PDA

View Full Version : I Am...

'nuum general
15th August '08, 12:36 PM
http://img.skysports.com/08/08/800x600/hull-1152x864_1088414.jpg

Sooooo hype already for tomorrow, i think we can win as well with cheating cunt johnson & kamara out. We just need man u to hurry up with berbatov so we can get campbell

Pristine Condition
15th August '08, 01:32 PM
If we get Berbatov, we will still not give you Campbell.

You can have Saha tho. :D

'nuum general
15th August '08, 06:25 PM
I think the deal for campbell to come back is already agreed once you get a striker, hence why we signed gardner properly to free up a loan space

Ransom
15th August '08, 06:29 PM
Hull going to lose still.

Andy johnson dive = fulham win.

why the fuck is sky sports putting about 5 hull players there

Arkan
15th August '08, 06:50 PM
I hope hull do well this year.

Think the club was pretty much gonna close down a few years back, and now in the premiership, well its pretty fucking good for them.

'nuum general
15th August '08, 07:45 PM
Hull going to lose still.

Andy johnson dive = fulham win.

why the fuck is sky sports putting about 5 hull players there

andy johnson is injured, even if he wasn't we'd just kick him in the knee & he'd be out until christmas

Xtra P
15th August '08, 08:00 PM
I hope hull do well this year.

Think the club was pretty much gonna close down a few years back, and now in the premiership, well its pretty fucking good for them.

Do you still think all promoted clubs will stay up? Don't think ive forgot the bet, I want my 20 if either hull, west brom or stoke go down!

Stupid bet to make, you've got no chance lol

Arkan
15th August '08, 08:13 PM
lol of course i remember it.

i have a chance. Slim i gather that, but still....you never know.

Im a betting man, so i dont mind taking a chance.

Xtra P
15th August '08, 08:17 PM

Fair play to you man!

*ponders what im gonna spend my score on* :D

Arkan
15th August '08, 08:30 PM
Ill spend mine on a G of ket me thinks.

with a fiver spare to spend on fruit salads and candy snakes.

Hij
15th August '08, 08:46 PM

Put that bet on at the bookies, they'll give you 15/1 or something

rather than 2/1 here.

Grimes
15th August '08, 08:50 PM
hull= fodder

'nuum general
15th August '08, 08:58 PM
I reckon us & stoke have the best chance of staying up oddly enough. Albion got promoted because of their superior quality football & goalscoring. They've still got a very weak back four & have lost their main goalscorer. I think they'll get out-muscled by the likes of portsmouth & bolton and outplayed by the likes of spurs, man city ect.

Stoke are a very physical team who may be able to disrupt some teams & nick a few points away from home. Whether they have the quality is the big question mark.

We're somewhere in between the two. We had a great defensive record last season & we need to build upon it to have any chance of staying up. Alot depends on how quick Mendy settles in & if turner & gardner can build a decent partnership at the back. Goals is also a worry for us, however i have a lot more confidence than most in marlon King & i am confident that we will have campbell back within the next 2 weeks. If we finish 17th i'll be ecstatic. If not then i don't mind us beating man u last game of the season to deny them the title :D