I know Torres is long for you

I know you've not seen many

So

Heres 81 goals he scored for us in 130 games

He scores more here against you than he has scored for you :laugh:

w3JUdryT9zI

Hutch
6th February '12, 02:56 AM
I didn't even want him in the first place for £50mil he's never even been worth more than £25mil.

Funny thing is you lost your best player in years and for what? Where has that money gone :laugh::laugh: way to invest wisely bro.

Andy Carroll and Stewart Downing lululul.

Danielson
6th February '12, 02:57 AM
lol fuck you Hij.

Hij
6th February '12, 03:09 AM
I didn't even want him in the first place for £50mil he's never even been worth more than £25mil.

Funny thing is you lost your best player in years and for what? Where has that money gone :laugh::laugh: way to invest wisely bro.

Nice try

But

You. Mad. Bro.

I'll call a spade a spade and say that the money went wherever it went after Abramovich spent £50m. So even with Andy Carroll, we bought Suarez as well :laugh:

I'm gonna go get another vodka and watch them again.

Torres >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Torres for Chelsea <<

I'm on 32 now lads,

I might watch again and count the Chelsea goals

At least 6.

Hutch
6th February '12, 03:11 AM
Nice try

But

You. Mad. Bro.

I'll call a spade a spade and say that the money went wherever it went after Abramovich spent £50m. So even with Andy Carroll, we bought Suarez as well :laugh:

I'm gonna go get another vodka and watch them again.

Torres >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Torres for Chelsea <<

No but you wasted over £50mil on Carroll and Downing, so lol.

Keep watching clips from the past anyway bro, you know that's where Liverpool live and always will.

Mr. Jefferies
6th February '12, 03:16 AM
just watched the first 20 goals, he was such a fucking class act. most of the goals were very high quality as well and there was real variation between them.

torres was the best striker in the world at liverpool, it's truly bizarre what he is now.

Hij
6th February '12, 03:18 AM
"That's where you live and always will"

They talk about the great clubs

They know Chelsea in Europe as this

http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Football/Clubs/Club Home/2009/5/6/1241642968801/Andres-Iniesta-001.jpg

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2008/05/22/article-0-01580C3C00000578-526_468x286.jpg

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2008/05/19/article-0-028397E40000044D-53_468x286.jpg

http://www.dullneon.com/_psychosis-arcs/2007/05/imagebank/peter-cech-cannot-save-dirk-kuyt-penalty-kick.jpg

http://londontomk.files.wordpress.com/2009/05/drogba.gif

YOU MAD BROS

http://img.izismile.com/img/img4/20110322/640/troll_face_in_640_04.jpg

Whereas

They know Liverpool as this

http://s3.hubimg.com/u/4381318_f520.jpg

http://www.joefagan.com/joefagan-ima/euro83-84.jpg

And this

http://www.leisureleagues.ie/uploaded/image/liverpoolcl.jpg

Cool European Cup bro.

Cool Plastic Flags

Cool £30m on Scvhenchenko

Cool Lads. :laugh:

The Narcissist
6th February '12, 03:19 AM
LOL hij is a war guy for sports room

Hutch
6th February '12, 03:27 AM
Lol talks about Champions league

Doesn't even have Premier league.

Being alive to witness my teams most successful era >>>>>>> Holding onto the past trying to convince yourself you're still capable of winning top trophies.

Hij
6th February '12, 03:31 AM
Updated the post and that. Had to be done.

I just wanted to show you lads what it looks like when Fernando scores, but you can't even keep 3 goals out in 45 minutes :laugh:

Being alive to witness my teams most successful era.

Going to more European Cup finals than Chelsea as a club for 100 years

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Your shit Premier Leagues you bought with Russian Money >>>>>>>>>>>>>>

just watched the first 20 goals, he was such a fucking class act. most of the goals were very high quality as well and there was real variation between them.

torres was the best striker in the world at liverpool, it's truly bizarre what he is now.

I'm baffed. I sat in the computer room in prison and someone passed me the Daily Mirror and I thought he would merk for Chelsea. I cannot believe how fucking shit he is. Please.

Newcastle/Liverpool/Arsenal. One of us please finish in 4th and send that cunt into the Europa after leaving for "European Success" the fucking snake.

kilik
6th February '12, 03:35 AM
Lol hij is odt.

torres on form at liverpool was the best striker in the world at that time

Hutch
6th February '12, 04:00 AM
Going to more European Cup finals than Chelsea as a club for 100 years

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Lol at shit premier leagues what is this? the way you would give anything to win one in your lifetime.

It's a great feeling trust, I've witnessed us lift that trophy 3 times, not to mention the 5 FA cups, 3 league cups and UEFA cup.

Must be hard to base your arguments around 1 lucky cup run in 2005, you're doing well tho keep it up. Will reply tomorrow I'm off now, should give you a bit more time to search for some Istanbul pictures on google, or are they saved on your hard drive?

tippa
6th February '12, 04:50 AM
Hij went in lol

Xtra P
6th February '12, 08:34 AM
Inb4 Zoffie

Zoffie
6th February '12, 08:58 AM
No, it's cool, Torres is having a tough time of it, he wants to do too much to make sure he scores. My problem is more with Av-B.
I don't care about Liverpool like Hij cares about Chelsea, but, I want them to win tonight against Spurs.

M.O.G.
6th February '12, 09:35 AM
No, it's cool, Torres is having a tough time of it, he wants to do too much to make sure he scores. My problem is more with Av-B.
I don't care about Liverpool like Hij cares about Chelsea, but, I want them to win tonight against Spurs.

Why? Surely as a Chelsea supporter you'd be hoping Tottenham win.

chris89
6th February '12, 10:07 AM
Once again fantastic passion from the heart of St Albans

Zoffie
6th February '12, 10:12 AM
You're saying I should be more worried about Liverpool catching us? I don't know what the scenario would be on how close Liverpool are to us if they win. I guess the mindset of being a Chelsea fan nowadays is that we always look up, it is for me any way.
If Spurs win they would be 9 points away from us, if they lose it'd be just six, Liverpool are not as consistent.

Spurs next 5 games are tough, so I want to be on top of Spurs by then, but, Spurs could steam roll through it. I really do hope for a Liverpool win.

Sean
6th February '12, 10:17 AM
If i could be bothered id insert the premier league table as it stands.. :laugh:

Torres could of been a huge player for Chelsea i dont think 50 mill worth of player but he could of worked well but obviously its bounced the other way. Torres for Liverpool was quality i hated that guy made me dash my blackberry at the wall (Probably the best thing for it though) some of his goals against us :angry: :dead: (Im United not Chelsea but still..)

chris89
6th February '12, 10:46 AM
Torres with a cross yesterday Downing could only dream of, is he still on 0 assists and goals btw?

The Stig
6th February '12, 10:50 AM

/

edit; just watched some of the vid and some of the goals>>>>

How did he really get so shit? His first season at Liverpool>>>>>>>>>>

Was he playing this bad in the last season at Liverpool? How many goals did he score last season when he was still at Liverpool anyway?

M.O.G.
6th February '12, 10:58 AM
You're saying I should be more worried about Liverpool catching us? I don't know what the scenario would be on how close Liverpool are to us if they win. I guess the mindset of being a Chelsea fan nowadays is that we always look up, it is for me any way.
If Spurs win they would be 9 points away from us, if they lose it'd be just six, Liverpool are not as consistent.

Spurs next 5 games are tough, so I want to be on top of Spurs by then, but, Spurs could steam roll through it. I really do hope for a Liverpool win.

iirc we'd be 2 points behind you, with Newcastle a point behind and Arsenal 3/4 (not 100% sure though).
If im being honest I see no point in Chelsea looking up, the top 3 are too far ahead, and if you do manage to catch Tottenham the only thing 3rd guarantees is a bit more money and bragging rights about being the best placed London club.

Chelsea are in a scrap with 3 other clubs for fourth, should be more concentrating on that rather than catching Tottenham.

Im sorry but that is pure gas.
At Liverpool he was arguably the best striker in the world.

The Stig
6th February '12, 10:58 AM

:laugh:

M.O.G.
6th February '12, 11:02 AM

As I said arguably.
I dont see any who were touching him at that time bar Drogba tbh

quality
6th February '12, 11:19 AM
As I said arguably.
I dont see any who were touching him at that time bar Drogba tbh

Just a few suggestions, feel free to disagree though:

http://images.mylot.com/userImages/images/postphotos/1845511.jpg

http://www.topnews.in/sports/files/diego-forlan11.jpg

http://posterwallpaper.com/david-villa.jpg

http://images.askmen.com/men/celeb_profiles_sports/41_miroslav_klose.jpg

http://images.picturesdepot.com/photo/z/zlatan_ibrahimovic-28586.jpg

And, for one year anyway:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/a/a8/Diego_Milito_-_Inter_Mailand_(3).jpg/200px-Diego_Milito_-_Inter_Mailand_(3).jpg

Not mention Messi/Ronaldo, not strikers but score more goals...

M.O.G.
6th February '12, 11:22 AM
We wont count Messi or Ronaldo for the reasons you stated.

But as for the rest, there could be arguments for all bar Milito, Forlan and Klose, but I think Torres & Drogba were the 2 best at that period of time.

Zoffie
6th February '12, 11:27 AM
iirc we'd be 2 points behind you, with Newcastle a point behind and Arsenal 3/4 (not 100% sure though).
If im being honest I see no point in Chelsea looking up, the top 3 are too far ahead, and if you do manage to catch Tottenham the only thing 3rd guarantees is a bit more money and bragging rights about being the best placed London club.

Chelsea are in a scrap with 3 other clubs for fourth, should be more concentrating on that rather than catching Tottenham.

Yes, because winning as many games to catch Spurs will really help Arsenal, Newcastle & Liverpool catch us. That lacks all sense.

The more teams that are behind Chelsea the safer Champions League qualification is. A lot of what you say I don't see reasonable logic behind at all. If Liverpool beat Spurs then Spurs are 6 points in front of us. Last season we went from doubted UCL qualifiers from February to 2nd.. maybe we shouldn't have aimed to get higher 0_o

Fuck me. I wish someone like you was in charge of the clubs in & around us.
Honestly, some of what I see, I don't know if it's football blindness or people born stupid, of course we have to try & get highest as possible.

quality
6th February '12, 11:31 AM
We wont count Messi or Ronaldo for the reasons you stated.

But as for the rest, there could be arguments for all bar Milito, Forlan and Klose, but I think Torres & Drogba were the 2 best at that period of time.

I don't know how anyone could under-rate Klose. Look at his career stats, and he's still fucking doing it.

Torres wishes he had that consistency.

M.O.G.
6th February '12, 11:44 AM
Yes, because winning as many games to catch Spurs will really help Arsenal, Newcastle & Liverpool catch us. That lacks all sense.

The more teams that are behind Chelsea the safer Champions League qualification is. A lot of what you say I don't see reasonable logic behind at all. If Liverpool beat Spurs then Spurs are 6 points in front of us. Last season we went from doubted UCL qualifiers from February to 2nd.. maybe we shouldn't have aimed to get higher 0_o

Fuck me. I wish someone like you was in charge of the clubs in & around us.
Honestly, some of what I see, I don't know if it's football blindness or people born stupid, of course we have to try & get highest as possible.

What are you talking about? WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO ACHIEVE BY CATCHING TOTTENHAM??? the same you are going to achieve by finishing fourth, does finishing third really mean that much to you that you are focusing on that solely while three other clubs are creeping up on you, or are you still living under the illusion that you could win the league?

Honestly dont see what you are hoping to achieve by finishing third other than bragging rights lol.

Such a silly argument really, you're talking about third while 3 clubs are a win away from pushing you down to 6th/7th.
You could end up in the europa if you dont start facing reality.

quality
6th February '12, 11:46 AM
3rd means you go straight in at the group stages, 4th means a play off.

M.O.G.
6th February '12, 11:49 AM
3rd means you go straight in at the group stages, 4th means a play off.

Completely forgot that, but in all honesty they arent catching Tottenham imo, and if they take their eye of the other 3 clubs they will be playing Banik Ostrava rather than the Ac Milans

quality
6th February '12, 11:50 AM
Completely forgot that, but in all honesty they arent catching Tottenham imo, and if they take their eye of the other 3 clubs they will be playing Banik Ostrava rather than the Ac Milans

Its definitely possible given our away games, but it also depends on Chelsea/Arsenal/Liverpool basically going unbeaten until the end of the season.

M.O.G.
6th February '12, 11:51 AM
I don't know how anyone could under-rate Klose. Look at his career stats, and he's still fucking doing it.

Torres wishes he had that consistency.

Back to this though, Klose was a very good striker but I dont think he came close to Torres or Drogba at that time.

Its definitely possible given our away games, but it also depends on Chelsea/Arsenal/Liverpool basically going unbeaten until the end of the season.

Yep, but Chelsea have some difficult games also and they will drop points.

Jack 1017
6th February '12, 12:01 PM
VP now>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Nando & Drogba back then

All you dons are mad jelly bros

M.O.G.
6th February '12, 12:02 PM
VP now>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Nando & Drogba back then

All you dons are mad jelly bros

RVP is a fucking don, not gonna lie im jealous of those gunners scum having him in their team

chris89
6th February '12, 12:15 PM
I watched the whole Torres vid, very jelly, he gets in those positions now but just can't shoot :laugh:

EA
6th February '12, 01:19 PM
I'm still a firm believer that Torres would be back to his old self if he was in a different system. Quality like his doesn't just go away like that.

quality
6th February '12, 01:26 PM
I'm still a firm believer that Torres would be back to his old self if he was in a different system. Quality like his doesn't just go away like that.

Of course it does. Not everyone plays at the highest level all through their careers, players can burn out.

That said, I agree with you, he doesn't get the ball over the top as much as he did at Liverpool, and is clearly frustrated as he's coming deeper for the ball. For all the talk about systems tho, he's shit scared of shooting.

Jack 1017
6th February '12, 01:34 PM
3SiWnKPReKw

inb4Ipostall7parts

Theirry>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>VP>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Life

quality
6th February '12, 01:43 PM
3SiWnKPReKw

inb4Ipostall7parts

Theirry>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>VP>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Life

RXaTs5Zos9g

A true striker. Look at that instinct.

Jack 1017
6th February '12, 01:47 PM
Doherty>>>>>>>>>>>>Nando

I can confirm bros

Shower Posse
6th February '12, 01:50 PM

That 4-1 defeat at O.T was one of the best performances I have seen from a striker
He took the piss out of Vidic that day

Ahh well fuck him.....hope his barren run continues

:evilgrin:

EA
6th February '12, 01:57 PM
Of course it does. Not everyone plays at the highest level all through their careers, players can burn out.

That said, I agree with you, he doesn't get the ball over the top as much as he did at Liverpool, and is clearly frustrated as he's coming deeper for the ball. For all the talk about systems tho, he's shit scared of shooting.

I know quality does go but for great players such as Torres, it normally a gradual process. He totally lost his form in the space of a few months.

He's playing with too much pressure IMO and that's why he's looks reluctant out there. His price tag & lack of scoring is clearly affecting him.

quality
6th February '12, 01:58 PM
I know quality does go but for great players such as Torres, it normally a gradual process. He totally lost his form in the space of a few months.

He's playing with too much pressure IMO and that's why he's looks reluctant out there. His price tag & lack of scoring is clearly affecting him.

Thing that's weird is he was shit for Liverpool for about 12 months and Spain before he joined Chelsea. That's why I think he could be done.

6th February '12, 02:00 PM
Hij >>> <<<

watching dem goals over and over again smh, i don't even watch henry's like that... a true striking legend...

Torres with a cross yesterday Downing could only dream of, is he still on 0 assists and goals btw?

#PAIN (http://www.grimeforum.com/forum/misc.php?do=dbtech_usertag_hash&hash=PAIN)

torres has been playing better these last few games...

but i knew from his last season at liverpool his time as a top striker was over...

lululu at the people that said THIS season he would do da ting... :laugh::dozey:

chris89
6th February '12, 02:24 PM
Funny thing is, all the years Liverpool had a WORLD CLASS Fernando Torres they still didn't win anything and all but 1 of those seasons we finished above them :laugh:

Says a lot about the rest of their team tbh, we have a shit Fernando Torres and were above them with him last season and are still above them now, maybe they should have kept him?

chris89
6th February '12, 02:37 PM
Sell Torres

do worse without Torres

laugh at team above you with Torres

GrimmyGrimGrim
6th February '12, 02:41 PM

this would be funny if your American money was actually going somewhere

you spent over £100m and you're no better off

:lol:

maybe next season?

chris89
6th February '12, 02:42 PM
inb47th3rdseasonrunning

edit:6th/7th lul

EA
6th February '12, 03:05 PM
:laugh: I'm not gonna lie, the Chelsea fans on here are sick when it comes to banter.

MyLord
6th February '12, 04:53 PM
I didn't even want him in the first place for £50mil he's never even been worth more than £25mil. Funny thing is you lost your best player in years and for what? Where has that money gone :laugh::laugh: way to invest wisely bro.

Cool denial bro

Tony Starks
6th February '12, 05:11 PM
Watched about 50 goals. Clearly the best striker in the world at that point

Parrr
6th February '12, 05:22 PM
BAphZQti85c

while we are talking about dons..

seriously actually watch that heskey video he was sick loool

quality
6th February '12, 05:23 PM
BAphZQti85c

while we are talking about dons..

seriously actually watch that heskey video he was sick loool

He regulates the midfield for Villa these days, while Ireland plays on the wing.

One of the greats.

That last goal is ridiculous.

Parrr
6th February '12, 05:57 PM
ITT i actually pay my respects to Liverpool for having some of the greatest strikers in their primes

Owen Heskey Torres Fowler gwan boys

Burden Durden
6th February '12, 06:25 PM
Based on that video and assuming he would re-gain his form he would have been well worth the £50 mill. Nobody expected him to be as shot to pieces as he has been.

No video will ever justify the price tags of carrol, downing and henderson.

Matt91
6th February '12, 06:31 PM
Based on that video and assuming he would re-gain his form he would have been well worth the £50 mill. Nobody expected him to be as shot to pieces as he has been.

Wrong.

6HCvpk1QsaM

Pristine Condition
6th February '12, 06:39 PM
:stunned:

GrimmyGrimGrim
6th February '12, 06:42 PM
that must be the first/last time in history that someone has been bid on off the strength of a fake video

Liverpool should ask for their money back under trades descriptions act :lol:

Hutch
6th February '12, 06:44 PM
Im sorry but that is pure gas.

Lol pure gas?
Then you reply with an opinion :laugh:

We had the best striker in the league in Drogba at the time we wanted Torres. When we were linked with Aguero for £40mil and I heard we were gonna sign Torres for £50mil I was pretty pissed at not getting Aguero.

6th February '12, 06:44 PM
Wrong.

6HCvpk1QsaM

Downing >>>>>

Not in actual games tho...

that must be the first/last time in history that someone has been bid on off the strength of a fake video

Liverpool should ask for their money back under trades descriptions act :lol:

Plak
6th February '12, 06:48 PM
ITT fans of two clubs that have spent bags and bags and bags on shit players take the piss out of each other for each other's shit acquisitions.
cool thread.

Downing >>>>>

Not in actual games tho...

Could be fake tbh.

Burden Durden
6th February '12, 06:53 PM
lol at 'could' be fake, its a promotional video. He along with the people recording would have been running around going crazy if he got one in let alone 5 in a row.

V.I.PERSTAR
6th February '12, 06:55 PM

Trust me he was just on fire at Liverpool he was one of my favourite players when he was at Atletico but even when he went to Liverpool I still liked him and the way he tormented us sometimes like when Liverpool won 4-1 at Old Trafford :sad:

But now at Chelsea he's a joke :laugh::laugh: It's pretty sad to go from being so deadly to scoring once in 19 games.

Hij
7th February '12, 01:53 AM
Chelsea fans fuck off.

You spent £80m on Torres, Shvehncko

GrimmyGrimGrim
7th February '12, 01:55 AM
& you got Downing, Henderson & Carrol on a free?

Hij
7th February '12, 01:58 AM
I watched the whole Torres vid, very jelly, he gets in those positions now but just can't shoot :laugh:

You mad bro

You paid for Suarez and allowed us to fuck up on Carroll.

Matt91
7th February '12, 01:59 AM
ibu2pA8xh6g

I can confirm that buying Bentley from this>>>>>from Downing's video

Hij
7th February '12, 02:05 AM
& you got Downing, Henderson & Carrol on a free?

I done told you already how we saved on wages. You bought two of the biggest flops the division has ever seen.

You could have bought Everton instead :laugh:

£80 fucking million :laugh:

Loads of vids about other strikers.

Let's not lie, you spent £50m on a world class striker and to use a video you posted, you got Emile Heskey for that price :laugh:

Fuck off Chelsea you utter cunts :laugh:

brb Gonna watch Torres for Liverpool >>>>>>>>>>>>>>

And everyone forgets Benitez involvement in his scoring rate, but its cool, I laugh when he goes one on one with the United keeper and puts it wide

Stay losing >>>>

The Downing video is doctored and we didn't buy him off the back of that. You must seriously be a cock if you believe Daniel Taylor and the other cocks that we bought him off the back of that :laugh:

Hutch
7th February '12, 02:06 AM
Carroll, Downing, Henderson, Adam = £85m

We bought 2 flops, you bought 4. we're still above you in the league.

You have mentioned Chelsea more than you have mentioned Liverpool tonight Hij and you played spurs, it must really get to you that we're still higher in the league :laugh:

Plak
7th February '12, 02:06 AM

I done told you already how we saved on wages. You bought two of the biggest flops the division has ever seen.

You could have bought Everton instead :laugh:

£80 fucking million :laugh:

Loads of vids about other strikers.

Let's not lie, you spent £50m on a world class striker and to use a video you posted, you got Emile Heskey for that price :laugh:

Fuck off Chelsea you utter cunts :laugh:

brb Gonna watch Torres for Liverpool >>>>>>>>>>>>>>

And everyone forgets Benitez involvement in his scoring rate, but its cool, I laugh when he goes one on one with the United keeper and puts it wide

Stay losing >>>>

The Downing video is doctored and we didn't buy him off the back of that. You must seriously be a cock if you believe Daniel Taylor and the other cocks that we bought him off the back of that :laugh:

They are above you in the league and you have spent hundreds of millions of pounds turning your team into a new-look Aston Villa that play in red.
You really have no grounds to par.

Hij
7th February '12, 02:09 AM
w3JUdryT9zI

Stay mad @chris89 (http://www.grimeforum.com/forum/member.php?u=1348) @Hutch (http://www.grimeforum.com/forum/member.php?u=9664) etc

They are above you in the league and you have spent hundreds of millions of pounds turning your team into a new-look Aston Villa that play in red.
You really have no grounds to par.

Of course I have grounds to par.

I've seen Liverpool win more trophies than Tottenham have for 50 fucking years you gobshite :laugh:

Stay losing <<<<<<<<<<<<

Carroll, Downing, Henderson, Adam = £85m

We bought 2 flops, you bought 4. we're still above you in the league.

You have mentioned Chelsea more than you have mentioned Liverpool tonight Hij and you played spurs, it must really get to you that we're still higher in the league :laugh:

Spurs wanted the league, they played like Bolton. Good on them. Qualifying for the Champions League is the best thing that's ever happened to the club :laugh:

Man U >>>> Arsenal >>>> Liverpool >>>> Chelsea >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Tottenham

MoneyMan
7th February '12, 02:16 AM
Man U >>>> Arsenal >>>> Liverpool >>>> Chelsea >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Tottenham

aefubwgkfjbwegkjfbwaebgfi WHAT THE FUCK?¬!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU U

http://tobleronejones.files.wordpress.com/2011/09/torres-goal-is-this-real-life.jpg?w=1024&h=574

Plak
7th February '12, 02:17 AM
w3JUdryT9zI

Stay mad @chris89 (http://www.grimeforum.com/forum/member.php?u=1348) @Hutch (http://www.grimeforum.com/forum/member.php?u=9664) etc

Of course I have grounds to par.

I've seen Liverpool win more trophies than Tottenham have for 50 fucking years you gobshite :laugh:

Stay losing <<<<<<<<<<<<

Spurs wanted the league, they played like Bolton. Good on them. Qualifying for the Champions League is the best thing that's ever happened to the club :laugh:

11- the amount of points that seperate Liverpool and Tottenham.

Hij
7th February '12, 02:18 AM
11- the amount of points that seperate Liverpool and Tottenham.

I can't be arsed to do the math

but at least

the trophies that separate Liverpool and that "other" North London team :laugh:

aefubwgkfjbwegkjfbwaebgfi WHAT THE FUCK?¬!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU U

You cannot argue they have been better over the last 20 years. But Tottenham? :laugh:

Fuck off.

GrimmyGrimGrim
7th February '12, 02:19 AM
annoyingly he scored quite a few goals in January before he left lol

including 2 good ones vs us

ah well, you must be mad that your star boy left your club to move onto 'bigger things'

& now we might not even start him when Drogba gets back :lol:

& remember when Gerrard handed in a transfer request to come Chelsea :lol:

Plak
7th February '12, 02:20 AM
I can't be arsed to do the math

but at least

the trophies that separate Liverpool and that "other" North London team :laugh:

You cannot argue they have been better over the last 20 years. But Tottenham? :laugh:

Fuck off.
Being the better team now>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Being the better team 5 years ago.

Hutch
7th February '12, 02:21 AM
Hij the funny thing is you're the mad one, writing long posts trying to wind us up when we don't even mention Liverpool :laugh: Arsenal are a bigger threat than you.

We bought your best player and you used all the money on deadweight lol. The rage in your posts points to one fact....

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ldz4d3SejN1qf26nu.gif

Hij
7th February '12, 02:21 AM
Being the better team now>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Being the better team 5 years ago.

I guess that's what you tell Arsenal fans.

How do you Tottenham cunts sleep at night? Fraud of a club :laugh:

MoneyMan
7th February '12, 02:23 AM
Hutch I will be mad if we flop again come May, for now i'm just quietly waiting to go into full-on #Rage (http://www.grimeforum.com/forum/misc.php?do=dbtech_usertag_hash&hash=Rage) mode

#CrisisAtAnfield (http://www.grimeforum.com/forum/misc.php?do=dbtech_usertag_hash&hash=CrisisAtAnfield)

Hij
7th February '12, 02:24 AM
@Hij (http://www.grimeforum.com/forum/member.php?u=1) the funny thing is you're the mad one, writing long posts trying to wind us up when we don't even mention Liverpool :laugh: Arsenal are a bigger threat than you.

We bought your best player and you used all the money on deadweight lol. The rage in your posts points to one fact....

You bought our best player and we had enough change to waste it on Carroll.

Cool European Cup bro

"We made John Terry Cry, We made John Terry cry, We made John Terry cry"

Torres at Liverpool >>>>>>>>> Daniel fucking Sturridge

w3JUdryT9zI

Hutch
7th February '12, 02:29 AM

You bought our best player and we had enough change to waste it on Carroll.

Cool European Cup bro

"We made John Terry Cry, We made John Terry cry, We made John Terry cry"

Torres at Liverpool >>>>>>>>> Daniel fucking Sturridge

w3JUdryT9zI

'hey mate, calm down calm down' you're raging again.

You've posted that video so many times it's not even a par anymore lol google istanbul 2005 for more pics.

You wasted the money on Carroll and Downing, then spent another £30mil on 2 more flops, talking about money isn't working in this argument.

MoneyMan
7th February '12, 02:29 AM
Daniel Sturridge is black as well, could never be a good footballer.

http://i41.tinypic.com/20ru5h.jpg

Hij
7th February '12, 02:47 AM
Vtdm3cuKCP4

Hutch
7th February '12, 02:51 AM
Now resorts to games that his team weren't even involved in lol, are you really celebrating the fact that Man United won the champions league Hij?

A Liverpool fan happy about Uniteds success **MADNESS**

chris89
7th February '12, 09:39 AM
scouse cousins will be proud, scarves will be raised in st albans

chris89
7th February '12, 09:51 AM
Funny thing is, all the years Liverpool had a WORLD CLASS Fernando Torres they still didn't win anything and all but 1 of those seasons we finished above them :laugh:

Says a lot about the rest of their team tbh, we have a shit Fernando Torres and were above them with him last season and are still above them now, maybe they should have kept him?

Sell Torres

do worse without Torres

laugh at team above you with Torres

Pirate
7th February '12, 09:58 AM
can confirm Newcastle will finish above Chelsea, Arsenal and Liverpool, you mad bros?

M.O.G.
7th February '12, 10:06 AM
Lol pure gas?
Then you reply with an opinion :laugh:

We had the best striker in the league in Drogba at the time we wanted Torres. When we were linked with Aguero for £40mil and I heard we were gonna sign Torres for £50mil I was pretty pissed at not getting Aguero.

You are chatting wet dont lie, about Torres werent worth any more than 25 Mill.

Attempting to find Chelseas history...........attempt aborted

chris89
7th February '12, 10:19 AM
can confirm Newcastle will finish above Chelsea, Arsenal and Liverpool, you mad bros?

If anyone is gonna beat us to it I'd like it to be you, but lol @ playing in the Champions League in the 'sports direct arena'

Once again I'd like to apologise for missing the cut off date for 'history', I promise we will make the next deadline.

M.O.G.
7th February '12, 10:20 AM
If anyone is gonna beat us to it I'd like it to be you, but lol @ playing in the Champions League in the 'sports direct arena'

When you were on the same level as Fulham until a rich Russian decided he'd like to play with a football club for a few years

Jack 1017
7th February '12, 10:39 AM
:lfchij:

Flawless
7th February '12, 10:39 AM
Hij the funny thing is you're the mad one, writing long posts trying to wind us up when we don't even mention Liverpool :laugh: Arsenal are a bigger threat than you.

:laugh::laugh: that gif :laugh::laugh:

Mr Nasri
7th February '12, 10:48 AM
the way torres is a 50m flop. yet chelsea are still finishing higher than liverpool.
3 english signings. What a waste of money.

Caroll still working hard and heading wide. downing still knocking the shit out of the post. henderson umm henderson ummm.

I'm an arsenal fan but wow Liverpool clutch at them straws to make themselves feel good after they destroyed fernando.

quality
7th February '12, 10:59 AM

I guess that's what you tell Arsenal fans.

How do you Tottenham cunts sleep at night? Fraud of a club :laugh:

While your fans cheer a player found guilty of racically abusing another professional, and boo that same professional for the crime of reporting racial abuse, please refrain from criticising our club. Thx.

The whole thing is so shit. Oh you can't criticise this club because you were shit for the past 20 years.

Well guess what? WE'RE NOT FUCKING SHIT NOW.

We'd even have more trophies if Hoddle and co had been allowed into the UEFA Cup in 1986/87 (and then subsequent years after Hoddle left) for finishing third #justsaying

M.O.G.
7th February '12, 12:24 PM
While your fans cheer a player found guilty of racically abusing another professional, and boo that same professional for the crime of reporting racial abuse, please refrain from criticising our club. Thx.

The whole thing is so shit. Oh you can't criticise this club because you were shit for the past 20 years.

Well guess what? WE'RE NOT FUCKING SHIT NOW.

We'd even have more trophies if Hoddle and co had been allowed into the UEFA Cup in 1986/87 (and then subsequent years after Hoddle left) for finishing third #justsaying

Yeah i'll give you that you're recent trophies.....w8 wut?

quality
7th February '12, 12:31 PM
Yeah i'll give you that you're recent trophies.....w8 wut?

(At this moment in time, we've won a trophy more recently that Liverpool...)

http://www.boxofficefootball.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/rafa-facts.jpg

I was surprised by what has been said, but maybe they [Liverpool fans] are nervous because we near the top of the table.

But I want to talk about facts. I want to be clear, I do not want to play mind games too early, although they seem to want to start. But I have seen some facts.

2009/10 - Tottenham finish above Liverpool
2010/11 - Tottenham finish above Liverpool
2011/12 - I'll let you work out how that one ends...

Liverpool are a massive club. We're shit. Liverpool fans are the best in the league, we're a fraud club etc. In the past four seasons (that's two with Rafa, two without), in 8 league meetings Spurs have won 5, Liverpool have won 2. That draw last night was the first point you've taken off us in 4 games.

Hij I know you'll respond at some point. Something about going to European cup finals. Or us being shitter than Arsenal. And that's cool, I'm honestly jealous of the Istanbul game - when you got a goal back, I wanted you to win. But it has no relevance to the two teams today.

If a Spurs fan celebrates a result, then argghhh we're shit because who celebrates just winning a game. If a Spurs fan is happy because we're third arrgghhh we're shit because who celebrates coming third. If we finish above Liverpool, Arsenal and Chelsea arrgghhh we're shit because those teams have won leagues more recently than us. It's fucking boring.

M.O.G.
7th February '12, 12:36 PM
(At this moment in time, we've won a trophy more recently that Liverpool...)

http://www.boxofficefootball.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/rafa-facts.jpg

I was surprised by what has been said, but maybe they [Liverpool fans] are nervous because we near the top of the table.

But I want to talk about facts. I want to be clear, I do not want to play mind games too early, although they seem to want to start. But I have seen some facts.

2009/10 - Tottenham finish above Liverpool
2010/11 - Tottenham finish above Liverpool
2011/12 - I'll let you work out how that one ends...

Liverpool are a massive club. We're shit. Liverpool fans are the best in the league, we're a fraud club etc. In the past four seasons (that's two with Rafa, two without), in 8 league meetings Spurs have won 5, Liverpool have won 2. That draw last night was the first point you've taken off us in 4 games.

Hij I know you'll respond at some point. Something about going to European cup finals. Or us being shitter than Arsenal. And that's cool, I'm honestly jealous of the Istanbul game - when you got a goal back, I wanted you to win. But it has no relevance to the two teams today.

If a Spurs fan celebrates a result, then argghhh we're shit because who celebrates just winning a game. If a Spurs fan is happy because we're third arrgghhh we're shit because who celebrates winning third. If we finish above Liverpool, Arsenal and Chelsea arrgghhh we're shit because those teams have won leagues more recently than us. It's fucking boring.

Lol

Tony Starks
7th February '12, 01:06 PM
This thread is too funny.

Pirate
7th February '12, 05:28 PM
can confirm that pointing out trophies won (that none of us contributed anything to) by your team in trying to prove the credibility of your argument and discredit your opponent (whose team has not won trophies) is bullshit

take two of my mates, one supports bolton and one supports manchester united

as you may have guessed, the bolton fan shows us all up with his knowledge of the game while the united fan makes the rest of us look a lot better

Danielson
7th February '12, 05:37 PM
http://imgur.com/tCp90.gif

Shower Posse
7th February '12, 07:09 PM
http://imgur.com/tCp90.gif

EA
7th February '12, 07:28 PM
Only GF has the capability of making me side with Spurs & Chelsea fans in a football discussion :lol:

Hutch
7th February '12, 08:12 PM

But I'm not 'chatting wet' about the other things I said.
I'll admit £25mil was a bit low, he was worth about £30mil. At the time we wanted to sign him that would have been acceptable. You're thinking about the current market for players, it wasn't as inflated until we spent £50mil on him... Facepalm.jpeg.

Attempting to find Liverpool's present and future...........attempt aborted.

MyLord
7th February '12, 08:38 PM

Wrong.

6HCvpk1QsaM

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

M.O.G.
8th February '12, 09:27 AM
But I'm not 'chatting wet' about the other things I said.
I'll admit £25mil was a bit low, he was worth about £30mil. At the time we wanted to sign him that would have been acceptable. You're thinking about the current market for players, it wasn't as inflated until we spent £50mil on him... Facepalm.jpeg.

Attempting to find Liverpool's present and future...........attempt aborted.

Hello lads, we have a mystic meg on our hands.

can confirm that pointing out trophies won (that none of us contributed anything to) by your team in trying to prove the credibility of your argument and discredit your opponent (whose team has not won trophies) is bullshit

take two of my mates, one supports bolton and one supports manchester united

as you may have guessed, the bolton fan shows us all up with his knowledge of the game while the united fan makes the rest of us look a lot better

:dead::dead::dead::dead::dead:
Trophies won = sign of a clubs success during their history.
I get why you say that as a Newcastle supporter though

quality
8th February '12, 10:05 AM

Yeah but the argument always comes back to "yeah you may be doing well now, but we've won more trophies, you've been shit before that" etc. Its a dead argument. If its true, Liverpool fans can't talk to Man Utd fans because of their respective records over the last 20 years.

M.O.G.
8th February '12, 10:19 AM
Yeah but the argument always comes back to "yeah you may be doing well now, but we've won more trophies, you've been shit before that" etc. Its a dead argument. If its true, Liverpool fans can't talk to Man Utd fans because of their respective records over the last 20 years.

I wont argue that, we cant chat to United in reality but when it's your bitter rivals any small attempt to par is leaped on.
With that said, I will say if we managed to finish top 4 (which if im being honest I dont think we will) win the carling cup and fa cup...our season will have been a lot better than Arsenals, Chelseas and Newcastles (top 3 are gone imo, wont be caught) which will give us bragging rights.

Pirate
8th February '12, 10:20 AM

so the only people who know anything about english football are manchester united fans?
you personally did nothing towards any of the trophies your team has won, so your opinion on football cannot be better than an accrington fans just because accrington are shit and liverpool are good
if you think that your favourite team's success qualifies you personally as a footballing expert then you really are a dribbling spastic

Unless of course by supporting Newcastle (the town where I was born, not that you'd understand hometown fandom M.O.G.) I have forfeited any claim to say that Anderson is one of the worst midfielders I have ever seen in a Premiership winning side etc

quality
8th February '12, 10:28 AM
I wont argue that, we cant chat to United in reality but when it's your bitter rivals any small attempt to par is leaped on.
With that said, I will say if we managed to finish top 4 (which if im being honest I dont think we will) win the carling cup and fa cup...our season will have been a lot better than Arsenals, Chelseas and Newcastles (top 3 are gone imo, wont be caught) which will give us bragging rights.

FA Cup is ours :angry:

M.O.G.
8th February '12, 10:34 AM
so the only people who know anything about english football are manchester united fans?
you personally did nothing towards any of the trophies your team has won, so your opinion on football cannot be better than an accrington fans just because accrington are shit and liverpool are good
if you think that your favourite team's success qualifies you personally as a footballing expert then you really are a dribbling spastic

Unless of course by supporting Newcastle (the town where I was born, not that you'd understand hometown fandom M.O.G.) I have forfeited any claim to say that Anderson is one of the worst midfielders I have ever seen in a Premiership winning side etc

I may not be from Liverpool but I can guarantee ive seen more home games for my club than 75% of armchair fans who were born in the same city as their club.
With that said, my dad (a scouser) use to take me to games regular as a kid so I probably saw more home games in the first 7 years of my life than most.

No idea what you are talking about, you're rambling on about nonsense now, I mean honestly what kinda argument is that?, what has any supporter in the world done? Lol, we dont play for our clubs man, we just love them and support them.
I really dont get any argument you are making here, you bring up Man U..when the only time they were mentioned were when discussing we cant argue with them on their success of the last 20 years which is a fact.

And there has once again been no mention of being an expert....I know my club inside and out and have studied them over years, I know MY club.

Hutch
8th February '12, 05:18 PM
Hello lads, we have a mystic meg on our hands.

Lol you don't have to be psychic to realise you have invested in shit players and your best player won't be playing for you in a few years.

Danielson
8th February '12, 05:22 PM
lol @ thinking Spurs will finish above Chelsea. We will finish 3rd this season. Quote me.

Zoffie
8th February '12, 06:09 PM
lol @ thinking Spurs will finish above Chelsea. We will finish 3rd this season. Quote me.

I think this is possible as well. It'll take a change in form for us though....... will that happen?

chris89
8th February '12, 06:12 PM
I don't care as long as we get 4th tbh, but Spurs have some really tough games coming up, hopefully Newcastle can get something from them on Saturday then we can start to hope for 3rd (as long as we beat Everton)

Danielson
8th February '12, 06:14 PM
I think this is possible as well. It'll take a change in form for us though....... will that happen?

we just need to iron out the inconsistencies. With a couple more signings (RB and a forward) we can challenge next season too.

chris89
8th February '12, 06:16 PM
we just need to iron out the inconsistencies. With a couple more signings (RB and a forward) we can challenge next season too.

http://totalfootballmadness.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/Branislav-Ivanovic.jpg

Hutch
8th February '12, 06:22 PM
Yeh we don't need a RB imo, we just need to have Ivanovic as a starter ALWAYS. Bosingwa should never start ahead of Ivanovic at right back unless we have injuries at centre back.

chris89
8th February '12, 06:30 PM
Yeh we don't need a RB imo, we just need to have Ivanovic as a starter ALWAYS. Bosingwa should never start ahead of Ivanovic at right back unless we have injuries at centre back.

To be fair this seems to be AVB's rule these days too

Zoffie
8th February '12, 06:32 PM
Bosingwa got his contract extended an extra year & it was running out this season, I cannot see Bosingwa & his agent agreeing for the extension, just so that Chelsea can make money on him.

I don't see us buying a Right back. We have Billy Clifford who is really talented (playing in midfield right now, but has played Right-back through the ranks) & Todd Kane too.

The Palace right back Nathaniel Clyne is highly rated & we haven't considered trying for him it seems, which makes me think we are happy at right back.

Danielson
8th February '12, 06:43 PM
http://totalfootballmadness.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/Branislav-Ivanovic.jpg

He's quality but I would like someone with Bosingwa's pace and skill mixed with his defensive abilities and strength.

Bertrand will be a quality replacement when Ashley retires.

chris89
8th February '12, 06:45 PM
He's quality but I would like someone with Bosingwa's pace and skill mixed with his defensive abilities and strength.

:laugh: wouldn't we all tbh, I don't think he exists tbh, maybe Ashley at LB is the only one who matches that

Hutch
8th February '12, 06:49 PM
To be fair this seems to be AVB's rule these days too

Yeh it's good to see. I hope he sticks with that 4-2-3-1 we played against United as well but we definitely need a better left winger lol Malouda has been terrible everytime I've seen him this season.

Pirate
8th February '12, 07:37 PM
M.O.G. my whole point was that we are fans of the club and so saying "You don't know what you're talking about BECAUSE YOU SUPPORT A LESSER TEAM" is bullshit as the clubs success has nothing to do with you personally.

I was using United as an example. But use Arsenal instead. There will be plenty of know-little or know-nothing Arsenal fans. Just supporting a successful club does not make them more knowledgeable than a Portsmouth fan.

The Don
9th February '12, 12:04 AM
Yeh it's good to see. I hope he sticks with that 4-2-3-1 we played against United as well but we definitely need a better left winger lol Malouda has been terrible everytime I've seen him this season.

this, hopefully de bruyne is odt when he lands, apparently hazard is enamoured with avb aswell

and malouda has been one of the worst players in the league this year, truly awful, my foster bro is a fulham fan who isn't overly passionate about football - probably last watched a whole chelsea 90 minutes in our double-winning season or at the start of ancelotti's last - he couldn't believe how bad malouda had got on sunday, like, jaw dropped and shit lol

Bosingwa got his contract extended an extra year & it was running out this season, I cannot see Bosingwa & his agent agreeing for the extension, just so that Chelsea can make money on him.

I don't see us buying a Right back. We have Billy Clifford who is really talented (playing in midfield right now, but has played Right-back through the ranks) & Todd Kane too.

The Palace right back Nathaniel Clyne is highly rated & we haven't considered trying for him it seems, which makes me think we are happy at right back.

firstly can mandem stop underrating ivanovic going forward please!?

secondly this ain't gonna happen, was working with clifford's bredrin last year and he was raving about him but at our club? never happening, not to mention his use in centre mid - i did like him in the youth cup final though

kane's mum and brother came into the shop i worked in over xmas lol "watch aaat fer 'im!" - again never happening at our club

and on that my next point..

if i was bertrand i would be fucking livid that i couldn't get a game on sunday

cole has played about 65 games in a row, i dunno if that's league or all competitions, but he's a 31 year old full back and england's best under 23 option at that position can't get a chance? fuck that, let the yout go do his ting at newcastle or suttin man he deserves better than the treatment we give our youngsters

Zoffie you have the same ideals my chelsea team do on FM but we just don't do it g, while i understand to an extent.. it enrages me in some cases (bertrand/mceachran/kakuta can't be worse than malouda)

GrimmyGrimGrim
9th February '12, 01:09 AM
r/s Bertrand must be desperate for a game

come the end of the season if he hasn't got games then you cant begrudge him leaving

AJNorthEast
9th February '12, 05:45 AM
TBH watchin that video im disappointed hes lost his touch, some of them goals are class acts

Jack 1017
11th February '12, 06:10 PM
http://threadbombing.com/data/media/2/THISGONBGUD.gif

Switch
11th February '12, 06:14 PM
#Crisis

Danielson
11th February '12, 06:23 PM
fuck AVB still, if Newcastle win this evening... SMH.

Xtra P
11th February '12, 07:13 PM
fuck AVB still, if Newcastle win this evening... SMH.

No danger of that happening now tbh.

Long live AVB tbh, he's made Chelski easy to conquer lul

Danielson
11th February '12, 07:16 PM
lol can't blame you for rating him. I can only hope and pray Mourinho will come back and save us.

chris89
11th February '12, 07:24 PM
lol, everton awauy is far from an easy 3 points, i expected a point tbh so a bit disappointed

Hutch
11th February '12, 07:28 PM
lol, everton awauy is far from an easy 3 points, i expected a point tbh so a bit disappointed

Bogey team for us as well.

I'm still mad tho, another 14 chances created and no goal. We need Drogba badly lol.

BIGDON
11th February '12, 07:30 PM
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-n7dv9Gjlc3o/Tl4QJ6XbzpI/AAAAAAAABeA/Ljdl9uudSyo/s1600/dear+diary+today+i+scored+0+goals.jpg

chris89
11th February '12, 07:36 PM
lol BIGDON

FU

Xtra P
11th February '12, 07:41 PM
How did Torres perform today tho bros?

did he try really hard & put in any world class crosses or through balls to justify the 50 mil ?

Julio Cesar
11th February '12, 07:49 PM

Everton away easy 3 points

http://www.thenational.ae/deployedfiles/Assets/Richmedia/Image2/sp01se-main.jpg

Danielson
11th February '12, 07:55 PM
cool 6-0 @ Fulham bro.

kilik
11th February '12, 08:00 PM
http://threadbombing.com/data/media/2/THISGONBGUD.gif

:laugh::laugh: the perfect gif for non chelsea fans ITT

Julio Cesar
11th February '12, 08:04 PM
cool 6-0 @ Fulham bro.

Can confirm that we were discussing everton away, not fulham. They beat us 6-0 yet we still took their best striker Scrappy123 umad bro.

Did Torres put in any good crosses today?

Scrappy123
11th February '12, 09:03 PM
Have you watched Zamora this season??:laugh::laugh:

Dempsey & Ruiz>>>>>>>(a million) Zamora

Oh and God Bless Mother Russia.

Pavel banged in a goal and won today. Please get your inside source to confirm asap How Bobby is feeling? chris89

JamieQpr

chris89
11th February '12, 09:04 PM
getting qpr fans mad in a chelsea crisis thread>>>>>

The Stig
11th February '12, 09:04 PM
lol

Julio Cesar
11th February '12, 09:13 PM
getting qpr fans mad in a chelsea crisis thread>>>>>

http://i.qkme.me/361qrb.jpg

Jack 1017
11th February '12, 09:14 PM
inb4Zoffie

Xtra P
11th February '12, 09:16 PM
Torres

#worldclassmidfielder

Danielson
11th February '12, 09:18 PM
Torres

#worldclassmidfielder

surprised you know what one is since you haven't had one since August.

Xtra P
11th February '12, 09:47 PM

I'm happy with the Ox, Ramsey, Song, Arteta and Wilshere thanks bro.

All more effective than your 50 mil striker/midfielder

quality
11th February '12, 10:42 PM
Do any of you boys actually want to finish 4th?

Danielson
11th February '12, 10:51 PM
no. 3rd or die.

BIGDON
11th February '12, 11:12 PM
lul

http://www.imgnook.com/HJ3Hwo.gif

quality
11th February '12, 11:31 PM
nah allow it, he's good in midfield

chris89
11th February '12, 11:43 PM

Shower Posse
11th February '12, 11:48 PM
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-n7dv9Gjlc3o/Tl4QJ6XbzpI/AAAAAAAABeA/Ljdl9uudSyo/s1600/dear+diary+today+i+scored+0+goals.jpg

lul

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

12th February '12, 02:10 PM
Torres

#worldclassmidfielder

we don't have world class cm anymore but we're better off as a team now, everyone has to do a ting... cesc's replacement arteta has added extra discipline to our midfield, something cesc never offered us...

/

you don't have any world class players in your team cuz fall back / yo defence is worst than ours these times lululu :laugh:

Hutch
12th February '12, 02:20 PM
lul

kwenrviubciqbvbueqwj :laugh::laugh: 5* gif

Fawlty Towers >>>>>>

GrimmyGrimGrim
12th February '12, 02:23 PM
lol @ trying to say you're better off without Cesc

chris89
12th February '12, 03:23 PM
Didier will save us dw

Switch
12th February '12, 03:32 PM
lul

http://www.imgnook.com/HJ3Hwo.gif:laugh::laugh:

you don't have any world class players in your team cuz fall back / yo defence is worst than ours these times lululu :laugh::laugh:

chris89
12th February '12, 03:36 PM
starting bosingwa = at least 2 points dropped

I'd like to see the stats on that tbh, might work it out

Sosa
12th February '12, 03:38 PM

in the long term we will be tbh, gives our other cms the oppurtunity they would have not had if he was still here.

the whole teams adjusting now gona be peak for guys next season

chris89
12th February '12, 03:38 PM
Isn't Arteta like 29 though?

Sosa
12th February '12, 03:43 PM
isnt the average age of your team over 30 ?

12th February '12, 03:46 PM

as a team we are, the main thing we miss from cesc is his assists tbh but others have chipped in... plus we're more solid in midfield... so yeah we're better off as a team...

Sosa
12th February '12, 03:47 PM
chris89

chris89
12th February '12, 03:48 PM
isnt the average age of your team over 30 ?

wasn't even sending, and no, mata is 23, sturridge 22, romeu 21 i think, luiz 24, cahill 26, torres 27 etc etc only a few over 30

M.O.G.
12th February '12, 03:49 PM
Lol@saying Chelsea have no word class players

Switch
12th February '12, 03:50 PM
wasn't even sending, and no, mata is 23, sturridge 22, romeu 21 i think, luiz 24 etc etc only a few over 30but most of those are/were your key players

Sosa
12th February '12, 03:50 PM
boswinga terry cole cech lampard essien drogba ivanovic malouda o wait your first team

Danielson
12th February '12, 03:53 PM

we don't have world class cm anymore but we're better off as a team now, everyone has to do a ting... cesc's replacement arteta has added extra discipline to our midfield, something cesc never offered us...

/

you don't have any world class players in your team cuz fall back / yo defence is worst than ours these times lululu :laugh:

Mata, Ramires, Cole, Drogba, Super Frank (first player ever to hit double figures in Prem goal tally, 7 years in a row when he scores next)

Arsenal mandem, are you actually straight-facing me when you tell me you're better off without Cesc?

Really?

How many of you were like "I hope he don't go" when the rumours first surfaced that he might go to Barca a couple of years back? Now you think you've got enough quality in your team to not miss him despite no getting a direct replacement?

Oh wait, let me guess "The Ox" will save you from this pathetic 8 year form? :laugh:

:dozey:

Switch
12th February '12, 03:53 PM
are you trying to say rameires is world class? :laugh:

Sosa
12th February '12, 03:54 PM
Mata, Ramires, Cole, Drogba, Super Frank (first player ever to hit double figures in Prem goal tally, 7 years in a row when he scores next)

lampard is not world class, neither is ramires. drogba on his day is unplayable unfortunately his day is very rarely now.

mata is class but still has alot to prove

chris89
12th February '12, 03:56 PM
boswinga terry cole cech lampard essien drogba ivanovic malouda o wait your first team

essien, cech, ivanovic and bosingwa aren't 30, cool understanding of averages anyway

Ramires is one of the best centre mids in the league btw

Sosa
12th February '12, 03:57 PM
essien, cech, ivanovic and bosingwa aren't 30, cool understanding of averages anyway

Ramires is one of the best centre mids in the league btw

ok they are all 30 this year bar ivanovic who i didnt realise was so young

chris89
12th February '12, 04:02 PM
ok they are all 30 this year bar ivanovic who i didnt realise was so young
thanks for admitting your mistake bro I'll leave you to work out the average.....

Sosa
12th February '12, 04:06 PM
thanks for admitting your mistake bro I'll leave you to work out the average.....

lol as if i would work out the average, it was an off the cuff remark for the banter. and tbh this new look young chelsea aint really saying much isit...

Switch
12th February '12, 04:07 PM
just to save anyone time

http://stretfordenders.net/analysis-average-age-of-top-premier-league-clubs/

chris89
12th February '12, 04:08 PM
Thanks Switch

making false statements ftb<<<<<<<

Xtra P
12th February '12, 04:10 PM
What is the definition of a world class footballer? is there even a set definition or just peoples different interpretations?

Sosa
Thanks Switch

making false statements ftb<<<<<<<

it wasnt a statement it was a question, c'mon christopher i expected better of you.

and you still have the highest average age an the closest to 30...

Danielson
lampard is not world class, neither is ramires. drogba on his day is unplayable unfortunately his day is very rarely now.

mata is class but still has alot to prove

I'm not even arguing about Lampard because at his peak people were still trying to say Gerrard was better. No.

Super Frank best English midfielder the Prem has seen >>>>>

Still scores more than anyone in your strike force or midfield bar v.Persie :laugh: >>>>>>>>

Scholes is a close second. I won't lie.

Mata is clearly world class too, I won't entertain a debate on him. The others I can see arguments both ways, I'm a reasonable man.

Sosa
12th February '12, 04:11 PM
What is the definition of a world class footballer? is there even a set definition or just peoples different interpretations?

its all bollox tbh, when guys are saying players are WC an there are at least 5 or more different players in front of them in the pecking order doesnt make sense.

Switch
12th February '12, 04:12 PM
I'm not even arguing about Lampard because at his peak people were still trying to say Gerrard was better. No.

Still scores more than anyone in your strike force or midfield bar v.Persie :laugh: >>>>>>>>

Mata is clearly world class too, I won't entertain a debate on him. The others I can see arguments both ways, I'm a reasonable man.:laugh::laugh:

how is lampard better than scholes???

Sosa
12th February '12, 04:13 PM

Mata is clearly world class too, I won't entertain a debate on him. The others I can see arguments both ways, I'm a reasonable man.

lampard taking all your penalties an freekicks an scoring tap ins >>>>>>> :dozey:

ye mata is class but still has alot to prove, no doubt he will go on to do so

:laugh::laugh:

how is lampard better than scholes???

lol

chris89
12th February '12, 04:15 PM
lamps isn't better than scholes but he's better than gerrard tbh, always has been

Sosa
12th February '12, 04:31 PM
lamps isn't better than scholes but he's better than gerrard tbh, always has been

no way

gerrard >>>>>>> lampard

chris89
12th February '12, 04:31 PM
no way

gerrard >>>>>>> lampard

nope

tippa
12th February '12, 04:39 PM
lampard and gerrard is debatable

but no way are any of them better than scholes

Switch
12th February '12, 04:45 PM
tbh with Gerrard vs lampard its closer but for me it has to be Gerrard

the lampard being the best midfielder comment is one of the most worthy "sports room gas thread" comments i've seen in awhile

Hutch
12th February '12, 04:45 PM
Lol when people say Lampard doesn't score any decent goals <<<<<
Can confirm Lampard has scored many bangers and important goals for us in the 181 (**madness**) times he's scored.

Van Nistelrooy scored like 2 goals outside the box in his whole United career who cares how they go in lol.

Lets be serious tho, we have a better 11 than Arsenal we're just underachieving this season.
Badly need Drogba back we've fallen off so much since he went to the African nations.

chris89
12th February '12, 04:49 PM
Lampard's goal against Bolton to win us the league is one of the greatest moments of my life tbh

Hutch
12th February '12, 04:56 PM
Lampard's goal against Bolton to win us the league is one of the greatest moments of my life tbh

c/s

12th February '12, 05:02 PM
i agree lampard >>> gerrard

er'body knows scholes >>> them both... you see scholes out play gerrard?! man is 37 ffs kfgbndbmdbidb

Lol when people say Lampard doesn't score any decent goals <<<<<
Can confirm Lampard has scored many bangers and important goals for us in the 181 (**madness**) times he's scored.

Van Nistelrooy scored like 2 goals outside the box in his whole United career who cares how they go in lol.

Lets be serious tho, we have a better 11 than Arsenal we're just underachieving this season.
Badly need Drogba back we've fallen off so much since he went to the African nations.
on paper your 1st 11 is better than ours... only on paper lululu... :laugh:

chelsea are a team in decline... #umad

Sosa
12th February '12, 05:05 PM
Only thing on the up bout chelsea is the average age and debt

chris89
12th February '12, 05:07 PM
mans will be mad when we finish 4th, buy a winger and centre mid, meanwhile RVP escapes the sinking ship

Tony Starks
12th February '12, 05:09 PM
At his peak I'm taking Gerrard over Scholes and Lampard tbh

chris89
12th February '12, 05:10 PM

woah.gif

a forum poll is needed tbh, probably an equal amount of fans from each team for it to be fair

Switch
12th February '12, 05:11 PM
At his peak I'm taking Gerrard over Scholes and Lampard tbh:stunned:
never scholes out shines these guys everytime

Julio Cesar
12th February '12, 05:11 PM

I'll go with this aswell. Gerrard was the complete midfielder in his prime.

BIGDON
12th February '12, 05:13 PM
mans will be mad when we finish 4th, buy a winger and centre mid, meanwhile RVP escapes the sinking ship

and buy a new manager

Tony Starks
12th February '12, 05:13 PM
I'll go with this aswell. Gerrard was the complete midfielder in his prime.

Everyone falling for the media love in with giggs and Scholes right now, they desserve the praise though if at least for keepig themselves fit and strong at the ends of their careers BUT at his peak Gerrard was the best midfielder in the world.

chris89
12th February '12, 05:14 PM
and buy a new manager

transitional period like Arsenal's last 6 years

12th February '12, 05:15 PM

tony's trolling again...

the only thing gerrard ever had over scholes was tackling and he was stronger, but when your as clever as scholes is them things don't matter...

tippa
12th February '12, 05:17 PM

Not even suprised
i recently saw c.ronaldo >> R9

lol

Switch
12th February '12, 05:18 PM
tony's trolling again...

the only thing gerrard ever had over scholes was tackling and he was stronger, but when your as clever as scholes is them things don't matter...lol serious, scholes in his prime was a certified don and it goes to show now that he's what 37 and still schooling man on the field.

12th February '12, 05:19 PM

Everyone falling for the media love in with giggs and Scholes right now, they desserve the praise though if at least for keepig themselves fit and strong at the ends of their careers BUT at his peak Gerrard was the best midfielder in the world.
*best complete midfielder

your acting like kaka wasn't THAT guy when gerrard was at his peak :laugh::dead:

Tony Starks
12th February '12, 05:19 PM
Scholes only outshined in a sense that United always outshined Liverpool in general. At Gerrards peak he was single handedly winning trophies for his club.

Danielson
12th February '12, 05:43 PM

Scholes only outshined in a sense that United always outshined Liverpool in general. At Gerrards peak he was single handedly winning trophies for his club.

hmmm...

Hij MoneyMan Calum

please confirm.

chris89
12th February '12, 05:54 PM

Knockout competition specialist

Jack 1017
12th February '12, 06:10 PM

Can confirm chelski need a whole new team

Cool academy btw bros

chris89
12th February '12, 06:41 PM
Can confirm chelski need a whole new team

Cool academy btw bros

We have better players in our academy than people think tbh, you'll all see

quality
12th February '12, 06:45 PM
Gerrard at his best was never a midfielder.

CL final at right back, FA Cup floating. He wasn't a midfielder who would look good in a midfield two, his strengths were elsewhere.

Powerful, willful player, but typically English. Can't keep the ball.

Great shot off both feet though. But unlike Giggs, he's not really good enough now he's lost that yard of pace.

Josh
12th February '12, 06:59 PM

every fan says this tbh they always hype up their young players but in reality most of them will end up at an obscure greek/belgian team

Julio Cesar
12th February '12, 07:01 PM
every fan says this tbh they always hype up their young players but in reality most of them will end up at an obscure greek/belgian team

Or in the depths of league 1/2 at teams like Chesterfield n/s Josh

chris89
12th February '12, 07:08 PM

Exactly, everyone has failures, if we gave some of your youngsters a chance we might get a few stars like Jack Wilshere etc. but the majority from all clubs are shit anyway.

Jack 1017
12th February '12, 07:10 PM

Please confrim the last player from your academy to start 10 games in a row for Chelski

chris89
12th February '12, 07:12 PM
Please confrim the last player from your academy to start 10 games in a row for Chelski

JT, yours?

Josh
12th February '12, 07:18 PM
presumably wilshere

V.I.PERSTAR
12th February '12, 07:22 PM
lol @ Gerrard being better than Scholes :dozey:

GrimmyGrimGrim
12th February '12, 07:27 PM
Chelsea DO actually have a lot of good talent coming through in the next few years though

Shower Posse
12th February '12, 07:28 PM

Lol Tony Starks ITT

chris89
12th February '12, 07:30 PM
presumably wilshere

Dunno, I imagine he got a kick to the ankle and then was out for a few weeks at some point

FoundTheGif
14th February '12, 12:15 AM
http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2012/feb/13/chelsea-players-andre-villas-boas-row?CMP=twt_gu

Matt91
14th February '12, 12:20 AM
dont chelsea always have "talent" coming through and it just gets sold off? i bet this josh kid does fuck all and leaves in 3 yrs minimum to some championship side

Hutch
14th February '12, 12:26 AM
http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2012/feb/13/chelsea-players-andre-villas-boas-row?CMP=twt_gu

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lsplz5bp9z1qapynuo1_400.gif

Julio Cesar
14th February '12, 12:30 AM

lol #CrisisAtTheBridge (http://www.grimeforum.com/forum/misc.php?do=dbtech_usertag_hash&hash=CrisisAtTheBridge)

Inb4AVBGetsTheChop

FoundTheGif
14th February '12, 12:36 AM
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lsplz5bp9z1qapynuo1_400.gif

"André Villas-Boas sparked a blazing row with some of his senior Chelsea players on Sunday after calling the squad in on their day off to vent his anger over the 2-0 defeat at Everton. The manager tore into his players, who had pockmarked their display with sloppy errors, but he found that some of them gave back as good as they got. In the blow-up, they told him exactly what they thought of him and his tactics, to lay bare the tensions at the club."

This doesn't sound like bullshit tbh.

Hutch
14th February '12, 12:50 AM
"André Villas-Boas sparked a blazing row with some of his senior Chelsea players on Sunday after calling the squad in on their day off to vent his anger over the 2-0 defeat at Everton. The manager tore into his players, who had pockmarked their display with sloppy errors, but he found that some of them gave back as good as they got. In the blow-up, they told him exactly what they thought of him and his tactics, to lay bare the tensions at the club."

This doesn't sound like bullshit tbh.

Please confirm if these reporters were sitting there listening to all this :dozey:

If true I expect to see some of the senior players dropped for the Napoli game, if no players are dropped then it's bullshit. Cech has already said the performance was unacceptable, the players will know this. Why would they reply in an angry way to AvB when he tells them the same thing?

Abramovic was also at Cobham on Sunday, you really think the players would act like this :laugh:

FoundTheGif
14th February '12, 12:55 AM
Please confirm if these reporters were sitting there listening to all this :dozey:

If true I expect to see some of the senior players dropped for the Napoli game, if no players are dropped then it's bullshit. Cech has already said the performance was unacceptable, the players will know this. Why would they reply in an angry way to AvB when he tells them the same thing?

Abramovic was also at Cobham on Sunday, you really think the players would act like this :laugh:

I can not confirm if the reporters were in there. That scenario doesn't sound farfetched. Stress from poor form, causes people to get agitated.

Hutch
14th February '12, 01:07 AM
I can not confirm if the reporters were in there. That scenario doesn't sound farfetched. Stress from poor form, causes people to get agitated.

Agree it possibly happened, but the media love to jump on any sort of bandwagon especially against a manager under pressure.

Will see how we play against Napoli and what decisions he makes before I think about this article tho. Hopefully he drops Torres.

FoundTheGif
14th February '12, 01:11 AM
Agree it possibly happened, but the media love to jump on any sort of bandwagon especially against a manager under pressure.

Will see how we play against Napoli and what decisions he makes before I think about this article tho. Hopefully he drops Torres.

You better hope he drops Luiz instead tbh.

Hutch
14th February '12, 01:29 AM
You better hope he drops Luiz instead tbh.

Nah I'd rather have:

Ivanovic--Luiz--Cahill--Cole

over:

Bosingwa--Ivanovic--Cahill--Cole

Our next game is Birmingham in the FA cup so he may rest a couple of players if possible (Terry and Cole possibly out with injuries), should definitely start Lukaku ahead of Torres but he won't for some stupid reason. Could see Bertrand left back if Cole isn't 100%.

FoundTheGif
14th February '12, 01:50 AM
Nah I'd rather have:

Ivanovic--Luiz--Cahill--Cole

over:

Bosingwa--Ivanovic--Cahill--Cole

Our next game is Birmingham in the FA cup so he may rest a couple of players if possible (Terry and Cole possibly out with injuries), should definitely start Lukaku ahead of Torres but he won't for some stupid reason. Could see Bertrand left back if Cole isn't 100%.
Luiz isn't very good defensively though. Aren't you a bit worried of how he'll deal with Cavani? In fact Napoli's have an amazing attack.

Hutch
14th February '12, 02:29 AM
Luiz isn't very good defensively though. Aren't you a bit worried of how he'll deal with Cavani? In fact Napoli's have an amazing attack.

I don't really think it will make much difference whether we play Cahill or Luiz tbh, Terry should be fit for Napoli and with him and Luiz we keep possession better.

Away from home I'd rather have better possession.

I know Luiz makes the odd mistake but he's not a bad defender despite what Alan Hansen thinks on MOTD lol.

daspecimen
14th February '12, 04:05 PM
Listening to talksport today they suggest that roman was at te training ground for 5 days or something, including the day before the everton game and asked to see the tactics for the man u game :dead:

Even if players aren't dropped it doesn't mean there isnt credibility to this. Realistically if Cech gave him some lip he's hardly likely to drop him for Turnball in the next game

Zoffie
14th February '12, 04:51 PM
dont chelsea always have "talent" coming through and it just gets sold off? i bet this josh kid does fuck all and leaves in 3 yrs minimum to some championship side

Really? Give me examples of all of the talents coming through that we have sold off. Haha, I'd love to see that.

& then, I'll talk about Taraabt, Naughton, KPB, Bentley, Dos Santos, Zamora, Routledge, Jenas, Hutton...
Didn't you sell off Kaboul? huh? Had to buy back Defoe as well, lol.. How is Bostock doing.

I mean the idea that somehow CHELSEA don't manage to incorporate talent, is fucken hilarious & so many people are blind to see, because,
You wanna talk about the talents that Arsenal & United have bigged up that hasn't come through & some how.. that doesn't matter lol.

Give me a break.

You can bet all you want about Chelsea selling Josh, just make sure you're ready to give them your money.

On LUIZ, I think Chelsea fans particularly because they watch the full matches rather than MoTD, understand more Luiz quality as a defender.
The way Luiz gets pin-pointed, you could pin-point Ashley Cole this season or Terry, purely because the managers mandate hasn't been about defensive resoluteness.

I always laugh when people insinuate that if we had 26 year old Riccy Carvahlo alongside Terry right now all would be fine. lol. No.
Under Mourinho this season, if we sat back with the same defenders & the fullbacks didn't go forward, yes we would concede less. Yes we would be less mistake prone. Luiz is a quality defender, top, top quality defender for me.

quality
14th February '12, 05:37 PM
Walker
Carrick
Caulker
Assou Ekotto
Lennon
Bale
Modric
Huddlestone
Sandro

Wouldn't write Naughton off either. Assume he's be no. 2 right back next season if Corluka goes permanently. Add O'Hara who didn't get enough football under anyone apart from Ramos, but is a decent Premiership footballer.

We do ok.

Tbh, I think Spurs and Chelsea have had the same problem over the last 5 or so years, which is (while the core 11 hasn't been changed hugely) a pretty consistent turnover of u21 and reserve players. So any successes (as indicated above), will always be weighed out by the constant comings and goings.

Heard that kid Borini is lighting up Serie A? Any news on why he was let go?

Hutch
14th February '12, 07:15 PM
chris89 Patrick Bamford scored twice on his debut for the reserves today, that's 11 goals in 3 games. Please confirm if a thread should be made about him?

The Don
14th February '12, 09:19 PM
Walker
Carrick
Caulker
Assou Ekotto
Lennon
Bale
Modric
Huddlestone
Sandro

Wouldn't write Naughton off either. Assume he's be no. 2 right back next season if Corluka goes permanently. Add O'Hara who didn't get enough football under anyone apart from Ramos, but is a decent Premiership footballer.

We do ok.

Tbh, I think Spurs and Chelsea have had the same problem over the last 5 or so years, which is (while the core 11 hasn't been changed hugely) a pretty consistent turnover of u21 and reserve players. So any successes (as indicated above), will always be weighed out by the constant comings and goings.

dunno, ancelotti brought him into the first-team picture but never trusted him (we are talking about the guy who didn't trust sturridge) and they just ran his contract down, rodgers wanted to keep him at swansea but couldn't

we've just let one of our youth strikers prosenik join ac milan, just waiting for him to turn good aswell

GrimmyGrimGrim
14th February '12, 09:28 PM
0:26

vVKBusBtHgc

chris89
15th February '12, 12:18 AM
chris89 Patrick Bamford scored twice on his debut for the reserves today, that's 11 goals in 3 games. Please confirm if a thread should be made about him?

can confirm arsenal fans would make a thread if he played for them and was japanese

Sosa
15th February '12, 02:48 AM
0:26

vVKBusBtHgc

lol who was that at 28 seconds

Hutch
15th February '12, 03:29 AM
lol who was that at 28 seconds

Jeremie Boga set up the goal, Reece Mitchell scored it.

Jeremie Boga is only 15 lol.

V.I.PERSTAR
15th February '12, 03:32 AM
Jeremie Boga set up the goal, Reece Mitchell scored it.

Jeremie Boga is only 15 lol.

15?!

Cuz..

Zoffie
15th February '12, 07:25 AM
Walker
Carrick
Caulker
Assou Ekotto
Lennon
Bale
Modric
Huddlestone
Sandro

We do ok.

Borini didn't sign a new contract.

Mikel
Lass
Sturridge
Mata
Romeu
Bertrand
McEachran
Luiz
Ramires
Kalou

Wouldn't right Kakuta off either. Add Glen Johnson who didn't get enough football, but he;s a decent Premiership footballer.

We do ok.

Heard that Kevin Prince Boateng is a star for Ac Milan? Any news on why he was let go?

If anyone else wants to do this dance with their Premier league team, and you want me to....Umm how do I say..
show light

Just quote & reply on how you... do ok.

On Boga, we signed him quite a while ago, there's an old vid on youtube of him, but, he's not really in the next gen of players to come through, that must have definitely been his 1st appearance for the reserves. Same with Reece.

Ari Gold
15th February '12, 09:32 AM
only read first page but just wanted to ask genuine question, if you are a chelsea fan, how do you hide this from your peers in day to day life?

quality
15th February '12, 10:04 AM
Borini didn't sign a new contract.

Mikel
Lass
Sturridge
Mata
Romeu
Bertrand
McEachran
Luiz
Ramires
Kalou

Wouldn't right Kakuta off either. Add Glen Johnson who didn't get enough football, but he;s a decent Premiership footballer.

We do ok.

Heard that Kevin Prince Boateng is a star for Ac Milan? Any news on why he was let go?

If anyone else wants to do this dance with their Premier league team, and you want me to....Umm how do I say..
show light

Just quote & reply on how you... do ok.

On Boga, we signed him quite a while ago, there's an old vid on youtube of him, but, he's not really in the next gen of players to come through, that must have definitely been his 1st appearance for the reserves. Same with Reece.

Jesus, you on the rag or something? I was genuinely asking why Borini was let go. Come like a post match AVB interview.

Zoffie
15th February '12, 10:17 AM
lol. My bad.

Julio Cesar
15th February '12, 03:40 PM
only read first page but just wanted to ask genuine question, if you are a chelsea fan, how do you hide this from your peers in day to day life?

:laugh::laugh::laugh: