PDA

View Full Version : Official NFL discussion thread

BigD
10th September '10, 08:16 PM
Any else gonna be watching the NFL season this year got into it 2 seasons ago and it seems its getting more popular in the UK with coverage on Channel 4 and sky every week.

Mr. Jefferies
11th September '10, 09:29 PM
Lol.

Joe-MCR
19th September '10, 11:21 PM
The Bears/Cowboys game today was sick.

BigD
19th September '10, 11:41 PM
We got stuffed by miami so much for our season brett farve throwing 3 int

GunnerJ
20th September '10, 02:59 AM
not sure if serious? delete thread and try again

Joe-MCR
21st September '10, 01:46 AM
We got stuffed by miami so much for our season brett farve throwing 3 int

I'm completely neutral when it comes to American Football

not sure if serious? delete thread and try again

What was the error in OP??

BigD
21st September '10, 02:21 AM
u watching the 49ners vs the saints at the moment looks like its gonna be a good game

Mr. Jefferies
21st September '10, 04:35 AM
Is NFL any good? Genuine question to those who watch it. How does it compare in entertainment value to our football?

Michael.
21st September '10, 10:11 AM
Any else gonna be watching the NFL season this year got into it 2 seasons ago and it seems its getting more popular in the UK with coverage on Channel 4 and sky every week.
Since when have Channel 4 shown the NFL?

BigD
21st September '10, 12:06 PM
Since when have Channel 4 shown the NFL?

Channel 4 have shown 2 games this seasonand will be carrying it on for the rest of the season and I belive they showed a few last season along with channel 5 and sky sports 1.

Is NFL any good? Genuine question to those who watch it. How does it compare in entertainment value to our football?

It is a different sort of tense feeling you get when it gets down to the last quater and your team is behind. This is becasue you there is a structure that has to take place for your team to win, like for instance if your team is 21-7 down u know it is at least a 2 possestion game which means u have to get the ball at least twice and score for you to at least get into over time ( only ever been 1 draw in the history of the NFL).

It gets my blood pumping more than football does these days iv been more disapointed and excited at my NFL team than my prem league team.

Joe-MCR
21st September '10, 09:11 PM

I don't watch football too tough. I've always been more into Basketball and NFL. Entertainment wise I'd say it's better. More fast paced plays,even though it may seem long due to it's nature of not being as continuous as football.

Vox Populi
22nd September '10, 04:17 PM
Football>>>NFL. I watch both on a regular though.Been some good games so far in the NFL season.

BigD
22nd September '10, 04:20 PM
tbh i dont like football that much any more anit gone to a game in 2 seasons. Any 1 else gonna try and get tickets to the NFL wembley game between the San Francisco 49ers v Denver Broncos?

Vox Populi
22nd September '10, 04:56 PM
would like to go.How much are the tickets? Want to see a game in the U.S really

BigD
22nd September '10, 05:02 PM
The tickets are from 40-100 quid depending on where you sit http://www.nfllondon.net/seating.html follow that link and they have a diagram for seating/cost setup from last year

Joe-MCR
3rd October '10, 11:13 PM
Watched a bit of the Steelers/Ravens game before.

Joe-MCR
6th February '11, 05:40 PM
Bump

Anyone locking???

Sky or BBC?

akash123
6th February '11, 05:45 PM
bbc but i dont really know the rules and stuff but for some reason i find it quite interesting

Joe-MCR
6th February '11, 06:31 PM
bbc but i dont really know the rules and stuff but for some reason i find it quite interesting

For years, they've been doing like a quick run through and explanation of the plays/game for people who don't fully understand the game, during breaks,hopefully you'll learn more about it.

Shakeem
6th February '11, 06:34 PM
isnt tonight superbowl 45?

Joe-MCR
6th February '11, 06:56 PM
Yeah

BigD
6th February '11, 08:23 PM
was ment to be going to the 02 arena 2night but have had to pull out at last moment because of funds allow going to an event like that and not having enough p to get beers is gonna be live

Jstar
6th February '11, 08:31 PM
Probably gonna watch BBC as they're gonna have Jerry Rice. Both gonna be cringeworthy though tbh

Joe-MCR
6th February '11, 11:36 PM
Locked to Sky Sports now.

akash123
6th February '11, 11:39 PM
For years, they've been doing like a quick run through and explanation of the plays/game for people who don't fully understand the game, during breaks,hopefully you'll learn more about it.

I understand it a bit

Joe-MCR
7th February '11, 12:11 AM
lol at the coverage being the same. Same camera angles and fillers,just different commentators. May as well use BBC no ads.

Edit: same commentators :dead:

akash123
7th February '11, 12:12 AM
Yo joe how is a match won on points or like football timed?

Joe-MCR
7th February '11, 12:25 AM
Timed 4 quarters 15 mins each I think.

akash123
7th February '11, 12:26 AM
Cool thanks

BigD
7th February '11, 03:34 AM
been quite a good game so far, some nerves still in the game to many dropped balls and fumbles but it is all part of the game

D.Martin
8th February '11, 02:47 AM
greennyellowgreennyellow

Joe-MCR
9th January '12, 05:59 PM
EPIC BUMP BigD EA Anyone watch yesterdays game?

The 'new' Over time rule was established last year,so it's nothing major.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d825d7001/article/unlike-other-broncos-thrillers-wildcard-win-defined-by-tebow?module=HP11_cp

Steelers fans = mad :laugh:

R8G3U-slqII

EA
9th January '12, 10:52 PM
EPIC BUMP BigD EA Anyone watch yesterdays game?

The 'new' Over time rule was established last year,so it's nothing major.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d825d7001/article/unlike-other-broncos-thrillers-wildcard-win-defined-by-tebow?module=HP11_cp

Steelers fans = mad :laugh:

R8G3U-slqII

My dad tried to switch the game off from halftime cause he said he knew Steelers were gonna lose :laugh:

My NY Giants are still in it so I'm all smiles :-D

kilik
9th January '12, 11:05 PM
hopefully saints win this year. brees has broke some big records this year.

i heard the tebow hype in america is crazy

Joe-MCR
9th January '12, 11:42 PM
My dad tried to switch the game off from halftime cause he said he knew Steelers were gonna lose :laugh:

My NY Giants are still in it so I'm all smiles :-D

:stunned: I was thinking couple weeks ago about actually becoming a Giants fan. Never really sided with a team,but Giants might be the one.

Did you see how they duppied the Cowboys the other day>>>>>.

Cruz>>>>>>>>>>>

Over hype

EA
10th January '12, 12:02 AM

They either love him or hate him out there. My cousin goes to the same college Tebow went to & he said most of the students hate his guts.

:stunned: I was thinking couple weeks ago about actually becoming a Giants fan. Never really sided with a team,but Giants might be the one.

Did you see how they duppied the Cowboys the other day>>>>>.

Cruz>>>>>>>>>>>

The way Manning always finds Cruz & Nicks at the right time >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Joe-MCR
15th January '12, 07:59 PM

Was watching highlights before.

Saints/49ers game was so close,kinda wanted the saints to win it. lol at Broncos.

What channel's NYG's on tonight? #NoPackNo (http://www.grimeforum.com/forum/misc.php?do=dbtech_usertag_hash&hash=NoPackNo)

edit:sky sports 2

kilik
16th January '12, 12:03 AM
green bays team is too much

manning got shook and threw that interception :laugh:

Joe-MCR
16th January '12, 12:12 AM
Gonna watch in a bit. Recorded from like half way in 1st quarter,then Vox Populi switched it to the Barca game.

Will catch up soon and neg my bro on site. Giants were ahead though.

Keyser Söze
16th January '12, 12:12 AM
green bays team is too much

manning got shook and threw that interception :laugh:

What game are you watching ?

kilik
16th January '12, 01:03 AM
What game are you watching ?

giants vs green bay on sky sports 2

Joe-MCR
16th January '12, 02:38 AM
Manning held it up tbh.49ers game next should be good. Rodgers is a problem though,minus couple fumbles and the giants defence being better Packers were alright.

EA
16th January '12, 02:42 AM
Manning getting it done >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Playing the 49ers is gonna be difficult though, their defense is stifling.

Hutch
16th January '12, 02:49 AM
NFL is so dead I've watched it once or twice and never got past the hour mark before getting bored. The game stops after every tackle and games are far too long, not to mention cutting back to the studio all the time to listen to pundits :dead:

I can't support a team that has no connection to me either, how can people be a real fan of a team in another country lol there's no passion which makes it a lot less interesting.

Joe-MCR
16th January '12, 02:51 AM
Manning getting it done >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Playing the 49ers is gonna be difficult though, their defense is stifling.

True, giants need to be more aggressive too,they didn't seem hungry today. Their next game will be intense.

EA
16th January '12, 11:16 AM
I think Giants are gonna have to run it more since the 49ers don't often give up big yard plays. On defence, they just have to play the same way they did against Green Bay and it should be all good.

SHOKK
18th January '12, 01:57 AM
Oi someone give me the lowdown on what matches are leading up to Superbowl from now? I haven't been paying attention at all this winter.
I saw Patriots and Giants get through the playoffs, am I right? So who are they playing against now and when?

Too bad Packers didn't win against Giants to be honest, won some good money on their Superbowl win last year still.

I can't support a team that has no connection to me either, how can people be a real fan of a team in another country lol there's no passion which makes it a lot less interesting.I hear you, what I do is when the Superbowl is closing in I pinpoint a team I think will do good in Superbowl, and place a good amount of money on a team in the Superbowl, gets a lot more interesting then lol.

NFL >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> any other series in sports, and I'm really more of a basketball guy myself

Joe-MCR
18th January '12, 12:29 PM
Oi someone give me the lowdown on what matches are leading up to Superbowl from now? I haven't been paying attention at all this winter.
I saw Patriots and Giants get through the playoffs, am I right? So who are they playing against now and when?

Too bad Packers didn't win against Giants to be honest, won some good money on their Superbowl win last year still.

I hear you, what I do is when the Superbowl is closing in I pinpoint a team I think will do good in Superbowl, and place a good amount of money on a team in the Superbowl, gets a lot more interesting then lol.

NFL >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> any other series in sports, and I'm really more of a basketball guy myself

c/s last part. I like Basketball and played in School,but if I lived in America,I'd play American Football

Ravens went through and 49ers. I want NY to win against the 49ers,then take the Superbowl,one of the two teams will win it imo.

Next games are Patriots-Ravens,Giants-49ers.

Joe-MCR
22nd January '12, 08:43 PM
Let's see how things go tonight :evilgrin:

Darmody
4th February '12, 06:05 PM
Who watches NFL? Superbowl tomorrow :ourgh:

Darmody
4th February '12, 08:02 PM
*tumbleweed.gif*

50 Cedis
4th February '12, 09:49 PM
im backing giants

cos they have this guy

http://ravensblackout.files.wordpress.com/2011/08/amd_osi.jpg

#reppinuk

Joe-MCR
5th February '12, 04:56 PM
Giants FTW. EA kilik BigD Keyser Söze

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xoazcp_21223138_lifestyle

Keyser Söze
5th February '12, 08:30 PM
Off out now to watch the game. Day off tomorrow, im gonna get fucked up !!!!!

Super Cider Sunday Super Bowl Seshon Wooooohooooooo

Come On Eli.

EA
5th February '12, 08:32 PM
My boys Victor Cruz & Hakeem Nicks are gonna do the business tonight.

Darmody
5th February '12, 08:58 PM
not long now

50 Cedis
5th February '12, 09:10 PM
what time is it kicking off?

NaiJaBoY
5th February '12, 09:49 PM
im backing giants

cos they have this guy

http://ravensblackout.files.wordpress.com/2011/08/amd_osi.jpg

#reppinuk

reppinNaija!

Cazorla
5th February '12, 10:33 PM
What time? I always support the Patriots purely for the fact they have England in their name.

Tony Starks
5th February '12, 10:37 PM
Someone fill me in on the basics. Whos the star man on both teams? Whos the favourites?

Jimmy Conway
5th February '12, 10:39 PM
Can confirm that I will not watch the superbowl, and that I do not give a fuck about football.

Joe-MCR
5th February '12, 11:35 PM
Giants>>>

Manningham,Cruz,Manning,Nicks will tear it down.

Sean Mr. Jefferies could you merge the other thread.

Mr. Jefferies
5th February '12, 11:42 PM
Joe-MCR with what?

Joe-MCR
5th February '12, 11:48 PM
Joe-MCR with what?

http://www.grimeforum.com/forum/showthread.php?68851-First-game-of-the-NFL-season-last-night

Darmody
5th February '12, 11:48 PM
watching it on sky sports it's on bbc too? which channel do you reckon will be better?

SHOKK
5th February '12, 11:49 PM
Shit is going down

I won £50 on Packers last year, so I've put that on New England Patriots this year.

Mr. Jefferies
5th February '12, 11:50 PM
http://www.grimeforum.com/forum/showthread.php?68851-First-game-of-the-NFL-season-last-night

threads merged,

kilik
6th February '12, 12:00 AM
really hope patriots win.

never liked eli manning.

Hutch
6th February '12, 12:17 AM
Lool wtf is this shit, Americans <<<<<

Just play the fucking game I've had the programme on for like half an hour now I'm getting bored.

Tony Starks
6th February '12, 12:28 AM
When is it actually starting?

NaiJaBoY
6th February '12, 12:28 AM
It will be hard to deny Brady and Bill but I am going with the gaints

The stage is set for Eli

Hutch
6th February '12, 12:32 AM
Does the game actually stop after every tackle?

kilik
6th February '12, 12:32 AM
its started lads

NaiJaBoY
6th February '12, 12:33 AM
Cruzzzzzzzz

AJNorthEast
6th February '12, 12:35 AM
Giants>>>

Manningham,Cruz,Manning,Nicks will tear it down.

Nigel
6th February '12, 12:35 AM
Swear this is the most boring contact sport ever.

Hutch
6th February '12, 12:39 AM
Lol this is dead I'm out. NFL <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

NaiJaBoY
6th February '12, 12:51 AM
Cruzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!!!!!

Darmody
6th February '12, 01:27 AM
patriots need to step there game up

if you fully understand the rules i don't get how you can find nfl boring

Scrappy123
6th February '12, 01:45 AM
Why do they celebrate every time they tackle someone?

Imagine that in Football?:laugh::laugh:

NaiJaBoY
6th February '12, 01:47 AM
that nigga came out of nowhere lol

medium
6th February '12, 01:52 AM
Pats i got a bet down

Big 45
6th February '12, 02:02 AM
Just turned on bbc1.....wtf am I watching

FoundTheGif
6th February '12, 02:06 AM
smh Madonna out it away.

Joe-MCR
6th February '12, 02:12 AM
Halftime show ain't all that.

SHOKK
6th February '12, 02:13 AM
I liked the half time show still, and I swear M.I.A was there along with Nicki Minaj and Madonna lol

Big 45
6th February '12, 02:14 AM
lol @ this halftime bullshit

Americans<<<<

medium
6th February '12, 02:15 AM
Half time was jokes i had no idea wat was going on.

MIA was pretty dope

Big 45
6th February '12, 02:31 AM
Has the game started yet bros?

The players seem to be running 10 yards then walking off the field to have a rest.

Are they just warming up?

kilik
6th February '12, 02:41 AM
Brady = best qb ever

Hutch
6th February '12, 03:00 AM
Has the game started yet bros?

The players seem to be running 10 yards then walking off the field to have a rest.

Are they just warming up?

:laugh::laugh: is this shit still going on? I locked off like 2 hours ago, they were doing the same thing then.

NaiJaBoY
6th February '12, 03:56 AM
NHzukREfIqM

BIG BLUE GO CRAZY

madness 57 second and still Brady can easily win it. beast

Giants intentionally field 12 men loool

Eli manning fucking did it :-D

That was fucking close

Scrappy123
6th February '12, 03:57 AM
GET IN ELI!

Won some nice Ps

SHOKK
6th February '12, 03:59 AM
That was incredibly close on the last pass, my heart was up my throat the last 3 minutes. Fuck this lol

NaiJaBoY
6th February '12, 04:03 AM
GgggggggG Men

Joe-MCR
6th February '12, 04:03 AM
Last minute was emotional. Hold tight Manningham. All In gang!!!

Brady = best qb ever

No doubt. He's class. Hard to say he's not top 3 selected.

SHOKK
6th February '12, 04:04 AM
Giants had a lucky break with the interception at the start tbh, and Patriots were having trouble protecting their QB plus the wide recievers weren't able to complete like 3 sick passes from Brady in a row at the end. But fair play Manning played great and they deserved the win.

kilik
6th February '12, 04:16 AM
Can't believe welker dropped that pass. He's the one guy you can count on 99 percent of the time.

NaiJaBoY
6th February '12, 04:17 AM
The giants' receivers can catch

EA
6th February '12, 02:06 PM
Great competitive game. I'm glad Giants won but I wouldn't have even been mad if they lost.

Next topic for debate:
Now that Eli has 2 Superbowl rings, does that mean that he's better than his brother Peyton?

NaiJaBoY
6th February '12, 04:32 PM
http://img696.imageshack.us/img696/7978/52411075.jpg

Joe-MCR
3rd September '12, 12:27 AM
NaiJaBoY kilik EA Keyser Söze AJNorthEast Jimmy Darmody BigD

Season starts next week,but I'm gonna miss the first 2 weeks.

Full Schedule : http://aol.sportingnews.com/nfl/schedule/seasontype/Regular%20Season/2012

Giants got beat by the Bears last week<<<. Sky Sports coverage should resume soon.

Pre-Season beef.
wshhOBZOTbkD3nhjYAls

kilik
3rd September '12, 12:35 AM
have you been watching hard knocks? its my team miami dolphins this year, looks like we will have a very bad season. 0-4 from preseason and our wrs are average at best.

Ive joined a fantasy football league for the first time, playing with guys from redcafe

Shower Posse
3rd September '12, 12:37 AM
I might start watching NFL this year in depth.....

I am a beginner doe so the rules are a bit cray to me

Is it like rugby? or similar

Jstar
3rd September '12, 12:38 AM
have you been watching hard knocks? its my team miami dolphins this year, looks like we will have a very bad season. 0-4 from preseason and our wrs are average at best.

Ive joined a fantasy football league for the first time, playing with guys from redcafe

Chad Johnson was funny as fuck in hard knocks :laugh: That interview he done in the 1st episode loooool. He was easily the Dolphins best WR, shame they cut him

Dolphins look terrible though lol not sure about the head coach dont think he will cut it.

Philadelphia Eagles tho >>> I swear were too good to not at least get into the NFC championship tbh if we dont ill be pissed and Andy Reid should get fired. Weve had more than enough chances to win a superbowl

EA
3rd September '12, 07:30 AM
I know champions rarely retain but I'm rooting for the Giants to break the mould. Although the Patriots slyly took the TE that Giants were trying to resign through waivers, I still think they're strong enough to go far.

For the fantasy football mandem, Peyton Manning is must in your team. Denver's offensive line is so good that they made Tim Tebow look good...think about that.

Joe-MCR
3rd September '12, 12:35 PM

Nah haven't been watching it. Only seen clips from a few pre-season games too.

If the 49ers maintain their form,they'll go far this year.

NaiJaBoY
3rd September '12, 11:27 PM
Hearing a lot about hardknocks will have to download some episodes.

Wtf is up with the refs? still no deal has been done

EA
3rd September '12, 11:48 PM

The NFL are literally holding out for pennies so it looks like the replacement refs are going to be starting the season. I've seen clips of all the mistakes they've made and it's shocking that the NFL would even allow them to ref exhibition games, let alone actually matches.

kilik
3rd September '12, 11:50 PM

you should watch the jets one aswell. its more entertaining than this years tbh.

rex ryan is a joker

Cazorla
4th September '12, 12:03 AM
Patriots>>>>

Titans will get destroyed next week, last time they met it was a 59-0.

hSTgkGgGEzk

NaiJaBoY
4th September '12, 12:08 AM
The NFL are literally holding out for pennies so it looks like the replacement refs are going to be starting the season. I've seen clips of all the mistakes they've made and it's shocking that the NFL would even allow them to ref exhibition games, let alone actually matches.

:laugh::laugh::laugh: The idea is hilarious, the imminent cock ups will be epic

Nigel
4th September '12, 07:55 PM
Sort me out lads, started getting interested in NFL and American Football after watching friday night lights and copped the new NFL game when I was bored.

Wanna watch games and stuff but I aint got Sky Sports or nothing so is there anywhere I can get the games? Heard 4 or Five show some highlights show, but ideally wanna watch some games too like the good ones to get into it and get a better understanding.

Tbh I got a decent grasp of the game and how it's played as i've sorta watched it now and then and played rugby (basic principles the same) but don't get all the drafts and complicated American shit.

Also whats a good team to follow? Like the look of the Redskins cos RG3 seems sick and New England cos they're england and my mate who used to be well into it liked them too.

kilik
4th September '12, 08:04 PM
have u got it on xbox? i have madden 13 aswell whats your gamertag

you will have to use streams if you dont have sky sports or espn. i think channel 4 will have one game a week aswell though

Nigel
4th September '12, 08:27 PM
have u got it on xbox? i have madden 13 aswell whats your gamertag

you will have to use streams if you dont have sky sports or espn. i think channel 4 will have one game a week aswell though
aint got online cos I dont play it enough, am shit at it too tbh.

cool, well if c4 are showing a game a week thats something.

anyone know if theres sites u can d/l games off of like u can with boxing ect?

Cazorla
10th September '12, 03:04 PM
Week 1

Dallas Cowboys 24-17 New York Giants
Miami Dolphins 10-30 Houston Texans
Carolina Panthers 10-16 Tampa Bay Buccaneers
San Francisco 49ers 30-22 Green Bay Packers
Pittsburgh Steelers 19-31 Denver Broncos
Jacksonville Jaguars 23-26 Minnesota Vikings
Indianapolis Colts 21-41 Chicago Bears
Settle Seahawks 16-20 Arizona Cardinals
Philadelphia Eagles 17-16 Cleveland Browns
Atlanta Falcons 40-24 Kansas City Chiefs
Buffalo Bills 28-48 New York Jets
New England Patriots 34-13 Tennessee Titans
St' Louis Rams 23-27 Detroit Lions
Washington Redskins 40-32 New Orleans Saints

49ers are looking like a good shout for the Superbowl this year, i've got a couple boys living in Fresno and they're hyped for this season. Their defence ain't fucking about.

Tonight

Cincinnati Bengals vs Baltimore Ravens (7pm EST/11am GMT)
San Diego Chargers vs Oakland Raiders (10.15pm EST/3am GMT)

Fuck catching the Chargers/Raiders game, might watch the Bengals/Ravens though. I've got money on the Ravens getting at least 8 wins in the regular season.

R.dot.Tubbs
10th September '12, 03:23 PM
Hmmm, cant get with all this NFL stuff. Too American for me.

Keyser Söze
10th September '12, 03:54 PM
RG3 >>>>>>>>>

Nigel
10th September '12, 04:24 PM
Hmmm, cant get with all this NFL stuff. Too American for me.
I thought that too tbh but when u get an understanding on how much is going on and all the plays ect. Plus what the defence is doing its quite interestinh

R.dot.Tubbs
10th September '12, 04:27 PM
I thought that too tbh but when u get an understanding on how much is going on and all the plays ect. Plus what the defence is doing its quite interestinh

Nah I fully understand the rules and plays etc. used to bang Madden lol

I just cant really get into watching it

EA
10th September '12, 04:39 PM
RG3 >>>>>>>>>

19-26, 320 yards, 2 touchdowns & no interceptions. :stunned:

He's basically going to be Cam Newton if Cam Newton was on a better team.

Keyser Söze
10th September '12, 06:36 PM
I don't have a team as such so i was going to follow the Dolphins because of Hard Knocks but they are sooooooooooooo shit lol

Think Redsinks will be my team.

Three6nine1
11th September '12, 03:52 PM
Eagles are my team - due too Mike Vick mainly. The way we looked in control of games last year only to lose in the 4th quater :dead: (as a liverpool fan aswell :sad:)

I dont have any strong ties though I just root for the teams with black QB's (Seattle, Carolina, Washington n Philidelphia)

Nigel
11th September '12, 11:31 PM
I don't have a team as such so i was going to follow the Dolphins because of Hard Knocks but they are sooooooooooooo shit lol

Think Redsinks will be my team.
i used to like dolphins cos of ace ventura.

im following redskins too, mainly cos of RG3 tho im shit as them on madden 13

Keyser Söze
16th September '12, 11:22 AM
More games tonight guys:

Buffalo Bills v Kansas City Chiefs, 18:00
Carolina Panthers v New Orleans Saints, 18:00
Cincinnati Bengals v Cleveland Browns, 18:00
Indianapolis Colts v Minnesota Vikings, 18:00
Jacksonville Jaguars v Houston Texans, 18:00
Miami Dolphins v Oakland Raiders, 18:00
New England Patriots v Arizona Cardinals, 18:00
New York Giants v Tampa Bay Buccaneers, 18:00
Philadelphia Eagles v Baltimore Ravens, 18:00
Seattle Seahawks v Dallas Cowboys, 21:05
St Louis Rams v Washington Redskins, 21:05
Pittsburgh Steelers v New York Jets, 21:15
San Diego Chargers v Tennessee Titans, 21:15

kilik
16th September '12, 01:32 PM
i love watching redzone, just non stop action with no adverts

Keyser Söze
16th September '12, 07:21 PM
i love watching redzone, just non stop action with no adverts

Whats that ?

kilik
16th September '12, 07:22 PM
Whats that ?

press the red button. shows all the best bits of all the games live.

no stops, no adverts, no bullshit talking

Keyser Söze
16th September '12, 07:31 PM
press the red button. shows all the best bits of all the games live.

no stops, no adverts, no bullshit talking

On Sky ?

kilik
16th September '12, 07:33 PM
On Sky ?

yeah

Joe-MCR
20th September '12, 07:27 PM
I missed the 1st week and watched the mid week show I recorded yesterday (Sky Sports)

Rams / Redskins game was sick.

Redskins could have duppied it. Basically this

oqcyzlqJvfY

Gonna watch the Giants game tonight,they got off lucky against Tampa Bay in the last game.

EA
20th September '12, 07:29 PM
Gonna watch the Giants game tonight,they got off lucky against Tampa Bay in the last game.

What Eli Manning does in 4th quarters is never lucky :-D.

Joe-MCR
20th September '12, 07:32 PM

I hear you,but that was luck. Eli and Cruz are a dynamic duo though.

Joe-MCR
22nd September '12, 11:27 PM

He was out for most of the last quarter. Carr was decent. North C couldn't handle it.

EA
22nd September '12, 11:48 PM
He was out for most of the last quarter. Carr was decent. North C couldn't handle it.

:lol: Carolina got shook up. It was their first nationally televised game in a few years and it was obvious that they just weren't ready for the bright lights.

Giants smashing teams without Hakeem Nicks >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

EA
23rd September '12, 07:25 PM
Reggie Bush has been playing sick since he left New Orleans. He's looking like how he did back when he was in college.

Joe-MCR
1st October '12, 04:46 PM
GimmeSpaceGimmeRoom the Patriots were killing it tbh. The way they turned around from 21-7>>>>>>>

Quarter backs on both teams were on a suicide ting,both went for risky plays. Brady's TD was smart though.

Keyser Söze
2nd October '12, 11:35 AM
Is there anywhere to watch highlights ?

Joe-MCR
2nd October '12, 02:43 PM
Is there anywhere to watch highlights ?

Not long,but here. http://www.nfl.com/videos/buffalo-bills/09000d5d8228cdba/Patriots-vs-Bills-highlights

Dun Know the wrestling moves

N606Knnr_kY

Vox Populi
2nd October '12, 02:49 PM
This was on sunday. 105 yards,1st play of the game :stunned: >>>>>>>>>
Ig4IpLC0_DI

kilik
2nd October '12, 03:07 PM
swear its so peak being a dolphins fan. two games in a row that we should of won but lost in overtime.

Falcons are beasting, matt ryan is my qb in a fantasy league im doing on another forum :-D

Joe-MCR
2nd October '12, 04:22 PM
swear its so peak being a dolphins fan. two games in a row that we should of won but lost in overtime.

Falcons are beasting, matt ryan is my qb in a fantasy league im doing on another forum :-D

Deep,not as bad as the Jets embarrassment. I know 49ers are sick,but 34-0

http://hiphopencounter.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/cmon_son.jpg

Nigel
23rd November '12, 12:12 PM
LOL Jets got rinsed last night http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000099258/article/how-new-york-jets-lost-to-patriots-in-under-60-seconds

Check out Sanchez's fumble hhaha

Keyser Söze RG3 had his 2nd 4TD game in a row :-D

Cazorla
23rd November '12, 01:54 PM
Ran into his own teammate :laugh:

Patriots>>>>>

Keyser Söze
23rd November '12, 08:30 PM
Keyser Söze RG3 had his 2nd 4TD game in a row :-D

We've been playing well in the last two games. Guy i work with is a Cowboys fan as well :evilgrin:

Nigel
25th November '12, 07:20 PM
http://tykestv.eu/livestream.php Link for Redzone.

Cazorla
3rd December '12, 03:01 AM
Kansas City Chiefs linebacker Jovan Belcher committed suicide yesterday at their stadium after murdering his girlfriend.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-20573925

Joe-MCR
3rd December '12, 09:29 PM
Kansas City Chiefs linebacker Jovan Belcher committed suicide yesterday at their stadium after murdering his girlfriend.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-20573925

Deep.

I'm expecting to see Cruz drop some Salsa moves tonight. RG3 needs to break a leg :evilgrin: guy's going on crazy.

Joe-MCR
17th December '12, 08:35 PM
GimmeSpaceGimmeRoom
kilik

NFC East with the top 3 teams on 8-6-0.

http://img.gawkerassets.com/img/180rvnbop659pgif/original.gif

kilik
17th December '12, 08:39 PM
falcons destroyed giants last night.

was great to watch :evilgrin:

san diego flopped my handicap accumulator ffs

Keyser Söze
17th December '12, 08:40 PM
Redskins have been on a sick run >>>>>>>>>>>

kilik
17th December '12, 08:42 PM
Redskins have been on a sick run >>>>>>>>>>>

cousins>>>>>>>>> rg3

come at me

who watched 49ers vs patriots. great game. patriots came back from 31-3 to 34-34 before losing 41-34

Joe-MCR
17th December '12, 09:07 PM
who watched 49ers vs patriots. great game. patriots came back from 31-3 to 34-34 before losing 41-34

Didn't watch it,saw the Broncos Ravens game. Locked off Giants after half time,Cruz got caught slipping on a turnover.

How long's RG3 out for?

Keyser Söze
6th January '13, 11:32 PM
Anyone watching Redskins vs Seahawks in the playoffs ?

http://www.thefirstrow.eu/watch/162085/1/watch-washington-redskins-vs-seattle-seahawks.html

kilik
6th January '13, 11:38 PM
ffs seattle are flopping my bet. did a accumulator for the playoffs all my other handicap bets came through

Joe-MCR
7th January '13, 12:06 AM
ffs seattle are flopping my bet. did a accumulator for the playoffs all my other handicap bets came through

Gonna be an interesting 2nd half. I'm not watching,just got my eye on the app. 13-14

Redskins should take it.

Edit: Gonna flick on 402 see what it's saying

kilik
7th January '13, 12:33 AM
Seattle r taking over.

Wilson>>>rg3

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3 using Tapatalk 2

Keyser Söze
7th January '13, 01:09 AM
ffs, RG3 should have never started, he's fucking injured, the Skins should have started with Kirk Cousins.

Joe-MCR
7th January '13, 01:11 AM
Goodnight Robert. So risky playing him like this.

kilik
7th January '13, 01:11 AM
Knee gone.

Shud of never kept him in anyway.

Money is made now aslong as seattle atay up by at least 4

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3 using Tapatalk 2

Cazorla
30th January '13, 05:16 PM
Posted week 1

49ers are looking like a good shout for the Superbowl this year

Fuck catching the Chargers/Raiders game, might watch the Bengals/Ravens though. I've got money on the Ravens getting at least 8 wins in the regular season.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Ravens vs 49ers on Sunday, Superbowl XLVII

adidasgrandad
2nd February '13, 09:14 PM
taking monday off work for the superbowl >>>

kilik
2nd February '13, 09:17 PM
i like both teams but i hope the ravens win. always backed flacco while most always called him shit.

Ed reed deserves a superbowl win and this is ray lewis' last game ever

49ers will be hard to beat though

Nigel
2nd February '13, 11:05 PM
Yeah prefer Baltimore, prefer the east coast teams to west coast in general, two sides I follow are the Pats and Redskins, so even though there's a bit of a rivalry would prefer them to gay capital of the worlds fag flag bearer side the 49ers.

Joe-MCR
3rd February '13, 01:05 AM
Yeah prefer Baltimore, prefer the east coast teams to west coast in general, two sides I follow are the Pats and Redskins, so even though there's a bit of a rivalry would prefer them to gay capital of the worlds fag flag bearer side the 49ers.

Same,but I'm a Giants fan. 9ers will always be a top team though.

taking monday off work for the superbowl >>>

1st Superbowl in the working world for me :sad: #TiredMondays (http://www.grimeforum.com/forum/misc.php?do=dbtech_usertag_hash&hash=TiredMondays)

Gonna have to sleep Sunday afternoon.

Pirate
3rd February '13, 12:52 PM
usually follow Pats but i'm rooting for 49ers simply because i think they're going to win tbh

adidasgrandad
3rd February '13, 04:21 PM
just made a quick trip to tesco. Big bag of sweet popcorn and chive pretzels are at the ready. gonna get a little power nap in the evening as well and play madden all day in the meantime....top day right?

NickVCC
3rd February '13, 04:25 PM
is anyone actually gonna watch this in its entirety ?

just made a quick trip to tesco. Big bag of sweet popcorn and chive pretzels are at the ready. gonna get a little power nap in the evening as well and play madden all day in the meantime....top day right?

cant decide if sad or live

Cazorla
3rd February '13, 04:27 PM
Rooting for 49ers because all my beaner friends in Cali support them.

adidasgrandad
3rd February '13, 04:30 PM
is anyone actually gonna watch this in its entirety ?

cant decide if sad or live

no, its definitely sad but fuck it.

SHOKK
3rd February '13, 09:26 PM
I've watched Superbowl in its entirety for years and will repeat it tonight as well. I reckon 49ers will win this. Raven's quarterback Flacco is pretty good, but tbh they won't get anywhere with the 49ers defense.

Grime Spirit
3rd February '13, 09:44 PM
have never watched a superbowl or a american football match in my life lol

but beyonce is performing right?

Mazer Rackham
3rd February '13, 09:46 PM
tiMbtlNdIWM

ray lewis >>>

Jstar
28th June '13, 12:53 AM
Has anyone been keeping up with the NFL

Aaron Hernandez (Tight End for the New England Patriots) was on the run and feds found him. Hes been charged with murder...not only is he a dumb fuck to murder someone when hes making millions, but the guys gotta be the dumbest criminal of all time

He returned the rental car that was involved in the killing, and there was a shell casing matching the calibre used in the murder.

They found chewing gum with his DNA on next to a shell casing at the scene.

he even took this picture ffs :laugh:

http://wac.9ebf.edgecastcdn.net/809EBF/ec-origin.boston.barstoolsports.com/files/2013/06/Screen-shot-2013-06-26-at-6.54.42-PM-480x481.png

what as waste of a career, he was bloody good aswell smh. He was arguably their main weapon going into the season

kilik
28th June '13, 01:43 AM
That picture is two years old.

Hes so dumb though. Just signed a 40 mil deal, now he will be in prison for the rest of his life

Nigel
28th June '13, 09:05 PM
him and gronk were on their way to running things, fucks up pats a bit now though as them two gave them a bit of an edge.

Jstar
28th June '13, 09:13 PM
my mans gonna go down for 3 murders it looks like l0l

madness

Jstar
29th September '13, 09:25 PM
Thought id bump this thread since the Wembley game was today. Was a good, exciting game today. Adrian Peterson >>>.

Also Marshawn Lynch is sick

HEuvQ40D8aE