16th August '08, 12:53 PM
Nasri>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>___________________________

grafta
16th August '08, 02:32 PM
hes playin like hes been there for years

hes doin alot

Xtra P
16th August '08, 02:35 PM
Arsenal havn't played that well tbh but Nasri has been our best player by far today.

Jay
16th August '08, 02:41 PM
Shit match to start of the season.

Xtra P
16th August '08, 02:42 PM
One nilllllll, to the Arsenalllllllllllllll :D

Xtra P
16th August '08, 02:42 PM
Shit match to start of the season.

So what, we won!

Jay
16th August '08, 02:44 PM
As a West Brom fan im not gonna say it was a good game am I lol,

Overall
Arsenal too much possession without going for it really, never went out of second gear.
West Brom, looked like we went there knowing we were gonna get beat. Mcdonald looked bright after his first few touches but then never got the ball again. Our season starts against Everton.

Xtra P
16th August '08, 02:49 PM
As a West Brom fan im not gonna say it was a good game am I lol,

Overall
Arsenal too much possession without going for it really, never went out of second gear.
West Brom, looked like we went there knowing we were gonna get beat. Mcdonald looked bright after his first few touches but then never got the ball again. Our season starts against Everton.

I didn't even kno you was a West Brom supporter, I thought you was a hating Manure, Liverpool or Chelsea fan, fairplay fam, West Brom impressed me today & I believe they will do the best out of all the promoted teams.

Jay
16th August '08, 02:57 PM
We'll do a lot better once we have Robert Koren back, everyone says Greening is our driving force in midfield, but hes our worst fucking midfielder!!!

Was impressed by Nasri, hes gonna fit into Arsenal's team sweet, would liked to have seen this wilkshire everyone's talking about.

Selecta Limit
16th August '08, 02:57 PM
Its true what Jamie Redknapp was saying, arsenal need a midfield which donate and scores goals. Like man utd have ronaldo and how chelsea have lampard or ballack. I think they can get that out of nasri tho. I can see him having a good season.

Xtra P
16th August '08, 03:02 PM
Once again Eboue was abismal today, his attempts a shooting are pathetic :angry:

Sergeant Mdot
16th August '08, 04:12 PM
Eboue, Walcott and Bendtner were all shit

Nasri played fuckin sick thought,

looked bare comphortable!

JACK
16th August '08, 06:57 PM
Eboue, Walcott and Bendtner were all shit

Nasri played fuckin sick thought,

looked bare comphortable!

and gallas done alot too.

ade and clichy at times were very good too, 1-0 with about 20-25 shots is a par tbh but oh well... what we need is a defensive midfielder (and if he could also play a bit of right winger it would be just great then lol). and thats an urgent need.

RIP Jakey
16th August '08, 08:06 PM
Once again Eboue was abismal today, his attempts a shooting are pathetic :angry:

I was there and I can quite confidently say 99.99999999999999999999999% of Arsenal fans hate him, whenever he dives even the Arsenal fans are telling the cheating cunt to get up.

Adebayor was trying too hard to get the fans on his side again and fucked up because of it, then he decided to be a lazy bastard.

Nasri looked very good I can see a budding partnership between him and Clichy.

Walcott would not take a defender on, too many times he had the oppurtunity. In the end West Brom didn't mind leaving space in behind their left-back cos they knew Walcott wouldn't try and get past him.

Denilson did well, as did Djourou. (sp?)

Grimes
16th August '08, 08:08 PM
arsenal was good but adebayor makes too many mistakes

RIP Jakey
16th August '08, 08:11 PM
arsenal was good but adebayor makes too many mistakes

and greedy could have slid Bednter in a couple of times today

Grimes
16th August '08, 08:15 PM
bendter doesn't look like he has the qualifications to play for Arsenal

Xtra P
16th August '08, 08:16 PM
and greedy could have slid Bednter in a couple of times today

I agree, he's trying to do the spectacular when the simple pass would have been more effective, hopefully he will settle down & get back to playin like he did last season.

RIP Jakey
16th August '08, 08:16 PM
bendter doesn't look like he has the qualifications to play for Arsenal

He actually impressed me today, but I agree he'll have to improve quite a lot.

Xtra P
16th August '08, 08:17 PM
Denilson impressed me today aswell, I can see him turning into a sick player.

RIP Jakey
16th August '08, 08:17 PM
I agree, he's trying to do the spectacular when the simple pass would have been more effective, hopefully he will settle down & get back to playin like he did last season.

You could see he badly wants the fans to love him again and that made him try and do too much.

JACK
16th August '08, 08:21 PM
You could see he badly wants the fans to love him again and that made him try and do too much.

explain how?

imo he played good, and will probably be still doing so, how is that begging fans love i dont see. its obvious he has to prove himself again.

kissing badge after scoring in one of the pre-season matches was bit bait still.

Grimes
16th August '08, 08:23 PM
his movement is static.

RIP Jakey
16th August '08, 09:31 PM
explain how?

imo he played good, and will probably be still doing so, how is that begging fans love i dont see. its obvious he has to prove himself again.

kissing badge after scoring in one of the pre-season matches was bit bait still.

Why have you turned it into a really negative comment? He didn't have a great game today and it looked like he was trying to hard to show the fans he wanted to be there. Some examples, on a couple of occasions he tried to go alone and for glory instead of working a chance for a team mate, early on he was chasing the ball all over the pitch instead of staying in position a prime eample was when he intecepted a pass meant for Denilson on the half way line and lost it when if he'd left it we would have kept posession.

JACK
16th August '08, 09:42 PM
Why have you turned it into a really negative comment? He didn't have a great game today and it looked like he was trying to hard to show the fans he wanted to be there. Some examples, on a couple of occasions he tried to go alone and for glory instead of working a chance for a team mate, early on he was chasing the ball all over the pitch instead of staying in position a prime eample was when he intecepted a pass meant for Denilson on the half way line and lost it when if he'd left it we would have kept posession.

seen

he overestimed his speed/dribbling ability once today from what i saw
and
he wasnt in his usual place twice
and the denilson interception is true

course he aint scored and thats his job but id give him 7 out of 10 eventually. he wasnt that bait today. as i said that badge kissing >>> today performance, but this is a season opener and probably the arsenal haters aka pretty much everyone probably already started the anti arsenal campaign with adebayor.

imo ur the negative one this time (no sly send)

RIP Jakey
16th August '08, 10:57 PM
seen

he overestimed his speed/dribbling ability once today from what i saw
and
he wasnt in his usual place twice
and the denilson interception is true

course he aint scored and thats his job but id give him 7 out of 10 eventually. he wasnt that bait today. as i said that badge kissing >>> today performance, but this is a season opener and probably the arsenal haters aka pretty much everyone probably already started the anti arsenal campaign with adebayor.

imo ur the negative one this time (no sly send)

fair enough, but I think thats a realistic review of him today he gets a 6/10 from me

Pristine Condition
17th August '08, 12:03 AM
.... and it's only the 1st day of the season

*waits for 4pm* :D

nortside
17th August '08, 07:57 PM
ere wat nasri/clichy the new pires/cole

Cooks
18th August '08, 12:54 AM
Clichy is probably the best LB in the world atm
I can say that Evra is the only one up there on par or ahead of him
But Cole & Jankulovski their time has gone