that area & they're not scared of money, because of the way they're set up, they have their own philosophy & it's working for them. So much so that teams wanna copy em.

Maybe you're angry that Arsenal are not more like that. I dunno

Danielson
5th March '12, 07:55 PM

so why have United won the most titles (4) since Arsenal last won the league in 03/04 and you don't moan about their billionaire owners? Or do they have to be billionaire owners who can't handle finances or care about a club?

United, behind the scenes, are in tatters and their owners are a joke (Utd fans who wear and support the green and gold/yellow movement will agree) but no one goes on about them and yet they're the most successful club in the Prem since Chelsea had been taken over.

Why the hate towards Chelsea? Out of the 7 titles up for grabs since 03/04 season - Chelsea have won 3 and United 4 - a great a accomplishment by us and something Arsenal will never do under Wenger again but why don't you moan about the Glazers? Yet you'll moan about Citeh and Chelsea?

Serious reply please.

yeah mate you laugh at that and I'll catch lulz from:

your pathetic attempt to stay in the CL tomorrow
you not sacking Wenger - take a page out of our book
your trophy drought

GrimmyGrimGrim
5th March '12, 07:57 PM
Arsenal circle jerk in this thread is pathetic lol

never even seen Ari Gold post about football before, and you thought Avram Grant was still at West Ham? Do you even know any of Arsenals players mate?

all this talk about bad fans is a non starter when Arsenal fans on here change their mind about Wenger week in week out

we know why you're mad though, you haven't seen a trophy since Zola was in a blue shirt

Danielson
5th March '12, 07:59 PM

never even seen Ari Gold post about football before, and you thought Avram Grant was still at West Ham? Do you even know any of Arsenals players mate?

all this talk about bad fans is a non starter when Arsenal fans on here change their mind about Wenger week in week out

we know why you're mad though, you haven't seen a trophy since Zola was in a blue shirt

Shanger
5th March '12, 08:12 PM

welcome to grimeforum

Grimes
5th March '12, 08:18 PM
The Guardiola administration got rid of ronaldinho , deco and eto and that is what AVB should of looked to do

Rafa got rid of Michael Owen and Danny Murphy

Pirate
5th March '12, 08:29 PM
IF Villas Boas was brought in to move on the older core of the team (Cech, Terry, Lampard, Drogba etc) and rebuild a team (with the likes of Cahill, Luiz, McEachran and Sturridge) WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY would Abramovich sack him now? I think either the pundits are all wrong (likely) or Abramovich wants transition and success simultaneously (probably impossible to achieve)

Grimes
5th March '12, 08:30 PM
not impossible

FoundTheGif
5th March '12, 08:33 PM
IF Villas Boas was brought in to move on the older core of the team (Cech, Terry, Lampard, Drogba etc) and rebuild a team (with the likes of Cahill, Luiz, McEachran and Sturridge) WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY would Abramovich sack him now? I think either the pundits are all wrong (likely) or Abramovich wants transition and success simultaneously (probably impossible to achieve)

Fergie has it down to a t tbh

Danielson
5th March '12, 08:34 PM
JamieQpr

:laugh: I can confirm I am not mad at all, I don't support a club going back in to the Championship come May. How's QPR doing?

Hope negging me boosted your self-esteem and made yourself feel better about your shitty club and the fact that you have no place in this conversation of Prem titles, loyal owners and all-round top-tier league consistency.

We debate £50mil spent on a striker who has flopped - you debate £80k spent on Barton each and every week and how you'll afford that next season with npower badges on your sleeves.

Nice.

Zoffie
5th March '12, 08:36 PM
He outlined in his 1st presser, he was here to create a good footballing side, whilst remaining competitive. He said that the club must win things & that it cannot be delayed & he expected to win trophies & he had a plan for all 4.

What he was building was flawed. He wanted to build a team to entertain & at the same time said English fans don't seem to appreciate possession & holding control of the ball, that they want more hustle & bustle. So he wasn't building something to entertain us then & he wasn't winning as he said he would.

He came out & he promised what he couldn't deliver. None of what he was trying was working, he even said that he has to question himself because what he asked the players to do, they did & it didn't work.. He said it repeatedly.

Maybe in Spain for him.. Maybe in Spain.

Pirate
5th March '12, 08:37 PM
not impossible

well obviously not, but considering Chelsea's circumstances, it would be almost impossible for them to consistently blood young players and phase out the older ones whilst simultaneously winning trophies

Grimes
5th March '12, 08:44 PM
well obviously not, but considering Chelsea's circumstances, it would be almost impossible for them to consistently blood young players and phase out the older ones whilst simultaneously winning trophies

winning trophies would be difficult and perhaps

but remaining competitive (staying in the top 4) and transitioning is possible.

AVB got sacked because his team was no longer competitive

Danielson
5th March '12, 08:51 PM
finally, someone who gets it.

chris89
5th March '12, 08:57 PM

we'd have been happy with avb if we had a good cl chance, didn't have a fucking replay against a championship side in the fa cup, had actually won a big game this season (bar city) and weren't now looking behind us in the league.

oh and we should have done better in the carling cup, we lost to liverpool ffs they are even worse than us

Cazorla
5th March '12, 09:00 PM
you haven't seen a trophy since Zola was in a blue shirt

Were Cagliari playing in blue shirts in 2004 and 2005. Cool knowledge of when a legend left your club.

Julio Cesar
5th March '12, 09:03 PM
JamieQpr

:laugh: I can confirm I am not mad at all, I don't support a club going back in to the Championship come May. How's QPR doing?

Hope negging me boosted your self-esteem and made yourself feel better about your shitty club and the fact that you have no place in this conversation of Prem titles, loyal owners and all-round top-tier league consistency.

We debate £50mil spent on a striker who has flopped - you debate £80k spent on Barton each and every week and how you'll afford that next season with npower badges on your sleeves.

Nice.
A simple 'yes I am mad' would have sufficed.

My club >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Go watch your team before trying to mug off QPR please mate.

Xtra P
5th March '12, 09:05 PM

Wenger has done this for years, although we aint been winning shit, we've managed to stay competitive(stay in the top 4) while phasing out old players and brining in new unknown players.

For that I rate Le prof, its just hard to take when you witness team constantly capitulate at around the same time every season, its also frustrating to see blatantly poor players (Denilson) get given chance after chance.

Tony Starks
5th March '12, 09:09 PM
All this talk of not staying competitive wasnt his fault really. The senior players at the club had huge sway over the team morale, they felt threatened and didnt wanna play for the manager.

I remember a goal you lot scored in your bad patch (was a bad patch then, its just your general form now lul) when the players ran over to the manager and chelsea fans on here were saying its a good sign and i got disregarded when i pointed out it was mainly the spanish/portuguese speakers that went over initially. Terry, Cole, Drogba, Lampard etc, the former spine of the team let him down tbh and they're the reason he's out of a job

Hij
5th March '12, 09:11 PM
English football is too short termism. Fact.

You ushered in the guy to do something akin to Guardiola, then couldn't be bothered to back him against the older players?

Danielson
5th March '12, 09:16 PM
A simple 'yes I am mad' would have sufficed.

My club >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Go watch your team before trying to mug off QPR please mate.

lolwut? I see you tried this in another post too. Stop reaching.

FoundTheGif
5th March '12, 09:18 PM
All this talk of not staying competitive wasnt his fault really. The senior players at the club had huge sway over the team morale, they felt threatened and didnt wanna play for the manager.

I remember a goal you lot scored in your bad patch (was a bad patch then, its just your general form now lul) when the players ran over to the manager and chelsea fans on here were saying its a good sign and i got disregarded when i pointed out it was mainly the spanish/portuguese speakers that went over initially. Terry, Cole, Drogba, Lampard etc, the former spine of the team let him down tbh and they're the reason he's out of a job

real spit, too much player power. I reckon this is because of having so many managers tbh. SMH don't hear anything of the sort going on with Fergie, or Wenger tbh

Julio Cesar
5th March '12, 09:22 PM

It's quite self-explanatory.

chris89
5th March '12, 09:23 PM

he's run out of things to say mate he started trying this on me too

Julio Cesar
5th March '12, 09:25 PM

he's run out of things to say mate he started trying this on me too

Its true though. If you dont watch your team and watch them on a stream whilst singing carefree in your living room please dont chat shit to me Danielson

Run out of things to say? Good one. Mackem stays mad.

Lads if you'd like this convo please make another thread, write on my wall or pm me. You're disrupting a perfectly reasonable convo about AVB being sacked due to player power.

Hij
5th March '12, 09:28 PM
But this is what I'm saying, if AVB "deserves" to be sacked, then so does Kenny. But I'm sure Kenny will be given at least a couple more seasons, to allow him to mould the team more to how he sees it being. The only positive thing is that for once at our club everyone seems to be on the same page and the desire is there to give him time- and the Carling Cup albeit a 'small' trophy can only have helped.

Is DM'o really gonna do much more than Vilas Boas? Does Abrambovich fold for the likes of Terry and Lampard when they shout or what? Tony Starks also raises another good point.

Danielson
5th March '12, 09:29 PM
Its true though. If you dont watch your team and watch them on a stream whilst singing carefree in your living room please dont chat shit to me @Danielson (http://www.grimeforum.com/forum/member.php?u=7502)

Run out of things to say? Good one. Mackem stays mad.

Lads if you'd like this convo please make another thread, write on my wall or pm me. You're disrupting a perfectly reasonable convo about AVB being sacked due to player power.

:laugh: I don't watch my team on a stream it's a straight Sky Sports ting if I can't be there. I don't have time to sit on my mac watching a stream moaning about how it keeps cutting out and repping those that post a new one up.

I've been to 4 home games this season which, considering my schedule and my geographical location, is not bad. Do I wish I could attend more? Sure, but best believe my True Blue membership has points on it son ttkk.

Like I said, stop reaching.

chris89
5th March '12, 09:33 PM
football has been forced on jamie through his family and it's obvious his hate is exagerrated for effect

Julio Cesar
5th March '12, 09:34 PM
football has been forced on jamie through his family and it's obvious his hate is exagerrated for effect

100% not. Everything I've said on here has been my opinion and anything I've said on here I'd say irl. You know when your drawing for the famliy card your arguments weak :laugh:

Please stop disrupting the thread though you can write on my wall if you have an issue you would like to discuss.

chris89
5th March '12, 09:36 PM
100% not. Everything I've said on here has been my opinion and anything I've said on here I'd say irl. You know when your drawing for the famliy card your arguments weak :laugh:

Please stop disrupting the thread though you can write on my wall if you have an issue you would like to discuss.

you said you weren't watching England cos Chelsea players were involved but continued to avidly discuss the match :laugh: do me a favour mate, you don't hate us, uncle Dave does

Tony Starks
5th March '12, 09:37 PM
Its Abramovich's fault for bringing him in, the only thing he proved at Porto was that he could get a side playing and keep them consistent. It was never gonna work and I'm surprised it wasnt flagged up that much from the start by fans or the media. I guess now the media and pundits are gonna come out claiming they predicted it to go wrong but I remember everyone being carried away with this new Mourinho hype

But even Mourinho was just given the one task of building and he built well like any good manager with access to billions would. FFS even when he left Avram Grant led them to a CL final off the strength of that squad. AVB was given the task of destroying and rebuilding and not just any old side but a side of established players with some older than him, richer than him and more experienced in football than him, they originally knew him as Mourinhos sideman in the first place! Its laughable when you think about it now tbh. Abramovich didnt wanna look at that he was moving like a spoilt rich kid that wanted the newest toy in the store everyones talking about only to find out theres no space for it in his room and he chucked it away like it was the toys fault.

Hij
5th March '12, 09:39 PM
AVB was given the task of destroying and rebuilding and not just any old side but a side of established players with some older than him, richer than him and more experienced in football than him, they originally knew him as Mourinhos sideman in the first place! Its laughable when you think about it now tbh. Abramovich didnt wanna look at that he was moving like a spoilt rich kid that wanted the newest toy in the store everyones talking about only to find out theres no space for it in his room and he chucked it away like it was the toys fault.

It actually is :laugh:

Julio Cesar
5th March '12, 09:40 PM
you said you weren't watching England cos Chelsea players were involved but continued to avidly discuss the match :laugh: do me a favour mate, you don't hate us, uncle Dave does

Avidly discuss the match? I discussed the 20 mins I watched :laugh: If you read other posts you'd know that me not being a hypocrite and cheering on chelsea players despite me hating them every other match is not the only reason I dont support England. How would you know who I or my family hate irl? You talk so much shit :laugh: You can take my posts as true or not, I dont really care. If you dont want to read my posts the ignore list is there to be used. You seem to be talking from experience regarding parents forcing things on their kids. Did your dad force something on/in you when you were younger?

chris89
5th March '12, 09:43 PM
Avidly discuss the match? I discussed the 20 mins I watched :laugh: If you read other posts you'd know that me not being a hypocrite and cheering on chelsea players despite me hating them every other match is not the only reason I dont support England. How would you know who I or my family hate irl? You talk so much shit :laugh: You can take my posts as true or not, I dont really care. If you dont want to read my posts the ignore list is there to be used. You seem to be talking from experience regarding parents forcing things on their kids. Did your dad force something on/in you when you were younger?

Dw bro I'll buy you a Chelsea top for your 17th bday, you can wear it, kiss the badge and then when Uncle Dave walks in you can rip it off in disgust and set it alight on your bunk bed.

Danielson
5th March '12, 09:51 PM
lol @ bunk bed.

Julio Cesar
5th March '12, 09:52 PM
Dw bro I'll buy you a Chelsea top for your 17th bday, you can wear it, kiss the badge and then when Uncle Dave walks in you can rip it off in disgust and set it alight on your bunk bed.

Stick your chelsea top, dont worry mate for your next birthday I'll give you a ticket stub so you know what it's like to go to a match, then when your dad comes in he can force something into you like he did when you was young.

Danielson
5th March '12, 09:55 PM
where was AVB's task written or set in stone? Who said he was there to destroy and rebuild the squad?

If this was the case, surely we would have had a spending spree in the summer and January. I think just because some of our players are ageing other pundits ITT and IRL just assumed that AVB's job would be to phase them out when, in reality, any manager in that situation was going to have to do that.

In all honesty, I believe AVB's job was still Abramovich's main aim: to win playing attractive football. AVB never managed wins nor attractive football.

Unfortunately, this isn't reality and you have to win "ugly" from time to time.

chris89
5th March '12, 09:58 PM
Stick your chelsea top, dont worry mate for your next birthday I'll give you a ticket stub so you know what it's like to go to a match, then when your dad comes in he can force something into you like he did when you was young.

You go to 40+ games a season and still have a shocking knowledge of football lol

Grimes
5th March '12, 09:59 PM
where was AVB's task written or set in stone? Who said he was there to destroy and rebuild the squad?

If this was the case, surely we would have had a spending spree in the summer and January. I think just because some of our players are ageing other pundits ITT and IRL just assumed that AVB's job would be to phase them out when, in reality, any manager in that situation was going to have to do that.

In all honesty, I believe AVB's job was still Abramovich's main aim: to win playing attractive football. AVB never managed wins nor attractive football.

Unfortunately, this isn't reality and you have to win "ugly" from time to time.

phasing out players was key to playing the football roman wanted

AVB got sacked because he simply didn't have the personnel to carry out his playing style

Julio Cesar
5th March '12, 10:01 PM
You go to 40+ games a season and still have a shocking knowledge of football lol
Coming from you :laugh:

My football knowledge is up to scratch. People see the game differently and have different opinions on different players. If you cant understand that then you have a shocking knowledge of football.

/

On topic though, the only manager that would suit Chelsea atm is Mourinho. I hate to say it but I think they'd do well if he went back, I cant see any other manager getting them out of the situation their in atm.

Di Matteo for the permenant job :laugh:

Grimes
5th March '12, 10:01 PM
Kenny's situation and AVB's situation is slightly different

1st, Kenny won us a trophy
2nd AVB took on a team that finished 2nd, Dalglish did not