PDA

View Full Version : "Race doesn't exist"

Xtra P
14th February '12, 12:44 AM
John Barnes went HAM

Do you agree ?

http://www.talksport.co.uk/radio/press-pass/blog/2012-02-12/barnes-racism-within-football-not-being-dealt-properly

Young Sen
14th February '12, 01:40 AM
This guy must be on hard, hard food bloody hell smh

Pristine Condition
14th February '12, 01:46 AM
Interesting comments, I don't agree with everything he said.

MoneyMan
14th February '12, 01:51 AM
I agree with everything he said, without even reading his comments, as he used to play for Liverpool.

Sir Kippington
14th February '12, 10:08 AM
agree.
1st person to talk sense since the whole race issue started.

Pirate
14th February '12, 10:15 AM
Barnes getting upset because players nowadays are getting more protection than he did. Disgraceful.

M.O.G.
14th February '12, 10:30 AM
John Barnes has spoke more sense on the subject than 99% of people have to date tbh

Switch
14th February '12, 10:47 AM
Interesting comments, I don't agree with everything he said..

Pristine Condition
14th February '12, 11:30 AM
Barnes getting upset because players nowadays are getting more protection than he did. Disgraceful.

Yeah he seems bitter. Things change. If we forever look back at the past, we'd never move forward.

M.O.G.
14th February '12, 12:47 PM
Tbf, course he's gonna be bitter.
Man had bananas thrown at him and it seemed as if the authorities didnt bat an eyelid

Jack 1017
14th February '12, 01:14 PM
He just went more off topic then NBT r/s

Dont agree with anything he said tbh, Suarez & Liverpool are both in the wrong and anyone that tries to defend them is fucking retarded.

Pirate
14th February '12, 05:38 PM
"I had bananas threw at me and you said that was cool. So it's got to be cool for this French ass motherfucker to get called niggley noggley niggleyo"

n/r

Zoffie
14th February '12, 05:57 PM
I think it's interesting, I wouldn't have thought this would come from John Barnes. My bad, if this is a long post & I'm not a conspiracy theorist.
I don't think that the large majority of white people, sitting around thinking about black ppl etc.

Now, I don't know how many of you know about Eugenics, I don't even know if Barnes does, but, he hinted he knows about the study.
A lot of you recognise the title of this book.

"Origin of the Species" - by Charles Darwin.

That's not the actual full name, it's..

"On the Origin of Species by Means of Natural Selection, or the Preservation of Favoured Races in the Struggle for Life".
I.e. it was not just a study into evolution, but, focused on how they would preserve "favoured races".

A lot of study was done back then by white elitists to make white people seem like the superior being to justify using black people & making them subservient. The Neanderthal & the Homosapien were different species & they fought each other because that's usually what happens in evolution, 'Survival of the Fittest'.

Origin of the Species is about "Survival of the white man", however the white man is not a species, we're all homosapiens and we belong to the Human Race. It was important for them back then to differentiate that though, otherwise there would be no way of justifying what they were doing.

Actually the eugenics movement has never stopped, the world's population is 7 billion, do you think that it's sustainable for the numbers to keep on growing & growing & growing? The same way we think about global warming as a problem & lack of fossil fuels, you think they don't understand about over-population problem. It's a very big problem. Think about all the genocide that has happened with Slavery & Hitler to the Jews etc. etc.
Disease pandemics etc. etc.

If all that didn't happen, imagine what the world's population would be today? Now, can you see mass death happening in today's world as much as it happened before? In the way it happened before? Even medicine means we are living longer.

I won't get too deep into it, but the Americans brought in loads of Africans FOR SLAVERY, when they actually had to become citizens & get rights, who has to support them now? the American government. They couldn't just get rid of them, they settled there & they started reproducing (& in African culture they tend to have a lot more kids.)

Which is why abortion & the pill etc came about around the same time as the civil rights movements, they tried to control the reproduction of specifically the black population. This is why there are so many more abortion clinics in poor black areas as compared to poor white areas in the states. Even today. Abortion is a more friendly, acceptable way to keep the world's population down as a whole.

Also the disease AIDS is suspect to me, it came out of no where & it particularly affected gays & black people.. Sounds like eugenics to me.

We're the same race, it really is as silly as a group of blondes fighting to make sure there are more of them, than there are brunettes, but, they have successfully made difference in skin colour much more significant in importance than difference in hair colour.

The word race suggests competition right? With a winner. Someone who is the fittest.
Are we in this together as humans, or are we racing against each other skin colours?
That's what Barnes is saying, if we're different races, that means we want our lives to be prioritised over the other homosapiens
We are basically by definition all the same race, as we share the same genetic code

MoneyMan
14th February '12, 06:16 PM
Zoffie I agree with you BUT, the races/skin colours are inherently different. Mostly subtle and unimportant differences, but white and black people ARE different. Saying "we're all exactly the same" is really just as ignorant as saying "whites are better than blacks" or something similar.

Zoffie
14th February '12, 06:22 PM
We have the same genetic code, not even identical twins are the same mate. We are all the same race, if our genetic sequence differed by something small like 0.0001% we would be completely different in every way.

Big 45
14th February '12, 06:45 PM
lol he's lost the plot.

He made no sense at all.

Saying people accepted racism 20yrs ago, so we should still accept it now? lol wtf?

These brainwashed liverpool guys<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Quality Control
14th February '12, 08:43 PM
I think it's interesting, I wouldn't have thought this would come from John Barnes. My bad, if this is a long post & I'm not a conspiracy theorist.
I don't think that the large majority of white people, sitting around thinking about black ppl etc.

Now, I don't know how many of you know about Eugenics, I don't even know if Barnes does, but, he hinted he knows about the study.
A lot of you recognise the title of this book.

"Origin of the Species" - by Charles Darwin.

That's not the actual full name, it's..

"On the Origin of Species by Means of Natural Selection, or the Preservation of Favoured Races in the Struggle for Life".
I.e. it was not just a study into evolution, but, focused on how they would preserve "favoured races".

A lot of study was done back then by white elitists to make white people seem like the superior being to justify using black people & making them subservient. The Neanderthal & the Homosapien were different species & they fought each other because that's usually what happens in evolution, 'Survival of the Fittest'.

Origin of the Species is about "Survival of the white man", however the white man is not a species, we're all homosapiens and we belong to the Human Race. It was important for them back then to differentiate that though, otherwise there would be no way of justifying what they were doing.

Actually the eugenics movement has never stopped, the world's population is 7 billion, do you think that it's sustainable for the numbers to keep on growing & growing & growing? The same way we think about global warming as a problem & lack of fossil fuels, you think they don't understand about over-population problem. It's a very big problem. Think about all the genocide that has happened with Slavery & Hitler to the Jews etc. etc.
Disease pandemics etc. etc.

If all that didn't happen, imagine what the world's population would be today? Now, can you see mass death happening in today's world as much as it happened before? In the way it happened before? Even medicine means we are living longer.

I won't get too deep into it, but the Americans brought in loads of Africans FOR SLAVERY, when they actually had to become citizens & get rights, who has to support them now? the American government. They couldn't just get rid of them, they settled there & they started reproducing (& in African culture they tend to have a lot more kids.)

Which is why abortion & the pill etc came about around the same time as the civil rights movements, they tried to control the reproduction of specifically the black population. This is why there are so many more abortion clinics in poor black areas as compared to poor white areas in the states. Even today. Abortion is a more friendly, acceptable way to keep the world's population down as a whole.

Also the disease AIDS is suspect to me, it came out of no where & it particularly affected gays & black people.. Sounds like eugenics to me.

We're the same race, it really is as silly as a group of blondes fighting to make sure there are more of them, than there are brunettes, but, they have successfully made difference in skin colour much more significant in importance than difference in hair colour.

The word race suggests competition right? With a winner. Someone who is the fittest.
Are we in this together as humans, or are we racing against each other skin colours?
That's what Barnes is saying, if we're different races, that means we want our lives to be prioritised over the other homosapiens
We are basically by definition all the same race, as we share the same genetic code

lol.

Zoffie
15th February '12, 12:07 PM
lol.

You may laugh, I personally think it's ignorance. It's just because this isn't taught in school syllabus, America & Britain are ashamed, they have since demonized Hitler & his efforts to try to create a new world full of blonde-hair blue-eyed fit people, but his ideas actually came from Britain & America, they started it, Hitler just wanted his type of people to win the race.

Churchill is heralded as an enemy of Hitler's regime but, they don't teach you that he was a white supremacist, a eugenicist.
Anyone that's done economics (& probably politics) knows about John Maynard Keynes & he supported these views, as did many prominent figures & this is still not a century ago, it's just decades ago. What you have to understand is that back then it was accepted that this was good work, it was a science that the top intellects & power men were developing. It's like saying it was ludicrous that top engineers were developing The Internet & personal computing.

The only reason why I talk about the history of this is because Barnes alluded to it, he was saying people don't understand the inception, they don't know the story. I don't agree when he says there is no such thing as race, there is, but, each race should be by species.

This all accelerated with Darwin's theory of evolution just before the 1900's, it talk about competition between animals, one type surviving & the other becoming extinct. It should of just been a focus in making sure the human's are ahead of the race to never became extinct, but they began to focus on white people being a head of the race to never become extinct & that is what 'the white race' is, that's what racism really is.

Barne's wife is white & his kid is mixed-raced, so you can understand how he hates these labels & wants to break down the ancient divides.
Having different colours of people in his immediate family that he loves, I don't think he gives a shit about the priority about one skin colour.
He doesn't want black people to have to be protected or legislated for, because blondes are not protected & legislated for, he's arguing that, that type of legislation is subtly mentally reinforcing the divide.