PDA

View Full Version : post workout nutrition myth

Flšk
1st March '12, 12:15 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fqSNOKL5ZkA&feature=player_embedded#!

thoughts?

Tommy
1st March '12, 12:34 PM
Haven't watched the video, because it looks boring. The lad looks annoying also.

As long as you're getting the nutrients in the day, within your calorics needs and macros (If you bother), when you have meals shouldn't matter that much. Obviously, if you have a huge meal, go to sleep, wake up and have another huge meal, then the idea of '24 hours' is slightly warped and that's not great. Personally, I eat when I get home from the gym because it's a) the easiest time to remember and b) I'm always hungry. My body is telling me it wants me to eat.

EDIT: inb4broscience. Which it may well be. Just sayin'.

Flšk
1st March '12, 12:41 PM
Haven't watched the video, because it looks boring. The lad looks annoying also.

As long as you're getting the nutrients in the day, within your calorics needs and macros (If you bother), when you have meals shouldn't matter that much. Obviously, if you have a huge meal, go to sleep, wake up and have another huge meal, then the idea of '24 hours' is slightly warped and that's not great. Personally, I eat when I get home from the gym because it's a) the easiest time to remember and b) I'm always hungry. My body is telling me it wants me to eat.

EDIT: inb4broscience. Which it may well be. Just sayin'.

yeah that's what he basically said aslong as you eat within 24 hours it's fine and the eating 'window' thing is pretty much false. he also talked about some other things

C.
1st March '12, 12:41 PM
lol he may have qualifications and shit, he may not. but look at him lol trynna give advice my man all soft & out of shape, cant take people like that seriously

not even gonna bother picking his points out lul

Tommy
1st March '12, 12:47 PM
yeah that's what he basically said aslong as you eat within 24 hours it's fine and the eating 'window' thing is pretty much false. he also talked about some other things

Might watch it later then. But as C. says (Fuck name changes, can't work out who anybody is anymore) , I often find it difficult to take advice from somebody who probably couldn't bench a pencil.

C.
1st March '12, 12:49 PM
certified Tommy i didnt think itd be too hard to work out lol:dead::dozey:

Flšk
1st March '12, 01:09 PM
lol he may have qualifications and shit, he may not. but look at him lol trynna give advice my man all soft & out of shape, cant take people like that seriously

not even gonna bother picking his points out lul

aren't you a personal trainer?

Tommy
1st March '12, 01:14 PM
certified Tommy i didnt think itd be too hard to work out lol:dead::dozey:

I used to work it out from the post count. What was wrong with Certified?

C.
1st March '12, 01:33 PM
Flšk yes, why? tbf always no1 is ever right in this industry, so its good to have different views I have my own ways as does veryone else

Tommy lol change is good brah

judgeyboy
1st March '12, 06:27 PM
Watched the whole vid.

I dunno about all the Science shit, and ofc the companies are gonna keep telling you how important pre and/or post workout shakes are that's obvious.

But for people like me having a shake after gym means I can go do what ever instead of rushing to get/make food. Plus I wanna gain weight so the extra carbs with less effort helps.
It's personal preference as long as you eat fairly well, I guess it don't really matter too much about times.

For me it's just ... EAT EAT EAT.

slu-wasteguy
2nd March '12, 02:15 AM
zooby Shanger Will Magnus Meyer Lansky Prophet Dan slevez

Meyer Lansky
2nd March '12, 03:00 PM
some good information, also some very obvious information. Nothing groundbreaking. he came across very bitter and annoying towards the end lol

Shanger
2nd March '12, 03:53 PM
fuck ian mccarthy

#teamhodgetwins

Burden Durden
2nd March '12, 04:58 PM
fuck ian mccarthy

#teamhodgetwins

Fuck deadlifts

Meyer Lansky
2nd March '12, 05:22 PM
Just watched a few more of his vids, hes obviously studied alot, but hes such a nob. Sucked too.

C.
2nd March '12, 05:34 PM
deadlifts >>>

Shanger
2nd March '12, 07:28 PM
backsnaps <<<

fixed :-D

C.
2nd March '12, 07:31 PM
lool Shanger for you its maybe a 'one way ticket to snap city'

but it aint that for me bro :P

Shanger
2nd March '12, 07:34 PM
lool Shanger for you its maybe a 'one way ticket to snap city'

but it aint that for me bro :P

thats what jimmy struthers, tyrone jackson & victor rosalez used to say...

C.
2nd March '12, 07:41 PM
thats what jimmy struthers, tyrone jackson & victor rosalez used to say...

DI5bCcPQN1k

real men deadlift say nizzy
my shit aint snappin....inshallah:dozey:

Shanger
2nd March '12, 07:47 PM
DI5bCcPQN1k

thts cos he sips dianabol smoothies

we keepin it natural over here

Meyer Lansky
2nd March '12, 07:51 PM
theres no need to do full deadlifts imo stiff leg deadlifts now and again.

Tommy
2nd March '12, 10:06 PM
DI5bCcPQN1k

Ronnie is not a man, he's a machine.

If I do deadlifts now, I only go to mid-shin or something. Dorian said so.