"he pays what he wants, he pays what he waaants!"

Irony is this cost the tax payer a fair bit of money lol

Grimes
8th February '12, 12:54 PM
:laugh:

one rule for england prospective managers/footballers

chris89
8th February '12, 12:58 PM
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-Wlo_r8KlSG8/TyMcw_pS-nI/AAAAAAAAACg/1f1drPyjHnM/s1600/rosie47.jpg

quality
8th February '12, 01:00 PM
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-Wlo_r8KlSG8/TyMcw_pS-nI/AAAAAAAAACg/1f1drPyjHnM/s1600/rosie47.jpg

Should retire the shirt number tbh.

Tony Starks
8th February '12, 01:01 PM
So many quality chants we'll never get to use smh

Seriously though was he ever facing proper jail time? I never paid much attention to the proceedings as it was quite obvious he was guilty

Big 45
8th February '12, 01:02 PM
1 of you londoners should go down to the court, get on TV then go for a pint with Arry.

Tony Starks
8th February '12, 01:04 PM
Loads of suggestions the jury dropped the ball on this one. Seriously though, apparently legal proceedings cost the taxpayer close to 8 mil ffs what a waste. Spurs copped VDV for that same amount lol

Matt91
8th February '12, 01:09 PM
8 mil lmao they was only chasing fuckin 30k tax or w/e what a fuckin balls up and the tax payer will cop all the costs for this shambles, someone should lose their job from all of this but I doubt they will

Evidence was wank anyway, they were using him lying to a NOTW reporter as evidence when they're dodgy as fuck and got shut down :lol:

Big 45
8th February '12, 01:12 PM
lol the way the sky reporter is describing harry and the portsmouth chairman's 'relationship' makes them sound like a gay couple.

Jack 1017
8th February '12, 01:14 PM
Inshallah he has a fatal car crash on the way home/pub

Tony Starks
8th February '12, 01:14 PM
He portrayted himself to be an illiterate idiot and the jury were sympathetic.

The system robs us daily anyway so I aint mad at Harry and his dog for making a few moves. Everyone would have forgotten this by the time he takes over the england job

Big 45
8th February '12, 01:27 PM
Arsenal robs us daily anyway so I aint mad at Wenger and his dog for making a few moves. Everyone would have forgotten this by the time he takes over the Real Madrid job

chris89
8th February '12, 01:35 PM
He portrayted himself to be an illiterate idiot and the jury were sympathetic.

it's true though

Tony Starks
8th February '12, 01:38 PM

Real Madrid job? You do know that rumours been around from before you even decided to support United, Wenger aint going anywhere but the Arsenal board when hes ready

Jack 1017
8th February '12, 02:32 PM

Big 45>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

back at his best

Plak
8th February '12, 02:35 PM

Umad that the only chance you had of finishing above us this season (Harry going down) has just passed?
Stay losing.

chris89
8th February '12, 02:38 PM
Umad that the only chance you had of finishing above us this season (Harry going down) has just passed?
Stay losing.

http://laurenoutloud.com/main/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/1233445870_ae19b02.gif

Jack 1017
8th February '12, 03:04 PM
Stay losing.

See sig, please confirm what exactly have Spurs been doing for the last 20 seasons? Cool Carling Cup bro

W.C
8th February '12, 04:16 PM
Dun kno, hopefully Levy has someone lined up as Harry will inevitably get the England job

Danielson
8th February '12, 04:31 PM

Cazorla
8th February '12, 04:48 PM
Stay losing.

Ask your dad if he's ever seen Tottenham win a league title, when he says no, slap yourself in the face.

Top 4 is as high as ambitions get for you and your club.

Shanger
8th February '12, 04:58 PM
rep for my yids

its nuttin knew from day Heezy was gona buss case

Plak
8th February '12, 05:31 PM

See sig, please confirm what exactly have Spurs been doing for the last 20 seasons? Cool Carling Cup bro

What have you won in the last 7 seasons? An FA cup?
Congratulations. Don't try to par though because soon come the day when everyone will be rinsing you for your lack of achievement in the last 20 years.

Ask your dad if he's ever seen Tottenham win a league title, when he says no, slap yourself in the face.

Top 4 is as high as ambitions get for you and your club.
Arsenal fans trying to par<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
You've won fuck all for 7 years.
Barcelona for crushing your chances of winning anything in Europe ever>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Jack 1017
8th February '12, 05:50 PM
Tl;dr

When you win the Prem, let alone winning it undefeated, then maybe you can have some banter. Until then just hope the Arsenal reject keeps you in the position you are in now

Cazorla
8th February '12, 05:52 PM
Arsenal fans trying to par<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
You've won fuck all for 7 years.
Barcelona for crushing your chances of winning anything in Europe ever>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Us getting to a Champions League final and holding it up against Barcelona with 10 men for almost the whole game>>>>>

What have Tottenham won of note in the last 7 years, let me guess that micky mouse league cup lol. Your last relevant trophy came in 1991, was you even alive then. If not.......then Tottenham have lifted nothing but 2 mickey mouse cups in your whole life. Finishing 3rd will be a major achievement for guys.

Last FA Cup 2005>>>>>>1991
Last League Title 2004>>>>>>1961
Qualifying for the champions league 14 odd years in a row (beating Juventus, Real Madrid, Inter Milan, AC Milan, Barcelona)>>>>>>qualifying for it once since it's beginning.

Listen by all means if Tottenham start winning some big trophies then get gassed and take the piss out of us Arsenal fans until then shut your mouth.

One quick question though, when you finish 3rd will there be a bus parade?

Plak
8th February '12, 06:13 PM
Us getting to a Champions League final and holding it up against Barcelona with 10 men for almost the whole game>>>>>

What have Tottenham won of note in the last 7 years, let me guess that micky mouse league cup lol. Your last relevant trophy came in 1991, was you even alive then. If not.......then Tottenham have lifted nothing but 2 mickey mouse cups in your whole life. Finishing 3rd will be a major achievement for guys.

Last FA Cup 2005>>>>>>1991
Last League Title 2004>>>>>>1961
Qualifying for the champions league 14 odd years in a row (beating Juventus, Real Madrid, Inter Milan, AC Milan, Barcelona)>>>>>>qualifying for it once since it's beginning.

Listen by all means if Tottenham start winning some big trophies then get gassed and take the piss out of us Arsenal fans until then shut your mouth.

One quick question though, when you finish 3rd will there be a bus parade?
Say what you want, you know and I know we're the better team and have a brighter future.
RVP leaves you're fucked.
Whatever you have some bright history, I don't really know why these teams fans try to par based off that, if it was Chelski or United fans I'd understand as they have actually won titles in the past 5 years, but whatever, clearly you're not gonna say shit that actually bothers me as I'm aware we don't have as rich a history as Liverpiss/Arsenal, but facts are facts and we have a better team than you=more likely to win things and that's all that matters in football.

Jack 1017
8th February '12, 06:20 PM
lol @ brighter future isthisreallife.jpg

Can confirm I support the club more then I support the team, Arsenal will forever be a bigger club the Spurs r/s

Cazorla
8th February '12, 06:23 PM
Say what you want, you know and I know we're the better team and have a brighter future.
RVP leaves you're fucked.
Whatever you have some bright history, I don't really know why these teams fans try to par based off that, if it was Chelski or United fans I'd understand as they have actually won titles in the past 5 years, but whatever, clearly you're not gonna say shit that actually bothers me as I'm aware we don't have as rich a history as Liverpiss/Arsenal, but facts are facts and we have a better team than you=more likely to win things and that's all that matters in football.

Your top striker doesn't even belong to you and your best midfielder wants out. :laugh:

Keep believing that RVP will leave and Arsenal will crumble and finish 17th. I bet Newcastle were thinking like you when they broke into the top 4 that 1 season......oh wait this will be the second time you finish in the top 4...bravo.

Plak
8th February '12, 06:27 PM
British Gas employs too many Arsenal fans r/s

Cazorla
8th February '12, 06:31 PM
British Gas employs too many Arsenal fans r/s

Says the guy hyping about how sick his team is when they have nothing but 2 mickey mouse trophies in 20 years. Yeah your future looks good you're going to be in the top 4 challenging for titles every season blah blah we'll see....

Plak
8th February '12, 06:33 PM
Says the guy hyping about how sick his team is when they have nothing but 2 mickey mouse trophies in 20 years. Yeah your future looks good you're going to be in the top 4 challenging for titles every season blah blah we'll see....

Yes we will.
What you have won in the past has very little effect on what you'll win in the future.

Cazorla
8th February '12, 06:36 PM
Yeah your future looks good you're going to be in the top 4 challenging for titles every season blah blah we'll see....

Yes we will

http://kng12.files.wordpress.com/2011/11/yao_ming_meme_new_version_hd_by_guillersevilla-d3dwein.png

Danielson
8th February '12, 06:54 PM
http://imgur.com/tCp90.gif

zurich
8th February '12, 07:10 PM
Plak Please confirm whether or not Tottenham will be having a bus parade for finishing 3rd!

Plak
8th February '12, 07:23 PM
http://kng12.files.wordpress.com/2011/11/yao_ming_meme_new_version_hd_by_guillersevilla-d3dwein.png

What I was actually replying to.

Plak Please confirm whether or not Tottenham will be having a bus parade for finishing 3rd!

Please confirm you'll be in the CL next season.

Jack 1017
8th February '12, 07:29 PM
Yes we will.
What you have won in the past has very little effect on what you'll win in the future.

What you have won gives you some kind of indication of how big a club is, your club has won the carling cup so talking about Chapions League when you couldnt even make it out the group stage in Europa is just cringey as fuck tbh and Danielson can confirm he is a regular cringer

Plak
8th February '12, 07:33 PM
What you have won gives you some kind of indication of how big a club is, your club has won the carling cup so talking about Chapions League when you couldnt even make it out the group stage in Europa is just cringey as fuck tbh and Danielson can confirm he is a regular cringer
Cool ignoring the fact that we played our second/youth team in every Europa League game.
We got to the Q/F of the CL only last season...further than you IIRC?

Jack 1017
8th February '12, 07:36 PM
I wouldn't know I dont watch Channel 5, pls confirm if Bale has an appearences in Europa...

Yh you went further then us but thats the furthest your shitty club has ever been, 10+ years after the competition started ffs :laugh:

Plak
8th February '12, 08:02 PM
I wouldn't know I dont watch Channel 5, pls confirm if Bale has an appearences in Europa...

Yh you went further then us but thats the furthest your shitty club has ever been, 10+ years after the competition started ffs :laugh:

Came on after 69 minutes against PAOK and started a game against Hearts (subbed '61) because the game was 2 weeks before we had a PL game?
Also lol @ "shitty club"
Check the table.

Jack 1017
8th February '12, 08:30 PM
Oh, cool reserve team then bro. Do you want to know how many appearences Van Persie has in the Europa league during his Arsenal career? Or how about you pick a player any player and I will confirm how many Europa apps they have in an Arsenal shirt.....I'll wait

You've been in the Champions league once in 10+ years, cool shitty club bro

Danielson
8th February '12, 08:57 PM
What you have won gives you some kind of indication of how big a club is, your club has won the carling cup so talking about Chapions League when you couldnt even make it out the group stage in Europa is just cringey as fuck tbh and @Danielson (http://www.grimeforum.com/forum/member.php?u=7502) can confirm he is a regular cringer

can confirm.

Jack 1017
8th February '12, 10:46 PM
Thanks bro

Negged

Plak
8th February '12, 10:52 PM
Oh, cool reserve team then bro. Do you want to know how many appearences Van Persie has in the Europa league during his Arsenal career? Or how about you pick a player any player and I will confirm how many Europa apps they have in an Arsenal shirt.....I'll wait

You've been in the Champions league once in 10+ years, cool shitty club bro
He'll have Europa apps next season if you even manage to qualify.
Oh wait, he won't, because he'll be strutting his stuff for Barca/Real/Inter/bigger club than Arsenal.

Jack 1017
9th February '12, 12:14 AM
He'll have Europa apps next season if you even manage to qualify.
Oh wait, he won't, because he'll be strutting his stuff for Barca/Real/Inter/bigger club than Arsenal.

Hello lads, we have a mystic meg on on our hands.

Plak
9th February '12, 12:38 AM
lol @ brighter future isthisreallife.jpg

Can confirm I support the club more then I support the team, Arsenal will forever be a bigger club the Spurs r/s

Done the exact same thing.

Jack 1017
9th February '12, 12:54 AM
History is known to repeat itself :dozey:

Plak
9th February '12, 01:33 AM
History is known to repeat itself :dozey:
Agree
Every time you post history has shown us it will be complete horseshit.

Jack 1017
9th February '12, 02:29 AM
You're a victim of e-banter now you're trying to make it personal, u mad bro? Plz confirm asap :laugh:

Plak
9th February '12, 08:36 AM
You're a victim of e-banter now you're trying to make it personal, u mad bro? Plz confirm asap :laugh:

http://www.uplolit.com/media/201110/20a0387b4fca067ab10391c855a74db0.jpg

Can confirm you're a cunt and probably a victim in the real world.

Jack 1017
9th February '12, 01:01 PM
Can confirm you're a cunt and probably a victim in the real world.

Next time you're in Tottenham (I know you dont live there) PM me

chris89
9th February '12, 02:10 PM
can confirm Plak's and Stepper's quoting within a quote has completely fucked up this thread on mobile lite, good going bros

NSF
9th February '12, 02:55 PM
can confirm Plak's and Stepper's quoting within a quote has completely fucked up this thread on mobile lite, good going brosPosting in messed up quote box.

Jack 1017
9th February '12, 02:55 PM
Can confirm it was the smelly yid cunt bro

Shit looks normal to me though brb changing to mobile light, most probably your android though tbh l0l

chris89
9th February '12, 06:38 PM
Screenshot from my PC Stepper

http://i43.tinypic.com/11sicrm.png

Cool reply box within a quote and gradually decreasing font size bros

Deset what is this sorcery?

Julio Cesar
9th February '12, 06:50 PM
Screenshot from my PC Stepper

http://i43.tinypic.com/11sicrm.png

Cool reply box within a quote and gradually decreasing font size bros

Deset what is this sorcery?

Stop being tight by trying to save your internet allowance and use a normal skin then

chris89
9th February '12, 07:05 PM
Stop being tight by trying to save your internet allowance and use a normal skin then

on my mobile? a normal skin.......on my mobile?

wtf is this shit?

I posted from my PC to show proof it wasn't my android btw

Julio Cesar
9th February '12, 07:09 PM
on my mobile? a normal skin.......on my mobile?

wtf is this shit?

I posted from my PC to show proof it wasn't my android btw
You didnt mention anywhere that it was on your phone, just said it was a screenshot from your pc. Thought you had enough money to afford unlimited broadband tbh

http://blacksportsonline.com/index/29bo8wm.gif

chris89
9th February '12, 07:17 PM
You didnt mention anywhere that it was on your phone, just said it was a screenshot from your pc. Thought you had enough money to afford unlimited broadband tbh

http://blacksportsonline.com/index/29bo8wm.gif

Can confirm I view grimeforum in all it's glory when on my laptop